Are there other games with psychopath protagonists that people can relate with?

Are there other games with psychopath protagonists that people can relate with?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaurus.com/browse/feminism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shadow the hedgehog

Not really, at least not in the games you can play him in.

inb4 Kefka-pasta

He's the least psychotic character in the game.

Psychopathy and psychosis are two different things, dumfuck

Fuck off gook.

I don't know how much one can relate with Caim.
How much do you love your sister?
Do you REALLY love your sister?
What's your stance on fucking big ass dragons with the voice of an old lady?

Go home normal fag

have you considered that perhaps edgy babbys are the real normalfags?

Does Doomguy count? i mean, he smiles when he gets a chainsaw.

Psychos have feelins too tho :'c

Go back to bed, Wizchan.

Hotline Miami.

Protip: they're mostly not even pyschopaths, just a product of their time.

It's pretty hard to be empathetic towards demons and monsters that are invading your shit.

pshhssh the only feelings thing i feel is hate kiddo

Richter is far from a psychopath, he's just been coerced into this through threats to his sick mama.

The other ones can be fairly argued about though.

Psychos have no empathy, meaning their sentimental environment doesn't get influenced by what others feel.
Thinking of it, it's like a closed sea, it has it's waves, but they are not influenced by the majority of the waves, and thus, they are more relevant (because they can only be authentic) and of course they happen less, and with less intensity too :>

The miami mutilator is a psychopath

ITT: Characters that remind you of yourself. For me, it's the Joker – intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

Noice maym

Pic related but to a much lesser degree.

pshh sure thing kid but all of that is meaningless when u have a bullet in ur skull
say hello to satin for me

Don't confuse psychos with autistic manchildren please.

what's the difference?

Sociopaths work well outside of that :^)
They are very good with women, too.

Sociopaths can understand emotions, they just choose not to. Autists can empathize, the no empathy shit is a meme.

but yeah snake is the psychopath here right?

and autists are very good at memorizing details when theyre flying in a helicopter

Autists should be purged :/
They are defective dna
Hitler was right
Inferior genes must go

easy there leadfoot youre gonna strain the transmission

These guys are pretty cool, I wish their game had 3 player compatibility so I could join.

lol

Is that pic you?

I agree, the subhuman race exists to perform labour for the master race and the presence of autism genes gets in the way of that end. These genes must be purged so that they will carry out work more efficiently.

Sociopaths are currently running for the White House. Autists are bitching about it on a politics imageboard.

nice meme

thats me on the right

nice hat

Then kill yourself

What meme? Pathocracy is a real thing you sperg.

nice posts

nice response

Oh please, lots of ways of thinking can be identified with if you aren't completely insecure and will just take the time to humor them.

Tell me more, user

ok. The only synonyms are the darkest orange

Nice dictionary. How does it define feminism?

thesaurus.com/browse/feminism
seems rather neutral on the subject

Jesus dude again with this fucking argument?
Are you for real?

just fucking end your life mate

okay, nigger

Insane person =/= psychopath. There are other types of insanity.
could be a "synonym" for anytime of mental illness

Fucking plebes.

holy shit the power Rangers reboot really is going to be edgy.

He reminds me of myself and asriel dreemurr.

wahahaha

It sucks that their bombs didn't go off, but they still got a place in history like they wanted

The Postal Dude is only as psychotic as you make him.

Funny thing is, I can actually sound very close to the Japanese monokuma - in english.

Kill Yourself.

a psychopaths, by nature, is completely unrelatable. He's egotistical, has no conscience, and doesn't feel guilt, remorse, or empathy. If he exhibits any sympathetic trait: it's only a ruse to manipulate you so he can take advantage of or steal something from you.

He's a moustache-twirling villain.

this is priceless

They should have tested those bombs some more at the very least, no matter how expensive the materials were. They had all the time in the world and yet they kind of half assed the bombs.

Lol no. The Kingpin guy is just an unlikable thug who wants revenge for getting fucked over.

Probably should have invested in a better quality weapon instead of a Tech-9

I really, really want to fuck big ass dragons with the voice of an old lady.

I wonder if there's a company out there sitting on the rights to make replicas of the Tec-9. I'd love to buy one if the assault weapons ban ever gets lifted.

I haven't played any Metal Gear except the shitty ones on NES (no offense to the real Metal Gear on MSX, of course).

Does Solid Snake really fit into any of the following criteria for psychopathy?

Jacket had threats on his life yet he still went out of his way to save Hooker. Ritcher was a coward whose only excuse in HM1 was "y-you're just like me!"

The sick mom was lazy writing to make him look like less of a pussy.

Also Red Faction's protagonist (Pic related) is a complete psycho, the guy always seems on the verge of shooting someone, and in Guerilla, he is basically a crazy fuck who lives far off in the badlands.

Isnt the guy on Guerilla the son of the protag on the first game?

Nah, he's basically Troy Baker with a buzzcut

The man was a genius, he just snapped at the realization of the futility of it all.

sign me the fuck up

He is America's best and only hero, but also a psychopath. He actually rips off the aliens head a shits down it's neck.

I'd like it a lot

That's about as American as you can get.

implying SJW faggots deserve their American citizenship

saints row 2. You do some sociopathic stuff, but its typically revenge for some ass fucking with you or your people.

underrated post

You had me at "big ass dragons"

don't respond to obvious bait

Are you talking Postal 1 or Postal 2?

Because the dude in Postal 2 is just trying to survive the apocalipse he is forced to start killing

Even on Postal 1 he makes jokes the whole game to try to cope with what he is doing, to this day in dont see the relation with the actual game and the mental bullshit written on the loading screens

Never had one of those days?

Truly insane. But would it be considered a psychopath if they did it for their close ones? Even if costs the world. Actually, that sounds like almost every JRPG I've played so far.

What do you mean faggot? I saying the Dude isnt really psycopath. People that didnt play these games always exagerate how violent they are.

Im seing this faggot being posted a lot here lately, is him from a good game or some jrpg\visualnovel crap?

Define good game. It's not a VN at least

I suspected it was some jrpg crap

shiggy diggy.

but that's wrong you fucking retard

mainly because i'm silent most of the time and i got his general figure (dark brown hair/tan white skin)

i just imagine hatred guy's life as a child

I was waiting for this