Idea's you'd have for pokemon

Ever played the games and think something could be changed for the better?

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/James_Turner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more pokemon based on everyday stuff
I stopped playing at Platinum anyway

Being allowed to date your Pokemon.

that's a shitty idea, faggot

Why are you saving pictures to your fucking Internet Explore cache?

We need a purge like they had for X-Men.

Just go all out delete/exterminate/extinct like until only 1/10 of the current pokemon roster is left.

Then reboot the whole thing in a parallel universe where you have to supply mana in order to control your pokemons.

SMT did something like that you had Magnetite which you needed to keep them manifested and having done would damage or even instantly kill them

My autism likes this a lot.
A fucking lot, in fact.

none*

You sound like an underaged redditfag

Because I'm a sad fuck who owns a Nokia lumia

Swap around the evolutions that got mixed up.

Gyarados would be the final form of Dratini.
Dragonite would be the final form of Margikarp.
Venemoth would be the final form of Caterpie.
Butterfree would be the final form of Venonat.

I'd change it so that evolutions branched out instead of being linear, so for example a Haunter and a Gengar would be separate branches on the Gastly tree, with Haunter having higher special and speed and Gengar having higher physical and health.

why are you browsing 8ch on a phone?

They didn't get mixed up, you fucking moron. The index numbers of the Gen I games prove this.

Bus, actually

Why the fuck did you take a picture? It's not like anyone here was going to argue and say "YOU FUCKIN' LIAR, YOU'RE NOT REALLY ON A BUS"

I dunno, judging by the "issue de secours" he's French, and we all know how much those frogs love to lie

YOU FUCKING LIAR THAT'S NOT YOUR PICTURE! YOU'RE NOT REALLY ON A BUS!

Sure, sure, now you say that!
I bet every time I come back home you check if there are no pictures of lipstick in my browser cache

I feel your pain, brother. I too have one of those pieces of shit.

Timestamp. no tits because not a girl

The problem with this is that it would take a huge amount of work for how many pokemon there are today and it probably wouldn't be worth it. Gamefreak shot themselves in the foot when they decided every 2 years they'd make 100+ more pokemon.

Dick or GTFO

Timestamp your ballsack of gtfo

Damn it, Alex. You said you didn't bring your phone!

Not really.
In the modern games, the color palette is stored separately and applied to b/w models (or at least that's what 4/vp/ claimed ~3 years ago)
You could probably have one guy make the color palettes at 1 pokemon per 15 minutes.
Or, even better, writing a simple program that would modify the current existing palettes by several randomly generated color shifts.

How bored are you?

Lemme think
I've been on this bus for 2 hours
I will remain here for another two
And then
I will move to another bus for an additional hour.
I'm lucky enough to be sitting, but there are so many people in here that it's hard to breathe.
That picture of a door with "issue de secours"? I wouldn't make it now, because some dude's ass is covering it.
I say pretty damn bored

Why does this bother people?

It basically small woman with regular size vagina and nice boobs. Not giant boobs, but appropriate for her size. She is white/pink colored with blond(not the white blond, but gold blond). She also have moves like twister where she rotates around my dick.

A better story
More lore
Trainers that do not stay in the same place 24/7
Start in a random city, with wild pokemon level scaling according to the median of the levels of your team (>inb4 >level scaling, it can really help in pokemon, so you don't end up having to level your mons at 50 against the wild ones at 40), you could explain with something to do with pherormones or something similar (ie: wild pokemon that are stronger than you don't have an interest in fighting low level scrubs and low level pokemons are scared of your mons)
Gyms have different teams based on the number of badges you currently have
You can beat them in any order
Themed battle frontier with tiers and or monotype fights and similar things

Your ideas are shit too and are fucking stupid to implement in a Pokemon game

It would work in a proper Pokemon mmo that is not fucking Go.
Also
Ever watched Pokemon Origins?

Guys guys guys what if we make…..hyper evolution?

Where are you going?

guys what if people and pokemon could merge together

omg

This is actually a really good idea, m8s.

I honestly thought this thread would be all shit (OP is a faggot) but this is actually a decent idea.

Thanks love you too.

Even with sliders, it still requires a few minutes to pick well matching colors.

Sex with Pokemon.

The amount that go from being multi coloured to just become varying greens is surprising and feels lazy, with that idea at least 3 would be pretty good colours

An unique pokeball that gives the pokemon you catch with it perfect IVs. Legendaries are programmed not to have perfect IV anyway, so it would be worthless on them.

A level of obfuscation that makes it impossible to know what the IVs of a Pokemon are and prevents breeding for perfect IVs.
That way Karenfags reign supreme

Guys what if people and pokemon could have sex

holy shit

a man can dream

This has to be Bait

enjoy your pokemon beauty pageants and ice cream cone pokemon, broskie

Literally nothing wrong with Pokemon Contests

Don't forget the genius evolution design choice of "lets glue three identical Pokemon together to make a new one", or, even better turn the ball upside down"

now I know you're full of shit

Pics or it's impossible

Vid related

The designer of the Ice Cream pokemon was an american. That's one of the only pokemons he designed.

I like the idea, but considering that at the end of the E3 coverage of Sun/Moon, there was a mention of "alternate shiny colors", I guess they'll probably do "normal/shiny, with a shiny color chosen at random".

False & False
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/James_Turner
Read a book nigger

also Mandibuzz a qt

indeed the legendary captures are fucking boring, would be much better to have an actual fight

Especially Black/White Kyurem, who you can't even capture

I know it's a portmanteau of vulture and regina but holy shit.

Pure coincidence.

How about legendary Pokemon have a separate health bar, super buff stats and are unable to be caught in this state. Once you knock the health bar off you can then catch the Pokemon like you can regularly.

You know what was pretty darn cool?
Legendary battles/captures in mystery dungeon games

I think you should go back to Reddit, considering the image you posted. Plus your idea is shit, I bet you think Charizard is your favorite Pokemon and like Pokemon Go.

Lopunny and wailord otp.

You can just fight the elite four to respawn them.

You're lying! There's no way this has been a secret to me this whole time!

Regardless who would want to fight the Elite Four and trek all the way back through whichever cave for their second chance instead of just saving the game before the fight?

Don't make Entei and friends able to run away after one turn regardless of any of the fucking conditions the game lets you place on them. They should have each been immune to one strategy tops.

Pokémon Adventures has a similarly novel concept: Levels can be suppressed, a la DBZ.

Modular Maps/Randomization A la Animal Crossing. Gives you a different experience but not one that's too different.

Take this idea, but go even further. Make it so that pokemon can have different head/arm/torso/leg sizes.
To make it easier to rig all of the models for this, trim the pokemon cast down to maybe 1/10 or 1/5. Perhaps they could even make a algorithm so they could do this to the whole pokemon lineup, but it would be very arduous.

I thought of this while playing the game. The fact they didn't do this already is just moronic.

A game where you play as the Charles Darwin of the Pokemon world, and you have to investigate your theory of natural selection and evolution (in the conventional sense rather than in-game evolutions). Most of the gameplay would be Ace Attorney-style investigation/debate, but there would still be pokemon battles dotted around. Bonus points for every pokemon you eat during the game.

A pre-evolution for Tauros.

VEAL!

You can evolve it into a Tauros or Milktank depending on the gender.
OR, you could trade it to another pokemon trainer while it's holding the item "Sledge hammer" and receive a Normal/Ghost type "E-VEAL"

Shinies are like albinos though, they're exceedingly rare and just one notable color type. I think it's cooler that way but now that X/Y apparently ruined their rarity a new spin on it may as well come through.

Allow some pokémon that are taxonomically close enough to create offspring that is of the mother's species, but aesthetically references their lineage. Give them slightly different stat distributions and movepools to keep it interesting competitively.

Alternatively, create some sterile crossbreed species that can only be obtained by breeding with two specific mons. A mule pokémon, a liger, a wholphin, a killer bee, etc.

I liked the idea behind Spinda, having a shitload of randomly generated fur patterns.

A game were you play as a deranged poke-scientist creating abhorrant pokefusions, trying to tkae over some island as you battle trainers, the Jenny's and team rocket

sounds like Impossible Creatures

not really (but I'm still going to share it)fun fact: I actually made this image and suggested the idea ~3 years ago on 4/vp/. Everybody seemed to like it there too.
I even made a crapload of color variations for pokemon they requested.

>more of an attempt at buffing old forgotten pokemon and some small nerfs for the most broken ones such as Blaziken GreninjaI know they do tweak some pokemons stats gen to gen and I don't expect the game to be completely balanced but more would be nice

Last of all since this supersedes some of my earlier points and I am not desperate for this since Pokemons current battle system can be fun in multi-player; but, fights against the AI have always been boring and sucked dick. I hope at some point they implement a completely new real-time action RPG battle system. The current system could even be left in as a bonus mode in multi-player battles.

MORE FURBAIT

More lizards with cute feet

literally pokemon go.

Why do people like Shiny pokemon to begin with? Is it because they are "pretty", or because they are rare?

While technically ultra-rare types would still exist, using your system would dilute the concept of having the rare version. In many cases it would be hard to even tell that yours was "the rare one"

you got more pokemon feet?

the very next post

here's some images from ragujuka

Thank you.
Though I wanted some more cute feet

More Pokemon Amie styled interactions.

Make that the real meat of the game, even.
Everyone knows the single-player campaigns of the Pokemon games are some of the worst examples of "press attack to win" in RPGs.
Pokemon makes such a huge deal of bonding with pokemon and stupid shit like that, yet you never actually do anything meaningful with them in the games outside of sweeping trainers.

I'd like it if Pokemon had a battle system similiar to Mega Man Battle Network.

I can't believe nobody's said this yet, I bring it up in threads from time to time.

Granted, this would require a different approach to designing the map, but it wouldn't be very hard to do at all.

It would mean that pokemon in each area would have to be roughly the same level in order for the player to be able to move around freely without getting raped by level 64 pidgeots while they try to figure out where to take on the actual first gym.
Unless you're going to suggest level scaling or some other dumb shit like that.

It's almost like Gen 1 existed during a period of time when patching a game post-release to fix obvious bugs was a near-impossible feat.

No it doesn't. Come on, man, I know you can do better than that.
You just have the main roads between each town be fairly well traveled and, as such, filled with relatively weak, tame pokemon. If you want to catch rarer/stronger pokemon, then you take your ass off the road into the wilderness like a proper trainer. You could even gate areas off with HM moves.

A 3d pokemon game where during battles it is more like an ARPG where you have to play as the pokemon perfroming its attacks and movie around during battles, while the trainer just stands back somewhere. You still explore the reigion and everything, the world would just be more open and expansive giving you a lot more freedom to explore and to do stuff.

There was a fangame a couple of years ago called Pokemon NXT trying to realize that dream but i heard that Nintendo intervened and stopped it.

Oh, shit, I stopped reading that post at "a better story".

There's a reason none of you have ever made a game.

Fuck you, you passive aggressive cuntbag.

My ideas are great, they probably sound like shit on text to you because you have shit taste.

In his defense, he's basically just calling out the people who are just talking about spinoff ideas (most of which are just ideas guys talking about some random shit, but with pokemon).

There are faster ways to want to off yourself you know, you could just do it.

If you are real can you please do scraggy/scrafty?

Make sure one of the shinies resemble black people please.

Hey, as long as it works.

Nintendo did it with mystery dungeon, tekken and some shitty moble app and look where it got them.

I just want a more open, interactive and engaging version of pokemon, i dont give a damn if it has to be an mmo or not.

Nintendo did it with LoZ, why cant they do it with pokemon?

No one's saying they can't.
Rather, this thread is about changes people had for the mainline series of games.
No one's really interested in hearing everyone's and their mum's ideas for a pokemon spinoff that can be boiled down to x-but-with-Pokemon.

too fucking lazy to do it today, maybe tomorrow

I've thought about it quite a bit and basically I'd want it to be nothing but strangle looking animals.
No humanoids.
No monsters that look like items.
No monsters with cloths or items.
It would be practically every well known animal with a specific style to them.
Don't even want to include fish because of just how dumb the prospect is of one fighting on land.
No plant based hybrids.
They're just magical creatures, no real biology.

The other option is nothing but humanoids.
It would be very digital devil saga but in my mind more like JoJo.

Either way the combat would be the same.
You'd have "color weaknesses" and "skill weaknesses".

For idea #1 it would be

For idea #2
Like every type of swordsmen and such.
Jobs like Construction Workers, Fire fighters and so on.
Like circus acts and athletic sports.

Skill weaknesses for both idea 1 and 2 would be:

There would be an attempt to make an even amount of both colors and skills.
No shinnies but some species or what have you would be more rare than others.
Everything would have at least 1 evolution.
Some would just be rare spawns.
Some would take an incredible grind.
Some would require doing a thing on a specific time of day or time of year.
Some would take ulterior means to evolve like only being able to level it up by feeding it rare candies.
All would be able to be caught without going to some convention.
Each and every one would act as a required monster for some stages of the game.
You'd unlock things by catching one of each monster.
You'd unlock things by leveling each one of them to the cap.
There would be some puzzle like combination moves that make use of the surroundings in a very TV approach to the game.

The more I think about it though the less it would sell because casuals are turned off by puzzle elements and just want to grind shit until they win.

Just post the image with all of this shit intead of typing it all you dingus.

I'd like a game where these fuckers are the size they're supposed to be.

Let Monolithsoft make something and don't censor it you fucks.

Pokemon therapy that can change natures
just make it kind of expensive
honestly anything that can help you change the nonchangeable stats for a handful of bucks or BP
I know the autists really pride themselves on the timesink aspects of breeding, but I couldn't fucking care less, I just want to battle and teambuild

af

That's a terrible idea and you should feel bad.

For the love of God i want it so HMs can be deleted or for pokemon to have a separate trick slot or something so I don't have to cart around an HM slave or go to the move deleter all the damn time.

HMs not being deletable is a hold over from Gen 1.

you see, in Gen 1 you had limited bag space, which means you could store your HM item inside the PC, because they take up space.

Because of this, they had to make it so HMs couldn't be deleted, because if they did, then some poor sap could make their pokemon forget surf and get stuck on the middle of a god damn island in the middle of the ocean with no way out.

But, since we now have unlimited bag space and always carry around all the items, we don't need that since we can just reteach is surf.

its fucking retarded that they STILL have this in the game.

Or just make them not shit.
The only HM that is combat viable is Waterfall.

Are you retarded or just too stupid to spread the few HM moves you need across 6 Pokemon?

Why ruin a perfectly good slot on a perfectly good fighter Pokemon when most people just use two or three to the game's completion anyway? It's just a really shit situation when you really want to learn a new move but there are three moves you really want to keep and the fourth is forbidden because of bullshit

Some of us don't like to be forced to carry useless moves that you can't get rid of until you get to one specific spot.

On top of that everything i listed is true,

also this

user if you need four moves to beat the game you must be retarded.

Not to mention Surf and Waterfall are good battle moves and Fly is one of the best Flying type moves. Strength is okay as well so that leaves what? Cut, which you should delete after you need it anyhow, and Rock Smash, which again you should delete after needing it.

HOW.

Almost every move deleter is only available once you get the 7th gym badge.

Explain to me how you delete cut before then?

if i ever make a pokemon fangame, ill make cut super effective against grass-types

Just explain to me why you think you should have to go to a move deleter to delete HMs instead of having them behave like any regular move?

Why?

I don't care if they temporaraly take a spot and I can just put it on a slot I used a TM on then use the TM to give it the move I want, but I can't, because of a stupid hold over from gen 1.

Why don't you think HMs should be deletable?

Just make it a Bug type move

You wait till the 7th badge, dumbass

To avoid game breaking bugs

First things first

oppai loli fairy pokemon
oppai loli female characters

Please go back to reddit

way ahead of you
what the fandom should have made out of fairy tale girl, to go with hex maniac

its just a niche fetish

yes please
and nice spoilers

I won't buy a pokemon game until there is more than one saveslot. Fucking jap jew moneygrab tacticts, wanting you to buy multiple games and make it impossible to borrow editions from or to others.

Also how the fuck did it take them like 20 years to reach low end 3d graphics, these fuckers are lazy as hell and still make millions. Everyone who buys this shit should be ashamed.

And why is there no fucking edition where you can catch ALL of them, why don't the new edition have the old pokemon included, why aren't the areas and games getting bigger, literally every game is completely the same.

This game has so much potential, but they only change 1-2 small things each year and release the same shit over and over again to milk the money from every kid on this planet, instead of making one good game for once.

mystery dungeon

can anyone give me a reason to live?

Pretty good. more obvious gender differences would be nice too

Yeah: Pokemon Generations was casual as fuck garbage.

you're a faggot

Except I'm not: I've played the demo before they got C&D'd, it was garbage and all you had to do was run to a corner and spam ranged attacks to win. Cry more about your shitty fan game.

It wouldn't sell because your idea is fucking terrible.

Reported for reddit.

He’s on a bus. He’s practically suicidal.

Retarded shit.

Did you do Gardevoir?

I had the idea of making Abilities into Attributes, meaning that every species gets ALL of its abilities simultaneously. The thought that a legendary’s ability, for example, is wasted on something as stupid as Pressure is nonsense.

So give ALL legendaries Pressure (tension from fighting them), and then let them have other things.

I have a fuck ton of shit written down on a microSD card that I can’t read from anymore because the only reader I have is complete fucking shit, but here’s what I do have handy.

MOVES

EMP: Electric/1PP/Special/150 BP/100%; super effective against electric only, usable against ground types, no more Electric moves can be used this battle.
Twice Over: Normal/10PP/Status; Picks two moves with the same effect (across types) from your team (like Assist). Uses both moves, one after the other, on the same turn. Recharge next turn.
Reacharound: Dark/15PP/Special/60 BP/95%; typeless damage is done to one of the other members of the opponent’s party, active Pokémon is not affected
Implosion: Special Explosion
Self-Destruct: Now a two turn recharge move and able to be survivable with an item/ability
Wing Clip: Flying/15PP/Physical/60BP/85%; used on Flying types causes Smack Down and additional damage “from the fall”; can’t use any more Flying moves this battle
Restitute: Special Return
Resentment: Special Frustration
Pass in the Night: Dark U-Turn
One That Got Away: Psychic U-Turn
Mysterious Myth: immediately upon switch in does 70HP of typeless damage and then forces the user to switch out
Play The Odds: Normal/Status/10PP; 10% user damages self, 20% user gets 2x to SATK, SDEF, and SPE, 20% all active become paralyzed and confused, 50% Normal/Special/80BP/90% accuracy, always critical
Tri Attack 2: Normal/30PP/Special/30BP/100%; hits 3 times, random type each time, always critical, immunities ignored
Soul Siphon: Ghost/10PP/Special/70%; halves target HP, suppresses ability, and heals 50% of damage dealt
Obdurate: Psychic/8PP/Status/100%; uses Magic Coat, Safeguard, Reflect, and Light Screen
Catachresis: Dark/15PP/Status/50%; uses Taunt, Embargo, Torment, Heal Block, and confuses
Love To Laugh: Flying/20PP/Status/100%; active Pokémon types changed to Flying, sound-based
Together Forever: Dark/1PP/Status/100%; Perish Song and Block are applied to both sides
Dragon Slayer: Steel/10PP/Physical/110BP/100%; 2x against Dragon, makes contact
Skinwalker: Normal/8PP/Status/75%; transforms into opponent and uses Imprison
Morfsnrat: Normal/1PP/Status/100%; opponent transforms into user
Wyvern’s Wind: Flying Special Circle Throw
Shell Fortress: reverse Shell Smash
Slip n’ Slide: Ice/20PP/Special/90BP/100%; all active switch out
Hot Coals: 1x Burn hazard
Live Wire: 1x Paralysis hazard
Sleep Walk: Normal/10PPStatus; uses Rest, then Sleep Talk
Debilitate: Normal/8PP/Status/80%; lowers target defenses and speed, +1
Lemon Merengue: Electric Bonemerang
Lightning Strike: Electric/24PP/Special/60BP/100; 2x against Grass; 50% chance to burn Grass
Quicksand: Ground Perish Song, traps unless user KOd/switches

ATTRIBUTES

Huge Intellect: Special Huge Power
Pure Power: ATK and SATK cannot be have negative modifiers
Masochism: Recoil moves boost ATK/SATK
Competitive: If ATK lowered, DEF raised. If DEF lowered, ATK raised. If SATK lowered, SDEF raised, etc.
Clear Body: stats can’t be lowered by any means
Oblivious: Attract, Taunt, Embargo, Torment, and Heal Block ineffective
Chlorophyll: Heal 1/16 in sunlight
Quik-Gro: Chlorophyll now
In My Shoes: Owner and opponent swap typing
Muscle Memory: Subsequent identical attacks do more damage
Mourning Wood: Switching in after an ally is KOd gives +1 to DEF and SDEF
Unforgettable: Stat boosts and temporary conditions are retained while switching
Hallucinogen: Mouth moves used against owner cause confusion
Killjoy: Status moves have +1 priority and cannot miss but require recharge
Coin Flip: Maximizes a random stat on each side on switch in
Shapeshifter: Contact moves cause user to change into opponent’s typing

TYPE-EFFECTS

Fire immune to freezing
Psychic immune to confusion
Dark immune to Taunt/Torment
Electric immune to paralysis
Grass Leech Seed 100% accuracy
Ghost immune to Perish Song/Destiny Bond
Ground immune to Sand Attack

THe more ideas you stick on this list the shitter it gets, I liked it better when you only had a few.

What don’t you like here?
So I guess you’d be averse to turning Megas into regular evolutions and giving some of them triple typing to increase their weaknesses

Manly your type effects, mostly

Also, some attributes are way too stronk, while others are just renamed abilities anyways(Pure Power is literally a better hyper cutter now)
Also, you did nothing to balance the types that are too stronk(fairy, steel) or too weak(ice, rock buge)

wait what, if i use stun spore on an electric type for instance it won't work?

No.

How would you do Aggron? Not much of a color pallete to work with at base but his shiny is such a radical change.

Oh, right. Ice should be 2x to water and Water 0x to Ice. Have Scald (Steam Eruption) be 2x to Ice, then.

Fairy really didn’t need to exist. Make Steel 2x to Dragon (knights vanquishing, etc.) and that’s all that would have been necessary. I’m not sure how Fairy is too powerful otherwise, but I basically just want to subvert anything that Smogon thinks is good.

hold on there traveler, is that a double negative or not?
webm unrelated

Ice really doesn't need any buffs for offense, only defense(Right now ice has only one resist, and it's ice, giving it water immu is a step in the right direction though).
Also you really don't want to buff scald and scald++ even more.
Fairy should receive some defensive nerfs, I say that their bug resist should be removed, and that they should be weak to normal too.
Also, Moonblast needs a nerf(95power, 100% acc, 30% chance to drop enemy's sp atk by 1).
I'm not really sure how to buff buge though

It doesn't work.

I want there to be a generation where you're the kid of Ethan and Lyra who have moved to a new region. Lyra is the pokemon professor and Ethan is the radio host and is also revealed to be the champion. Silver also makes an appearance and he appears to have turned a new leaf, but he's revealed to actually be the second in command of the villainous team (though before the end of the game he defies the mastermind and redeems himself again.)

I dunno, call it pandering but I think just revisiting characters from old gens like this would be cool.

Oh, and I think it would be cute for the player character of the gender you don't choose to be your twin sibling and they're your "rival but not really" who chooses the starter weak to yours. Your rival though is your older brother, or maybe a cousin. I just like family relationships in games.

Oh shit the mastermind could easily be Giovanni

did i ask you nerd?
thanks

works for me

same reason people pay hundreds of dollars for karmabits anons

It shouldn't be too hard to do something like this, because in stadium 1 a pokemon's color would change according to their nickname in a pre-determined way. So GF could well append some unique randomly-generated data to a pokemon that modifies its normal color by changing tint, saturation, brightness etc. Sure, there might be some ridiculous looking ones, but that would be half the fun of it.

What is wrong with using detailed sprites?

So Gold & Silver 2? Sounds good

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon X Dragon's Dogma

Just imagine exploring dungeons in a 3rd person open world pokemon game

Mystery Dungeon is already 3rd person, dumbass.

I think that you are confused user, 3rd person is with the camara behind the player, the mystery dungeon games are overhead like in the pic

And that's still 3rd person, dumbass.

Want to be able to take walks, hold hands, and give piggyback rides with your pokemon.

You have no idea how much this is tickling my autism right now. Just look at the image and you'll understand.

Pokemon Crossing. You run a town, its gym, and the surrounding countryside. You manage the townies to build up taxable income, you manage the ecosystem to lure in pokemon, you catch pokemon to fill your gym's roster. NPC and other players come in to fight at your gym and catch the local pokemon and your w/l ratio determines your placement in the leagues.

sex and dating for both franchises

Who let the purseowner fag out of his cage?

What?

youre trying so hard that you misaligned your qpus

You gay user?

Ok fuckers, I need someone to tell me both the pros and the cons of the mega evolution mechanic in the games.
(I personally think it is shit, but I haven't played a main game in years)

Could you please help me out?

Also, on Smogon. I know it is mouthbreathing-autism, but why?

I am on board.

Pros:
It turns useless pokemons into something less shit

Cons:
Some pokemons that needed a second evolution now are locked forever into mega and cant evolve any further

Pros:
Buffs your pokemon

Cons:
Only one can Mega evolve.

I have so many ideas for a pokemon MMORPG it would blow the minds of you disgust faggots, but i wont post it because its autist as fuck and it will never happen

I just want an evil team manegement game.

that sounds good too
at least a mainstream pokemon game where you start off in Team XXXX instead of a 10 year old and you choose to abdicate or stick with the team or whatever

anything that breaks the traditional conventions

Why are pokemon limited to two genders?

because the japanese people are bigoted assholes who still have the same mindset of the 1200s. we should send refugees there so they get educated on multiculturalism.

Finally a reason to play as the fag-male character. While they're at it let you choose a trainer class sort of like how you can choose one for the union room and as an extension to X/Y's limited customization.

Please tell me there's more of those.

Only got a few.
Do these count?

That's not literal. Not literal at all. It doesn't need to be Gardevoir.

But do you think it ruined the "meta", whatever it was?
or do you think they could have gone into another direction instead of mega?

user, you should put a trigger warning on that image. Pokemon Stadium flashbacks are no joking matter. For a moment all I could see were 100% accuracy misses, no recharge hyperbeams, and speed controlling criticals. For every fag that says gen 1 is the best, just remember they haven't actually tried playing their games seriously since release or they wouldn't be saying that.

Pokemon stadium wasn't really bullshit for that reason, the reason stadium was bullshit was because the AI read your inputs, and say if you used a ground move they would switch to a flying type.

Nah, Gen 1 in general has a shit battle system and when you push it to it's limits it shows that with cheap shit like 100% critical Slash Persian or broken ass Amnesia Mewtwo/anything. Stadium just highlights how shit the system is in Round 2 by throwing this garbage at you. It reading your inputs is just the piss icing on the shit cake. Also I wouldn't be surprised to find out Stadium rigged some of it's rolls. The one thing you can say is that after you beat it you feel like you overcame something, but fuck if it didn't make me hate Gen 1.

Easiest way to kill him was with explode cheese, several rental pokemon learned it and could easily take him out with it.

A lot of these are fucking terrible user.
Like really fucking bad, and you should feel ashamed.

Make Mew the strongest of all.