Planetside 2 Thread: Prepare To Get Comfy Edition

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme. Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have a meme, ID and post number from the thread.

The Tranu Ocean is salty everyday.

Some of you New Cheeseburgers™ are okay, don't go to the Crown tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6GZyU
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=m3talc0re&show=statistics
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pts-update-7-29.242081/
youtu.be/NKsTqdmTXX8
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pts-update-6-24.241489/
youtube.com/watch?v=wrj0QVzjpt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fug, here's the archive of the last thread though. archive.is/6GZyU

REMOVE VANU TRANNIES

EU with 2 characters on Miller here. How bad would it be if I started playing with you guys?

benis

venis

Fuck, what's wrong with me anons?

endgame when?

Too many nigger dicks. Don't worry user I haven't been online very much either.

oh boy, the weekend is here bois
time to oil up some vanu and nc angus

We need more Säkkijärven Polkka for our Harasser-chan runs! Battlebards, get on it.
Also:
WE WEEKEND NOW, LADS

Chances are I'm too relaxed to perform well, but what the fuck
TACTICAL SUPERIORITY

You might just be a burger, as lazy as you are. Just do it.

What's the clan pop been like latey? My GPU died so it'll be another few weeks probably until I can play again.

on the high hour we get 2 to 3 squad up

on the low barely half a squad

Early burger morning is half a squad. prime time and weekends its usually half a platoon or sometimes full.

So, we know that if you wedge a vehicle sideways or upside-down on a building, it will progressively take damage– damage that can be repaired for XP/Certs (and yes, this does work, until damage normally incurred by yourself or teammates).

So what if we stick a couple vehicles in a fucked up position surrounded by high-level Repair sundies?

The owners of those sundies can then fuck off and build an autism base around or something while their sundies automatically farm a damaged vehicle ofr them. Better yet, if you could jam like 6 or 7 max-rank repair sundies or galaxies into the right kind of trap, they could just constantly repair each other.

Or, hell, what if we all get into repair galaxies and then flip them all into a pile and bail out while they keep each other repaired and we all rake in the xp and certs? As long as we can keep the rate of repair above the rate at which they take damage, I don't see why this won't work!

Don't you stop getting experience after a while if you're doing nothing but repairing?

Not that I know of. I know I've sat repairing shit for upwards of an hour.

basing the question off a string of old comments. If it works it works I guess, but you would think that would be a giant oversight by SOE/Daybreak

LET THE BOMBING COMMENCE

As long as you have someone to check in and hop in them to reset the 20 minute counter, it might work. However it's not going to get you the same score/hour as playing the game normally. I can earn over 20k doing stuff like defending bases but even in a situation where I have more repairs than my tool can handle - like going to blown up autism bases and healing the walls and bunkers that survived the HIVE blast - I can only muster about 16k.

Goddamn. Not only did I have huge loads of fun removing tranu and burger, I feel I performed quite well too. I was really focused and had my mind in the game. Grenade revives were out of this world too.

And my KDR was over 1.7 if you care about that kind of dumb shit

It'd be nice if there was faction specific artillery. I'd love for the TR to unload endless amount of tactical superiority on the Crown

But here's the thing:

Your sundie isn't going to just be repairing one other sundie at a time, but a multiplicity of sundies at once.;

If you get 10xp per second for repairing one sundie, you can get 50xp per second if their are five sundies next to you that your sundie is also repairing– that's a cert every five seconds! Or, 12 certs per minute.

If I recall correctly Ps2 gives you a decline in repeated cert gain actions. It takes a bit for the decline to happen, but I think it was placed in the system just to avoid farming of the same thing, has to be specifically the same target.
Also I don't remember getting certs by repairing damage caused by flipping over a vehicle, unless it only counts if it wasn't your vehicle that was being flipped and damaged.

The problem is upside-down vehicles take damage faster than a high-level Repair Aura can repair…

Yes… YES!!!

REASONS NOW TO BUILD BASES NOW

I've noticed this while hacking tech plants. You'll stop earning certs before you're done hacking all the turrets at the top. I guess it works much slower for repairs and resupplies. It would be too easy to farm certs otherwise and you don't want to punish everyone by reducing the XP payout for normal play.

Most likely because you were only hacking all the AA phalanx torrents. The game might think that you're in some strange place that you are getting access to those same objects too often. Best to hack the anti-vehicle turrets as well.
It makes sense since the game doesn't want you to only get certs by a single method on the same object repeatedly.
It's like killing the same enemy over and over. I bet if you kill the same guy, after 10 kills with no cert gain of another source inbetween the game will cut off cert gain from killing that same player until you do something else.
You might also get tagged for cheating if the devs are smart to put a note on you for triggering that system.

I'm burnt out from playing too much, trying to blow up enemy sundies with my C4, prowler and even mossie with rocket pods, but nothing. I look back to the spawn room and there are over 10 people just staring at each other shooting at each other, doing nothing meanwhile the base is being taken over. Also people who use the sniper class but just sit on their arses doing nothing, fuck you. I hate you too.

Some of the tech plants only have AA turrets so that may be possible.

See ya. Hopefully youll get comfy with wwew in another week.

I can't, because Linux.

Fashygoy, where are you? Your base is getting cold.

I've been wondering if and how howitzers would fit into PS2. Guess we'll find out.

I really hate the way ownership is handled. Vehicles get orphaned and you can claim them for yourselves but for some reason bases continue to take damage even if someone moves in to take the place of the owner. You should be able to hand it over to someone or, at the very least, have it so you can sort of hold E at the silo and "hack" it so it becomes yours if there's no owner.

they stop being damaged if you place a repair module next to them

do we know the range limitations on them? could be pretty comfy setting up huge artillery strikes to hit Tranu scum from a distance.

600m, it's meant for killing enemy skyshields and won't do much damage to anything else.

Dropped. What a fucking waste of development time if that's the only function.

This.

It sounds to me like they are good a wrecking stationary targets, meaning either Sundies noone bothers to move (read: all of them) or player bases, something the skyshield would defend against. God knows it's not doing jackshit if the base isn't build on the side of a mountain otherwise.

Why do I not see the double exp boost yet?

Construction is technically broken.

So do you guys use a mumble server or something like that? Most times someone tried to use the ingame voice when I was in it it came out as barely understandable static. Maybe it's just from russians, but still.

Also, how many people/how active?

we should use discord

Game has built-in voice communications.

The Holla Forums discord (and almost every other discord server i've seen except PSF's because it's still somewhat infant) became a cesspool of faggotry and circlejerking, i don't think it's needed.

When Holla Forums was playing TF2C, we came to the conclusion that the ingame voice chat was good enough, even though half of us were micspamming. Even if we didn't want to use the voice chat, we agreed that Discord is Chinese spyware shit, and that no Discord ever has been any good.

There is a Mumble, pic related, that I frequent but I doubt there's any necessity in using it.

being a heavy shitter is fun

Whops, embedded an earlier video instead of posting the mumble info. Eh, nevermind the mumble.

Please god no. The voice chat is fine.

At least when I play Light Assault with a shotgun, I can manipulate my position such that most of my battles are short range.

You should kill yourself my man. There's absolutely no reason to use anything except the in-game voice.

Talk in the outfitchat strayed to anime cons, figured I would post a few pics I took. Starting with a favorite.

I don't know what memes are current these days.

is that egoraptor?

Don't think Egoraptor lives in Florida.

Yeah, it's specifically an Ion Cannon, so it's suppose to bring down Skyshields to open up Bases to Air Attack.
Still, they seem to do SOME damage, since the second stress test showed those volleys killing the Turrets and Silos around the marker.

Plus, they've been teasing Orbital Strike Generators for the longest time.

Is that a Marriott convention center?!
Because my nearest con is currently held at one, the Con Vendors are set up in a building exactly like your first pic, and if it weren't for the palm trees in your second post I swear it could be the same Con…

Hell, you've even got a tabletop game room too!

Did they seriously rip off the plug suit shoulders?

It was a swimsuit. Not actually a costume but was good enough to take a picture of.

For a D.Va Cosplay?
Probably.

BREAKING NEWS
BLIZZARD RIPPED OFF SOMEBODY ELSE'S DESIGN

Oh whoops, misread that.

Damn right you misread, and don't get me started on that piss poor excuse for a costume in

most likely based on mari. the color scheme of her mech, suit and her hair style.

Requesting Battle Bards start playing this

There appears to be a delayed communication coming from the Propaganda Office.

>ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=m3talc0re&show=statistics
kek what a failure.

Unfortunately I didn't get to play much PS1, but didn't it have artillery?

I'd really love to see this game develop a focus on combined arms instead of just remaining Cowaduty Battlefield: Extra-Large Edition

There was plenty of artillery vehicles and infantry in PS1, from the Lighting turret having insane range and a workable projectile drop, TR gunner BFR, their Assault Buggy variant and the Pounder MAX to Core Combat's dedicated Plasma Artillery the Flail, destroyer of bridge sieges. Nevermind things like Rocket artillery like the Elite Assault Phoenix, NC's direct fire Rocket Buggy and TR rocket-pod BFR variant, among others.

Does this game has a good campaign or is just multi?

Never saw much artillery use in planetside 1

Almost everything was generator holds inside bases or base corridor fights

the most fun were bridge fights which could last hours

go home mark

Vehicle combat was very centric on Artillery usage to shell bases before even reaching the courtyard, normally you'd encounter that Air beat Vehicles which shelled Infantry whose had a natural advantage against Air if they certed AV or AA MAX (everyone did) which is a good balance, but there are exceptions like the rapeguard and the mosquito.

Sadly, with the lack of population, everything was just bound to be Base fights, in the game's hayday you'd see entire armored convoys with MBTs, sunderers filled to the brim, plenty of Lodestars and Reavers backing them up and sniper certed scouts ahead of the rapetrain, you can only rely on shelling the fuck out of chokepoints (bridges) if they aren't transporting said vehicles through air.

No, fuck off.

update soon nerds

willingly joining the microsoft botnet

Bail assaults GIT REKT

Sorry, was I supposed to have ifunny.co at the bottom too?

? They already have a lock-on time.

i hope you guys recorded asatar's autism rant
his autism has really shown today

Delay before the rocket itself tracks.

Why is that necessary? Airchav's already cancer enough. It just makes them even more capable of avoiding AA.

i literally have spent all my money on the medical applicator and the engi gun, is this a fucking joke?

You still pick them up much faster with the maxed Applicator.

JUST ADD A PILOTING CLASS

Imagine, if you will, shooting at a scythe going right to left while you have cover on your left.

CALCULATED

It would be cool if all classes provided some kind of benefit when in a vehicle, like the Red Alert 2 IFV.

I thought they fixed that by making all G2A launchers fly straight up before tracking.

HARASSERS SPAWNING FROM FOBS
HOLY FUCK

that thing was magic as a kid, I never thought that it'd work with other faction infantry but it does and it's really cool as well as the battlefort tank thing I forget the proper name for

Now with tanks.

next level bullying

youtu.be/NKsTqdmTXX8

RIP pre-nerf Lancer & Crabmax.

Why?
YES, certs fucking saved

it's because of those auxilary shields+50 shield they plan on adding

no campaign. just 300+v300+v300+

Still needs a Silo to power them…

????

I put off buying that last level for months. I only got it maybe a week or two ago.

what, is this Keynesian balancing?

I still can't believe that there was an ==ENTIRE MILITARY PLATOON== that watched monmusume.

Its so that the knives are still instakill, but other damage such as rockets or bullets are affected.
Gotta have that gimmick knife for good goys to buy.

Just so you know, TrumpUnstumped cost us the fucking alert when he panicked and order the Zerg to the Crown.
We were JUST about to cap the Crossroads, but SOMEBODY couldn't wait the SINGLE MINUTE we'd worked that Base Cap down to, so not only did the NC keep it, they Zerged down to Tawrich Depot to give the VS the alert!

WHO LET WHITEAGLE IN

I let myself in, since no one else was apparently bothering to ACTUALLY DEFEND, and Trump fucked up a cap that could have prevented the loss of the Alert…

ya dummy

I mean the outfit you nigger

I will fix this.

No you fucking baka, he was asking who let him in the outfit.
actually he is the idiot for replying to whiteagle and not realizing that whiteagle is just being a little bitch like normal.

Well shit niggers, I have him filtered. I'll get on and remove him

Well shit what is the point of even upgrading it now?

fast heals nigga

He is not in, thats why I called the other guy a idiot.

He isn't in the outfit. Idiot.

It doesn't matter when the fucking niggers don't stand still so you can heal them anyway.

I'm not IN the outfit, fucker panicked in ORDERS and drew off a 48+ Zerg off of Crossroads to sit back on the fucking Crown…

Of course, this only goes to show how quickly these fucking alerts accelerate burn out…
I sat at Tawrich Depot for an hour just so some burger infilshitter wouldn't ghost cap it on us, hoping we'd get the numbers to take Crossroads…
We FINALLY DO, AND WE'VE NEARLY GOT IT after I kept my Sunderer on the Hill above alive for half an hour after loosing about a dozen trying to support the push, AND SOME DUMB ASS CAN'T WAIT A SINGLE MINUTE FOR THE ZERG TO FINISH IT!

Seriously, the Zerg is slow to react, even SLOWER TO ACT!
They then sat their fat asses on the Crown, and the NC Zerged to Tawrich.

Calm your autism nigger it's just a game.

I have no idea if the Hive went down but my connection is dead.

So then why did he get in the squad unless he's just making up bullshit

He does have a point though. You could just admit that we fucked up.
A broken clock is right twice a day, after all.

I know man, it just sucks the life out of ya.
I log in, and Crossroads is supremely fucked, the Point Controlled SCU Room is flickering and Burgers are all over the place.
Think I stabilized it once, but at the end it was still something like 2:1 odds…

And then BAM, a fucking Alert, and here is an NC Zerg ready to steamroll right into the Tech Plant with only Tawrich Depot in the way.

Since there was at best another lone or two willing to defend it, I'm sitting there waiting for an entire Sunderer Column to come crashing through the Gate, and it THANKFULLY doesn't happen.

Eventually, the Zerg start pushing Crossroads, and I tried to herd those idiots along with one of the few Sunderers bothering to deploy in the South or East.
WE NEARLY HAD IT!

And then this shit with the Crown happens…

Yeah, it's never a good idea to call for a general reinforcement over Orders, as it draws every zergling in and away from any other fight.

I know it's a long shot, but try to get another Squad Leader to back you up in Leaders Chat.
One or two well coordinated Sqauds will certainly buy you time enough for the rest of the Faction to see if you are in trouble.

You get mad over meaningless shit

If you want to be competitive and play for territory that`s fine, but this isn`t the outfit for you

Alex Jones ft. the Fat Brown Buffalo for those asking

WINE gaynigger, you might even get better fps since you can move feeding the gpu to another cpu core

Every report on WineHQ says it runs like dogshit. I didn't even bother trying.

faster revivings so you don't get shot is the point.

Autism base died, fucking burgers taking advantage of us defending Crown-chan.

So, I want to get the NS Archer for the engineer. How much of a "that guy" does it make me to want to vehicle hunt with it?Chavs especially.

It sucks at everything but killing maxes, which it is only okay at.

Recent patchnotes say it'll be able to 1-shot small construction stuff - I'm assuming that means modules. Probably the only thing that'll make it really worth using.

so basically we do our usual mad suicide rush into a HIVE only it will be far more effective when one of our number can oneshot peek AI and repair modules.

Nuts to that, I don't need hive rushes to go around bullying unguarded hives.

I would like to add it's okay at sniping Lightnings but only if you shoot them in the rear.

Oh my

Prepare to feel disappointed. It means things like spawn beacons and motion spotters

Fucking filter man

Good thing I didn't have enough certs for it yet

Oh look, it's fucking nothing.

Or engineer turrets.

Why do i get excited for anything.

Update from dx9 to vulkan when

AP rounds still do more damage to buildings though, don't they? or is that HE rounds?

AP do more damage against turrets.
HE does more damage against structures.

Can someone post a guide to be a battlebard?
I dont have a mic so I though I contribute by playing some BGM

Learn it yourself. It's not hard to do. If there's enough demand for it in-game then I might do a guide.

NCbro here, I've been pretty much away for two weeks

Did I miss anything special?

Theres already one made, I was asking if some have it to repost it here. I saw it a few days ago

they promised dx11 half the game's lifetime ago, shit nigger the ps4 version is halfway to dx11 since the playstation shading language is almost identical to the d3d11 high level shading language and GNMX was built with the sole the intent of making the transition of developers used to d3d11 as small/easy as possible

Only drama's been some more reddit skinwalkers kicked out of wwew

Only one of them came here to say anything about it and he took the news like a champ.

We're still waiting for the update that adds all the new class abilities
Werl wants to buff shotguns
Bail assaults are getting nerfed
Anti-skyshield artillery is being added

That'd actually be a really good thing then, because dx11 to vulkan/dx12 is supposed to be really easy.

you're assuming they want or care to
it's something hard to accept but having a good product is completely unrelated to wads of cash, in fact it's most of the time detrimental to getting shekels and they're there solely for the shekels

I run through reddit myself but its only the Elgato section 99% of the time where I help ppl fix their stuff up

Dunno if that makes me full or semi-cancer

Where is the list of all these upcoming changes?

Well, they wouldn't be porting Planetside 2 to vulkan, they'd be porting the entire forgelight engine - which means it'd apply to all of daybreak's games. That's a bit more payoff than just planetside by itself.

Anyways, andy sites mentioned the other day that they're moving some of the staff off H1Z1 to planetside to get the performance issues fixed ASAP - so hopefully we see something come out of that within the next month or two.

That's some bullshit right there. Just admit when you make mistakes instead of running away covering your ears shouting
If I was on I'd be pissed losing a winnable alert because of Crown autism.

Hossin will ghost cap faster I think, since they'll now get ~3x as many territory VPs.

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pts-update-6-24.241489/

These two posts should cover most of what'll be in the next update. (Some of it might not end up in the update - some of it is already live)

youtube.com/watch?v=wrj0QVzjpt0

Also, here's some unfinished graphical effects for the orbital strike and vehicle hacking

Also, shaql's datamining shows they might be adding support for fur on cosmetics

rainbow dash fursuit when?
you know it's gonna happen :^(

tasteful capes with fur scarfs?

I know there's a commissar hat but soldiers do not wear capes to battle, this is planetside, not warhammer. sorry.

we already have clown masks, pink camo, and glowing flaming skull helmets

capes and scarfs is nothing

I must be blind, I've never seen any of that, is that kind of shit really in the game?cosmetics aren't really my thing so I typically don't go looking

yes, we have all that

Holla Forums ate my picture

Disgusting.

Of course

Is the M9 SKEP launcher any good? Is says that is has "AP" rounds so I'm assuming it would do more damage than any standard rocket launcher, but would terrible at infantry.
Am I wrong?

Stick with the TR rocket launchers, NS ones are meme guns.

But the SKEP is TR.

You can compare stats for damage in the weapon loadout menu, its not much different but with some slight damage and homing ability.

It's a general thing, assuming he's asking about what rocket launder to buy, NS ones are memes, period.

fuck my ass that's obnoxious the skull would be kind of cool if it wasn't a fucking rainbow flame, just makes it easier to shoot them I guess

On a positive note, at least it makes them easier to see.

True.

how many people are online in this exact moment?
Booting into my windows partition is a bother, but I probably won't be able to play at the peak.

Ah, but there are different damage resistances for different damage types. For example, the NS Archer does more damage to a vehicle than the TSAR, despite the listed damage being lower (because the NS Archer has AP rounds, which the vehicle damage resistances account for) Yes, I know the NS Archer is shit. I was wondering if the SKEP Launcher had any bonus because of those differences in resistances, as the WIKI doesn't list which weapons deal which types of damage.

Why does every other game make them so SHIT?

Player-built floodlights when?

because no, you're not allowed fun

all heavy assault rocket launchers do the same kind of damage, save for the special faction specific ones (the vanu rocket sniper thing, the phoenix and the striker) which i'm not sure if they are still the same

You try summa data GPU pass through niggga?

HARASSER IS LIFE, VULCAN IS HOMETOWN.

That scene was so damm comfy.

I need to be a harasser gunner again today.

Get a mic. We have enough battle bard autism and not enough coordinated communication.

I-I'm coming home tomorrow, I swear. I'll join the game as soon as I'm home.

hey this anime girl uses my insult

this is why I hate moe

That has nothing to do with moe and everything to do with anime

I'll have everything to do with your ass in aminute

It's anime, what the fuck did you expect?

fuck anime

THANKS ASSHOLE I BLOCKED OUT THAT SHIT FROM MEMORY

>>>/out/

Also, how'd you forget? It was in the webm's

Where do you think we are?

it was too stupid to remember

fucking anime?

Don't mind if I do.

A political imageboard?

Alright.

Threadly reminder that gunner "this one is a bleeder" nacho kidnapped, raped, murdered and cannibalized Madeleine McCann in 2007

Yeah, I think this is the primary reason for it, Ghost Capping will allow the maps to cycle faster during non-peak hours…

Wasn't even baiting, I was legit pissed…

Hell, they were some of the FIRST Cosmetics available…

Oh they have non-flaming and faction flame colored variants I'm sure…

There actually are some on the Infantry Guard Tower.
An upcoming update is going to tie their lighting up to the Cortium Silo.

Nonon, when did you get DAT ASS?!?!

FYI: UPGRADE YOUR PASSIVE ABILITIES.

Post more songs for battlebard.

so user are you passive or active

For those of you who like valky-chan, here's a nice place to put her when attacking Tech Plants

Protip for platoon lead, make sure to have the valk pilot in the populated squad for maximum spawns.

Everything happens in cycles. Now, you shall be prepared for all the situations that passed you by to return. In any case, why are you getting a burster to deal with air? Could have spent that on a Walker for a vehicle.

Scout radar her under a Bio lab. She's shy though so don't let enemy ESF's spot her.

Alright so I've heard for ages that slugs suck on shotguns, but I actually decided to give them a shot on the piston and they're not half bad.

Maybe it's because I'm already used to controlling CoF and bursts with the gauss saw - this felt pretty similar, although with a more limited engagement range.

cuz i feel as infantry i can avoid and escape the air chavs attention more easily

Whoever said that shit probably hip-fires them.

NS-10 Burster has a muzzle velocity of 325m/s and a max damage of 100 per shot at 220 rpm, if you hit all the shots.
G30 Walker has a muzzle velocity of 1000m/s and a max damage of 130 at 600rpm.
One of those is absolutely going to kill an aircraft faster if you can aim it well, they'll just fly away if you start peppering them with flak. Unless they're stupid. One walker, well aimed, outperforms two NS-10 Bursters. Two right out murder aircraft, skyguard noninclusive.

How does locked down dual bursters compare?

oy vey time to grind more certs

Bursters are flak weapons. They will still hurt aircraft even if you don't land a direct hit. The Walker won't outperform it unless they're flying really low.

Okay, assuming max rank, lockdown will grant a 35-50% bonus to projectile speed and rate of fire, ignoring reload speed, so. 438 to 487m/s for the flak and 297 to 330 rpm for the burster. So. You've made a ..2250 cert investment (At the highest) to buff a single gun that costs more than a single walker? It also, noting, locks you into a 180 degree field of fire, requiring you to unlock and relock if the aircraft should happen to fly behind you, effectively reducing your RPM by a small amount for adjustments. Again, this is if you can lead well and hit all the shots.

Oh no, I do acknowledge the indirect damage, and no, I don't expect all aircraft to be flying above the treeline, but, the walker has a minimum damage of 85 past 400 meters, while the NS-10 burster drops to a pitiful 20 past 200. 56 indirect at 6 meters, 1 after 8.

I don't know why I stated flak and burster as if they were seperate entities, I am tired and on an autistic tirade.

1000m/s muzzle velocity is no joke. Get a feel for the walker and you'll be able to hit aircraft much, much farther away than bursters could, and with cheaper, more versatile nanite investment.

no, don't just call it out. Triage is absolute shit, taking the final level of nanoweave has more efficiency than maxing out triage. you are better off getting ammo/repair modules on sundies.
hacking is bad, cortium storage is fine up to the 3rd level (so you can take small+medium crystal). Meanwhile, engie passive is really good, at least get first 2 levels so allies dont have to stand right on the ammo pack to replenish.

You can have the passive abilities while using other things, they don't conflict with other slots.

Triage is still a really shitty cert investment. It's like 2% at max rank. You're better off jumping out and healing and hopping back in for cover.

And this is what makes using a Skyguard such a pain, since it's basically just a duel Locked downed Burster…

Indeed, at the ranges you WANT to use a Skyguard, it's 400m/s velocity means you have to lead by MILES just to land hits outside of a kilometer…
Since ESF can duck and weave a hell of a lot in the two and a half seconds it takes for your rounds to travel, it's pretty useless against all but the most dimwitted of pilots.

Plus Triage got a nice buff where it heals allies AROUND the Vehicle you are in, so it's great for sitting in a Deployed Sunderer.

you still wasted certs and time you needed to grind them out.
if you want to be useful as a medic in an AOE, chuck res grenades
triage was thought up as something to heal up a squad while they get transported between bases, but it's nullified by squad spawning on the moving sundy
the range of triage is pathetic aswell. Overall its shit
You had the excuse to take it along with archer and crossbow as the last items to cert.
But with construction getting more and more shit, that isnt a reason anymore

Hold up, now.

Crossbow is really useful as Stalker-cloaking infilshit for getting sneaky close-mid range silent headshots. And explosive bolts basically turn it into a weak grenade launcher.

The crossbow demands a different sort of playstyle, but it's very versatile.

imagine being this mad about fun

fun killed my family back in '27 I'll have you know

I really hope you guys don't do this

How much should I upgrade this?
I was going to save up for the T4-AMP, now suddenly it seems like pouring my certs into this would be better.

Well shit. I suppose it'll have to wait then.

Done doing free double cert weekend

And I was using some double exp's I bought when they were like a buck

wrong thread?

No, I was told to shill goyium.

hauntedicy
Lets remove some trannies :^)

NCbro here

I got too much shit to deal with in life ATM to even care about playing this game, let alone fucking around with you bros

Moms been hospitalized for over a week now, and just found out my sister is also dying of cancer

Be back fucking whenever, keep gathering salt and having fun guys

Fuck off JewJew.
I'll keep emailing you more degenerate porn if you don't stop shilling.

I was told to post it, stop trying to pozz the emails.

Jesus half the people in the outfit sound beta as fuck

forgot to do all the important stuff before making an application

hoping forward to cleansing the surface from vanu filth

What did you expect from a bunch of nerds on Holla Forums?

I quit playing for months…
I can remember they added Auraxium mining and now you can make bases for victory points and such. WWEW was active by then… Did they add anything else since that?

Oh what is this?

Reality didn`t hit you in the face yet I see

get a load of this dweeb, I bet he's not even a wizard

since im here there must be others like me i just didnt think that 80% of the outfit wouldnt be

Man you totally fucking got me you're right i lost my chance at being a wizard years ago and ill always regret it

The Brass is definitely not impress. Also, if you want to bully a hive, I suggest that you stop dropping directly from a galaxy since since the success rate is 0%. Instead, drop onto a nearby base and hack their terminal to spawn tanks and sunderers

benis

I've been busy fam

this game fucking enrages me. i've gotten angry at video games before, but not like this. nowhere near what this fucking game does to me.

not a single person on the ENTIRE vanu faction is anything other than a fucking massive retard who is incapable of understanding BASIC FUCKING PRINCIPLES of this game. I include myself in that; i'm a fucking massive retard for ever picking vanu.

all they know how to do is shoot at enemy units and they just completely ignore objectives AND FUCKING SUNDERERS. they don't understand that they won't have to shoot at the little human guys anymore IF THEY DON'T HAVE A SUNDERER TO SPEW FORTH FROM.

FUCK VANU FUCK VANU FUCK VANU FUCK VANU FUCK VANU FUCK VANU FUCK VANU FUCK VANU FUCK VANU FUCK VANU FUCK VANU FUCK VANU

Get the fuck out of here you Gook!

What do you expect out of the MLG Start whoring faction?
Also, get out. This thread doesn't welcome your kind.

stat*

This system is retarded.

Honestly farming sundies is a good strategy if they don't lose the base to it. The opponents will get so tired of being farmed like the retards they are they'll redeploy to fight the other faction and give you a breather.

sorry to hear that man
see you when you get the chance to play

AMP or Inquisitor?

AMP

fuck man that really is tough, hang in there.

It's been the comfiest lads.

How is this any more effective than simply killing the sunderers?

Something 4U.

be thankful that half the people are not "alphas" trying to be alpha over other people so we have arguing in comms all the time

key word there is "sound"

Sorry but your resume has been postponed indefinetly.

pssshhht
nothing personnel

We got a base going up and we need some bodies.

I'm some body who loves

It looked really nice. Good work on New Israel lads.

Still had fun

Base buildings need a fucking lock-out option, right fucking now!

Q menu on a building you own to lock it to platoon/squad/faction/no one.

There already is one.

look what i found
what the fuck are you doing

also

holy shit you are right
i saw angry joe on his list but i thought it was just some random fag

Just when you think people reach rock bottom, they keep falling.

Making a new thread.

WEEB QUEEN CONVENTION IN HERE!