Turkey going full islamo-fascism

archive.is/FXWOw

Other urls found in this thread:

libcom.org/library/rojava-reality-rhetoric-gilles-dauvé-tl
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulg1ahV552g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In May, Turkey’s parliament voted to strip at least 50 HDP deputies of their immunity. Critics say Erdogan sought to remove opposition in parliament to his plans to establish a stronger presidency.

Erdogan has been arresting systematically everyone since the failed coup.

I imagine the US relying more and more on the Kurds as their proxies in the region and funneling increasing numbers of heavy weapons there is making Erdogan extremely unhappy.

And I'm sure this is just another step for Erdogan before even harsher crackdowns on Turkish Kurds.

Erdogan really wants to be the next Assad, doesn't he?

bump

I hope the Kurds can do to Erdogan what the IRA never managed to do to Thatcher and blow that cunt away.

Its very obvious for some time now to turkey watchers that erdogan is a madman who is going to take turkey back to the pre attaturk days by trying to make a neo ottoman empire with a coalition of Islamists and nationalists.

There is even talk of war with Iraq, turkey is going to invade Iraq to "protect" ethnic turkmen.
This will lead to iran, entering, having to protect iraq, and this thing becomes and even bigger clusterfuck.

Will america do anything?
Turkey is apart of NATO.

russia is in syria, assad, rebels, iran saudis, turky, iraq, isis, al quaeda, yemen

Im pretty sure this is headed to ww3 one way or another.

fuck off

Islam is literally Tutto nella Umma, niente al di fuori della Umma, nulla contra la Umma.

nutella

take your meds

thanks doc

I just got some frosted flakes.

So when Turkey descends into full scale civil war will we form a leftypol brigade to support the PKK and come back with Kurdish waifus?

Thanks doc.

Rojava is a revolutionary proletarian movement. :^)

Sure it is.

libcom.org/library/rojava-reality-rhetoric-gilles-dauvé-tl

Many left-wingers support Kurds because most of them(aside from the Iraqis) are pretty left-wing too, especially considering the Middle Eastern sociopolitical environment.
Okay, there are groups like leftcoms who call it opportunism, they are irrelevant anyways :^^^^^^)

I got banned for saying that the last time.

stop pretending to be me faggot, what is your problem?

You got banned then I mentioned something similar and I got banned too but I appealed and they lifted my ban in 12 hours.

GOO

GOO

GAH

GAH

legitimately laughed irl

you are fucking wrong by the way you fucking retard

You know, people say globalism is failing by talking about the west, brexit and trump and S█████ and shit.
But there also signs outside of america.
Like erdogan going full sultan, all its going to take is if he eventually turns on NATO for russia, that would be a game changer.
Also of course, the comeback of russia, still weaker than america, but running circles around the chuckle fucks in power in the west, reestablishing itself as a threat.
Then you have duerte in the Philippines fucking with the wests "pivot to asia".
And generally, people are waking up to the underhanded schemes committed by the west thanks to people like wikileaks.
And now america has a choice between a reality tv show star and an unlikeable puppet of the oligarchs.

And this is going to be the next EU member :)

t. Murdoch

Was it even a real attempt? I don't think I heard anything about it until after it was foiled. It seems incredibly staged.

New Ottoman Empire when?

no
despite all my differences and even outright hatred towards "rojava", he is absolutely 100 % right

of course a trotskyte would oppose that and be a retard and faggot
honestly you should just kill yourself

I'm not saying we shouldn't support rojava, obviously we should. But Rojava really should have appropriated the MoP by now. There is such a thing as critical support.

Also

no shit, go back to sucking Assads dick you edgy LARPer

old classy trotskyism

Appropriating the MoP in this case would mean essentially coming down on tribal leaders (who are the biggest landowners) and thus threatening to turn their tribes against the SDF, since they will view it as an attack on their kin group rather than an attempt to build a classless society. If they're going to build a cohesive multiethnic state at this point in time, they're going to have to hold off on redistributing land until it won't lead into a massive sectarian shitflinging brawl. It's just pragmatic. Survival first, communism later.

Oh, right, I get it, because they took money from the US, right? Heh, remember how Hekmatyar went and built a neoliberal state in Afghanistan and started supporting Uncle Sam after the Soviets were gone? That was a good one.

I think that Stalinfag was referring to the 'moderate rebels' who are waging an anti-authoritarian struggle that just so happens to coincide perfectly with the wishes of Washington. In other words the classic 'Trotskyists are just NeoCons that haven't graduated college' bantz.

And I agree with you on Rojava. People can compare Rojava to kekalonia and find it lacking all day, but the point isn't to seize the MoP and eliminate hierarchies only to die in a year. The point is to survive and thrive to the point that one can help export revolution elsewhere.

Go fuck yourself

S-stop fighting mom and dad!

It was legit, but half baked. It appears that the Turkish deep state has either aligned toward Erdogan or is otherwise too weak to oppose him. I would bet on the former.

A new Ottoman Empire certainly appears to be Erdogan's intention and surviving the coup is what solidified his position enough to pursue it.

gonna be great watching the kurds get wrecked tbh fam

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulg1ahV552g

But NATO is a joke

The past year has been crazy. During Occupy and the other uprisings/protests that went on I never felt like any real world shifting change was possible. That was the stuff of history books and while I have always laughed at the notion of "the end of history" I think some part of me really believed it. As terrifying as the possibility of WWIII or nuclear holocaust is I have more hope than ever in my life that revolution may be possible. Seeing the fabric of the world as I've always known it getting torn apart has finally made me realize that we can change things. While I've always known the world could change on an intellectual level I never really believed it deep down until now.

I'm gonna mega dick her

Erdoğan and his people are kuffar. Luckily the US is now supplying artillery to Kurds, the only good thing they've ever done in the middle east.

so is communism

Dear Lord I hate Erdogan so damn much. I remember all the way back when he started, every time Turkey was on the international news, it was because he made the most atrocious choice possible.