Federal judge denies Hawaii's motion to broaden scope of exceptions to President Trump's travel order

Federal judge denies Hawaii's motion to broaden scope of exceptions to President Trump's travel order.

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/883139019793723392

GET FUCKED HAWAII

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii#Population
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/23/495212183/native-hawaiians-now-have-a-pathway-to-form-a-government
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hawaii shouldn't even be a state

And the media is STILL too busy with wrestling "memes" to bother talking about it. This is an unprecedented level of winning.

Nice

Also, I really hope the "bona fide connection" shit gets shot down when it comes to SCOTUS time too. That shit is dangerous because it opens up a loophole. We all know how much kikes love to use loopholes to weasel their way in and completely subvert laws. If that remains in place, then fast forward 20 years from now and every single person in every shitskin nation on earth will somehow be argued to have a bona fide connection and must be let in.

This is actually a brilliant point. We need to harass the media more as it distracts them from pushing their usual narratives.

THIS

It honestly makes me worry about our government's information network that a few basic cable news channels whining about stupid bullshit would be enough to throw off an entire national political apparatus.

How much money do they generate compared to gibs they receive.

I'd say there's a good chance of the SCOTUS approving and upholding Trump's original draft of the ban. Remember, two of the justices outright said 'We would've approved the whole thing'. And if that old bitch croaks and we get a new justice, it could even swing more decisively.

Hawaii is LITERALLY nothing but a glorified tourist trap and a gigantic Naval base that's mostly inhabited by yellow niggers. It has no connection to the mainland and I would assume the people there look at us with disdain.

Strip its statehood, make it a US territory, and make the Great State of Jefferson to replace it.

I thought it was 3. I assume it was Thomas, Gorsuch, and Alito.

Oh boy, can't wait for this to be brought up time and time again until their demands are given in to.

Hawaiians look at everything with disdain, especially mirrors.

Nah, what we really need to do is just annex Mexico and make that the 50th. Most of our auto manufacturing is already there. Plus, clean out all the spics and you'd have a better tourist trap than Hawaii.
Not that I don't like the idea of a Jefferson state, but as long as we're talking radical reconstruction, let's gain some territory.

It's also the most race-mixed state in the country. Like 25% of hawaiians are hapas - elliot rodgers in the making.

Letting soldiers bring back the local wildlife was a fucking mistake.

Just don't forget to annex Canada before going full RWDS.

The first of many rapings to come. Things are going to get real interesting as the entire (((jewdicial))) system is smacked the fuck down.

Hawaii is a military base cluster with a state attached to it. If it wasn't for federal dollars the state would collapse financially and socially within a month.

#Hawaiixit when?

Whatever happened to CalExit? Oh, right, as with anything, Jews took the reins and then led it straight into a fruitless bunch of shekel grabbing.

More like the jews shut it down because they realized Commiefornia would die in about 10 minutes without its lifeline of constant federal aid.

We will come for you, brother.

The media and political operatives, not representatives always, but people working in the government, are heavily in bed together. In terms of deepstate they really are not that different, an assault on the media is an assault on the deepstates propaganda arm.

Just sell the state to the Japanese already. They're not real Americans.

Unironically this

While the lugenpresse keeps going on about one thing or another, there are issues like pushing forward more of Trump's agenda in getting a proper repeal bill set in. Though we also need to pay attention to how previous months have had a constant pattern of mudslime happenings every 22/23 of the month. Regular populace needs to be on their toes and prepare more and more that some mudslime could attempt something on one of those days.

Reported.

Or turn it into one very large work camp.

Hawaii is just a glorified child trafficking hub. Fuck those island nigger gooks.

Good one, Solomon.
Confirmed for having never been to Hawaii. If you ever were in Hawaii, you never went to Honolulu. It is disgusting.

Reported. Try harder.

Why aren't people checking these anymore?

It's like you don't even think about the shit you type.

Admit that you want Argentina to steal the Falklands. Admit that you want France to take Jersey and Guernsey. Admit that you think St. Pierre & Miquelon should go to Canada.
You stupid autistic piece of kike shit.

The US holding onto Puerto Rico for similar reasons has arguably done us way more harm than good. Sometimes it's just best to cut away the dead weight and move on.

Thanks for admitting it. We’re done here. Not one square centimeter of US soil will ever again fall to the hands of foreigners.

Fuck off shitskin lover.

Downgrade to territory status?

Savage

You really should go back to reddit or whatever shithole you came from.
You're retarded.
You're a fucking boomer, aren't you…

And give it to kikeberg?

Zero effort.

Give it to the opposite of the kikes. The Japs.

You're either a Civ/Nat cuck or a boomer. Hawaii is not white. Hawaiians hate whites. Let it go. Their courts have fucked the travel ban repeatedly in the past. They didn't this time because they weren't allowed. Hawaii is cancer and wasn't even a fucking state until the 50s. It has no place in American Anglo history and is irrelevant.

Kill yourself shitskin lover.

I didn't just read that.

Why not? After all, they were on the right side of WW2.

Zuckleberg lives there, all he needs to do is sustain the entire place and turn in into a jewish haven, childfucking and all.

Do you want to know how I know that you're boomer scum?

Yeah i'm not, I just don't agree with giving the insects who capitulated to jews anything.

Also, of course hawaii blocks this shit. You ever been there? So many homeless you actually are grateful to go back to the mainland

swallow a shotgun

>no no, the men who fought for the jews should have Hawaii
You're definitely boomer scum.

whatever you need to keep telling yourself

neat pic, try hard
looking forward to crushing your skull in the ensuing chaos

Wanna know how I know you're a newfag boomer trying to fit in?

You got some shit taste in music dude.

SOo do you faggot, what now?

You must be a woman.

It's our land but the "people" that inhabit it aren't our people, you tard.

How do you go to Hawaii without going to Honolulu? Boat?
I agree though. Minus the natural beauty, the place is nothing but fat natives, meth heads, swindling street snakes, and tourists. When I went there I was shocked at the level of moral depravity. 12 year olds selling drugs on street corners, prostitutes everywhere in the open, people trying to lure you alone, people trying to give you "great deals", tweakers shooting up and smoking meth in the middle of the street. The best people there were the jap tourists who were pretty clean and well mannered.
But then again I'm from the midwest.

You should visit Japan, user. None of that shit. Super clean, amazing service-oriented mindset everywhere, a sense of culture and pride; damn near the exact opposite of what you described.

Just don't be a cunt or they'll talk mad shit about you and loathe your existence. But you'll never know it because they'll never let their masks slip.

I'm okay with this.

Hmm.

I don't think they'd ever insult you to your face unless you ran into a yakuza and then you'd have to be in some tourist trap like Roppongi or something, so you deserve it or were being a huge asshole / drunk / etc.

On one trip, I was staying in a hostel in Tokyo and there was a group of Australians who got hammered each night and made huge nuisances of themselves. The hosts were polite but you could see that they were thinking 'Fucking gaijin cunts. If you weren't paying us, we'd call the goddamn cops.'

Come to think of it, the only assholes I ever ran into while on holiday in Japan were foreigners also on vacation.

As long as we're going full LARP/sperg, I'd rather have Mexico. More land, closer to the US, mining and other resources, agriculture is great, except retarded spics haven't figured out how to use it.
The end.

The population there is already like 30 percent japs.

Is this the same judge who issued the restraining order against both Executive Orders???

Yakuza are fun to party with, same with bosozoku although the latter are starting to vanish with their slav squatting ways.

Think we've found our new states voting privledge qualification law in the works.

Aren't native Hawaiians like super racist/anti-non-Hawaiians? WTF are they doing arguing against the travel ban?

They've been trying for decades.

Doesn't Hawaii have a majority asian demographic?
Then it won't ever get through. Those chinks there see anything pro trump as a direct threat to them.

A few years ago I read that modern yakuza are more like organized petty criminals with good connections, and less like honorable criminal mafia from the past.

Is that true?

No I thought there were many chinese and japanese there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii#Population

Couldn't say anything on their activities, they were fairly well dressed to say the least. Fairly stand up people considering they wanted me to work for em.

In which backwards universe is Hawaii an American state? It was and should always be an American colony with no say in what happens in America.

Hawaii was made into a state a long time ago user.

Youre thinking of other territories such as Puerto Rico or American Samoa

Flood Hawaii with refugee's.

Why don't the burgers just make Hawaii into one giant refugee camp? If they truly are fleeing for their lives, they can't complain about being put on a safe island.

Naw, just use one of the four isle for it.

For those who want to strip statehood, it wont ever be done.

Its a view of power that is lost if something was to be stripped, removed or break away from the states. Any country that loses territory will look weaker. This will never be done.

Speaking of stripping things….
puerto rico needs to lose its "territory status"

God is on our side.

Hear, O our God, that we are despised. Turn their reproach back upon their own head, and give them as spoil in a land of captivity: No longer cover their iniquity nor blot out their sin, which is before You since they have made insults against the builders.

So we rebuilt the wall until all of it was solidified up to half its height. The people had a passion for the work. "(Nehemiah 4:4-6)"

Now is the time for low times preference.
It will take a while to undo the damage of 60+ years of (((shitlibery))).
It must be disassembled, a few parts at a time.
Our role is to provide cover and distraction, to keep the mediajews occupied while others pull the levers to repair the damage.
Meaning shitposting is the way forward.
Hop to, my frog dudes.

Close your browser, shill.
This is not your board to control.

Let's dump all our niggers there and give it to china

If you mean New Jersey then I'm all for it.

Or it can be reduced to a colony under burger rule.

If it means having better gun laws and legal fireworks, i'm all for it too.

THE PINEAPPLE HAS BEEN ROASTED

Faggot.

This.

DAY OF THE LUAU!
ALOHA

Toss all non whites into the volcano

Nigger

We should downgrade Hawaii to territory/commonwealth status along the lines of Guam. Hawaii is still useful as a naval outpost, but all the gooks in hawaii are not real americans and they shouldn't have a say in our government.

(Quads checked)
I've been to Hawaii a couple of times and my observation of the pineapple niggers is that they're just the Pacific Islander version of redskins: they don't give a fuck about education, child molestation and child beating are rampant, they mostly just drink, sell pot, smoke pot, surf, and live on benefits. They and the Samoans have a local alliance against Whitey. Seriously, my sister's high school senior trip went to Honolulu and one kid had to be airlifted to the hospital after a bunch of 300 lb. drunk as fuck Samoans broke his jaw and smashed up his face because he committed the "crime" of being white on "their" island. He didn't even interact with them, they just came up and sucker punched him and then beat him until the cops showed up to haul them away in cuffs.

There's a Hawaiian independence movement but anyone with a brain knows that archipelago wouldn't survive more than 3 months without US Federal gibs. They use the same arguments of "fuck whitey, you stole our land, everyone/everything is racist," etc. Hawaiian natives get free gibs for being yellow/brown and even have a private island that only they can travel to.

They're a garbage race even lower than the prairie niggers of North America. The only thing stopping them from prospering is themselves, but they blame it on us mostly because they can and no one kicks their asses for it yet.

Here's a story about the Department of the Interior giving them permission to form a tribal government like US prairie niggers. Have they done it? Of course not.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/23/495212183/native-hawaiians-now-have-a-pathway-to-form-a-government