No Thread Yet? God Emperor Blesses Poland; Media Whores React With Fake News

So, I woke up to this sort of news:

Trump lured to Poland by Cheering From Paid Crowds

and

Trump Won't Visit Monument to Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, Despite Giving Speech Within a Mile of It
timesofisrael.com/trump-skips-warsaw-ghetto-memorial-ivanka-attends/
haaretz.com/us-news/1.799871

Being a Holla Forumslack, I immediately suspected he said something great, and the kikes had to shill it with lies. Sure enough, when I watched the speech, I hear Our Leader delivering one veiled insult after another to the EU, as well as a stirring bit where he admitted we have a civilization that needs defending.

He even rattled off a list of crimes against the Polish people, and the only one he called out by name was Katyn! THAT GODDAMNED MADMAN!!!!!!

Kikes are, naturally, outraged at his antisemitism.

Comments all over the place are hilarious. It's gotten to where I can tell which useful idiot has been getting his lies from CNN, and which from the Guardian.

I'm pretty fucking happy about how this is turning out. We get to save Poland from the EU, and hopefully we team with Hungary next.

Then we destroy them for going along with the holohoax and blaming all their pogroms and camps on the Germans.

RIGHT?

Faggot.

I'd far sooner trust modern Poles than modern Germans.

>Oy vey, goyim. Those based whites are not allies and fellow defenders of Western Civilization, they're unworthy because when we the communists used them for propaganda. Best to write them off.

Why not give another $3 billion to Israel, greatest ally?

That's a holdover from when Europeans had the luxury of banter. Against the enemy of international jewry, we have to put aside petty differences to defeat the Jew, so that we can go back to international shitposting

Hey, that's pretty great. Ukraine likes him too. I wonder if he'll come here.

You know… there are probably more Germans in the US midwest than actual Germany now thanks to the kikes (and Poland).

in moshe's mind this is grounds for me to contribute to his people
you have to go back

THEN WE MAKE THEM FUCKING APOLOGIZE FOR LYING ABOUT THE HOLOHOAX AND THEIR PRIMARY ROLE IN FURTHERING THAT LIE ALONG WITH RUSSIAN JEWS

Like every western country? We have Holohoax monuments here in the States too, somehow. Prove whites in Poland lied about the Holocaust, otherwise your spinning your tires over Jews lying about the Hall of Cost

Remember what I said in OP about BTFO kikes trying to shill? (((These))) are all the same kike. Filtered and reported for D&C.

Gas chamber, Avram.

He talked more than enough about nazis killing jews, he even repeted the fake history of WW2 nazi crimes against jews.
What he really did to piss of the kikes was that he was pro-christian and pro-tradition.

Getting a post in before "trump_wall_randomnumbers_jpg" shows up.

Learn to check the catalog

Pennsylvania is New Germany. The 4th Reich will rise here.

True, and someday we'll have a leader who doesn't need to play make-believe with the Jews to not get grassy-knolled. Until then, a spoonful of sugar helps the red pills go down.

Also, 30 minutes in he boasted about having the most lethal weapons, kek.

What is this meme?

We lowered the official number of Auschwitz victims right after the iron curtain fell and carried out our own independent investigation that had a profilic historian kike admit its over exageratted, topped off with recoils of him saying that "most of the deaths were from resistance because the jews were too proud to die willingly". What did your shit country do to combat it.

Until Russia accomplishes something extraordinary to be proud of, they will NEVER admit they were wrong in WWII. As it stands, believing they were right in WWII is the cornerstone of their national esteem. If you tear out that, they'd have nothing at all, they'd be confronted with truths their psyches simply cannot handle.

Have you ever had a friend that bought something expensive and it turned out to be a lemon, but he convinces himself it's great anyway? It's a strong psychological phenomena. It's not even a choice, it's something the human brain does to itself to protect itself from deep feelings of regret. That's what's going on in Russia. They're in so deep, they can't be brought back. Maybe in a few hundred years when the memory of winning the war fades from their collective memory they'll finally be free of it…

Absolutely correct.

lol'd at salty wannabe-germans
WE WUZ THIRD REICH AND SHIET