So how do trump fanboys who claim to be redpilled justify trump's blatant zionism?

so how do trump fanboys who claim to be redpilled justify trump's blatant zionism?

……

reminder to report and ignore shitposting

Nobody genuine on Holla Forums support Trumps. The pro-Trump stuff comes from Jewish shill and mods ban anyone who goes against the Trump is playing 4D chess narrative.

wtf i hate trump now i should have voted for hitler!!!

Reported as a jewish shill.
Saged.
But here, let people see what the jews said about Trump earlier today (at least until the thread dies)

i hope so, i don't get how people who claim to be redpilled on jews can still support trump

how do you explain his zionism?

and how the fuck am i a jewish shill? i'm calling them out you stupid fucking cultist

What otjer politician should they have voted for, op?

why don't you go ask them?

Gas yourself

never change JIDF

i supported trump and would've voted for him if i were an american, but you have to hold him accountable and stop sucking his dick all the time

i was really excited for a detente with russia and seeing all the illegal beaners get sent back, but instead we got nikki haley screaming about "muh evil russians" and hundreds of thousands of illegals given amnesty

last time i came to this board it was basically a /r/the_donald colony, i got banned for calling trump a neocon

do you support israel?

One day I'll murder your entire family

This is such a lazy thread. Come on man, at least put some effort in. For fuck's sake.

Do you Shariablue heebs really think you can turn us against Hitler 2.0? Sad!

Sounds pretty kike to me.
This is quoted from the Poland speech

when are you going to grow up

how are syria and iran even "hostile"? like wtf has syria ever done to america

what are ya slidin shlomo?

You're the same person switching IPs

Everyone sees through your low quality shilling, get fucked you mudskinned bitch and guess what?

WE ARE FUCKING MAGA'ING SO GOD DAMN HARD AND THERE'S NOT A GOD DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT!
FEEL CASTRATED MUCH?

Who's the woman and the guy on the far left? Good picture.

sage

This.

There are two Holla Forums faggots posting the anti-trump shit, here and various other threads. They are so triggered and pathetic I'd feel sad for them if there was an actual cure for their faggoty.

Back to your own board, losers, shoo, SHOO!!

The trump brigade on here is starting to break. He had some absolutely brilliant things to say in this speech, but those words overshadowed it all. It seems hes trying to rally the west against Syria and Iran, just like a neo-con

so basically, if you're against israel and zionism you're a shill?

a53fd4, you're the worst shill I've ever seen. So blatant. So obvious. You've ruined 48dcf3's shitty bait thread with your obvious kikery. Get me your manager, I need to complain and let him know you should've never left reddit duty.

When are you going to inhale the zyklon, jew? Or do you need some friendly assistance?

you know, i haven't had one person justify trump's zionism so far just people screaming shill

Everyone on here incapable of any criticism of trump has no arguments. All they ever do is tell people to leave and sage threads.
These people will call you shill for questioning a man who is just another president.
He is not Hitler.
He is not the solution
He was the best of a bad situation.
Its time to start analyzing his presidency with a critical eye. He has both good and bad qualities.
Only a fool blindly ignores the negatives.

At least try some new bait if you want to try and distract us from burning your old media overlords into the ground.

Aaaand over the edge I go. Off to kill kikes.

nice find. saved

What's the wire for?

The new tactic of shills is to call anyone who dissents a jew. They wish to misdirect you as always. They see this an an argument when it is not.
They will ignore evidence and dodge all accusation. This is kike behavior through and through. They will not defend any allegation with evidence. They will not engage in debate. They call you shill , but have nothing to offer. TRUMP MUST BE ANALYZED CRITICALLY.
He is a president. Not a god.

i'm starting to wonder if most of the pro trump posters on the chans are actually jewish shills trying to build up support for a war in syria

No dude, its just lazy. I mean, this is no effort, and if you're putting forth no effort, you're not really trying to argue any point effectively, so why make such a shit-tier thread that will simply devolve into such a conversational waste?

Its just dumb, and lazy. If you're going to try to counter-signal Trump on the Jew-tip, you're going to have to put some effort in. Why? Because there are tons of shill faggots shilling against him for the wrong reasons - so if you want to shill against him for the RIGHT reasons, you have to put the effort forth not to get grouped in with the rest.

And this thread's OP - you - didn't. You lazy shill cunt.

(((>>10211893)))
(((>>10211894)))

This

just think about how they tricked Holla Forums into supporting zionism

justify his zionism

Totally fucking lazy.

Just fucking lazy and stupid. You're a faggot, even if I agree that Trump is a Ziodrone twat.

Thats exactly what they are doing, they want to change the general consensus of this place, and make us believe anything that trump does is good
he is rousing people against Iran and Syria
He is breaking promises.
It needs to be addressed

No, faggot, because I don't support it. And if I wanted to shill against him for it, I'd put some effort in, because otherwise you just sound like a fucking lazy kike shill, like you.
You faggot.

so why are you upset?

The God Emperor really upsets you. You're not doing any favors for your narrative that jews like him, Shekelstein

why are you a faggot?

Because it's this thread yet again.

You just responded to yourself you stupid fucking retard.

Report this imbecile

see also

faggot

Shills listen to this endfaggot, you need to try more. This is getting embarassing. a53fd4 especially should hang themselves.

Fbi false flag. Include me in the screenshot please

It's just a joke. I wish there where Jews here to kill.
But no kikes in my town.

i expanded on my post you moron

no you didn't you faggot

did you like Hitler? Hitler supported Zionism and deported Jews back to Palestine

Implying Jews are ever purposely killed during (((terror))) attacks or false flags.

OP, are you JebIDF, do you work for Apex Systems?

Although I might throw one of these at a nigger if I get the chance.

No he didn't you faggot, he just supported deportation of kikes, and since Israel basically existed at that point, it was a fine place to throw unwanted kikes.

God you people are such lazy fucking faggot its almost insufferable. We need to get better shills. I mean, fuck, this is insulting.

What is that thing? haha

You too stupid for a shill

Might wanna get a day job you retard.

Oh yeah, you didnt expand on shit, just trying to cover your tracks.

I run a supermarket and I'm pro-jew in public, because anything else is suicide. They run every facet of our society plus control legions of zombies and you want people to be anti jew in public? Dumb motherfucker.

Not being an atheist when it's necessary for redpills.

Kikes never stop whining. Jews are always demanding something.

Holy shit! Is this picture real? Trump's admin is more Jewish than CNN if true.

Fuck's sake, go back to reddit you flaming faggots.

Legally a bottle rocket.
Amateur rocketry is legal here.

Yup, its reddit.

You just reminded me of something I bought last year and hid away.
Thanks m8!

No fucking shit. Are you literally just realizing this. His whole campaign was literally astroturfed by Jewish shills on here.

sage

You're too stupid to be here. Turn in your badge.

Uhh, funding running out, eh?

Is being a jew hard? I mean, all that money and debauchery yet too neurotic to enjoy it. Thank God I'm white. You'll never know that feel

Oh god you are cringey as fuck, seriously, go back to whatever fucking social media shithouse you slithered out of, FUCK.

Honestly they probably do it for free at this point.

You can physically feel the amount of effort and funding dropping like a stone since the Syria airbase strike.

Pellet gun?

I'm not a Trump fanboy and neither do I support Trump.

Notice the seat placement, though.

a very tiny canister of compressed air for a BB-gun with fuse from fireworks stuffed into top. probably looks like some aloha snackbar shit to the nanny state faggots, though.

My weapon of choice on TDOR.