New Ben Garrison!

Does anyone have the original, though?

i noticed a lot of people on other image boards asking what the infinity symbol meant. and they all got responses. i think its worth noting this site has a direct link from the wiki page, i fear another influx of normal fags is coming

Anonymouse was a mistake

They were a joke from the begining. It's just Holla Forums didn't see what they were doing.

It was originally just EFG. The chanology fags ruined it

Summer is Coming

hmmmm… Those "stars" don't look correct in this one.

wew

it almost loos like they spell 'gas' or 'jew'

found this

beautiful

hate to say it, this user is right. why cant ben garrison exclude us from his cartoons? cant take anymore reddit refugees.

You'd say that after all Holla Forums and Ben Garrison have been through?

found an even earlier version. damn kikes edit everything

This one's edited too. I remember in the original Kikebart had a frisbee hat too.

It was just a prank, bro.

It was really supposed to be.

Sorry.

Say what you will about Guy Fawkes, he resisted giving up any names of his co-conspirators for 2 days under torture, probably including the rack which was widely considered to be the worst non-fatal method. Not sure how many of us would have that kind of strength in our beliefs when tested.

AKA broke his neck in the hanging stage of being hanged, drawn and quartered, thereby avoiding most of the agony. I'd call that a win regardless of whether he managed to do it deliberately or it was an accident.

I think Ben is a Kike lover and so are all these (((alt right))) shills in the image.

What makes you think BASED Paul Joseph Watson is a kike-lover?

Nothing like going to war with Benny G's blessing.

I wouldn't worry, our unironic nazism and frequently expressed belief that all kikes should be gassed is a pretty good filter. 99.9% of ledditors immediately do a 360° and walk away. Those that remain may be salvageable. Seriously, the jew gets named down in the low scoring fringes of T_D pretty often these days, despite them having an explicit rule against it.

Holy shit lurk the fuck moar

Hat's off.

I like it a lot, but as said, this may lead to a huge influx of newfags and awful posters.

Also, the Gay Fawkes mask one is really cringy and unneeded since "Anonymoose" is pretty much a joke and just another normalfag maymay to sell merch.

Hey John Oliver. I see you like dem spicy memes

Thank you

checked
fuck the summerfaggots and the kikes and whatever the fuck you two are arguing about
HOT CARLS FOR ALL CNN ANCHORS NOW AND FILM IT

The best part about it is that the chan bees are the angriest looking of the lot

At least he doesn't outright name h8chan the way he does 4cucks.

wew, i wonder what three letter word that could be

Its not as if it matters if 4chan is named anymore, everyone knows of 4chan by now, hell a decent chunk even know Holla Forums even if they don't know the infinity symbol represents us. Thank all the articles during the election.

What did he meme by this?

this doesn't even feel like it needs a parody or "original"
was this Ben's plan? to meme with us so we don't meme against him

he's also created ANOTHER rare pepe
did we meme Ben Garrison into existence as well?

The clover leaves are the wings. Same with us, the two halves of the 8 are the two wings. It's pretty creative, IMO

Fucking Mint!

they are afloat due to sheer faggotic convulsions that cause jumping effects kind of like a flying fish or a lemming falling for a minute.
THEY ARE A CONVENIENT CONTAINMENT BOARD

@✡#!! יִץשׂﭏ ץסּ!
/ / _ / /
() /3 / / * \_
{|||∞}>:o ^ ^ \
() \3 0 0 |
>
/
o /
/
/
___
___$$

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Seriously though, does anyone have the pdf for Milo's book?

Kek
that's pretty good

Great work Ben. Top notch.

I just noticed that voat and gabai are literally so lame that they didn't earn a mention. Sucks to be them.

oh senpai you noticed me!

What other imageboards? It gets kinda stale hanging out here all day long every day.

You can go outside for a change.

L'checkem

Fixed.

It was a simpler time
It was a better time

I actually didn't even notice we were there at first, too busy cringing at reddit and anonymous

What did he mean by this?

You know jew stars have 6 points, right?