Child traumatization on Youtube

Our greatest allies have been busy on youtube. Take a look at the kinds of videos that have been spread all over youtube in children's playlists.

imgur.com/a/AcD2Y

Russians steal girls and sell them to Israelis to be broken. They then ship them around the world through massage parlors and general sex slavery.

You can absolutely be imprinted on at this age to develop a domination/submission mindset towards affection. I was.

(((Russians)))
You mean mainly Jewish mafia thigs did.

Mainstreamers have rationalized these videos as pure profiteering from views, but there definitely seems to be more going on here.

7 million views. Did anything happen? Not opening the link but looks like abuse which I assume is illegal in Russia assuming they consider it abuse.

The link is to a jpg that explains the issue. Sorry, I forgot that Holla Forums allows larger image sizes

This has got to be a psyop to get people against russia.

I was extremely skeptical, but I looked into it and more than half of the videos I came across from this channel had a scene where girls held down spiderman and farted in his face until he passed out. They're all overtly sexual, with scenes that take the time to zoom in on a girl's ass or tits.

"Hope your kids, children, baby, friend, family have more fun with comic, comedy, prank, troll, joke spiderman videos, spiderman prank, elsa prank, frozen prank, anna prank, superhero prank videos"

This is no doubt one of the producer's fetishes. Can someone make a better set that looks less like a conspiracy theory?

I shocked no one found out where those videos are being made yet.

Their channel description says America, but their English is horrendous and everything is obviously Asian. They shoot in so many outdoor locations that the only reason it hasn't been found is because no one has bothered.

There are license plates everywhere, and their buildings are all distinct.

One of the videos features a gym. I find it interesting how there are people in the back that are completely ignoring them while exercising.

It's youtubers trying to maximize views to obtain the most ad revenue.

That's not really a justification. You should be appalled that youtubers are shoving their fetishes into extremely suggestive videos aimed at babies and children.

171 plaza?

im suprised yall arent more well informed on this subject. I also use /x/ a lot and there was a rolling thread on these. it turns out a few BIG channels with all the superhero diaper bullshit is made by the youtube owners themselves. Its a few studios and employees of jewtube. They made tons of bots and also cant be redflagged as too disgusting. Its done to generate ad money and also is a demoralization program via government alphabet agencies. im about to go to work, but there was some deep digging at 4cucks /x/. wish i had an archive

Would be interested in seeing it. Even normalfags are aware of the elsa frozen spiderman bullshit, but they see it as more of a passing autistic fad like fidget spinners.

It's not a justification it's an explanation as why it's happening is for profit.

Obviously people are making money off this. Are you saying that it's only money, and the only reason this sexual material aimed children exists is because it nets them even more money? Nothing else?

Children are curious about all things they are shielded from so it's a major motivated factor. The notion that it is to push a fetish they have no way to gain from it because they will never meet these children is poorly thought out. Money is an instant reward. Pushing a fetish turns no guaranteed reward.

You underestimate what someone can gain sexual gratification from. I don't buy into the idea that they're grooming children because like you said, it'd be horribly inefficient.
I can, however, see how someone could still get off by putting their fetishes into videos aimed at children. Especially when they're already making money off it.