Muh safe space in gaming!

archive.is/yz7QW#selection-1535.179-1535.291

The writer of the article also writes for Kotaku. Let that sink in for a minute.

k

k

k

Kotaku writers like to shill feminist ideology. More news at 11.

Fucking everywhere. Holy shit, are they even paying attention?

ew

is this satire?

No, "she" actually means it.

A vast majority of female characters are actually modestly chested, and in fact, flatchested characters are more common than huge-breasted characters. The only games which appeal to men with any sort of kink for breasts or tittyfucking are H-games, and the more cheesecake games like Dead or Alive and Senran Kagura, except DoA's breasts can only be called balloons if you've never seen women IRL, who in the western world are D cups on average, and Senran Kagura is more about the spirituality of enjoying titties more than their actual size. Fighting games and H-games are the only genres that commonly feature large-breasted women.

That said, ironically it's SJWs who care more about breasts than anything else. I for one love big and bouncy boobies, but they're the ones who take such a thing into account for character design more than others. Bioware for example has been making more and more butterfaces these days, but the average NPC model's cup size has been growing between Mass Effect 1 and 3.

Not enough people care about hips or legs. Niggers are okay with fat chicks and girls with twiggy limbs and bubble butts, but I feel like the number of people who prefer a full package(wide hips, small waist, large breasts, big butts, shapely back, and long, thick legs) are in a minority.

While I'm biased in favor of cowtits, I'm very much sure that the average SJW has never seen anything bigger than A cups, thin hips, skinny legs, and flat butts.

As if we didnt know nothing of value could ever come from Kotaku. You'd get more worth out of a dumpsterfire than from reading a kotakut article

That's racist you guys.

Hol up, i wish they were like that, but outside of some japanese games and AA PC titles, it hasn't been like that since the early '00s

post it in GG threads.

If i ever became a Video game developer

I would never

EVER

EVER

EVER

Speak to Kotaku in any shape or form. not even to shill my game. They'd probably spin it for some agenda pushing bullshit.

why it's not mad about wrong female body image in games?

Nice.

You say that like I'm supposed to be surprised or something.

Thanks for keeping me up to date on kotaku/sjw affairs, op.

I can always come to Holla Forums to keep on top of sjw/trans/liberal news.

Bankrupt company, disregard anything they say.

They've probably seen decent-sized tits. Problem is, the people they're on are so fat that they're still small in comparison to the rest of their body.

On-topic:

you were never supposed to take it seriously

Exactly. It's pretty much exclusively done as a joke nowadays, and has been for a very long time.

noice

That whole thing read like a keyword tag list. Talk about signaling.

Eh who cares, i like looking at breasts, even digital ones. What's wrong with showing some nice titties on the screen while playing?

Agreed.

its what they all are deep down, they should just admit it and find a man they can please and make lots of babies for.

Get out of here normalfag.

TRIPLE K MAFIA BACK ON THE SCENE

Rogue in Diablo 1 is extremely hot.

2d bimbos are hard to find.

Agreed, despite everyone making it clear this is a shit thread that offers nothing more than the tired "retards say retarded things" you insist on bumping it in the hope people will read and comment on the article.

The best thing to happen ITT is the first 3 responses.

thats what you get for harvesting fags you fucking yanks

You'd have to be a massive cuck to want to start a family with the used goods that are bimbos, prostitutes or strippers.

They can't breast feed either. The implants disrupt the process and even poison the milk.

[citation needed]

well shit find a virgin wife then. the important part is you getting a family and making more whites.

;^)

stop

disgusting