Embracing the Russia Narrative

So, now we're just going with this narrative then, eh?
Well, thats okay I guess.

AIPAC? I've never heard of it.

Nice thread, jew.

He's meeting with Putin really soon and this conference had him basically flipping this on Obama as well as saying a bunch of countries, not just Russia, tried to mess with the election without saying anything specific.

Shit shill thread btw. Low effort.

You're a fag I guess.

he is starting to acknowledge this as possibility. In his (and his team) previous public statements he was strongly denying such possibility.

This now reassess a question if russians really did influence an election ?

If DJT is not denying this possibility then there is acknowledging there is a possibility. This is a considerable change in his attitude toward this topic. IF DJT has change his position then it is logical to ask our self if russian really did influence elections

Saw an anti Russia topic on T_D today. Talking about how its a good idea to cut Russia off from central/eastern Europes energy supply. This would be 100x worse than going after Syria.

He's done this before and sues it as an excuse to look into election fraud. this is part of the reason why he set-up some commission to look into voter fraud and this is why some states are kvetching extra hard since he's looking into illegals voting instead of some imaginary bullshit about Russia. In the end, any investigation done fairly is not what (((they))) want and instead, want everyone to listen and believe.

T_D are regarded as idiots and cucks, even by people here who support Trump or see him as a lesser of two evils. It's best to ignore them.

Good. Fuck those vatniks.

Not to my knowledge…. source ?

Seems legit.

He's talking about the hacking, which originated from russian ip, which could be originally from any country. This reporter is conflating the dnc hacks with russiana coordinating and stealing votes for the trump campaign

no it doesn't. the entire cyber security community is still laughing that normies think this.

This is such a lame response. Why not turn the question on her and ask why it's not just as important to focus on what the "hacks" exposed in all those emails? You never allow your enemy to guide the conversation.

Reminder that like America, Russia is in bed with the Jews. And they only have a problem with Soros, like us, or when Israel blocks their gasline empire. Putin is not an agent of Jesus Christ. He is a globalist with a different outlook on the distribution of powers.

Russians don't even come here to hang out, they are almost 100% paid trolls

we have to go to war with russia because they are mean to gay people

so what if i thought putin was based before the inauguration? trump says russia is bad so all russians should die!

READ TWO HUNDRED YEARS TOGETHER BY SOLZHENITSYN OR GET THE GODDAMNED FUCK OFF MUH Holla Forums