Why are grill gamers appearing everywhere?

First off, I don't mind girls in games. The only ones that truly infuriate me are the Tumbltards who constantly say stupid fucking unfunny shit over the mic.

Now, what has attracted girls to gaming in general? I've seen tons of them in multiplayer, and not just in casual shit either. Women are more and more being attracted to the original UT and Dark Souls 3 (and 2). Surprisingly enough, it seems that games that DON'T cater to women attract them most. Then again, that's just my personal experience.

What is it, Holla Forums? Why are grills suddenly so interested in gaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXuwy8dXTGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's no change, you're just noticing it more. Don't pay them any mind, 75% or more are just pretenders.

They're just fucking casuals and streamwhores, just like always. Nothing new to report.

In truth, though, a lot have been relatively normal. As in, people you would expect to run in to everyday. Sure, a few are just sluts trying to get attention, but a lot are really there because they like games.

Okay, then what the fuck isn't casual shit, then?

There hasn't really been a significant change, has there? Seems to be the same amount to me

no OP what you encountered were

Where the fuck were you since 2007

IL-2 Sturmovik

Really, the lowest bar of entry for non-casual shit is Dorf Fortress.

Either way, I don't give a fuck.

Nice dubs, but a whole lot of them actually use a mic and DON'T use it to proclaim that they have a vagina.

And that's REALLY surprising considering I have a vagina and there is no such thing as a woman who doesn't use everything at her disposal to get attention.

Fucking college.

You mean other than the women you just described?

Where? Either Im blind or you're going to places where normalfaggots go like tumblr or twitch.

With the possible exception of fanservice, it's the same shit that attracts you, user.

Holla Forums has been pozzed lately. Have any of you guys noticed this? Whoever these fags are, they need to go back where they came from.

You know what I'm going to say, so cugh em up or go, whore.

OP I can't help but notice how much of an apologist faggot you're being putting women on a pedestal like a cuck would.

How recent are you talking?

Depends on the games they gravitate to.

The ones who wouldn't be considered attention whores would be the ones doing their damnedest to draw as little attention to themselves as possible: avoiding mic usage unless absolutely necessary, staying out of conversations, revealing as little as possible if dragged into a conversation (or outright lie altogether), using male avatars in games like MMOs for the sake of blending in, etc. etc. etc. and overall just trying to play the game.

Holla Forums has always been pozzed, it just hasn't been as malignant as let's say…two years ago.
I remember coming here when it first started and you'd get dipshit threads like "OMG, UR SUCH A QT.314 user" or "I LUV MY BF (:" or "MESSAGE ME ON ///STEAM///", "HE'D LOOK ADOWABLE IN MY AWRMS"
It was cancerous, thank god people here rid sage-bombed and reported those fuckers away. The worse thing than a cuck, is someone who prioritizes their sexuality, like all the time.
Unfulfilled, worthless people, constantly craving attention.
They have no purpose other than to be a malignant wart on the planet we call earth, the faster their existence is nullified, the faster society can progress and coexist.

Are you fucking kidding? I fucking hate other girls. Holla Forums is the only place that openly hates women AND talks about video games. Fuck feminism and all that other Tumblr bullshit too.
Women are vile and fucking monstrous creatures that deserve nothing but shame for the shit they've pulled over the last 40 years.

Sorry, but no because my boobs are tattooed and are easily identified.

Fuck you and fuck your bullshit. Women who hate other women are the only ones who should be allowed to play video games. These girls are okay, considering, like myself, they despise the recent outbreak of glitter whores who've come on the scene.

The fuck are you talking about?

As far as I've seen, we haven't had that shit since halfchan.

Don't give a fuck OP you're an attention whoring faggot. If you want my attention then Tits or GTFO.

I don't remember that. I'm not saying it didn't happen, maybe I just blocked it out

I don't want your attention, faggot.

It was when we first migrated.

It's calmed down, because people REALLY let them know, that we are /NOT/ half-chan.
Thankfully, the majority of those people have actually stayed there. Bless the fucking lord.

I remember a few idiots thinking there were more than two genders, while other, even more cancerous idiots thought traps weren't gay

I'm sure as fuck they weren't shitposting either, they actually tried linking articles on how Gender and Sex were two different things.
Happy to say, they got shot down faster than the first couple of ducks in open season.

It mostly happened in the steam threads, it definitely started leaking OUT OF them, then that's when people really became aggravated. Early Holla Forums was very shit.

What the hell made you think you should say this?

Then why the fuck are you yapping your whore mouth about "not all women are like that" and "women that hate other women that do that are fine too" you fucking slut. If you don't post your tits and start masturbating for the camera nobody will care.

The reason being that you attracted the glitter sluts from Tumblr in by giving them attention. NEVER FUCKING EVER give girls on the internet attention.

I'm a girl. I also only play with other girls

Also.
my memory is bad, I'm unsure if the cancer was only here, /gghq/, Holla Forums or Holla Forums, but it was definitely in this website.

Polite sage due to off topic.

Okay get cancer then attention whoring faggot

Yeah.
I think the whole gender shit was in Holla Forums.
While trapfags/twinkfags shitposted in Holla Forums

A little bit of cancer for each, eh?

Salty.

Fuck off you disgusting ass slut.

I'm pretty sure you just got baited pretty hard.

FUCKKKFOFKFOFF FTUBMTHLLWAEF
FUCKO FFTUMTLTLEAF=
=FCUKFFFF OFF TUBMRLTALE=
FUCKO FFF TUMBRLTLAE=
FUCK FOFF UTMBLTEA=
FUCKOF FFUTMNLTAD=
FUCKOFF TUMRLLTA
)=FUCKOFF TUMLBLTLAFA=0
FUCKOFFF TUBMRLTAEL=
FUCKO FFUTMNTLTA
FUCKOKF FFUTTUMNTLETE
FUCKO FFTUMTLTLEAF=
FUCKO FFF TUMBRLTLAE=
FUCK FOFF UTMBLTEA=
FUCKOF FFUTMNLTAD=
FUCKOFF TUMRLLTA
)=FUCKOFF TUMLBLTLAFA=0
FUCKOFFF TUBMRLTAEL=
FUCKO FFUTMNTLTA
FUCKOKF FFUTTUMNTLETE
FUCKO FFTUMTLTLEAF=
FUCKO FFF TUMBRLTLAE=
FUCK FOFF UTMBLTEA=
FUCKOF FFUTMNLTAD=
FUCKOFF TUMRLLTA
)=FUCKOFF TUMLBLTLAFA=0
FUCKOFFF TUBMRLTAEL=
FUCKO FFUTMNTLTA
FUCKOKF FFUTTUMNTLETE
FUCKO FFTUMTLTLEAF=
FUCKO FFF TUMBRLTLAE=
FUCK FOFF UTMBLTEA=
FUCKOF FFUTMNLTAD=
FUCKOFF TUMRLLTA
)=FUCKOFF TUMLBLTLAFA=0
FUCKOFFF TUBMRLTAEL=
FUCKO FFUTMNTLTA
FUCKOKF FFUTTUMNTLETE
FUCKO FFTUMTLTLEAF=
FUCKO FFF TUMBRLTLAE=
FUCK FOFF UTMBLTEA=
FUCKOF FFUTMNLTAD=
FUCKOFF TUMRLLTA
)=FUCKOFF TUMLBLTLAFA=0
FUCKOFFF TUBMRLTAEL=
FUCKO FFUTMNTLTA
FUCKOKF FFUTTUMNTLETE
FUCKO FFTUMTLTLEAF=
FUCKO FFF TUMBRLTLAE=
FUCK FOFF UTMBLTEA=
FUCKOF FFUTMNLTAD=
FUCKOFF TUMRLLTA
)=FUCKOFF TUMLBLTLAFA=0
FUCKOFFF TUBMRLTAEL=
FUCKO FFUTMNTLTA
FUCKOKF FFUTTUMNTLETE
FUCKO FFTUMTLTLEAF=
FUCKO FFF TUMBRLTLAE=
FUCK FOFF UTMBLTEA=
FUCKOF FFUTMNLTAD=
FUCKOFF TUMRLLTA
)=FUCKOFF TUMLBLTLAFA=0
FUCKOFFF TUBMRLTAEL=
FUCKO FFUTMNTLTA
FUCKOKF FFUTTUMNTLETE
FUCKO FFTUMTLTLEAF=
FUCKO FFF TUMBRLTLAE=
FUCK FOFF UTMBLTEA=
FUCKOF FFUTMNLTAD=
FUCKOFF TUMRLLTA
)=FUCKOFF TUMLBLTLAFA=0
FUCKOFFF TUBM

It's not. While being gay is generally terrible and leads to similar things, it isn't nearly as immediately destructive as trans-gender/multi-gender/genderfluid horseshit.

I'm looking for a good surgeon for my procedure, too. Can you give any recommendations?

Nice falseflag, subtle, unfortunately for you but I did catch what you were attempting to do you are clearly trying to set public opinion that "girl gamers" (a term that shouldn't even exist mind you, gamer was a gender neutral catch all term for people who play video games, albeit a shitty one, also its just another little piece of evidence proving that the people who take up the banner of girl gamer are only in it for attention so far that they need a unique identifying term for themselves) in general/majority, not just your fake little anecdote, are not vapid attention seeking leeches. that can not identify a good game if it hit them in the face, that exist almost exclusively solely as an incredibly easy money making "business venture/scheme" where they play games, make videos/stream, exploit their female privilege throught the way they title, label, describe or thumbnail their content, roll in the free money, in that order, no enjoyment or appreciation of video games required.

You made me bait.

"hurr hurr, I was only pretending to be retarded..!!!"

One can only hope user.
Seriously, I hope you're right.
There are people in half-chan, right now, who believe there are more than two genders
I'm not even joking, I talked to this one guy from, before the whole migration, and he seriously tried to justify that, AND 'Neurodiversity'
Sad to say, he was very serious about everything. I shat on him of course.

Holy shit, nice fucking stroke bro.
436/5 absolute perfection.

i woke up today and i was black
what the fuck do i do
i haven't left my apartment because i can't explain this

Quick, your new condition can be cured with a becket of Kentucky Fried Chicken, mah Nigga.

Can't proclaim to have something you don't.

As I said

I have a bunch of these saved from playing on Steam. This is the only good thing about Steam.

You're right.

One worse thing than being a diseased fuckwit is trying to legitimize your fantasy world.

First of all, that's a fucking freak not a girl.

I guess this thread is heading the shitpost route too.
I'll just dump some funnies.

Mandatory.

It is time.

Pleasant surprises.

that thumbnail looks like she's about to say I'm a fucking white male or something

If you fucking think I identify with that Tumblr whore than go fuck yourself five ways to fucking thursday.
Good webm by the way.

Why do so many of these stupid cunts feel the need to post their system specs?

This is a dude too. He's literally always playing something. He must live off of Patreonbux.

Like he lists his optical drive, fucking why.

Finally a designated shitposting thread

youtube.com/watch?v=uXuwy8dXTGA

Thanks sweetheart.

my sides, please return them.

how dare you, you fucking bigot its 2016

this is a masculine powerful man, I bet your not as strong as him, he will steal your girl as he clearly states in his profile, a true alpha

That's absolutely nothing to brag about. Also is he wearing makeup to look like the joker or some shit?

Let's crank this up a little further.

you play games like a GIRL

Bitch fuck you

I play on medium on all my single player games

sexy

i think i may have found chris's ideal girl, its impossible for her to have had a bf, 'she is a lesbian

Back then, the term "girl gamer" didn't even existed. I played games with some few girls back then, MMOs mostly.
They never called themselves girl gamers, they just liked to play vidya, that's all.

Now though, these girl gamers are just glorified fucks that think they're intresting because they pretend to play videogames for attention, nothing else.

The term gamer itself its cancerous as fuck, it doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl.

I agree.
Now I just use the words "gamer" to piss of Journalists.

Everything's the same, they're just collectively scrambling for attention that their own parents didn't give.

White People are weird as fuck.
Most people like this browse this site and identify with the "Alt-Right".

It's sick, it's either the cancer from the left, or cancer from the right.

only legit chick who plays shit i ever met just played street fighter alpha 3 all day

that was years before this new era bullshit

Pretty much this.

Girls have played games for decades and didn't make a fuss about it. They didn't always play the same games as the guys did, but some of them did. Nor did they necessarily interact with the gaming community. They just played games.
The "girl gamers" you're noticing now are called "hipsters". They're posers seeking attention for their nerdcred. Ignore them the same way you ignore dudebros.

tfw it's not 1982

Consider me baited, how the hell would you be able to only play with other grills?

how barbaric

I've never known any women to be anything other than average when it comes to gaming ability. I did know one I worked with who was half decent, but she only played retro games on emulators (Nothing beyond 16bit) and was a dyke, so that probably had something to do with it.

They're not. They're interested in the attention they get for playing them.

82 looks beautiful

look at all the grey

cow wheel

If it weren't for her alibi and not-tattoo'd tits, I'd think you were my girlfriend shitposting this rapidly.

What the fuck is this.

fat people

Seems to be some sort of milking machine timed so when a cow makes a full rotation its done being milked to allow another to take its place.

Its not creepy nor neat, just weird.

doll wimmin and real wimmin

What the fuck kind of movie is this

people with camera film shit

>sulphur mine i think

Thats gonna stink to high hell.

jesus its like they use steam as a dating website

dat cpu doe

No faggot. Hiding your dick in your thigh isn't the same as CWC mengina

low quality b8
examine these reoccuring digits of mine

Yep that is femanon.

The term "femanon" is stupid in on of it's own when it contradicts with it's own "user" suffix.

The point of femanon is to contradict user. If it wouldn't contradict it we would just use user.
It is like saying someone is white nigger, when he acts like a nigger but is white.

Laying it on a bit thick there.

definitely here
it's you, faggot

Remember the sacred rules:

1) No girls on the internet
2) TITS or GTFO

Reading between the lines of these rules, there are no women, but only men PRETENDING to be women, unless proven otherwise by the showing of titties. I've read a lot of stories on here how some men have pretend to be girls and cybered for items and it still continues to happen.

You are not missing out by treating every player the same, user. I on the other hand make it a point to focus my attacks on the female player as soon as she announces herself. The point is that no one goes out of their way to announce what they believe in or where they live or who they are in a video game unless asked. All that matters is the game. The woman will try and draw attention to herself, as she believes she is unique in the game and deserves an asspat for merely existing. The sooner you wreck a 'gurlgamr' that announces herself, the faster they will learn to focus on the video game.

Dubs of truth. My biggest regret with dropping Armored Warfare is that I only bullied vid related once.

Spread the shot you've soaked up and put out to a mirror and recognise it. Doesn't come from somewhere else.

Hey fuck you pal, at least I'm no tumblredditor.