Make America Thin Again

WHITE PEOPLE EDITION

In my fucked up north eastern city, I increasingly see three things

1) chubby/fat/ugly/tatted white girls with niggers/spics/etc

2) cucky/soft white manlets with asians/niggresses/etc

3) Fit, attractive white men with fit, attractive white women

Since even less-than-attractive white men can get with a minority woman with a decent body, they'll go for them, while the unattractive white women are left to be picked up by the hordes, because they have no aesthetic taste when it comes to being overweight.

This is obviously a real problem, because even if a white women is fat, she can still have white kids.

The reason I bring this up is because I'm increasingly disturbed by the number and youth of people engaged in the above type of shit.

I'm wondering if we can talk about ideas to get both white men and women to be fit again; it seems that when they are, they will naturally find each other as equals in romantic relationships.

"Manospher" chieftan, the sandmonkey Roosh, has proposed a fat shaming week in the past.

archive.fo/2aguO

Ignoring its sponsor, I do think it is a good idea.

Any of you faggots have better ideas?

it's not just your city… its everywhere jew media has infested. i live in a bumfuck town in the midwest and still see what you describe here, but probably not as much. although it has become a more frequent observation over the past couple of years. better yet, my cousin (and both of my sisters) is a race mixer and her afleet feetsball playing mongrel son bangs all the young white wimmins at his high school nonchalantly as if it happens on a regular basis. fuck this gay earth.

Send aid.

White kids with defective genetics owing to their obese mothers. Fat fucks of any race should just be shot tbh. They aren't bringing anything good to the gene pool.

It's the same here in Australia but I believe our women are even more hypergamous than American women. The average man here who dates white generally dates a slightly fat girl with a non-feminine demeanor. So now there droves of white men dating Asians because they're thinner and more feminine. Meanwhile lots of women date nonwhite. Funny how that works. First, your average white man isn't good enough, then they just go get a shitskin.

I heard killing kikes and shitskins burns a lot of calories…

I live in the midwest. Nearly everyone I see is chubby, overweight, or obese. It's actually getting more uncommon to find a healthy thin or athletic type outside of sporting events or health food stores.This is why I can't support any type of universal health care for the US. The corn/soy/sugar jew must be stopped and proper nutrition education AND practice forced upon everyone. It's going to be the downfall of whites in the nation. It's like nobody has PRIDE anymore. Nobody wants to watch what they eat and spend some time moving around. People are content looking and feeling like shit. And then the fat acceptance movement comes around and is brainwashing people that fat is okay and healthy. This obesity epidemic always triggers me when I go out in public. It's fucking SCARY to see everyone around you a fatass. ECO-FASCISM WHEN?!

The only reason that nigger is with that fat cunt is because she suck a dick like it's the last pudding pop on earth and she pay the rent.

same here… i went out on 4th of jewlie and probably 1-2 out of 3 people were overweight and 1 out of 3 were morbidly obese. It's quite saddening. I'm looking forward to shit hitting the fan in a way. all these people will be totally fucked for the most part.

I'm an pretty athletic build and i do alright for myself financially. What am i suppose to do when I'm simply not attracted to white western women and I've no intention of traveling to some place like Ukraine or holding out for the mystical rarity of a white western woman that isn't a contentious cunt, Seriously tell me!!

How is my responsibility to fight a uphill battle to completely alter the behavior of another individual (White western woman) to fall in line with something that resembles a dateable partner??

This isn't me shying away from responsibility of maintaining society or a cheap cop-out, this is a serious societal problem. Western men have been battered and bruised by their own societies. why shouldn't you find a partner that actually empathizes and cares for you. None of my experiences with white women have been positive even among my own family, All of my experiences with (AF) has been positive. Western women need to fix their attitudes.

saged for fitness shitposting. fuck off back to >>>/fit/

I know some obese chubbers in their 20s and they complain about back pain and knee pain and feeling shitty while my 90 year old thin grandma can walk better and faster than those hamplanets and rarely complains about aches and pains.

American Protestants are trashy as hell.

Our nation's obesity levels is a national problem and quite frankly a political problem as well.

what are you sliding, shit-for-brains?

Hello, Germcuck poster. You seem to be everywhere today! Dial-up must be working really well today. Getting that full 56kb?

Wew fucking lad

Philadelphia? I see the same thing a lot….

Stop being a faggot/shill
pathetic
yes it is, you lazy beta queer

Never said I was.
It's the most cucked western country in the world. Enjoy your freedums.

Agreed OP, not only do we have to deal with the shitty personalities of white women we have to accept their pudgy bodies that age like milk? Not to mention their unfeminine demeanor and pig faces. Holding out hope for one that is decent.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Equality is not the solution, it's the disease.

White or not, if she's fat because she's lazy and can't be bothered to not look like shit then I'm not going to bother with her.

Sage, everyone stop posting here.

Kids that will be fat because of her bad dietary choices forced upon them. The only way is to get her in shape and living the right lifestyles before having kids, then making sure your kid is eating correctly too.

Are you surprised that women who are so irresponsible that they can't take care of their own bodies are attracted to irresponsible niggers? Are you surprised cuck males are attracted to dominant Asian women? The most startling thing of all of this is that we have the lowest rungs of society making babies.

Brah.

Is one out three white people being obese suppose to be a good thing?

I am extremely fit and practice intermittent no fap for months followed by lots of fapping for a few months.

…but I am very effeminate and soft and can't do anything about it. Hell, my grandpa didn't even have a beard until 34 years old. He literally never had to shave until that age. He's 70 something now and his hair still hasn't gone grey.

I am perpetually soft and child-like. ;_;

Fat people shouldn't breed.
Fat shame every single day and advise people you know to live healthier lifetsyles. Gen Z are already living in the gym and fitness lifestyles are naturally increasing as the pendulum swings back from gluttonous degeneracy.

(((who))) could be behind these posts?

What you're witnessing is the strengthening of our gene pool. The weaklings and mentally ill breed-out and become brown.

The Ubermench Risies

since ur such a cunt its best you commit biological suicide
though your ancestors must think youre pathetic
you dont have to kill anyone
you dont have to work on farm fields without industrial tools
you dont have to dig canals or work in a coal mine
just fuck a white woman, but no, its too hard

this is part of why whites are great
all the scum is genetically removed through browning out
only pure whites who defend their bloodlines remain as examples of the aryan race

They are ant people (except maybe Japanese).

They will always ALWAYS see you as a resource, expect you to be rich or be the highest-status person in the social group, and if not, they will get bitchy about it.

There will ALWAYS be that distance emotionally or soulfully or whatever you want to call it, between you and her.

The beauty of the English language, love of nature, all those honorable Western ideals - they mean absolute SHIT to her unless it means she can use it to show off to her friends how she is more elite than they are.

When you realize that at heart they are all law-breaking criminals, Jewy as f*** in their willingness to be hypocritical and will avoid taxes and steal what they can like niggers do, you will become redpilled on the subject.

source: was married in the past to AF.

As oppose leaving no genetic line period. Pfft future genetic modification will make AF,WM pairings unnoticeable.

Aren't you the kike for defending race mixing.

how do you figure that?

Yeah, that *might* be a good thing, if there wasn't an ongoing demographic crisis. In any case I shouldn't have to look at it.

Things you can do:
1. Get a tulpa.
2. Commit suicide.
3. Top Breivik's highscore.
4. Focus on money.
5. Go buy a white woman sex slave from the cartels… they'll appreciate you.

Why the fuck would you want to bring mongrel children into the world? Hell, if the white race wasn't dying out, I would definitely not want any children at all. Fuck raising children. So why bother to make children that are racemixed abominations? If you're going to have children, at least, have them be white.

Fitness, weight control, healthy habits are all related to IQ. If she's stupid to take care of herself then she doesn't need to be breeding nigger-tier whites. The low IQ trash be marked with mudskin.

Also, if you wanna be a cheap, manipulative, slimy bastard, use the fact that you stuck with her through the fitnissical journey to make her feel obligated to listen to your shit.
tbh fambam, this isn't my style, but just a suggestion.

look after your relatives, especially their children

Dumb whites are what constitute the front lines of every battle, of every kind, which is what keeps the rest of us alive and pure.

If you think East Asians are white then stop stealing their women. You know you only date them because they like your cock's bigger size. You're using something that takes absolutely zero character or thinking to win women over. You're a wigger.

I see guys do this all the time at my gym and this is how it goes down in reality (this is all assuming they stick to getting fit… which maybe happens about 10% of the time when I see couples):

Then one of two things happen:

or

It's all nice to think "If I help her get good she'll remember this and love me even more!" In reality land, however, Stella gets her groove back and realizes that the only reason that she wasn't with Chad is because she had one too many rolls and settled for Brad. It's cold but it makes sense. Think about your gf if you have one. She's probably about a 6/10 if we're being totally honest? What would happen if you won the lottery tomorrow and suddenly 9/10's were sniffing around your dick? I'm not saying that you'd necessarily be stupid enough to wife the obvious gold digger, but you'd probably be easily convinced to leave that average piece of ass for the one who looks like someone who DiCaprio has been scouting for his 2018 roster.

I'm sleepy.

My Generation
including me

This has been a long time coming Holla Forums. Over the last few years… and recently after a job move (new state) I've fixed my diet considerably. Zero carbonated sugary drinks, limited coffee, less meat intake (near zero), cut out dairy completely… including cheese. Tomorrow I'm starting StrongLifts 5x5 with a fellow I.T. Guy. Gotta start walking the walk, but I'm fucking terrified honestly. I've always judged myself more harshly than anyone else, and I'll feel their eyes on me… fuck that never goes away.

The only way out is through.

This motherfucker knows what's up.

There didn't used to be this many fat women. The jew has done a lot of work on this. Fat acceptance, shitty food, (((nutritional guidelines))) that actively harm rather than hurt.

The only way it happens, is if the US goes Venezuelan. You literally need to starve these landwhales.

Yeah, you right. tl;dr version:
If she uses you to escape from a situation, she will use someone else to escape from you.

WHAT IS THE ROUTINE!?
Stupid defunct documentary

Nice try.

Gymnasts are always much less impressive when you realize they're 4'10"

Our shitty food causes constant inflammation. I eat super healthy, am a healthy weight and exercise but I still bloat up like a bitch from all the weed killer in the food.

Your grandma didn't have her immune system destroyed from a battery of shots as an infant. All my friends are mid thirties and most of them have arthritis, especially the ones who work out a lot.

You're right, a woman will never accept her equal as a mate or find them attractive.

There is no genetic modification that would fix major fuckups.

That doesn't even exist yet so don't speak about hypotheticals like a faggot. You're more anti-white than some blue pilled normalfag that grants us more white children, at least they'll have a chance to become red pilled and carry on the race. You, you provide nothing of value and actually provide a net negative value by considering mixing. Fuck off this board.