Sup pol. Managed to become a normie. Having a kid in a couple of months. A boy. Circumcise or no?

Sup pol. Managed to become a normie. Having a kid in a couple of months. A boy. Circumcise or no?

What are you kikes sliding right now must be important

Pick ond

Shitpost somewhere else faggot

chop his head off, better be sure

Satan will chop off your dick every day with a rusty spoon in hell for all eternity if you circumcise your boys.

fuck off back to where you came from
and no you retarded faggot, don't

Kek I don't get this reference

OP IS A FAGGOT KIKE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Kill yourself lad youre probably infertile

You saved all fields retard

kek. The fact that you have been shitting this board up since the first exodus almost made me have pity for you, Shlomo

That's how I know you're a literal summer fag

out of the way faggots, time for some real dadposting

Shitlibs

Not.

Even.

Once.

still trying
Pathetic, the JIDF has really fallen over the years

Yeah, keep rubbing it in.

Nogs need it more than whites but if you don't gives whites a little growing up they can be as bad if not worse than nogs. The bad thing about undisciplined kids is they grow up to be asshole adults.

There's a lot of people I know that could use a post birth abortion. Real physical removal material. Real helicopter ride kind of people.

Kill yourself kike.

Cutfag here. Kinda lost respect for my old man for letting this happen. He has apologized. He woke me up to the protocols after he realized the eternal ruse. Pretty rattled that some fag/broad rubbed my foreskin into their face…what do I get out of this? more women willing to suck my dick when I wont even be able to feel it? cool. Thanks for the introduction to trauma. Control the goyim from birth.

I love how the shills had to run away from the CNN stuff but all that time they were gone their bosses couldnt think of anything better than the absolute garbage tier shilling they've been up to once Holla Forums died down

I know the studies are contested as higher education kikery, but there have been some medical papers that posit it reduces the risk of naturally developing HIV, transmitting as well. Sage for slightly off topic