Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LawyerRogelio/status/881967251406151680
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballistic_knife
sword-buyers-guide.com/buy-swords-online.html
kultofathena.com/spears.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK YES TEXAS

I can finally take a knife longer than my penis out of the house

To clarify, it was perfectly legal to OWN any knife or bladed weapon you want in Texas, but you couldn't carry specific types (switchblades and butterfly knives, fixed blade knives, folding knives with a blade over 3" in length) unless you were on private property, you were hunting, you were a emergency first responder, or you needed it for your job. Typically, people would ignore the law entirely when it came to switchblades and butterfly knives, and a ton of people would carry hunting or combat knives and just claim it was for their job… when they worked at McDonald's or Wal-Mart or some shit. Cops, unless they were big city pricks, didn't give a shit.

Now we don't even have to pay lip service to this shit. If only we could get the Made In Texas law introduced again and passed, allowing us to build guns and ignore federal law (including the NFA) so long as it was engraved MADE IN TEXAS and never left the state.

I have a bad ass USMC KA BAR and am very happy I will now be able to carry it

I killed a guy with a trident!

Might not be a good thing considering the large number of spics flooding Texas right now. Illegal edged weapon is probable cause to search. They may be screwing themselves on this one right now.

What's their real reason for doing this? Most knife attacks are done by mudshits and beaners.

Goddamn, is it just me, or has the Governor been increasingly based these past seven months?

really gets the noggin joggin

After watching some lindybeige videos, I honestly want to buy a goddamn longsword. Who knows; it could prove useful when the Happening happens. Although I already have a couple good k-bar knives.

>large number of spics flooding Texas right now

???

Look at the immigration reports, most illegals are packing their shit and going back, and border crossings have dropped to decade-lows.

It gives officers more probably causes to search cholo backpacks AKA more ICE deportations

come on Holla Forums use your brain

I've actually noticed, around UNT I've seen a smaller ratio of landwhale SJWs to actually semi-attractive girls, and I've also noticed there's not many mexicans out and about, and the ones I do notice look nervous when they see me watching.

Orange is spic, blue is white, green is nig. The spic strongholds are going to be the biggest problem. Don't get complacent.

Will Texas be the only State in the Union where I can wield my kriegsmesser? If it is I'm moving!

We have that in Louisiana. The only blades that are illegal to carry are switchblades. Otherwise you can carry whatever the hell you want. Good for Texas.

No, you can carry it in Louisiana. If you're over 21, you can have that on one hip and a sidearm on the other, open carry, no permit required.

Louisiana usually has more libertarian laws than Texas

This fucking faggot.

Think tactical, man.

That isn't a sword
swords have two edges

They hide it, though. Almost nobody around here carries, even though they have the absolute legal right to do so. I've talked to a lot of people and even many cops don't realize that it's legal - or they pretend to not realize it. It's why we have to be constantly on guard, knowing our rights, and ensuring they don't get taken away before we realize we had them.

Shit, no, that was knife vs dagger, daggers have two edges.
Carry on.

Oh shit, don't ask that. You're meant to say "BASED AS FUCK" and leave it there.
Don't trouble yourself with questions about "who benefits", thinking is not for the goyim.

okie here. you can have any size knife you want now includes daggers switch but you still can't have a club or slap jack ?

Terminology aside, I'd rather have a good machete than a fencing rapier. The guy mugging you isn't going to abide by Valeran rules. Easier to just chop off his arm and move on.

Just poke him in the heart

i have a small bat with a bronze weighted cap from the 30s got at a yard sale for $2.00 i think it was used by the police back in the day could be a tire thumper doe

About damn time.
Now I can finally (legally) carry a boot knife.

Texans are shit tier. They allowed the border to open and flood the country with shit skins and just because they pretend to be tough, but kiss Israels ass, Americans love them. Fuck this cuck state.

Ban assault machetes!

Texas must do something about this Rogelio fellow soon, brothers: twitter.com/LawyerRogelio/status/881967251406151680

can you carry throwing knives too?

Good. Just make sure only whites get to buy machetes.

Recommend me a good halberd that actually works for self-defense and isn't larp shit
FUCK OFF I WANT A HALBERD

im not sure if you should be using a polearm in close combat, user

They're on the shelf next to the Blunderbusses.

How many horsemen do you expect to fight?
Because that's what halberds are for

NIGGER DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT
I WILL IMPALE A NIGGER ON MY HALBERD NO MATTER WHAT

We can in Louisiana. I can literally carry Joker-tier weaponry without problems. And, another glorious part of being in Louisiana, those magic signs that say "No Guns Allowed on this Property" only count for guns, not knives.

THANKS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

Now I have to play Mount&Blade.

Your an idiot, in a sword fight (any kind) rapier is king, the shape of swords evolved around deadliness and rapiers are the end result. while a machette is better then nothing it is very much a tool and not a sword.

Then again you can try this with a boomstrick and a machette shaped stick. Just see who gets poked first. More or less what says.

how the fuck are you supposed to draw that? Do you have to hitch it up by the strap and try it over the shoulder or am I not getting the point of that layout?

hmm.. that post gave me an idea
are there such things as lead throwing knives?

This is as close as I cared to find.

Like a boss.

Shit that is great too

There's this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballistic_knife
Single shot only though

GET ON MY LEVEL
t. kansas

are rapiers long, pointy sticks or are they very thin blades?
if they're the former i guess one could just grab em while they aren't pointing towards you

thats the idea, user

Very thin blades
The onlympic ones are just for larping and are basically antennas

Had a friend who was an illegal spic from El Salvador. Couple years ago he bought a katana, and was worried his otaku autism would get him in trouble (he wanted to train historical samurai techniques). Happy for him because unlike me, he's now studying theoretical physics and has outgrown his outer weeb unlike me… I hope he finds happiness in life because he looks like a nice guy, perfect target for "ex" sluts trying to get a guy to pay for them and Chad's children

Very thin blades. They are a sword designed for thrusting. Don't be a dumb nigger when weapons are involved.

Keep in mind that once it's shot, you have no knife anymore

sage
fuck Christian Communists

Sudoku yourself, faggot.

so you carry many very, very thin ones

Kek I'm the funniest motherfucker alive pee pee poo poo pisssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssss

These kinds of laws only exist so the cops can round up niggers when necessary. They were never enforced on actual tax payers.

Don't project your fetishes

I know that feel

Spics should be with spics, not white women. End of story. Now choke on a dick and die.
Fuck your "based spic" friend. I hope cartels rape his mouth.

I wish everywhere was as uncucked. If everyone was still running around with steel, the world would be a lot safer.

Lmao moishe is angry

That would never happen in a real rapier fight. Trust me, I've been involved in dozens of duels to the death.

You're no. You supposed to walk around looking like an edgy tryhard.

Is that shit carbon fiber? How sharp is it?

Are ballistic knives still banned? In all seriousness, though, the best swords for self defense in the modern age is the cutlass. There is no reason to use a double-edged sword until people start wearing chain mail again.
sword-buyers-guide.com/buy-swords-online.html

kultofathena.com/spears.asp

tbh kind of useless when you can just carry there. There's not really any kind of fight you're going to get into with a knife that you're not going to come out with serious injuries, unless he's unarmed in which case there's much better non lethal self defense weapons

but that's retarded
I would love to learn to use a rapier but give me a quality machete any day since I have manual labor muscle coordination but zero training. Good luck poking something important before I hack in your general direction.

this ain't a hollywood western

Haven't seen or handled, but usually anything with modern 'lightened' metal heads or non-wood handles have such terrible weight balance as to be useless.

nah, selective enforcement is used against whites when kikes are in charge. Or white knights.

guns aren't magic, don't make us start dumping knife training vids

That's why you carry a sword.

Friendly reminder that folding knives that can be opened with one hand and have a short and wide blade are your best friend.
Don't get tricked by the sweet whispers of fuckhueg combat knives.

That handle looks really awkward and uncomfortable.
Looks like Wal-Mart trash, tbh.

I'm a big fan of clip folders and I would use that to gut and skin wildlife, but as a weapon? Not much better than a rock.

What if they bring a spear?

I still don't see how this new law would help though since pretty much any bladed weapon will become legal. If they're all legal, why would officers have more probable cause now to search their shit than officers did before this bill was signed into law? Logically they would have less probable cause to search, so less chance for deportations.

ABOUT MOTHERFUCKING TIME

Machete time.

Has anyone ever found a decent sheath for scout carry? No idea why they don't make a kydex scout carry sheath.

Rapier is fine against unarmored opponents.

Texas Ball now needs gun AND sword!!

oh fuck I saved and came

Buy a gun

Either a rapier or a properly sized English cavalry sabre are the ideal swords. Personally I'd prefer a rapier, it's incredibly quick and deadly, and gives you an insane reach advantage. I don't think most people realize just how easily that thin blade can pass through a human body.

Good old Southern Saber.

Time to get a 1796 cavalry saber.

Duels to the death with melee weaponry legalised when

Requisite Dundee embed

It's not like spics were obeying the law in the first place.

The fuck did you just say you-

Yea that's better.

Any word on teleporting behind people?`

FTFY

Not going to lie, I'd be pretty impressed if I saw something like this on the streets.

I already have guns. I don't have a sword.

You know I don't have a bow yet, I wonder the legalities on them. Is a 10 arrow quiver illegal?

Hold up. You know how shitties always have cuck laws regarding funs and knoives? If it's a blue city in a red state, we can use this to annihilate the gun-grabbers.

False. For example, that boy scout who had a knife in his truck parked at his high school, iirc he got expelled from school for it.

21 foot rule. A knife/sword/gladius has an edge over a gun in close quarters combat.

Folding knives are garbage. The folding mechanism introduces a huge structural weakness. They're unreliable, break easily, and generally are hunks of shit.

BAN ASSAULT QUIVERS

HOW DAAAREU YORU ABANDON RAIFU!!
COMMITU SEPPKU!

The gladius might be better in an urban setting, no danger of hitting walls if you are stabbing instead of swinging.

The guy never mentioned race, keep your inner cuck in check John.

Dropping by to recommend an M7 bayonet for vehicle carry if you're on a budget. Guaranteed to stop niggers in their tracks.

Nice LARPing

user, you could do that even in Sweden or Britbongistan.

always makes me kek

I'm surprised Texas didn't already have this. It's fucking Texas. They have a reputation to uphold here and you can't do that with sissy knife and gun laws.

What about medieval swords

Fuck you cuck.