Fake News BTFO

Fake News BTFO

Dunno if there's a thread for this already but this shit is brilliant. Crowdfunding investigative exposés. Shills are gonna hate this.

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/put-up-a-pepe-billboard
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We already do better atcrowdsourcing research than people who get paid for it. Chuck Cuckson pls go.

When did you last expose CNNiggers on TV a la James O'Keefe?

every fucking day, but oh wait since its not on tv it doesn't count.

Don't be so defensive, I'm sure your website will accomplish something worth noting at some point. Chin up.

Do they kill people yet?

I aren't from WeSearchr, I'm just a lowly user. But surely these guys will have some use to us?

When we fucked your mother

This shit again? You reddit faggots are so obvious its fucking painful.

Where was the word 'need' used? I can't see it.

i agree with supporting such endeavors

funding is key

t. not a merchant

Looks scammy as fuck.

wesearchr.com/bounties/put-up-a-pepe-billboard
wtf m8

This is not a new resource and anyone who isn't new around here already knows all about it. Also, I just can't bring myself to care about Pocahontas' DNA or anything Rohm Emanuel says. I mean, Obama's birth certificate was shown to be a complete fucking fraud only a few months ago after a thorough investigation by L.E. with easy to demonstrate errors and forgery. And literally no one who didn't already think it was fake gave a fuck. Compare that to the meme posted on leddit that just had a nuclear impact on politics. Maybe that's cynical but most people don't read past a headline anymore.
And to be totally honest, Wesearchr just reeks of alt-lite, kekistan-tier normalfaggotry.

Exactly. Motivated people who do this shit for luls is far more effective.

D. Sutherland.
fukken solved
where do I pick up muh shekels?

Look what I found. Remember when Sam and Charles had their pizzagate bounty?

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of changing the method by which we already do our work, but maybe there's some value in this, and I don't just mean for individual anons. Think of all the times we wanted to do something – whether it was just for fun or to make a real impact – and we were hindered by a lack of funding? Imagine if we were able to collect just a small pool of dosh by doing the occasional info bounty and keep it stored away for the next time we wanted to, say, rent a bunch of billboards in support of a cop who goodifies an inner city nig?
The big problem with this is that we would need an user to take on a leadership role by spearheading a theoretical fundraising general. He would have to de-anonymize himself to a varying degree, would be automatically suspected of being a shill or some other insider (but that's a good thing), and then there's always the risk that he would skim from the top, or even just run off with the whole thing. BUT if these issues were somehow mitigated or outright resolved, and we had the ability to direct our influence not only memetically, but also financially through paid marketing spots and perhaps some bounties of our own… well…
We would be shut down faster than you could whisper "internationally crowdfunded terror cell," but it would be fun while it lasted

The fucking shills here

Not everyone wants to live on neetbux
Not everyone wants to have to lie for a living

Solve the holohoax, start droping mad jq, see if you are banned. I bet this site is run by hebes, just like 95% of other hipster sites.

Too bad Pax and Chuck couldn't see eye-to-eye on the mission.

Didn't Chuck Johnson start working with a kike on some new project?

If you were here when an user asked for money to get 200 Years Together translated, you'd realize this isn't going to happen. It eventually was translated for free by various anons working together.

Good idea. I was suspicious of it being based in LA, but it seems pretty right focused tbh

This. The wesearchr co-founder did an AMA right here on 8pol when the site launched. Fucking newfags, man.

Best idea ever.

Hello newfriend

No shekels for you kikes.

Choke to death on your Rabbi's butt-curls.

Right, and buying ads on hatechan doesn't put money in kike's pockets.

This tbh
We do this shit for free and also pee pee poo poo pisssssssssssss

Chuck Johnson can't even rip off FiveThirtyEight's logo well.

Give it a rest man. Maybe go talk to Politico some more, shill.