Salon Says There's Nothing Wrong With Doxxing

Salon says there's nothing wrong with Doxing, time to add them to the CNN hate list?

https:// archive.is/20170706095130

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/szft7
archive.is/3eD87
archive.is/wrasx
archive.is/8hHVR
archive.is/G0gm6
archive.is/lOxBM
archive.is/7Dyl
archive.is/2ksV3
geospatial.dcgis.dc.gov/realproperty/
twitter.com/jhoffner?lang=en
linkedin.com/pulse/secular-jewish-american-media-asking-future-expulsion-ortega
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link doesn't work

What they said is not wrong.
Go back to thedonald

There isn't anything wrong with it. It's called fighting to win. When you know your "enemy" is just going to roll over and beg for forgiveness when you ought them, because they control absolutely ZERO means of production in the country and aren't willing to go to war with the authorities who are actively genociding them, then it's really not much to spill their spaghetti all over the internet, is it? It's cheap and effective.

Doxing is legal.

That having been said, the Salon is literally run by pedophile-loving anti-white kikes. Anything we can do to piss them off is worth doing.

Who gives a shit what Salon says?

Been doing it for literally years.

Fuck, I'm retarded and suck dicks. Fixed
http:// archive.is/HWbjr

That's sorta why I'm wanting to throw them in with the CNN rage. Seems a worthwhile avenue to go down.

and?

welp, time to dox Salon's entire staff.

They'd probably dox themselves just to stay relevant.
Salon doesn't have the following they used to. I think a lot of it has to do with their pro-pedophilia articles they were writing about a year ago. A few months ago, they went back and scrubbed all of their pro-pedo content.
I am all for doxing left-wing media, but they'd probably thank you for making them seem relevant.
That said, Salon should be doxed along with HuffPo, Jezebel and the rest of them.

I'm very aware of that, but, we've already got the rage going on due to CNN. I honestly think the people that start posting up the "In Defense of CNN articles" start getting doxed as well. Watching them freak will be great.

cheers

With a lot of this type of stuff it's really about operating in the context of their arguments to prove how completely full of shit they are to their readers. Turn the screws and make them squirm so normalfags that believe that doxing is evil can see them claim "n-n-no, you see in the case of feminist twitter cunt #42 it's different because…" and realize they're full of shit.

bump. It's the least we can do.

Heiled
Let her rip

FUGGGGG

Let's outline their argument further.

That's about it right? Okay:

Has anyone at Salon had a secret abortion? Closeted homosexuals? Weird sex shit. There's no end to the shit these idiots are hiding.

(heiled)
someone gets it

Pretty weak but it's a start:

Writer: Matthew Sheffield

//Tentative

Friends with:
Noel Sheppard, 53, deceased as of 2014.
Known Publications:
Editor & Publisher:
Parxis.ink: archive.is/szft7

Unknown: Linked via his email, parent?
Name: Michael Sheffield
Address: 3108 Faywood Way, Louisville, KY 40215
Born: March 22, 1964
Email: [email protected]/* */

Writer:
Alternet: archive.is/3eD87
Salon: archive.is/wrasx
The Washington Times: archive.is/8hHVR
National Review: archive.is/G0gm6

Personal Blog:
archive.is/lOxBM
archive.is/7Dyl

Emails:
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

Twitter:
@mattsheffield : archive.is/2ksV3

Salon makes no profit. It survivors purely because it receives funding from Soros. It's purely an agitprop outlet.

Fuck knows why though, it literally provides endless cannon fodder for redpilling normies and demonstrating why liberals are cancer. What is Soros' endgame with this?

whatever

>Fuck knows why though, it literally provides endless cannon fodder for redpilling normies and demonstrating why liberals are cancer. What is (((((Soros)))))' endgame with this?
Kikes have no endgame, maybe they think they ahve one but they are actually incapable of thinking up anything "compatible with western civilization".

They're great at exploiting it.
Cheating it.
Subverting it.
Et cetera, but they can't actually "work" with it.
Whatever endgame they have in mind, it will never be reached because they cannot, ultimately, think in ways that will be fundamentally "gobbled up to th very very very very core" of the west, without any inklings of doubt, etc.

There will always be something off, something incompatible that allows resistance to hook in.

Kikes are not human.

In fact, after thinking about it for some time.
I am increasingly believing that THEY are actually the golems turning against the master, us.

There are no jews of significance, there have never been jews of significance on their own.
The host countries raised them up to anything one could call remotely worthwhile.

But that's just me musing.

Basically this, they do the same shit everywhere, they just go into some culture and subvert all its norms. They say the opposite of whatever the norm is and put a laughtrack over it and pied piper away as many goyim as they can. They pretend to assimilate into their host culture while they subvert it every way they can. When that culture gets fed up and kicks them out, they just move somewhere else and blame it on the people who kicked them out. They wave a big "Hey look at me" sign then blame you for looking at them. They are essentially a scam, as a whole people, they are a scam.

Well then.

…yyyep

Seriously who gives a shit about Salon. That site still doesn't support https connections so of course they don't give a shit about privacy.

They're not worth a visit.

Really underrated post. Think I'm going to save this.

Forgive me, I forget this. They literally just want to drag us all down to their morass

Well, sure why not? We dox all the time. Difference is that we're good at it.

unconfirmed

It's funny because I'm sure some editor had this as their idea, to antagonize the internet and in turn get doxxed so that they could then bring up legal issues/personal attacks/harassment, etc. stupid salon faggots can only think in linear terms while we're unironically discussing chess.

it begins

Salon says there's nothing wrong with fucking children, OP.

why not just destroy the brand name they all hide behind?

They'll change their tune when they find out what we've been up to.

They weren't already on the list? Salon is total kike shit

kek, Holla Forums has taken this to heart, apparently

>>>Holla Forums1841679

Watch out, Nazis! They're gonna tattle!

Jahwol, Herr Fuhrer!

Salon also says there's nothing wrong with pedophilia, so no surprises here.

No, it's illegal for mass media to fix private citizens without cause like a police report.

Memes and talking over long distances are the problem.

And notice it's time to "forget about fake news" now. This publication is one of the worst shilling operations around.

Makes expressive meme: Monster
Wants to f*ck kids: Not A Monster
-Salon Magazine

confirmed with washington dc government property records

geospatial.dcgis.dc.gov/realproperty/

Is the CEO of Salon Jewish?

twitter.com/jhoffner?lang=en

Twitter

linkedin.com/pulse/secular-jewish-american-media-asking-future-expulsion-ortega
this linked in article says yes

James Goldston, president of ABC News – Jewish
Jordan Hoffner, Salon Magazine –Jewish
Mortimer Zukerman, owner of New York Daily News and US News & World Report – Jewish

basically your post boils down to
I'm sure they don't and they dont really know what's coming. Nice try, kike. Your entire staff is getting "pizzas"

>linkedin.com/pulse/secular-jewish-american-media-asking-future-expulsion-ortega

good article thanks

Looks like Salon really wants some memes too. We should help them out with that.

Salon is basically a communist paper

Just say buzzfeed.

You heard the man