NEW ANTI ILLUMINATI KESHA

So, Kesha is back.

For those who are unfamiliar, Kesha was a big pop star about 4 or 5 years ago and a few years before that. She ended up dropping out of the limelight after a huge rant about the illuminati and how she was forced to do all sorts of degrading things in order to be successful in the music industry. Truly awful stuff and shows just what (((they))) can do to a person.

Her new song is called Praying and at the very beginning of the video there's a giant crucifix right side up. (Consider that in her previous music videos there many inverted crucifixes and satanic images). She sings about hoping that the person that did everything bad to her is "praying" presumably because his soul is rotten and his day of reckoning is upon him.

The song feels like a triumph against the illuminati and makes me think the tide is finally turning, and we truly are on the brink of winning.

How fucking stupid are you? Kikes always play both sides. But of course you already knew that when you posted this retarded thread.

Come to vevo for all your anti-illuminati hosting needs

Fuck off to wherever you came from you stupid faggot. The ENTIRE music industry is jewish horseshit. You're a moron for thinking otherwise.

Sage you dumb fuck.

Or at absolute best it's a worn out party girl trying to show that she's ready to start a family now.

Sage because she didn't name the jew after getting pulled over like a real white person would.

sage

Jew lies from the 18th century. It's St. Peter's Cross and is explained in the Bible, inverted crosses feature heavily in Italy and the Vatican.

Sage because you're fucking dumb.

lol

user, I understand where you're coming from. I studied the Illuminati stuff in pop music videos, too. Many of us know how Kesha's "die young" came out around the same time as Sandy Hook, etc.

Anyway, as some other anons said, this is 4D chess. There is a ploy somewhere. How do we know? They produced and distributed the song, ergo it's obviously not anti-Illuminati.

In an E! article, Kesha stated

It did say that on one of the tv's

Democrats are evil

Reminder: kesha's now former producer, Dr.Luke, was a filthy Jew. Now that she is out of contract with him we may see her real self, although if she is anywhere near redpilled it would be watered down by PR concerns and her knowing that jews control everything and will screw her over (again).
The media tried to twist the whole legal battle into Dr.luke being "typical abusive white cishet male using his privilege" when really he's a typical Jew.

The people publishing her are still kikes you stupid nigger.

just some details that go against the idea that this isn't controlled opposition:

all seeing eye of horus on the altar/pedestal at which she is "praying" at 3:51, if any user has higher resolution monitor to make out the writing to her right in that frame, looks like "ACTst Tongues" or something to that effect.

wearing angel wings destroying things, the person she is referring to saying "I hope you're somewhere praying" and generally making antagonistic statements toward may very well be jesus who Kesha emulates in the last scene walking on water at center with a "beast rising from the deep" to her right side.

This could all be ridiculous poppycock but have you ever known jews to not try to play both sides? Foist Kesha up as some religious symbol to later tear down the institution psychologically through her actions or portrayal.

Interested in what you all think about this.

check the small details I highlighted as potential points of symbolic subversion in my last post

The entire music industry is run by jews you stupid fucking nigger.

yes that is obvious as is all media and much of governance but given that a thread already died for this shit it is worth analyzing what is being schemed here and what we can do to stop it / bring it to light. The culture war isn't going to be won by just saying "JEWS RUN IT DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT IT" - in fact, that sounds a hell of a lot like what a shill might come here promoting, eh Shlomo?

The video is clearly trying to represent good christian values and given that it is JEW RUN it will undoubtedly pervert those and use that correlation between Kesha and Christianity created herein to damage public perception of Christianity and traditionalism.

Kill yourself yid.

IT'S ALREADY BUMPLOCKED ARE YOU LITERALLY PANTS ON HEAD RETARDED

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

fucking jews man, fucking jews

This.