The Rebel Flag

Are there any reasons to give to leftists that will let them agree to have us fly the Rebel Flag

It represents American history

No. It's a white cultural symbol. They will never let us fly it peacefully.
/thread

just kill ALL of them

leftist haet white

How do I prepare for The Day of the Rope

Here are two reasons.

Rar picture of The Day of the Rope

You're fucking pathetic.

p..p..please mr dem…democrat! please let me fly my flag I swear it's not r..racist!

Force.

DON'T GIVE THEM AN INCH THE LEFT WILL TAKE A MILE

ALSO
off topic i just listened to a song on jewtube jayZ OJ Simpson song anyone wanna make a MEME OR MOONMAN it was rather weird he named the jew HE GONNA GET GOT BY THEM IN THE NEAR FUTURE in before RAP 'i can't stand the shit either it randomly played ?
DO YOUR WORK WIZARDS

heiled

They don't need to agree. They just need to fucking deal with it.

Uh, we don't need anyone's fucking permission to fly a flag. sage for OP being a cuck faggot.

I'm keeping my flag, deal with it cuck. The only people I've ever had complain about the rebel flag on my truck were numale whites. Not had a single woman or nigger say anything.

Dont ask for permission, Just fly it high and proud.

Claim to be a flagosexual and decree you can't choose who or what you love.

fuck them
kill them and fly the flag in their corpse.

op is a yank pussy, not putting a gun in their fucking face is as good enough reason as they need

>>>/k/

No. They're fucking stupid idiots. I was in a car bordering the south full of 3rd wave feminist lesbians and they'd get so offended when they saw a confederate flag. They asked what my opinion was, I said,

Know what their reply was?
???? that was it. They're impervious to facts. They deserve to be gassed.

You have the right to fly it and they have the right to boycott your business and call you names.

Reported. Kill yourself.

This.