IRON ANNE Names the Jew

Points out Jewish nepotism at CNN and their hypocrisy in criticizing whites for "lack of diversity".

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JKcbI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtu.be/CgrhLAuU3Zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She knows.

Isn't she fucking a nigger? Irony Ann indeed.

Not saying we shouldnt share her words, but Holla Forumsacks shouldn't call her iron ann anymore.
I know you're desperate for female representation but god damn, come on.

Pretty much this, if she gets targeted I wont be jumping up to defend her. She would be a necessary sacrifice if further discredited.

Every time Anne is posted or discussed there are those few people (shills) who talk about how "she fucks niggers" and then they post the same 4 pictires over and over. Never mind the fact she's never gone on record as dating a black man or that she has said they're not dating and only friends.

She calls put Jews left and right as much as you can and still not be vilified and they won't to bring her down as a "race mixer". If anything she should be chided for not having white kids.

What's worse? A liberal woman who has white children, or a red-pilled woman who wilfully burns the coal?

They're only shills if they're telling you not to spread her message.
Most normies probably don't know she burns coal.

It's all so tiresome.

fuck yes, iron anne

Nobody is above scrutiny

there is no proof she burns coal, this is a stupid fucking shill narrative that was never proven and if it was, she can stay as long as she keeps calling out kikes. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, especially if they haven't taken the redpill yet.

She was fucking Dinesh D'Souza, you thirsty beta.

Lol it's not just a few random pictures. It's an open secret. At best she is a 55 year old aryan woman who never passed on her genes.

Stop shilling for a degenerate.

prove it.

You're time is up, kike.

Kek, even a coalburner wouldn't do that. Your time is up, kike.

Slander

Im going to take this moment to remind you. Observe the events of the recent past. Now ask yourself, do you really believe your employer adequately protects their employees information? Do you really believe that we will not acquire that list? And do you really believe that you will not pay for your crimes?

ALL SHILLS WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT

She doesn't hide it. I don't know what the fuck you're even trying to get across here.

Shut the hell up you fucking idiot.
What happened to the brains in this place?

It's like they're trying to make Holla Forumsacks look stupid.

Kill yourself kike.

Its going to feel amazing to watch the noose slip past your chin and know that I warned you and you didn't listen.

Once again, all shills will be punished.

Sperg elsewhere.
I'm convinced you're here to make Holla Forumsacks look absolutely retarded.
We have IDs.

Kill yourself kike.

It is a shame because she comes from a good line. I come from it as well and it can produce some large children. Just imagine if she even had a child with a 6'3 Celtic or Germanic man. That's a 2 meter tall offspring with a great IQ

we have id's

was obviously meant for

Its really nice to see that all that time that the shills were away this kind of shit was the best narrative their bosses could think off.

give one proof

does she actually name them?

Rather not at height of summer. My name and genetics is enough. My point being if she had kids they would be ubermensch

but she didn't have kids because there is something wrong with her

We're in agreement there.

maybe shes autistic, jerk.

Aren't we all? That's no excuse to not pass on your superior genetics. Especially not with her money.

women need a functioning womb and the instincts to go with them. That's it. She's apparently missing at least one of those.

kek

the people are losing their fear.

they openly criticize israel and jews.

Shes dating a fucking old nigger. That's why she doesn't have kids. shes embarrassed.

archive.is/JKcbI
I guess you're a bit behind on the celeb gossip.

Man. That is the tardenest tard that ever tarded.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't she have some kind of medical condition that leaves her effectively sterile?

Nice picture for ants, faggot.

>archive.is/JKcbI

Thats some betaconvention tier logic

Jews wuz good boyz, dindu nufin, dey was spreadin da word of g-d

White people were cool with multiculturalism because they figured it meant everything must be fair and nobody can be tribalistic. People turn on it quick when they realise it means tribalism for me but not for thee.

This is a huge red-pill but here. Just say CNN has racial preference under the multicultural doctrine of disparate impact. Fuck they're being sued by black people anyway. It's relevant.

You can easily argue against CNN's jewishness in public using fairness criteria. It's pretty unimpeachable.

You don't have to go all 88 about it. Facebook soccor moms convert as soon as they see there is no reciprocity for white people's diversity hires.

She openly dated gigakike (((Bill Maher))) for years.
How do you justify that?

Found the kike. Can you show sources for her burning coal? More than a picture of her with a black guy?

How do you reconcile her openly dating a kike like Bill Maher?

Reminds me of when Filterman called George Soros an "old white guy". Pissed me off to no end. Soros is king kike, he couldn't be more jewish if a rabbi came in his mouth

>She has dated Spin founder and publisher Bob Guccione, Jr.,[21] and conservative writer Dinesh D'Souza.[73] In October 2007, she began dating (((Andrew Stein))), the former president of the New York City Council, a liberal Democrat. When asked about the relationship, (((Stein))) told the paper, "She's attacked a lot of my friends, but what can I say, opposites attract!"

Are you saying they dated? Cause they definitely didn't. They are "friends", and not really they pretend to be for the audience they hate each other.

Both (((Andrew Stein))) and Coulter admitted that they've dated.
But she could have fucked Soros and you wouldn't care because you are more interested in "muh based author broad" than you are in preserving the white race.

Something seems fishy here. But hey, that's cool of her for doing it.

Keep making assumptions of people opinions on here. Faggots like you annoy the board. Anytime Anne does name the Jew or anything that could be helpful in short term you fucks yammer on about how she probably fucked a black guy she was pictured with or fucked some kike. Who cares, that information isn't important now and derails the convo, sure maybe someone should post a reminder she fucks jew(I forgot about that kike she was with its been awhile) or whatever, but right now "we" need to focus on this moment getting attention. Not just talking shit about her past. She is shit for a million other reasons besides being a whore for Gods sake, no one here thinks she deserves a following or a lot of respect.

Hey, this bitch who dates Muslims, street shitters and kikes just named the Jew! Definitely /ourgal/.

Here's an idea guys just hear me out ok….let's completely ignore and alienate all current and potential allies. Remember, unless you've personally slain 1000 Jew and and have 10+ kids with a traditional white girl and never set eyes on a nigger not even one time then you're not NatSoc and are just as bad as paedophiles and communists.

this looks 10 years old. Ten years ago i was dating asians, latinas etc etc. then I got red pilled and married a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. First baby on the way.

Ann is just getting red pilled too late in life for a woman. Too late for kids now………But she is still good for the cause and has said many times we should go back to a preference for northern euro countries but otherwise a complete immigration shut down. Now if she was banging niggers and talking about the virtue of it publicly in CY+2 like faggot milo then I would agree she should be ignored and destroyed. But she isn't promoting race mixing at all.

Nah, I have a better idea.
Let's ignore that she racemixes because leftists don't like her.
While we're at it, Mike Peinovich is an alright guy because he names the Jew. We should team up with TRS, amirite guys?

This is why ecelebs are cancer

Can you read?

Explain how Ann Coulter fucking kikes is any different from Kike Enoch or any other piece of shit who is in bed with kikes.
You shouldn't accept it from Kike Enoch and you shouldn't accept it from "muh BASED XDDDD IRON ANN."
The only difference is that you're a betafag white knighting for Coulter. If Peinovich had a vagina, you'd most likely be carrying his water too.

does she push race mixing? I've read half her books and and heard hundreds of hours of interviews and this obscure clip posted here is the first time I've ever heard her speak of a boyfriend of any race. It's not like she is pushing it out there as part of the rights agenda. Is she race mixing today? A lot of us here race mixed before we got red pilled, should we all just kill ourselves now and not have white babies? Your entire post reeks of D&C.

when will summer end……..

She learned her lesson.

Yeah but that douche bag pushes his mudwife in everybody's faces, it's really disgusting.

Impotent whining. Go buy another one of her books, cuck

Kike Enoch doesn't push racemixing, either. Does that mean we should be defending him?
A racemixer is a racemixer. You're trying to make special exceptions for people you like.

If a woman fucks a nigger and leaves him, she probably learned her lesson too. Doesn't change the fact that she will always be a dirty nigger fucker.

Webm

I am shocked at how hard this jew narrative is pushed.

They tried to do the same thing with Tomi Lahren, jews and blacks desire that the racist white women secretly wants nigger dick, it's been a narrative for them since 'To Kill A Mockingbird'.

>fuck (((Andrew Stein)))
Nothing to see here, goyim!

Seriously, go back to the_donald.

And yet, he's at least 10 IQ points higher than the shills in this very thread.

You don't understand this?

Fucking JIDF fag get out of here, your nose is showing

You don't understand this?

Fucking JIDF fag get out of here, your nose is showing

That's just rumor, however she definitely fucks kikes.

I don't give a fuck what shills say. I support Ann Coulter

(((Just ignore her strategy and speculate on whom she has fucked. )))

The concept of disparate impact is: all people are equal therefore if you don't have a proper numerical representation of all races you can be sued for discrimination. Applying this to CNN will expose some serious problems with the Critical Theory approach. Try this:

Q:Why is there not a diversity of races at CNN, only jews?

You will almost certainly get this answer: Because of the Jews unique work ethic and commitment to study and academic rigor.

Q: Does that apply when whites are overrepresented in a field? They've worked harder and earned their unique successes?

This will expose a double-standard that is odious to whites.

Of all the mainstream pundits, she's definitely the most redpilled one. ANd probably more in private.
Also very good instincts, never forget this:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

She says exactly what needs to be said, when it needs to be said. Her naming the kikes, yet again, is a fucking great thing for us. No matter who says it anyone who names the kike in a public manner increases the amount of times the public heres it which inevitably pushes them to the right.

Hell.. Im about as 1488 as you can get, everyone I know irl shunned me since I started wearing my ideology on my sleeve. And ya know what… Shamefully when I was in high school I fucked a couple of kikes. Not everyone was always red pilled.

Nice thought, but the Jews will say
A: White people don't have to work hard, goy. That's what "white privilege" means.

Does this apply to faggots like Kike Enoch or just Ann Coulter? Richard Spencer names the Jew so I guess it doesn't matter if he's a faggot. Do you not see the double standard?

She has retweeted THE Kmac. She knows.

Also, just want to point out how ridiculous you sound.
You say nobody thinks she deserves a following and in the same breath, you are saying she deserves a following.
So which is it? Does she deserve respect or a following or not?
She's a kike fucker and a Pajeet fucker. She doesn't belong here. She deserves the same thing Kike Enoch and all the other Jew fuckers deserve.
I agree with you. She does great things with normies, but she doesn't belong here.
She makes money saying these things which means she's not to be trusted. She's made a great living by saying "controversial" things. She could very well be in it for the shekels.
Of course not. Nobody ever says controversial things just to get shekels and attention.

And may I ask: Who gives a fuck if she is? As long as it benefits us why should we care?

If you can't figure out why being authentic and having personal integrity is important, then maybe you're in the wrong place?
Once again, you can't pick and choose favorites. You can't say, "Well Kike Enoch is a faggot because his wife is a kike!"
Then turn around and say, "Ann Coulter? Yeah, it's fine if she fucks kikes and street shitters."
Personally, I choose to have consistent beliefs across the board. If they fuck Jews, Muslims and street shitters, they're not on my team. Whether it's Ann Coulter or TRSfags or anyone else. Sacred cows are more trouble than they are worth.

We need a CNN General. Condense yo shit, niggas.

She actually dated the worst kind of kike, user. (((Andrew Stein))), liberal democrat from (((Jew York)))
>When asked about the relationship, (((Stein))) told the paper, "She's attacked a lot of my friends, but what can I say, opposites attract!"

I have but one rule when in a war.
"Use everything to your advantage."
I care not for who she is but what I can use her for and if you can't realize that, then you will never realize why we've lost for so long before Trump.
The only tactics that matter are the ones that bring success.
Such big and empty words for someone who discards someone based on a fucking rumor.

Despite Andrew Stein saying he dated her, you still think it's a rumor.
The kike from New York said he was dating her and she acknowledged it. There's nothing more to say, user. She fucks kikes. And she fucked Dinesh D'Souza. And she admitted in the .webm posted several times here that she was dating a Muslim in '01.
Do you have to watch them fuck in order to actually believe your idol is nothing more than a Muslim-fucking slut?
Nothing short of watching their sextapes will convince you, it seems.

Keep sperging out, kike.

They never say that shit.

You will never be white.

but jews are white, they have freedom of religion and quit discriminating
t. normalfag

you can argue against it, but you quickly verge back into 88 territory.

no we didn't

thanks

Does he really? Or just mentioned them in passing and about israel being 'nationalist'

To defeat a psychopath one must think like one. You seem to think I see a person here. No I see only useful tools, a means to an end.
Kikepedia is a terrible and unreliable source. Need more evidence but either way doesn't matter. I'll use her for what I must.

I'm fucking pissed at the fact you're shillpost is so corny as fuck.

Tricky Dick isn't really the point. The point is, if you're going to say that kike-fuckers aren't welcome, you can't make an exception because they name the Jew. Plenty of degenerates name the Jew. For the life of me, I can't see what's so special about Ann Coulter. Why does she get a free pass on fucking kikes, street shitters and mudslimes?
She's no better than Kike Enoch.

It's a direct quote from his mouth. I could source it to another place, but you don't really care or you could have googled it.
You didn't bother to check the quote because you don't care if she fucks kikes, pajeets and muslims. The message matters, but so does the person delivering the message. If that person is fucking kikes, pajeets and muslims, then the message is useless.

Wow, that's a really unusual and selfless argument. Everything you've ever done is inherently moral or excusable in your mind, isn't it?

Typical.

That's JJ from Good Times you twat.

She ain't dating him you dirty yid.

I don't endorse Ann's lifestyle (whether she's a coalburner or not, she could have had white children but chose not to), but that's not actually relevant. What matters is that this is someone normalfag conservatives listen to pushing people our way. Sure, the "Iron Ann" shit is cringy, but this is an objectively good thing.

It depends what she's accused of. When the kikes go after her for anti-semitism, yes, you absolutely should defend her, not because she's particularly great or valuable, but because kikes can't be allowed to hold the power to destroy careers like that any longer.

you are too dumb to be on the internet, you had help somewhere

I don't think she chose not to have white children, I'm pretty sure she is just infertile. I remember reading that she had some sort of condition or surgery or something that left her infertile when she was young.
You're right about not letting the kikes go after her, too. That also doesn't mean she belongs here, though. She is not Holla Forumstier and never will be. She can't even be memed into being Holla Forumstier because she fucks kikes, pajeets and mudslimes.

No, I mean I wouldn't even give spencer that much credit
he was even more dishonest and subversive, she could be controlled op (she has been published many times and has been welcomed by MSM for years so very possible) or is just known to steer clear of unacceptable topics.

the problem (besides normie cons rarely shifting their asses) is that they are almost always pushed into dead ends, which is the entire purpose of people like O'reilly and hannity, I assume the main type of people who bring coulter on. They are the safe opposition.

I guess there is zero reason to attack or defend or even acknowledge her as long as she isn't spreading gross disinfo or trying to become a leader, like the the e-celebs. I don't see her making an uncompromised stand against the jew anytime soon.

Women do not belong in politics.

Especially childless coal-burners.

Post the original, piece of shit.

1. Reported for continuing to spam jewish lies.
2. She campaigns for the revocation of the female franchise, you illiterate kike shill.

This

I like her politics regardless of coalburning, but when the image of the nig nog holding her came up in the video O I laffed and laffed

W E W
E
W

Period.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't wife her, but when it comes to things like illegal immigration it's hard to say she's incorrect

faint praise

What's it like being on the far left of the bell curve?

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Why do you keep pretending that she isn't in a .webm in this very thread admitting to having a Muslim boyfriend in '01?
Why do you keep pretending she wasn't dating Andrew (((Stein)))?
Why are you ignoring that she dated Dinesh D'Souza, a street shitter?
Is it okay with you if she dated a mudslime, a kike and a street shitter? Hell, looking at those three, I'm not sure it's any worse than fucking JJ from What's Happening.

He's still going.

Go back to the_zognald. While you're at it, Deandre needs more cocoa butter. Fucking your wife has made his skin all ashy.
White knighting beta cuck.

Keep projecting, skinwalker.

Pretty clear you have an agenda or are extremely butthurt

This, what Ann did is fucking incredible. She is now outright naming the Jew, I don't think she's ever gone that far before.

My agenda is racial purity for whites. Your agenda is white knighting for Ann Coulter.

Reported.

Reported.

Kek. Butthurt that someone advocated for women not fucking sand niggers, kikes and pajeets? Report me some more.

Nice try schlomo

Not so bad yourself, Chaim.

Nobody here is supporting racemixing or her personal choices, we are supporting what she says about the Jews

And my point remains that lots of degenerates are aware of kikes and what they do. She is no different than the lot of them.
She is no different than Kike Enoch or any of the other degenerates who talk about the Jew. I treat her in the same regard that I'd treat TRSodomites who would come here to promote their kike-fucking degenerate podcast. In the interest of remaining consistent in my beliefs, she is just another degenerate who says the right things sometimes.

Reported.

Then simply say that instead of derailing the thread like a little kid throwing a tantrum because someone else is doing something he doesn't like.

Likely to be one of the (((mods))) they get butthurt over any narrative they cant control and try to turn this board into a circlejerk, don't be surprised if this thread gets anchored while they allow absolute garbage/spam like >>10208913 to stay up

Except no one here is trying to turn Holla Forums into controlled op. Coulter is not trying to set herself up as the leader of the (((alt right))) like Peinovich or Milo the faggot kike.

You're right. She's just trying to sell books.

Oh, for fuck’s sake. I hadn’t even considered. If imkikey was really the one behind this shit–and we could prove it–then we would need to launch a campaign to get Jim arrested because this fucking site needs new ownership NOW.

Yeah, sure thing, moishe. No one is doing that. It wouldn’t happen in a million years. Rest easy, right? Because everything here is natural and organic.
Global report.

Meaningless, if all you're doing is defending the Jews by attacking those who attack them.
Although I'm pretty sure what your doing is neither an accident nor a coincidence.

I see you have a hard time reading. Sad that today's youth is like this.

AIDS?

What exactly am I doing but staying consistent with my beliefs?
You want everyone to make an exception for a woman who fucks kikes, sand niggers and pajeets and since I don't, I'm supposed to be some sort of subverter.
You're the one trying to look the other way on racemixing. You are the subverter.

Can you stop mixing systems you fucking faggot

Nive aweseome

Nice* awesome*
Sry

Yes, called being a MtF tranny.
mAnne Coulter is not a woman.

Nah she's just old, trying to look young. She just didn't age well m8

He's a man.
Age has nothing to do with it.

A lotta claims coming from you kikes, but unsurprisingly, absolutely NO PROOF. Sad!

Except the .webm that's posted here in this thread where she says she was dating a Muslim on 9/11 and the quote from (((Andrew Stein))) who dated her and Dinesh D'Souza who dated her.
I thought you Coulterfags were just stupid, but now I think maybe you're shilling.

Here you go, user. "I WAS DATING A MOOSLIMB ON 9/11."
Now that that's established, how do you feel about her fucking Muslims?

>(((ID:c144b6)))
Just look at this kike shitting all over the thread.
Do the ADL pay you for every post made, Shlomo?

(checked)
Good get, satan

(checked)
Jesus what a baby that anchor is. That's the attitude of a man who doesn't even get dubs

ACIDF in the house, y'all.

Reported.

Right here in this .webm, she confesses twice to dating a Muslim in 2001.

But please ignore it because you're white knighting for her because she has a vagina.

prove to me that she fucks niggers, you jews

She was a "based conservative, dems are the real racists" back then, and also a bit of an attention whore.

She actually changed and has been talking non-stop about immigration for a while now, which is the best you can hope for in the media to be honest, and how she does it is very interesting. She not only has published lots of information about how the spic invasion is much worse for the US than the average American realizes, but never tries to promote any kind of assimilation. Her point is always that both legal and illegal immigration must stop immediately or there will be no America anymore real soon. I have never seen her talking about educating or integrating the savages for preserving the country.

Not just niggers, but jews, sandniggers and pooinloos. Anything but an actual white person, apparently.

That butthurt.

You need to be made of iron to take the pounding inside. :3

Iron Ann is based.

Iron Ann is what every redpilled career woman should be!

youtu.be/CgrhLAuU3Zg

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Funny enough he's not completely wrong if you know the myth of "Las sergas de Esplandian" written around 1500.

what a waste of dubz

Anne confuses me. In one sentence, she'll flat out name the Jew; something almost no other pundit would have the balls to do; then a moment later, she'll talk about how the US needs to get even more mired in the Middle East i.e. defend Zionism.

Pic unrelated.

Underrated post. It really is shocking the with most girls the difference between make up and no make up.

Too many people are focusing on whether or not she's a coalburner or ever has been.
That was never the point.
That does not matter.
She is still useful for the explicitly pro-white message.
I'm only convinced now that there are shills on both sides of this retarded argument.

Every time I see that horrible picture, I wonder if the parents were stupid enough to leave her alone with the photographer.

Hahaha Top Kek

The shills here want you caught between "We should endorse ANN COULTER herself, she represents us!" and "We can't allow this cola-burning whore to represent us, REEEE!". The other option is to simply spread this clip, no more nor less. There is no harm inherently in using this, since no one would be able to link her to here and claim she's the leader of a movement. It's preposterous.

Exactly. Do you not strike the jew in the nose because it is an unfair target? Fuck no. You mash that fucker mercilessly.

It's like you are trying to keep the JQ topic underground or something, reddit/voatfags.

How long until CNN suffers a (((white terrorist attack))) and starts firebombing their own buildings and spray painting anti-clockwise swastikas on their windows?

This place needs to die honestly. It's become a tabloid. We've all been here for too long and need to get more serious about exposing the juden in our own ways.

>zionists pretending they are seperate to the talmudic judaism system astroturfing anti-jewish awakening with shitty (((neo-nazi))) virtue signalling propaganda

Salty?

bump