New Dragon's Dogma?

New Dragon's Dogma?
capcom.co.jp/palm/

Other urls found in this thread:

erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap6.html
nichegamer.com/2016/07/29/capcom-teases-project-palm-new-smartphone-app-geared-towards-ladies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could be Deep Down news.

I don't think it is unfortunately.
The page just explains who the main voice actor is and the video is the voice actor talking about how they're glad to reveal "Project Palm" finally and there will be more information revealed August 2nd.

Don't get my hopes up like that.

Ah, well.

Deep Down and Dragon's dogma were really similar in feel anyways. Feels like Deep Down was an attempt to make a Dark Souls clone, but with a game-within-the-game setting.

Dragon's Dogma could save Crapcom after SFV's abject failure, if they do it right.

The way this faggot looks it's probably a visual novel.

That "faggot" most certainly fucked more women than you ever fapped to.

Boy are going models, actors and VA precisely to fuck women, same as in the east.
It's just their current trend is feminine boys as opposed to western muscled beach volleyball players image.
The rest is the same.

Faggy Japanese voice actor detected.

Why are you so defensive?

Even if they do announce new DD im not optimistic at all considering it's not only Crapcom but they released that piece ofs hit BBI that for some reason many retarded gamers seem to actually like.

Who would've guessed they would make a DD mmo after the grindfest that was BBI?

Why are Jap guys all so cute?
I don't see how this is related to DD, but I'd fucking die if it actually turned out to be DD2.

Can anybody who knows Nip translate what it says under the "Project Palm" part?

If that palm had a scar like how pawns did in DD then I would say yes but I am not seeing any hits leaning towards DD sadly.

There already have DD mmo, its called DDO

This?
It literally says "porojecto paruma"

The reveal is in 4 days, so its not like we have to wait that long. I'm more worried if its japs exclusive game since theres no international version and they marketed it with a japs voice actor as their selling point

Japanese ideals of beauty have always leaned towards feminine.

Anyway, this guy does a lot of mobile and otome games according to his Wikipedia page.

Neoteny. They basically look like little boys.erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap6.html

Although the ones with strong Jomon admixture can be manly as fuck.

What's that

no

fug

FIFY

That's real impressive.

>I'm so fucked up

nah m8. Japanese men rarely have sex. Even their women are starting to prefer white men over their own and that is saving something coming from a xenophobic race such as theirs. Any 6/10 burger could go there and slay mad tang/

Lets hope.

I don't see how this is related to Dragon's Dogma.

Some people thought the hand marking was similar to the one that the pawns had.

Not really.

I'm not in charge of what people think.

I meant it doesn't look like the marking, not that some people didn't think they were similar.

Or are you

I know logic means nothing to you soulscucks, but you're not supposed to play alone. Pawns exist for a reason.

such is life

user, you're talking about women - all women do shit like this and they've been doing it since the beginning of time.

It's meant for high level characters, play through the story and then do Bitterblack and you'll be fine. Only retards feel the need to grind their way through BB.

but I like playing alone, I guess it's not my game then

If you need to grind at all in DarkSouls you are terrible at videogames and should kill yourself.

I must've missed the part where you get all the level 3 armor, gear, weapons, and augments in one go around. Perhaps someone can enlighten me as to how you do this? Because my experience is that if you want to get all the BBI equipment you have to go through multiple times, you know, grind.

Pawns are there for a reason, retard. If you actively avoid using the game's primary mechanic then yeah, it's probably not the game for you.

You may not be able to get everything but to get through BB you definitely don't need to grind. If you want every single piece of equipment then you're in for a couple runs, for sure, but the game changes and spawns new enemies and such to keep the second run entertaining.

Is Dark Souls a grinding game now because going through new game plus is an option?

I complained about BBI being piece of shit not the grinding which is entirely optional but i guess morans like you cannot into reading comprehension.

You don't have to be 6/10, you can be a 3/10, Japanese women really want mixed-race children.

Purojecto, actually.

Time to combine Project Palm with Project D.

No, you don't, but the content is shit. Contrary to beliefs stated in this thread, going through BBI without at least a BBI 2 weapon is a godawful nightmare (and it's entirely possible to get fucked by the stupid pre-made list) because it will take forever to kill anything. Not all of us use classes that spam blast arrows. The only real point of BBI for me is getting the gear and never touching the content there again.
The second go around is even worse because almost all the new enemies have way too much goddamn health.
No, because I can get almost all the gear I want in one go around (not even close in BBI), and if I do have to grind I certainly don't have to go through one of the lamest boss battles I've ever done (two phases of climbing) just to get the gear I'm looking for. I may have to kill some darkwraiths or black knights occasionally, but it's far less time consuming (and far less boring as well).

You bastard, how dare you toy with my feelings like that

That's gross, why'd she have to spill her oatmeal like that?

It's DMC5

When I heard about this I thought it's Dragon's Dogma related but of course it isn't

nichegamer.com/2016/07/29/capcom-teases-project-palm-new-smartphone-app-geared-towards-ladies/

Capcom Teases Project Palm, a New Smartphone App Geared Towards Ladies

Capcom's vaporware from 2013. It could be it, or they are reusing the assets and engine for Dragon's Dogma 2.

Wolves rape in packs, Arisen.

It's a fucking phone game for girls. Of fucking course. Why am I not surprised?

Why are there so many then?

I haven't played DD in ages, but I recently had a dream in which that fucking griffin appeared.

As a person who doesn't hate racemixing too much, i say you are wrong. Its just almost all american or european tourists in japan are extremely rich to afford such travels. So they stick with gaijins because they know they have fuckton of money.

Japan is a land of gold digging whores, all of them did plastic surgery and wear tons of makeup just to appeal to western man.

Only chinese women in all asian types are the ones that literally would want from you only children, and a lot of them, even their fathers would invest into their future and travel to the west for that particular matter. Because they aren't allowed to have too many children in their own land.

Also never trust any woman who wears tons of makeup to look good. They all brain dead sluts or at least perfectionist feminists (like the ones korea has, that ranted about a guy who said plastic surgery needs to be abolished, because almost every woman does it there).

Real asians are ugly, but those are at least honest.

Haven't seen that comic before. That shit's hilarious.

No it's not. I got through it fine on my first time as a fighter/warrior/assassin without even using any of the BBI or Everfall weapons. A few of the enemies can take a while to kill but that's more fun than one shotting everything anyway. The area is harder than the base game but it's hardly a grinding nightmare if you can play the game properly.

What do you even do after you finish BBI? There is nothing else left in the game that can touch you by that point, do you just go through newgame+ and one shot everything or something?

But that's wrong, Chinese women are also gold digging whores. There's even a censored show about it where the women had to choose between happiness and money and all of them chose money. It's more accurate to say that any woman without a strong conservative upbringing is almost guaranteed to turn out shit tbh.

M-Mods will fix it, right guys?

Weebs are so pathetic, they relate to asian nerd shit because they are all small dick vrigins that think they would have a chance with the ugly asian women

I used to be staunchly anti-weeb like you my dude

he doesn't know

HAHAHA

Exactly

I have two questions
Why is wolfe holding watermellon
What is pic supposed to mean

Never in the history of mankind has any OP been so wrong.

Accept your punishment.

3DPD?!

Are you retarded user. I don't touch that unless I'm very drunk or very high.

Preferably both.

Dragon's Dogma.
MORE LIKE BACON'S GRANDMA

Its photoshopped. Can't you see you can't hold watermellon like that? Not to mention it should melt slightly around its mouth?

The original pic had a dead bunny i think.

Kek

They wear makeup

Shit nigga take a shower, your hair looks nasty.

I lived in China for awhile and you're flat out wrong. I am a 5/10 tops and I was drowning in pussy because Chinese bitches see a white man and think "he has to have serious dosh to be here"

unless of course they wanted me for my looks or personality but let's be real here, we all know that isn't the case