Favorite Reviewers

I'm looking for some good jewtube reviewers. Superbunnyhop is a cuckhold who praised a pretentious sjw game, Worth A Buy is just a sperg, Gggmanlives is corrupt and has some shit taste plus his reviewers are pretty lacking in detail and every single one of his videos feels like an obligation he is trying to get out of they way. Also the fucktard thought halo was a good game even though its irredemably mediocre trash, muh 2 gun limit, muh turd being shat out of an anus pacing, muh regenerating sheilds.

Are there any reviewers that aren't cucks who suck at their jobs asside from mathewmatowsis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXuwy8dXTGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The wording in this post annoys the hell out of me. You think you might be exaggerating just a LITTLE bit?
What bothers me the most is this constant shilling I see of Mathewmatosis. What exactly is so special about this guy, especially compared to every single reviewer on youtube? Does he not have some shit opinions like everyone else? Is he the gold standard of how video games should be reviewed on the internet, and everyone who isn't like him is objectively shit?

See this guy right here? I think he's funny BUT HE'S SHIT, HE'S FUCKING SHIT. FUCKING FAGGOT ENJOYS GAMES LIKE GTA V WITH >MUH PEWPEW GUNPLAY >MUH VROOMVROOM CARPLAY. FUCKING FAGGOT, HOW DARE HE? EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM SHIT NOW BECAUSE HE HAS SHIT OPINIONS AND SHIT TASTE.

lol

Have fun sperging out with all the other summerfags, then making a solemn vow to go back to reddit and never return to this place again, while everyone else actually has a discussion.

gay thread OP is fag

Go back to /b with all the other underage fags

it's not a good thread, nerd

You ever notice that only [boogie man] users only resort to using boogie man claims when they get assblasted?

Are serious saturdays with Holla Forums still happening? Last I heard it was on hiatus.

I'd post the vidya rule 34 roulette, but the last two times I did it I got banned for 6 hours for derailing already shit threads.

was it any good?

I didnt even open the thumbnail but Serios Sam does sucks, the games dont try to do anything but spawn wave after wave of enemies. It as brainless as it gets.

do it user im bored

lol bump

Tim is my favorite reviewer.
tfw he will die in my lifetime
tfw necromancy isn't real

I actually do agree that it sucks, I mean the entire premise of the game is trash, "DURRRR LET'S JUST THROW THE PLAYER INTO KILLROOMS CONNECTED BY CORRIDORS AND HAVE A TON OF ENEMIES SPAWN IN XDDDDDDD"'
Its lazy and uninspired by design.

Also to answer the question of the fucktard, with the eceleb pic who I didn't think would be taken seriously, A good reviewer is a reviewer who makes good reviews and good reviews are complete, concise, and focus on the objective qualities of the game as opposed to "DURRRR I DON'T LIKE DIS SO ITS BAD, BAD GAEM, or OMG OMG OMGOGOMAOMGOAFMGAHOSIUFNJAIOHFALKSDF KHJAFD GOTY ALL YEARS I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT, I FUCKING LIKE IT, I LOVE IT SO MUCH, *spends the next 20 minutes sucking the games dick without discussing, the games mechanics or plot with any significant amount of detail*"

Mathewmatowsis is the only reviewer that I've seen do this consistently, Gggmanlives reviews are complete and concise and he usually isn't critical enough, Worth A Buy's reviews are mostly just him sperging out he does actually criticize gameplay but he isn't analytical enough and has very inconsistent opinions, SuperBunnyhop? If you think that liking Gone Home doesn't make you irredeemable trash then I don't know what to tell you. Plus he often goes full retard with his optimism.

Cuckholdhop is one guy that I'd rather not give any views to. He doesn't deserve them.

Sorry meant to say they AREN'T complete and concise. Sorry but if you are just reviewing things as an obligation to get out of the way you should quit your job as a reviewer, you are getting payed money to do what you do, not doing it as a hobby in your spare time. Oddly enough hobbiests actually seem to put more effort into reviews than a lot of the kikes on youtube. Geee I wonder why.

I'm going to tell you exactly why you'll never find the one you THINK you want.
Its because you don't want it.
In all my experience of 4chan and Holla Forums and watching the rise of the youtubers and streamers and coming to try it out myself there is one thing I have come to find you…

You guys love loud and obnoxious faggots that suck at video games and have shitty retarded opinions.
You can't get enough of them.
Either to make fun of them or to hear their loud obnoxious retarded selves talk about retarded shit.
You love people who will just spout memes and other bullshit.
You don't give a fuck about any actual analysis of gameplay. You don't care about actual gameplay either. And you only talk in the chats so long as there are other faggots that you can meme your shit with.

So i'm saying this with all honesty, but the *chan audience sucks ass and not because their autistic spergs but because they lie about what they want. They lie to each other and lie to themselves, I guess just to look "cool" in front of other anonymous people.

The only cool people on any chans are generally from /k/ and /x/ and that's usually in regards to movie streams.

It has a nice selection of characters. Joke ones too if you get dubs.
Also, infinite backlog is pretty good. Along with HyberBitHero.

Then why are you here?

From time to time video game discussion in a thread can be informative, entertaining, what have you. So long as the thread isn't derailed by some paranoid Holla Forums or GG faggot screaming about racism or sexism or the idiot faggots that do nothing but scream shill.

As discussion/image boards, having a good thread or discussion is pretty much like finding a diamond ring in a dog turd. That being said, its far better than the alternative of all the other communities which is like finding a rusty nail in a dog turd. Yeah its different from the usual shit but its no prize either.

As an AUDIENCE, well, i've stopped really streaming anything on a regular basis. But I will say you guys can be cool about things that are generally universally Holla Forums favorites for games.
But just like every other audience you will flock to the latest and greatest….and hilariously enough..ESPECIALLY for things that you hate.
Old games tend to get a bigger audience too. I imagine simply because of the amount of people that have played it and/or Holla Forums is usually full of poorfags who are either buying these things on sale, have shitty PCs (and that's their main gaming platform), for nostalgia, or the older shit is just easier to pirate.

That being said…I still prefer a comfy stream of a few chatters talking about video games than a bunch of spastic faggots.
Fun thing to do is make a /k/ stream and then say that there needs to be gun regulation in the chat.

Or maybe there just aren't that many good reviewers out there and the ones that aren't out there don't upload frequently so instead people focus more on the ones that are more relevant because there are more of them and they upload more often?

You're retarded

My favorite reviewer ;]

youtube.com/watch?v=uXuwy8dXTGA

Did you just make an appeal to popularity as an excuse?

Do ISIS a favor and jump off a building so they don't have to go through the trouble of throwing your faggot ass off of one.

Are you retarded?
In what way is that an appeal to popularity?

If he said, "the ones that are popular are good because they are popular," that would be an appeal to popularity.

What he said was

Unsurprisingly people focus more on new content than old content, even if that old content is much better than the new content.

There's more discussion around people who upload frequently because, even if there's less to discuss in the long term, there's more to discuss in the short term. I might be able to talk about matthewmatosis's Dark Souls review for a day and only talk about some other reviewer's review for an hour, but if he releases 60 reviews in the time Matthew releases one, overall there will be more discussion of the quantity > quality fag.

These guys are usually pretty good, but it's been about a year since they last made a video.

user, please, my sides

I wonder who can be behind this post.