JAYZ NAMES THE JEW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
thedailyhatch.org/2012/05/11/people-in-the-johnny-cash-video-gods-gonna-cut-you-down/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice promo team JZ, you fags already spammed this shit here a week ago

sage

HAHA

why would reddit name the jew?

Speaking of naming the jew, Tucker Carlson is getting very close.

Why would you ever listen to a jay z song???

Oy Vay!

Tucker can never get close to actually publicly naming the Jew in any way. (((FOX))) would have him fired immediately.
I'm sure he knows of the Jewish problem, but he probably does what Filterman does. Filterman calls them "Glubbalists." Tucker will forever just call them "elites."

trending on youtube, #4

self checking my ID

also fuck rap

That's it lads. We won the war.

Checked. If dubs then the next Hitler is black.

He's an occultist nigger but redpilling on usury isn't a bad thing.

And both of them are intentionally covering for their jewish masters.

I like Tucker, I really do. It's good entertainment to watch him tear apart the kikes and traitor whites. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. At the end of the day, he wants a paycheck like everyone else. He can't get the paycheck if he goes full 14/88. He's not going 14/88.
If anything annoys me, it's when the right puts people on a pedestal and claims they're "THIS CLOSE TO NAMING THE JEW." You're setting yourself up. Tucker is the best of a bunch owned by kikes. Let's just keep it at that.

BASED NIGGERS AMIRITE FAM???

Summer will be over soon, user. You just have to bear with the "le baized blag guy xdddd" shit for another few weeks.

Tucker knows, or at least has an inkling of the truth in his mind, but it is true that his employment at FOX is going to make it very difficult for him to either come fully to grips with it, or to publicly admit it. I just hope that at least some of his viewers research just who exactly these (((elites))) are and reach their own conclusions.
Also, I'm pretty sure Tucker has read the Bell Curve, and surely after reading that work he must know the reality of race.

((They're)) trying to infiltrate. ((They)) know they're losing ground with mentally ill faggots, so ((they're)) trying to get back in by making ((their)) puppets dance and sing this message, hoping it will entertain us long enough to say, "Whoo, he's one of us!!". ((They)) go for the long con and ((they)) work every avenue. Don't let ((them)) fool you with their minstrel niggers. JayZ will never be "one of us".

That's why Tucker is good. I imagine this is an avenue that normalfags have taken to get to understanding the kike problem
>other suggested videos like Molyneux and maybe some (((alt-right))) speakers
And for that, Tucker is good. It's as much as we could hope for, given the circumstances.

BAZOOPER

sheeet, jazy personally reads Holla Forums before bed time

No really in a negative way. Jayz is literally the biggest house coon their is and constantly praises the Jews in many of his songs.>>10211055

Just about to post this. nice

that's hilarious

Sean Hannity had one guest on during his radio show that had a new book out and seems recent radio shows are calling it for what it is; Democrats = Communist Party. The one book dude, I forget what his name actually is (not Newt), then went on to mention for the common person to pretty much deep dive and look into the (((philosophers of Communism))). I just wasn't sure whether if he stopped there or if he was hinting as the similarities that would've gone on to red pill a lot.

What the fuck are you doing? She's a kike.

Remember that their definition of "racism" is as follows:
Using this universally agreed-upon definition, kikes are pretty much the only ones who can be considered racist, since they hold power and privilege over nearly all races.
They literally own most of the world's money, they are overrepresented in Ivy League schools by a huge factor, they are less likely to be arrested and they own most media.
If we use their definition, kikes are the only ones that can be considered racist since they hold most of the power and privilege.

Weak

At least MJ called them "kikes".

Have fun with normalfags seeing jews as a separate racial group, then being a minority, along with muh holohoax. "___ are the real racists" doesn't work. You would know this unless you hang out with civnats and t_d posters.

That one is a faggot. Yes he had a gook wife, she was his beard. Plenty of niggers on video talking about how that one is a dick suck.

BASED BLACKS STRIKE AGAIN

But the ADL's kvetching might redpill some nogs.

these niggers are the slave of the jews

>>>Holla Forums785562

It's white women's fault.
Blacks just follow their dicks.

We thought they were white

Well congratulate the nigger on twitter for finally figuring it out. Dump dank anti-kike memes.

I wouldn't mind racemixing with the last white woman if she met my specifications (virgin, kawaii, no gene disease, conservative, etc)

that nigger got a lot of donald type fans on youtube. cucks

yea and we want to turn that golem against them, then send them back.

What did they mean by this Holla Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
thedailyhatch.org/2012/05/11/people-in-the-johnny-cash-video-gods-gonna-cut-you-down/

lol fuck he actually named the Jew

Classic golem turning against master

someone should make a infographic/meme that shows all the record labels, the Jews who own them, then the black puppet artists down below then share with black community for the lulz

Btw Jay Z is basically saying

Why are the Jews so rich in the US?

Answer: Federal Reserve "credit" debt money

oy vey golem's intellect is growing

Fuck off JayZ. You are a low level Illuminati faggot and must answer for your participation in white genocide. Go suck more kike cocks it's all you're good at.

You too OP. Go sniff that honourary kike's taint some more.

Can only think, controlled opposition. Maybe next time Jew don't be so impotent in your plans, oh wait you can't.

PEDO FAGGOT NEEDS TO BE HUMBLED

Fedora wearing (((NYT))) loser and self-described Secular Jew seems to be obsessed with

Criticizing Americans = Freedom of speech

Criticizing Jews = Antisemitism