youtube.com/watch?v=aONcdN0Weiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mafia 2
To be determined
Sabaton
Lo mein
Tea
Only if I don't go out tonight
Pretty good. I managed to score a copy of Yakuza for only 20 freedom points.

foist
prinny for psp
guin saga
EDM
fuck books
chicken
coke
not tonight
schway

New Operating System Reinstallation Simulator
Oblivion
Maybe Overmeme
Ancient Aliens
2hu music
Holla Forums
Just got back from lunch, I had a meatball sandwich. Shit was pretty cash.
Water
Later
Like shit, but I'll live. Today's my birthday, but everything that could possibly go wrong has been going wrong so far today. Nobody planned anything, so we went out for lunch rather than having dinner/cake/whatever tonight. School starts up again in less than a month and I threw away my attempt at a Physics degree without giving myself enough time to get into another school for Comp.Sci., so I'm probably going to have to go back to community college in order to do anything, after having just been there a year ago. But I'm not Anthony Burch, and these video games are neato, so I'll live.

Skyrim. I need to kill time with something casual, and it seemed perfect. I don't even need to think
nothing
Monstercat live mix
News, Holla Forums
Antidepressants
Vodka and strong beer. Fuck my alcohol tolerance
not in the mood
shitty, I hope the alcohol kicks in soon

Happy birthday, user.

Finished my first playthrough of New Vegas yesterday. Jesus fucking christ please recommend me a good JRPG to play PLEASE

Probably gonna start watching Diamond is Unbreakable

Velvet Underground

Probably. R34

Fucking great. I'm moving out of my country on Wednesday so I'm getting nostalgic as fuck while meeting with friends and walking around the city. Also last five nights in my apartment

FF12 IZJS weak mode run
Stuff from the current anime season, days 91 and Sinbad no Bouken so far
Oldschool Kpop
nothing
Just ate a kebab but I also made sweet tomato sauce with vegetables in it when I get hungry I'll warm it up and mix it with rice
cooled ice tea
javs
good this evening

My copy of Ys VIII arrived, gonna start that asap.
What's good this season?
For whatever reason my order DIDN'T come with the mini-OST so I guess I'm still listening to my Ys Silver Anniversary album.
日本語
Ordered a pizza, it should get here soon-ish.
Water.
Later.
GO FIGHT!

Wasteland 2, i wish i would've bought it earlier
Got some episodes of JJBA and Mob psycho stacked
DEEP PURPLE
Gonna try getting into the Jojo novels again
me dad made me a pulled pork sandwich
crazy juices
Never again
bretty gud

Divine Divinity
Oh, try Radiant Historia then.

Oh shit, you reminded me. I need to get a flashcart for my 3DS.

DOOM
NOTHING
DAVID BOWIE
THIS THREAD
CANDY
WATER
OKAY

have a robot

Etrian Odyssey. I've hit a skill hike in Dustforce (stuck at a hard level and have beaten all easier ones), so I'm putting that off for later
Aku no Hana
frideynight.com/
Physics textbook. why did i think summer classes would be good
Pizza, pretzels
Water and coffee
googirls
comfy, but concerned about my classes

Any mainline Dragon Quest. The chronological number is roughly proportional to the length.

Fantastic taste there, nigga.

Which one would you recommend? Is V any good?

EDF! EDF! With anons whenever possible.
Ranger danger all the way.
I don't really watch anything beside the news, really.
Generic battle ost from animus like embed. It really compliements the game alot.
Nothing right now.
Nothing. It's almost 11 pm here.
Got myself some san pellengrino as a treat. I fucking love sour stuff
Probably to some gay as fuck shit.
Pretty good. I can't seem to put down EDF.

oh shit it's friday?

Yakuza 3
Caravan Palace
Pizza
Coffee
probably not
Fucking amazing for once. Stuff is looking up.

Gotta Protectors right now, trying to pick a game from first pic related to start my long weekend with.
Catching up on Jojo while I wait for Handa-kun
John Lee Hooker
DNC leaks + salt
Tempura Donburi
Later I'm making my shitty drink of choice after I eat; Vanilla Coke served in a young coconut with 4 shots for crystal head vodka
exhentai.org/g/952132/6dae601366/
LONG WEEKEND WEW

mount and blade, clash of kings. i'm siding with stannis and i have my nifty little valeryan steel sword, as well as some targaryen armour. sadly dragonstone has hardly any villages and it's at war with both of the factions that lead to the land
waiting for that animu with time travel and scientists to release 4th episode
chuck mangione music
calculus 2 theory
rice, but i might make myself cereal. had an omelette for lunch
water, since i'm getting fat from beer
stopped since yesterday
fun, parents are on vacation and i'm alone here with the dog for a few days

Monster Hunter Generations, Rune Factory 4
It's marginally cooler today, maybe I'll be able to play some PC games or something
Working!!, Squid Girl, Mushishi
Southern rock, progressive rock
Doujins, Yuru Yuri
Deli sandwich
Iced tea or tangerine lemonade
Trying to kick that nasty habit, so no
Alright
I really want some new wargame minis to paint, though

I usually recommend III first, but V is a really good starting point, many say it's the best, or at least up there. Its 'gimmick' is using monsters in your party, not unlike SMT or pokemon, and its story simply follows the MC's entire life (don't worry, MC is completely silent). Medium length for a JRPG (30-40 hours), grinding isn't bad

As for the version to play, DS is almost the best, if it wasn't for the shit translation. Both PS2 and the original SNES versions have fan translations. PS2 is probably the most ideal if you're bothered by the forced accents and puns sprinkled throughout the DS version. It wasn't too bad for me, but it gets unreadable at times.

Thanks a lot, user. I'll probably get the DS version since I love playing on handhelds.

Armored Core: Last Raven, Gundam Extreme vs Force
Patlabor, The Summit
Bjork, some weeb stuff
Seven Years in Tibet
Chicken
Water
Muscle girls
Bretty gud

thief, maybe join the minetest server later.
star trek tos, got a bit distracted this week, but because i'm free i can finally watch an episode or two
/mu/core
still reading hp love craft got a the book with all his short stories so been reading those as of late.
just got some taco bell i can already feel the it.
some type of frosty drink from taco bell forgot the name.
>>>/ara/
breddy gud, after i got the some of the basics of programming down gonna try my hand with ruby gonna stick with it for a year, before i move on to a lower level language.

Total War: Shogun 2
Yuyushiki
Perfume
Adios America!, Gorilla Mindset
kale
Water
Vanilla shit, SS
Pretty Good

Overwatch
Maybe Sanic or Trash 4 later.
Or cardgames

Animu, Parks and Rec.

Topaz. Chill beats

Holla Forums, Holla Forums

El Poco loco is on the menu for later

Agua

I did yesterday, might do it again today.
sad

Hyrule Warriors now that I got the DLC to work.
Also downloading 7th dragon, the VA cast is pure unadulterated /m/anbait
Finished watching all Lethal Weapon movies
Ys VIII's soundtrack
The adventures of dense-ass motherfucker and his rusemaster loli friend
Cachopo
Water
Oyakodon, always Oyakodon
Less depressed than usual.

Finished 3 hours of Planetside 2.
Might continue checking out Thea: The Awakening. Could be interesting.

Maybe something on jewtube

I've been listening to Rhapsody this week. The lyrics are ultimate cheese, but goddamn I love the music.

Ravenor Returned, by Dan Abnett.

Sour cream and pepper flavored potato chips.

Water and ice tea drink.

SFV Juri. I'm not that guy, but the model in that game gets me stiff like a steel rod.

Went running and swimming earlier so I'm pretty relaxed and comfy.

That fucking "time skip" chapter was on a whole other level of rusing

Final Fantasy XIV

JoJo

Vidya soundtracks

Nothing

Nothing

Water

Nothing

Pretty bad.

TW: Atilla, making Europe great again, removing kebab and suomi horse archers
MR robot
Podcasts
Twitter, politic chaos.
Eggs n ham
water
nothing worth blogging on 8ch about

Overwatch, maybe Killing Floor
JoJo
Daft Punk, Them Crooked Vultures, Queens of the Stone Age, dadrock
Nothing
Had some calamari earlier
Water
/monster/
Alright

Happy birthday. Going out for lunch is still pretty good, if you just treat your birthdays like just another day I guarantee it really won't bother you.

Soldier of Fortune
Halloween
Nothing currently
Threads on chans
Chips
Water
Traps/Sissies/BDSM/Femdom/Feet If I will
Breddy gud

Also any recommendations for gore games like SoF? I want games include sadistic violence. Thank you all already.

You have impeccable taste, my man. What's your PSN?

GTAV stunt races
Major League
Weebmusic
News
Chicken wings
Coca~cola and vanilla sauce
Ara~ ara~
Kinda sad

MHgen
TNG
Phillipe Wesley
Jeremiah now.
gummies
water
no
really good

Atelier Rorona. Maybe something else as long as it's slow paced and on the vita
Probably nothing
CCR
Reading makes you gay
I'm going to a thing for my brother's birthday so I don't know. Burger maybe
Whiskey and coke
I don't even know. AA2 maybe
I started playing Arkham Knight yesterday just to see if it ran okay and ended up playing for like fifteen hours. My hands aren't feeling too great today as a result

Got out the N64 playing though Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64 Planning my streams for twitch the rest of the year
Caught up on youtube and shows
Sega Classics, right now In the Wind from Power Drift
this board and many others
Cooking Wings later tonight
Generic Soda and Water
Nah not in the mood
pretty shitty since Im now unemployed thanks to boss abandoning me and screwing me over on unemployment funds. Hoping to hear from family member to get me working in data entry for his workplace. Filed unemployment again to show I have been "abandonded"/laid off for sure other than that, sleeping in and catching up on vidya is nice.

Some Catherine, some P4G
Babylon 5 (RIP Jerry Doyle), Farscape, Zeta Gundam
nuffin
these threads
not sure yet
soda and water
waifu
Pretty damn good.

I don't really go on PSN much outside of using the PS store because my internet is shit, so there isn't much of a reason to exchange info.

Plus I really don't play many multiplayer games.

SFV practicing Juri tech, shes alot more fun to play as than I expected. JoJo 7th Stand User and starting a new Bloodborne character while I listen to podcasts
Thunderbolt Fantasy and maybe the Godzilla movies that are on my backlog
Podcasts
Berserk
Either Rice with chicken or a bowl of Doritos
Apple Soda
Already fapped 2 times this afternoon and I feel spent
Like I really need to start scheduling my college courses because i'm behind on that shit.

I've been rubbing my new 3ds faceplates from japan that showed up this morning all day.
Feels good

Minetest with Holla Forums
Touhou
SMW Rom Hacks
Pictures of Mokou
Porcupine Tree
The daily shitposts
Pasta
Milk
Touhou
I feel bored, I'm starting to feel burnout over some games. Anyone know any good single-player games?

ah well, have a good day then

Are you rubbing them on your butt?

No They're the wood print ones
They feel nice.

Old school Runescape.
Nothing. Just have the TV on for background noise.
Podcasts while I grind.
8ch.
Honey mustard porkchops.
Dr. Pepper.
/ara/, /d/, and /monster/
Comfy as fuck.

(checked)
Overmeme
Berserk (2016)
I have this really catchy song stuck in my head and I can't find it.
Threads
Fig Newtons and Rice.
Water
Not yet
Ready for Sunday

Haven't decided on Fallout or Chivalry
Just finished BoJack Horseman season 3 ;_;
Either alternative rock or my medieval youtube playlist
My NRA letters and my FAFSA
Had McDonalds for dinner but all I actually wanted was to cook tempura shrimp and maybe something healthy on the side
Water
Did earlier
Eager for the local Renaissance festival and to get a new used car next weekend after I get paid.

POSTAL Redux, Killing Floor, maybe some Our Darker Purpose
Nothing
Fuck all
Bible
Fuck all
Fuck all
Fuck all
Terrible since my neighbors are having a party.

Thanks Anons. My day hasn't really improved, but I started feeling better once I got food in my system.

I tried reinstalling Oblivion and all of the shit that went with it, but where it went perfectly two days ago, it went all fucky this time. I'm debating if I want to reinstall and try again, though, any Elder Scrolls game that isn't Skyrim is a huge pain in the cunt to mod. Why can't there be more one guy on a journey RPGs, as opposed to the fucktillion ragtag group of virgins on a journey RPGs that exist.

MMZ Collection. I'm partway through 2.
GDQ runs I missed.
GDQ runs I missed.
Not today.
Haven't figured that out yet.
Water. Might go to Tim Hortons later.
Just finished up with some lolicon. Always a good time.

Oh, I forgot the last one. I'm a bit tired but pretty alright.

DoW: Dark Crusade
Nothing.
Vidya OSTs.
Berserk.
Haven't decided.
Juice.
I don't.
PURGE

overmeme and terraria
Silence of the Lambs
Steban Bolynu :-DDDD
Pizza
Doctor Pepper and Water
Not right now
Alright

DMC4SE. Vergil is pretty fun to use but the game itself is pissing me off a bit. A lot of sequences in the game are specifically made with Nero's arm in mind so they don't really work that well with Vergil and overall there are many other questionable things in the game like the shitty dice game or putting a fucking Blitz in one of the smallest arenas that I just want to go back to play more DMC3 or God Hand, but I feel obligated to play through every difficulty level at least once (currently halfway through Son of Sparda). Overall DMC3 seems to be more difficult yet much less annoying at the same time, there were a lot less situations that were as frustrating as some of the shit in DMC4, even on DMD difficulty.
might watch the new JoJo episode tonight but I'm not sure
nothing right now but I'm looking forward for the 2 CDs I ordered to be delivered ("Heralding - the Fireblade" by Falkenbach and "Graveward" by Sigh) so I can listen to them in good quality
nothing
nothing
some iced tea
nothing
pretty tired, might go to bed soon even though it's only 1AM

Dunno yet, beyond trying to learn how to play Dwarf Fortress. Maybe Banner Saga, or some MonHun Generations.

The Twelve Kingdoms. Pretty good shit.

Nekrogoblikon.

The Player's Handbook and Dungeon Master Guide for DnD 5e. Supposed to be running a campaign soon.

Torrented the Nausicaa manga, Ubel Blatt, and The Ravages of Time for inspiration. Might start reading Le Morte D'Arthur for the same reason.

Dunno yet.

Ecto Cooler.

AA2.

Like shit. My sister started a third round of chemotherapy today, so that's got me pretty blue. Kind of annoyed that I haven't been able to think of shit for that DnD campaign.

What's the name of this?

Morning View.

Good shit

Yeah, I got a bunch of caps from the various stories in it, that I thought were pretty funny. First one is by far the best, though.

You are in for a big letdown, since the season ends with too many questions. Great show and music though.

Emulator? Think that was the one where my fps dropped, software mode was ugly but would run normal.

Nothing yet. Might play Tales of Zestiria in a bit
Black Bullet
As above
This thread and subtitles for above
Nothing. Had some pretty dank paella before.
Fosters
Not sure

rainbow six free weekend and monster hunter
youtube.com/watch?v=aONcdN0Weiw tfw metalfag
undecided
water, gonna have some whisky later
tomboy hentai
exhausted but in a good mood, i've been working out a lot and went for my first run in ages today, i was pretty bad at it but i'll keep it up. since my between running and wanking my brain is pumped with good feel chemicals i'll probably go hang out with my normalfag friends later I MISS BEER, I HAVEN'T HAD BEER IN LIKE 2 MONTHS BECAUSE I'M DIETING AS WELL, FUCK

woah what the fuck, i took that picture years ago and only posted it on 4chan like once

enjoy your birthday doubles at least

nice choice

that girl almost convinced me to go watch that show, but ultimately i didn't

I'm not that guy you know something is wrong when everyone knows that guy on an anonymous board

lol speak of the devil, m8

how cruel

Grim Dawn then some Deus Ex
Nothing.
Wolves in the Throne Room and other assorted black metal
Holla Forums
A hamburger with a side of salmon, spinach and a protein shake
water
Can't lower my fucking T brah. But someone posted that prime Scully from Xfiles .gif and my dong has been asking for it
Pretty fucking good.

May or may not contain spoilers.

how the fuck hard are you trying to bulk right now

Yuri's Revenge. Just finished the Allied campaign, going to start the Soviet campaign soon.
Justice League Unlimited - just started the Cadmus arc.
Chicken and rice.
Water.
Later.
Pretty good. A little less lazy and lethargic than usual due to a better workout schedule.

Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
StrayDog: Kerberos Panzer Cops
RahXephon's patrician OST
Some poetry anthology
Leftover pizza
Water
Neverside Labs
Like shit. I've wasted three days feeling like shit and need to snap back out of it so I can be productive and enjoy things again.

Banner Saga 2
Animal House and Jojo
/
/
Nothing
Beer
meh maybe later
like shit
a good friend of mine is leaving town and I'll probably spend the next years in hikki mode because I don't like my other friends enough to leave the house and hang out with them
plus my gf lives in another city

Monster Hunter Generations
Goodfellas
Akiko Shikata's Catra album and a grab-bag of her other stuff too
Never Eat Alone, a book about networking
Spaghetti Carbonara which I am eating alone
New Belgium Trippel. Just because Belgium is the nexus of globalist evil in the world doesn't mean I can't enjoy their beer
47k's artwork because I like how he draws unreasonably large breasts
Like I should be practicing the violin and looking for another job

Its been a while, I don't even remember those characters, first 3 minutes. They didn't release a new season in the past 3 years have they?

Well it's not that you don't have something to do, you just have nothing interesting to do. It isn't more interesting because you are drunk, just the illusion of it being more interesting because of you placed a retarding effect upon your mental faculty.

Perhaps find more stimulating activities then?

Cave Story 3HP run
Ryuzo and his 7 henchmen
Various electroswing artists
Nothing at the moment, but I wanna get my intro to /cyber/ sometime soon and read Neuromancer
Pistachioes
Water with fruit juice
Working my way through a collection, not skipping a single work. So whatever's next up on the list.
Like absolute shit, too much work while most coworkers are off having summer vacation, and some sandnigger stole my bike yesterday

other than that good tastes

ISHYGDDT

If I decide to swap over to windows to play games it'll be persona 3 or hyperdimension neptunia. maybe dx:hr
Considering watching a kung fu movie, as I was think of the rough outline of a wuxia rpg campaign today at work. If not, then shinmai maou no testament.
Trying something new and listening to vaporwave tonight after I read an article about how the music accurately reflects what it feels like to be in the cyberpunk dystopias that are east asian megacities. Hoping it helps me come with ideas for my Shadowrun Vegas campaign.
Legen of the Wulin rulebook, maybe.
Might order some chinese food if I decide to watch a kung fu movie.
Water.
Waifu
Tired, but I'm ok right now. Simultaneously relieved and disappointed that I don't have to work this weekend.

Played some Wonderful 101 and Payday2 today
New JoJo episode kicked ass
My computer fan
Nintendo invervention article
Pancakes and boiled eggs
Sweet tea
pic related
Okay, never really good anymore since i always have a lot to worry about.

I wanted to play DooM but there's a 14 Go patch, so fuck that.
CoD Advanced Warfare, there's a 2XP for the entire week. I'm close to the first prestige. After all these years I still don't understand the point of the prestige system. After the rank 50 you go back to 1 and you have to unlock everything again. Where's the fun in that, seriously? And there are 10+ prestige levels.
Nothing
A couple of tracks from The Cape OST by Bear McCreary
8ch, twitter and laughing at the END OF RINE thread on BioWare's forum
nothing
Tea
something from Pure-TS (some models are nice, but some of them are fugly).
Ok I guess. it could be worse (I live in Frogistan).

Resident Evil 4
youtube and anime
Watomote and other manga
burger and fries
coke and water
either 2D girls or models

Also I'm listening to nothing at the moment

RE4 is great. first time, or is this another playthrough?

HIGH
TEST

Why the fuck is this thread buried so deep?

Castlevania: Chronicles or some Super Metroid hacks
Raging Bull, some youtube crap
Tom Waits
Nothing
Just sandwiches
Coffee
No
Tired

>tfw low test
At least my hair is nice.

lol have fun being gay

There are worse problems, like the fact you have to be really careful about what you eat because it's easy as fuck to become fat, and the fact you'll look like you're 15 up until your mid 30's.
I've been asked out by guys at least four times now, but never by a girl. I almost wish I was gay just so I can find love.

Just finishing up for the night so here's what I ended up doing

Dota 2, Stella Glow
Arrow season 1. I can't believe how fucking good this show was
Ace Combat OST
The web
Smoked salmon, curry
Tea, water and mint chocolate milk
ERP.
Great. Went out tonight at a more-normal-than-me-fag friend's birthday party. Found two people who are surprisingly redpilled and had a great chat. It's good to break cabin fever with some people who you can actually talk to.

That's where you gotta find your inner man who doesn't give a fuck so you can ask her out

lmao'n at your life

just suck a dick and shoot your self up with estrogen homo, complete the process

I think I might have low test but I don't have the balls to do analysis.
I know it's a shitty pun but it's true.

user, no woman wants to be with a low test guy
the best you'll get is being the sub in a gay relationship

(checked, nice satan)
street fighter
gundam '79
wolf's rain ost/MF Doom
nothin
chocolate biscuits
chai tea
yuri
pretty good, I'm going to a large fighting game tourney next week and I'm pretty hype. the only thing is that I'm probably going to get fucked up during the weekend and I don't really want to>10213666

I'm actually rewatching it, I've got an itch for fantasy/journey shows right now (and just realized I still have the new Utawarerumono in my backlog)

I think I remember it being the OP for a thread about comfy winter gaming

I'm gonna die a virgin then, because I don't like guys and I don't intend to take a dick up the ass anytime soon.

Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
Holla Forums
I had a panzerotti an hour or more ago
Water
Already done
Empty inside, completely and utterly sedentary and bored for no explainable reason.

No playing today, I've some programming to do and then some studying.
Nothing tonight.
Classical music, it may sound strange but I'm writing a story, and I've learned this ability from a man from a long time ago, this man was part of the french nobility and by listening to the music he enjoyed I feel myself closer to him, and therefore, more inspired.
Stuffs
Ice Cream
Wine Liquor, it's a recipe from my now diseased grandmother. There are two people in the world that know how to do it, my mom and I.
Whatever I'm programming
Fine.

Tell us

It's kind of cancerous but I'm using it to learn how to code.

It's a porn text game

Either Endless Legend or Dishonored
Documentary on the Dunedin Longitudinal Study
See embed
Alpha Centauri: Centauri Dawn and Stanger in a Strange Land
Chicken Crimpy
Jager and Orange
Anal Overdose 2, I want a blow job while a girl rims me
Depressed at job market and my inverted sleep pattern. Seething with rage at everything else.

Visual Novels are not games, or so I'm told

Z Gundam

A bunch of weeb shit happy hardcore

Muv Luv, finishing all the routes in Unlimited

I'm actually thinking about starving for a while

Water

I haven't felt any form of arousal in days

Alone
But I probably deserve it anyways

What did you do?

Well, at least your honest.

I Don't go out a lot and don't talk to people, nor have any intention to
I'm just kind of there, I can keep a conversation but I'm generally just a boring weeaboo

this guy gets it

Final Fantasy 6 or 3 or whatever have you
Replayan Pokémon SoulSilver for shits and giggles
JewTube bideos
My friends mixtape (not rap, fortunately)
七王国の玉座 (That's Game of Thrones in Moon)
Pretzels and a McDanalds frappe
Uno Makoto and the like
Pissed at some asshole driving instructor who was bitching at my sister earlier, but otherwise calmed down

Ah, just like me. Hope this cheers you up, always works on me.

Liru/Persona 3
Paranoia Agent
Evangelion OSTs/Nujabes
Grisaia no Kajitsu
Nothing, no good food in the house
Water
Liru
No gf, in a city I hate, too anxious to go outside without a good reason

The gooks got some pretty sweet covers for the ASoIaF books. Wish we'd get them on the US prints, instead of the generic shit or promo images from the show.

thanks user

Monster Hunter
END OF RINE
Embed because I'm in a good mood right now
dunno
Noodles
Cheap vodka
idk
Tired, but happy

Welp, now I need more internet to download Slayers

Neverwinter Online. I came into it with no expectations and came out having a good damn time.
Saltybey
Saltybet music
The Highest Treason. Quality 60s sci-fi.
Pizza.
Water.
Nope.
Things could be worse.

Trying out some new warband mods
King of the hill and gccx
Eurobeat
Got some maccas earlier
Green tea
Pretty good despite quitting smoking

ayy
I'd be there too but my monthly data is capped

Shiiet, Naga is awesome. I wish there were more of her in the series, not that possessed armor really counts anyway.

Nothing right now, maybe Syndicate or a Castlevania game when I get around to it
Saltybet EX6
The playlist
Nothing specific
Macaroni + potato chips
Water
I don't know yet, too early, whatever turns me on later
Can't stop laughing

I fucking hate niggers

Risk of Rain
Fargo
Saint Pepsi
Congo by Michael Crichton
Pizza Margherita
Mendota Sparkling
Not so good: there's this sore protrusion coming out of the gingiva on my cheek. It's exquisitely painful: applying anaesthetic to it is only effective for a short time. I think it may have formed from accidentally biting there too many times. I wake up every morning with a sore throat and I have canker sores and polyps stuffing up my nasal passages as constant companions.
I'm going hiking for six hours straight this Sunday. I chose to do it for six because I have to make a lot of decisions using a 20-sided die since I'm so indecisive and, when I rolled it that time, it came up as six. I also use the die as a substitute for a coin with odds being tails (or no) and evens being heads (or yes).

Battlefield Hardline.

Maybe it's because of too much bad company 2, but 3/4/hardline suck dick. Also it's kinda dead.
Serial Experiments lain
Yakuza 2 OST
Nothing
Pizza
Grape Soda
Vanilla doujins from number2 or meme50
Okay

That's an abscess, welcome to the root canal'ed didn't brush his teeth neet club

Yeah, that's a dental abscess, user. I had one a few years back. Go to a dentist to get it fixed, or else you risk it either giving you a blood infection or going necrotic.

Either way, you'll die from it if you don't get it cleared up.

I'm mostly just fucking around in Mercenaries mode.

i generally don't start threads, but i bet i joined in, i love winter

Fuck, what a nice webm.

(satan)
Tera

deep dish pizza

shitty store brand soft drinks

maybe later

shit, i have to get up early Tomarow and i can't sleep

Dwarf Fortress
Hardcore Henry
Shoe, The Rival, and Less than Jake
Army instructional books
Liquor
More liquor
Like I need more liquor.

Va-11 Hall-A. Not all that great, but I'm into it for a reason I'll state below

Hypnosis videos

Amun Dragoon

MPC

Nothing

Water

Nothing

I've found myself recently seeking out entertainment with a nostalgic factor to it… either old media I've been putting off or new stuff that reminds me of it. Not sure what triggered this, but I've even started unironically enjoying vaporwave. Please help.

Sorry Satan, I know it's Saturday morning, but here's what I did last night.

Furi, Overwatch, Rocket League
JoJo, The Sopranos, Sling Blade
Furi OST
Calculus Homework, Interview Questons, this thread
Chicken Marsala
Pepsi and Water
didn't feel like it last night
Pressured with getting a job and class and everything. At least my Turkish friend is safe.