JoJo's Bizarre Thread: Part 4 Soundtrack Edition

Talk 'bout joj
Gonna try my hand at making my own OP so bear with me

pastebin.com/5qZJfZBH
It's only in japanese so it's mainly for looking unless you know japanese, and I guess it's also mainly for part 5 and 7 since they aren't fully colored yet

Light Novels and One-Shots (all i could find)

a.pomf.cat/cqxcdd.pdf - The story of what happened to cheese-shirt after part 5

mega.nz/#!oMpniaya!PpADttq98o55-HwWa06aF61CjMAVwd1xPirV342m3lU - Basically DIO's inner thoughts around part 3

mangasaurus.com/manga/2177/thus-spoke-kishibe-rohan-mutsukabezaka - I have no idea, something about Rohan doing shit i think

kissmanga.com/Manga/Under-Execution-Under-Jailbreak - again, no clue except this includes Deadman's Questions which is a very good short story starring a familiar face

mangapark.me/manga/rohan-at-the-louvre/s2/v1/c1/1 - Rohan at the Louvre

Games
mediafire.com/download/b3olols92cfxbkc/7thStandUser.zip - part 3+you

pastebin.com/1w50cEMS - Very fun capcom fighting game set in part 3, the pastebin shows you how to get on fightcade so you can fight real humans

There's a few more jojo games i can't find good links for. One I know about is some Diavolo roguelike, I never found a way to translate it though so I gave up a few months ago.

So yeah here's some questions to kickstart some discussion perhaps

also I'm gonna leave the opinion template so that you can go wild with that too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube-mp3.org/
animemusicdownload.info/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-o-s-t-vol-1/
uptobox.com/1shlotu0jkbk
mediafire.com/download/lz0zmukcn7389ev/rm2k_fonts.zip
fanfiction.net/s/10404152/1/A-Stand-Up-Club
smite.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=File:Hades_Taunt_Directed_NeZha.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=t1tzrU1Mu0Y
mega.nz/#!JYhU2ZpI!qRh9_UhvhjQI3S1xlIB6YU9lIN-BXec23bPeyVaRBxw
mangasaurus.com/view/32068-0916346
bato.to/reader#a3662fe735b5fbfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh wow I can't post a picture with a youtube video, well that lesson's learned

Here's the template i was referring to

Is the Jorge novel translated yet?

I don't think so, I've stopped hoping

never ever

Can't believe we have to wait 2 weeks to see more Kira.

Where in the show does this play? Sounds like Akira

There's a chance we haven't heard it yet. I imagine it might play during Harvest to show how tribal they are or something.

Try to think of a part in part 4 that fits the theme maybe

Yumi to Ya is apparently "Bow and Arrow". Maybe it plays in Kira's father episodes. It sounds too scary for Harvest.

This playing as they are going around the house and suddenly realising that the photo is moving could be real spooky

FUCK

Where's that one song where Josuke's about to wreck shit. It's at 1:22 on this video.

I always like the tempo and you can tell it's Josuke about to do something Crazy as fuck.

I imagine it'll be in the next volume

so anyone got a download link for the OST Vol 1?

youtube-mp3.org/
:^)

Johnny or Joseph (young)
Valentine
2 or 7
Gyro Zeppeli
Don't have one. Foo fighter is great
Part 5 or 3
like what? design or power? user?

anyway I don't see jack shit about jojo videogames so fuck filling this up

I want good quality user.

fuck this shit

I'm looking too, if i find it i'll link

animemusicdownload.info/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-o-s-t-vol-1/ ?

that's the site I was talking about.

uptobox.com/1shlotu0jkbk

if it asks for a password it's "senseiow"

yep, the password is required to unzip it, the password is senseiow like i said

ty user

good day to ye

Starting 7SU now. menu music was godly. I have good feeling about this comrades. Why must the best games be freeware made by passionate and effective autists?

goddamnit abdul…that personality quiz is poignant.

I can't remember if I heard someone say this stand is op or that it sucks but it would be OP irl.

Fix your fonts nigga

how?

Download this font mediafire.com/download/lz0zmukcn7389ev/rm2k_fonts.zip
if it doesn't work afterwards then you're shit out of luck

cool thank you mang, do you put it in the folder somewhere or what? The readme doesn't specify.

How shit are my tastes?

You install the font.
It's an actual font

Nah you're alright mate.

ty

honestly, I disagree, I won't call you out on anything, but you do agree on all the big stuff as most of the people I see in these threads.

What do you disagree with? Please user, I want to hear your opinions.

It was me, since I got miracles too and it got me thinking. The thing can manipulate body chemistry to the point of making the target see things and shit. That's effectively both perfect mind and body control. Make merchants think you're handing them cash. Make anyone fall in love with you. The possibilities are endless, and you're not even restricted by it being close range.

basically the consensus seems like vento aureo gets shit on a lot but I liked it.

While 4 generally seems very well liked even though the whole thing was kind of disjointed, a lot of things weren't really fleshed out. And Kira, while an ass hole, and sinister, and cruel and calculating, like he's not some supervillain like Dio. Like he could've gotten by just killin a lady every now and then and died of old age, he wasn't gonna over turn society as a whole. So their battle wasn't really on the scale that Jojo's is normally on.

Part 5 is alright, I just felt it never really topped any other part, it was just kinda stale and forgettable.
Now 4 is one of the best in my opinion because it is so laid back and inventive. Kira is best villain because he doesn't have a motive, he is just fucking psycho. He killed Shigechi, among many others, making him a perfectly clear danger to the crew, especially since he is obsessed with killing anyone that knows of his existance as a serial killer.
One thing I never understood about Kira, though: for a guy who is so obsessed with never getting attention and being average, why does he have blonde hair? I mean the guy is japanese for fucks sake.

Because David Bowie

yeah, I feel ya, it just all feels like a fever dream

and I guess it was supposed to be a running joke but the whole

shit was such a tease.

I think Part 4 proved that it didn't need to do a grandscale and one up Dio or Kars and by that it managed to one up Dio and Kars. It was an isolated thing in a port town known for tourism, if it got out that there was a serial killer on the loose and had been doing that shit for 15+ years, Morioh would have died financially. Through the course of Part 4, because it was in a smaller scale, I grew more attached to the town than I would have if it were just another tale of pass by town to get to the big bad. I wanted Morioh to be free of the mysterious evil that plagued it. Even though I loved Kira.

I just finished watching Battle in Egypt

Has Diamond is Unbreakable finished airing? There are only 18 episodes

Also I ordered All Star Battle for $10, is it as good as it looks?

No, DiU is still going. All Star Battle is fucking trash as a fighting game, but is nice fanservice fuel.

Shigeshi's harvest starts this weekend

Shit, where did you order it for 10 bucks?

There's gonna be 39 episodes of Diamond is not crash, supposedly with no brakes.

Reminds me a lot of DBZ

Well I'm trash at fighting games so it won't be a problem

Small local store, I'm a yuropoor

Oh. That's nice. Is manga worth reading?

Nigga, come on.

YES.
I would even recommend you read all parts you already finished in the anime. The part 2 anime is really inferior to the manga. Part 1 and 3 are alright, tho.
Part 4 is fucking fantastic, read it right the fuck now.

colored version of 4 if you can find it, cause it'll also be the best translation. also if you can find a way to torrent it it'll save you a lot of time searching for the various parts that are scattered throughout the internet.

I'll start reading tomorrow.

What the fuck, seriously? Part 2 anime was one of the best things I've ever seen, it was fucking amazing.

Is Part 3 as long and exhausting as the anime? I was surprised that they made 45 episodes about a journey with villains who have 20 minutes of screentime and absolutely no events relevant to the plot.

Pretty much, granted you'll be able to read through shit faster than watching it.

There are small instances of budget limitations in the anime when they are in Italy, but the Wammu fight is fantastic.
But it's even better in the manga. A lot of iconic panels are just not in the anime at all, or have been reworked in an offputting way. The pacing and hijinks are also better in the manga, and some scenes of Joseph and Caesar joking around have been cut completely in the anime (like a scene where Joseph tries to beat up a post-office worker)

The anime is good, the manga is great. If you really want to have physical versions of the books they are releasing new versions in hardbacks called JoJonium. I have part 1 in these versions and currently have seen little to no memery or censorship. If you don't want to spend money on it and don't care about physical copies the scanlations online are pretty good as well.

He has no face.

jojo's is the one series were that might be doubtful. There's no filler, and the quick nature of how jojo's moves it's prolly actually pretty close unless you read fairly quickly and don't take too much of a gander at the panels.

I haven't watched the anime, but my friend watched 1-3 last year and was like holy shit how much did they cut out of the anime cause the plot's moving incredibly fast. I was just like man that's how it is.

I know it's going to be forever but I can't wait for the SBR anime though.

HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GRACE

HELL STRETCH HIS FINGER OUT
JUST FOR YOU

(checked)
I can only do so much in pixel art this small.
It was also my first pixel thing ever, pls no bully.

That sounds great.

I'll definitely get the physical versions, I'm not a big fan of reading on the screen.

Favorite JoJo, Villain, Crew checks out with me
Bretty good favorite stands
Everything else is ok/mostly accepted

One thing I find funny is that for "Favorite death" it's always either the dude they liked least so they're glad he's dead aka Shigechi only or a death they found meaningful or cool usually valentine or Ringo

anyway, here's mine

You misunderstand my "favorite death".
Shiggy is:
1. Created only one arc before his death
2. Annoying and unlikable
3. But still a friend of Joey and Oyaksusu
4. The youngest of the crew
5. Completely innocent

We get just enough amount of time to know him before Kira kills him. Making Kira kill HIM makes not only perfect sense in the story itself, but makes sense outside too. How many people say "man, I miss Shigechi" or "I wish we could've seen more of him"? noone. That's why he was the perfect choice for a death to motivate the whole crew into finding Kira.
Say what you will about Shigechi, he's annoying and completely unlikable, but he was created for the specific reason to die, him being an innocent kid is just icing on the "man what a fucking cunt" cake that is Kira.

Also I was in fucking tatters choosing between Gyro and Okuyasu as best Bro-Jo.
But how dare you put Jolyne as worst Joey you monster.

also I didn't really like part 6 cause of how it ended

Not the ending in itself but the way it did like

>Jotaro sacrifices himself for his daughter

that's some shit bro

Basically my answer to your question is "she got sucked into my dislike of Part 6"

That's a shame, part 6 has some genuinely great parts.
The thing about Jolyne heading into certain death to save Emporio felt like a dumb turn, but we still got that awesome Weather Report scene in the end, even if it makes no sense.
I wonder what it would've been if Araki got to finish it his way, seeing how JoJo didn't sell well at that time and he was given like 10 chapters to finish the part. I felt he did a good job given his limitations, but that still doesn't excuse it being what it is.

Yeah I'm not denying that part 6 had great moments, the Underworld fight is one of my favorite fights in JoJo and Donatella is easily my 2nd or 3rd favorite minor villain. Also seeing Pucci get fucked was fun but as a whole I don't like it or at least like it least

Fuck, I just started watching Diamond is Unbreakable. Shit's great, I like the new style.

What's the verdict on Eyes of Heaven? I played the demo and had no fucking clue what I was doing but there was a lot of neat stuff like Josuke being able to repair shit during a fight. English physical copies are going for about $80 and up on amazon.

What? I fucking plugged in my PS4 to check it, but can't find it.

How? The art style looks awful and they fucked up all the colors.

It looks fucking great, really fits the setting, music and characters.

Also neon colors are really good, I don't have a problem with them.

Maybe it's just because I was tired of the Stardust Crusaders' atmosphere/style/colors after 44 episodes of pointless fights, unrelevant events, bland and samey color palette and music.

why

because the populace really wants jjba to be popular because it's getting an anime.
Prepare for newfags pretending to be oldfags, and anime only faggots.

Why can't they just read the manga like everyone else?

The people who watch anime aren't exactly the most cultured of people.

Considering how the A.P.P.P. adaptation of Stardust Crusaders is much better than the new one: arguing about which David Production Jojo season has a better art style is like comparing two different menstrual blood paintings.

I want Jotaro to fist me with Star Platinum

I still say this each time it bought up but [Miracles] would fucking end Kira. It would take an amazing amount of bullshit to even begin to fight that Stand User.

We're talking about a Stand that can cause hallucinations and outright fucking destroying their senses. Kira would freak the fuck out thinking the enemy disappear when they're right in front of them.

That's not getting into the elemental attacks, barriers, subtly raising an ally's stats and my favorite: Assassination or Fuck your Defense.

Miracles would make Purple Haze look moderate in the Manga because at least THAT fucker is allergic to sunlight.

r8 n b8

Favorite animal is a weird choice, minor villain's good, least favorite villain and favorite villain are somethings I disagree with. the rest is pgood opinions

Ughhh I can understand you, but Part 3 had a lot of great Stands

Yeah, this squirrel gave me a good laugh. Also I don't remember many animals in the series.

Ugh, Kars imo is mediocre if compared to shit like Wham or ACDC.

my nigga

What the fuck man. One of the best fights in Stardust Crusaders, which already had a shit ton of trash fights like Temperance, Empress, Strength, Justice, High Priestess and most of the gods

That's of course if we don't count The Sun as a fucking fight

leave

Don't have anything to add to any conversations but I just started reading part 7 and holy shit is it great. This caught me off guard in the best way everything so far about this part has been amazing.

you just wait

goodize yourself

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Ugh

Gyro dies
Pocoloco wins the race
valentine's stand is to bring things from paralel universes

I'm still gonna enjoy it spoilers never ruined shit for me. Love you user.

It's ok user, I made up all that shit
Enjoy part 7

Any reason you did that user?

Well that's good to hear thank you.

True, I was mostly thinking about daily life applications, but it would indeed be terrifying in combat too. Aside from long range stands and relying on getting the kill before the user finds you, I don't see many users that could frontally take it on. Like the Pillar Men, Dio and the Ayy could maybe counteract Miracles' control. Jail house rock and Civil war could fight fire with fire. GER but he hardly counts. Automatics like cheap trick and superfly maybe ?
The point is, 7SU made a list of weak combat abilities and very useful support ones out of complete body control, which would be overwhelmingly powerful in a free narrative. It's a fun contrast for a dweeb's Stand with a dweeby appearance.

The beginning is the best. After a while it just kinda forgets about the Run and goes back to stand of the week.

say hey kid
fanfiction.net/s/10404152/1/A-Stand-Up-Club

Anyone know where I can find good translated mangas for all the parts?

Embed related

That scene is one of my favorite scenes in the entire series, it puts a smile on my face every time i watch.

Oh yeah i forgot about the sun, sorry about that. The only thing good about that "fight" is the laughing scene, the rest was total trash.

Bato.to

Batoto.
Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 are in full color and have good translations

Part 7 will be fully colored by the end of the year

Part 5 will be translated sooner or later Color team guy is going on his own pace it's currently halfway through

Rate my shit.

I'm pretty much of the opinion that 7 is equal to 4 so almost anything that is occupied by party 7 or 4 characters you could swap them for their equivalent and I'd feel the same.

Thank you kindly lads.

s'good

I decided to remake mine using gimp, here's the result

Godammit I hate waiting.

I personally can't wait for Cinderella. Part 4 needed more Yukako. Shigechi can fuck off, tho.

sorry, i'm fucking retarded. How'd you get the fonts to work?

What do you want from [Break on Through]?

I was hoping for dungeons, like Dio's castle and Death 13's dream world as well as secret boss battles.

Shigechi did everything wrong to be honest.

Regarding Break on Through: It's not so much "dungeons" as it is "scenes and events" which will also encompass areas which could be considered dungeons. Secret boss battles are definitely a thing though.Also, Death 13s Dream World will feature in FiU, but not via Break on Through. I won't spoil with further details.

What's his name again?

tear-filled eyes tommy

Perspiring-peeper Pete

Vento Aureo a shit

Onion-Lovin Palooka

i don't remember because part 5 and 6 are kinda garbage

Over-saturated-vision-organ Jimbo

just search for jojo on the store

Would you live on a transmission tower?

But yeah, that page did make appeal to me somewhat.

post more cute rohan
i can never have enough cute rohan

Did I go too far?

i asked the JoJo color guys about the font so it might look even better tomorrow

Toonami.

Fucking facebookfags

got the hookup on the font so now it's marginally better

I know it's not fashionable to have standards these days but come on.

So, i need The Stand secondary/Requiem ability. The pastebin with them is gone and i need it for JoJo campaign. Ideas are also welcome. Thanks in advance.

Why haven't you played the Vento Aureo PS2 game yet?
Also this song sounds like Sagat's theme.

Requiem, has literally nothing to do with the main power, so
maybe make it have the ability to reverse the cycle of life, turning flowers into blooms into seeds and all that.

I can understand spoiling anime-only fags, but why would you do that?

Holy Shit, I just realized something:

Well, it isn't exactly "Requiem", since the campaign i'm in happens in SBR universe, but i still need additional power for it.
Also, i should probably mention i mean The Stand from 7SU2 (i kinda stole it but i changed the power so it would fit into the game).

Which is why I always call him Iced and his stand Tea
**Your next line will be, "I was only pretending to be retarded."

I'm not falling for that: I never give a pretence for anything!

what's its primary ability?

What is this world coming to?

Because it's not translated and I don't know enough moon to play it.

If you read the manga already you know what's happening. The game is very straightforward.

It can copy singular moves (for example, if user saw Emerald Splash, The Stand can also use it but doesn't have other abilities of Hierophant Green.
He has 3 uses of Emeral Splash "stored" for use whenever user sees fit. It can store moves endlessly. Other example would be if he saw a Stand that can change it's hands into various forms and would saw changing it into blades, it would only copy the ability to change its arms into blades. Basically if he sees something, he can also use it. It can also copy passive abilities like RHCP electricity absorption if user understood "how it works", the same with Time Stop.) It can also permamently copy whole Stands, but only if user is willing to let The Stand copy it (something like Osiris soul steal trigger, agreeing to give power deep in soul). For example, if Kakyoin let The Stand copy Hierophant Green, The Stand can use all powers of it, including the ones user didn't saw, which means it would also let The Stand use 20m Emerald Splash.

Well a Reqiuem from what we've seen is either the stand's ability times a billion like Giorno being able to make life with it

And also the opposite of the original stand

Like how Silver Chariot was fast and precise and SCR was slow and unfocused while Golden Experience gave life while GER gave death infinitely

So the opposite of copying stands to me sounds like it can take away a stand;s abilities Probably forever since it's requiem

or maybe it can be more of a support Requiem and gains the ability to give other stands any power the user knows of?

why would he not just always copy a whole stand? That seems like something you would always want instead of doing it 3 times with only what you saw. I think passive powers and copying the whole stand is not good

also can i suggest an OC Donut Steel stand :^)

We still doing these?

Last part can't be done mid-combat and only when the one who's copied agrees for it via Osiris-like trigger. Copying passive abilities is there for stuff like super strength in case the target Stand doesn't have any powers (looking at Star Platinum or Silver Chariot).

we're always doing em

Also these are probably the most respectable opinions I've seen

I don't disagree with any of these, maybe DIO as least favorite is something I'm kinda against but if you're talking just Part 1 DIO then yeah i don't disagree with any of this

Oh, you meant it that way, I understand now

I have a spare 29 gallon tank in my apartment now
do I set it up and buy a Josushi?
my apartment doesnt allow fishtanks but I set up another 29 already dont tell pls

The only good parts of the JoJo dub were Patrick Seitz as Dio and the guy who voiced Numbah 1 as Joseph. Other than that, it was shit. Johnny Yong Bosch's shitty British accent was funny though.

I liked Kars' dub voice a lot but beyond that i agree with you

it doesn't help he uses the same voice for a character in a MOBA
smite.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=File:Hades_Taunt_Directed_NeZha.ogg
i cant watch the dub without thinking of it as grown up Numbuh One vs Hades honestly

For all you Valentine patriots out there

All dubs are shit, m8. Unless they're shit on purpose or don't take itself in any way serious like the show intended. See Ghost Stories or Cromartie High

But, what about the OVA guys

I actual like the OVA dub because it was actual pretty good in comparison to the David Production one.

Eyes of Heaven may be shit but goddamn Johnny Joestar's VA is amazing. I don't understand it, of course, but he definitely puts his A-game into these cutscenes.

Who is he? Are there any other vidyer/animu he's in?

UGH

That was to spite you. Faggot.

Honestly the OVA and things like the Fist of the North Star movie dub are the only ones I can watch in English as well as Jap, mainly because early 90's dubs didn't use the same 5 VA's for every show, and the cheese that erupts from each performance cracks me up

Same guy who plays Koichi in the anime. Dude has an insane range.

Overactive Ocular Organ Olaf

Finally someone who understands the beauty of these kinda dubs because most people I talk to they always say it's bad.

Nah a good cheesey dub is always welcome after watching the entire thing in jap, modern day dubs are fuckin garbo tho

I do find it strange that the two manga/animu that i enjoy the most have both had dope fighting games about each of them

I can't understand why so many people dislike the Purple Haze/Man in the Mirror fight.
Apart from that thing at the end that GioGio does, it was a pretty fucking amazing fight to me, yet I see so many people around here saying they dislike it.
I mean, it's not my favorite fight, but Mista vs Kraftwerk was way less fun, and that was only a few chapters earlier. Do people just not like Fugo or something?

Goddamn he should just voice everyone from here on out.

I guarantee you he'll make it work. Of course I'm just blinded by being a Johnnyfag and the fact he gave the best performance in EoH, but damn what a legend.

My memories of this are hazy but I know I cared little for man in the mirror's abilities. It felt less like a fight and more like a bullshit hurdle that needed an asspull to defeat. Purple Haze was a brief high note given how brutal it was, but, well, we all know how that turned out.

Wouldn't your memories be distorted?

I can't turn this into a webm, but i think you will appreciate this gem:
youtube.com/watch?v=t1tzrU1Mu0Y

?
He's like Hanged Man but strictly better.

That's part of the problem, he was a elaborated retread, except Geil and all the circumstances around his fight were much more memorable than whatever faggot had MINM. I seriously can't recall shit about him. It's part of a larger problem with Vento Aureo really. The fights are technically pretty elaborate and creative, but the characters engaging in them just don't click.

That sounds like a personal problem. I don't like GioGio that much but this arc is much more memorable than people made it sound so far.
It starts off WAY faster than 3 or 4 did.

mega.nz/#!JYhU2ZpI!qRh9_UhvhjQI3S1xlIB6YU9lIN-BXec23bPeyVaRBxw

Download link for OST Volume 2 - Daydream

Hey, I'm not saying it's wrong to like vento aureo or anything, but if those threads are anything to go on, not caring for this part's characters are the rule more than the exception. But, more power to you if you're able to enjoy it.
I know the thing I resent most about VA is the wasted potential. It was set up as Saints Row with Stands, but ended up being Stardust Crusaders with Kira but not good. Also, making an italian part and skipping Florence is just not okay.

But they didn't, Grateful Dead and Baby Face were in Firenze. Which is Italian for Florence

Did you mean you wanted more of it?

They were in the train for firenze. They never actually set foot in it.

Oh, yeah i reread parts of Baby Face just now, you're right

I personally like part 5, probably solely because of Diavolo. One thing I like is how the stands were like wacky and weird but not part 6 levels of weird like that feng shui stand or that rod thing stand.

Hey guys I was wondering do you guys know where to find part 4 scans because for some reason Batato doesn't have a majority of it in English.

google it babe.

found this one by typing in "jojo part 4 scans"

mangasaurus.com/view/32068-0916346

???
I just got through reading all of Part 4 there in full color.

bato.to/reader#a3662fe735b5fbfc

Oops my bad I looked at it all wrong because I was trying to find chapter 1 and wasn't reading the titles sorry for wasting your time.

s'cool bro
part 4 is my favorite so i have no problem helping people read it

Not liking Old man Joseph pulling shenanegins and predicting lines just like the good old days
Other than the "Star Inhale" asspull, Justice was not that bad of a fight
I enjoyed most, if not all, of the Egypt fights.
Geb was unique and had a bittersweet resolution.
Anubis was hype, but underutilized
Khunm & Thoth made me laugh, Oingo and Boingo was one of my favorite chapters in the manga
Bast was the weakest, but Joseph and Abdul teamwork was pretty nice
Liked Seth, mained Alessi when my brother and I would play heritage on our Playstation, always brings up good memories.
Pet Shop was great
If you mean the D'arby's than you can fuck right off

Wow that's really retarded, glad I don't read Tumblr. Thanks for bringing it here though.

you're welcome :^)

Wammu's voice was the only one that fits the character in my opinion

50 shekels and 100 Bison dollars that he just skimmed throughout the wiki and never read the actual mango

So, how many episodes of Part 4 are we getting?

part 4 is utter shit though

Nigga pls.

and it shows

36 I think, maybe 39?

It's not completely shit, it just had a lot of filler. The setting is great, the execution just could have been better.

So there'll be no break?

no u

Ok part 4 is my favorite part but even I can admit that Cheap Trick was a weak bit of it

really nigga
really

Cheap Trick was great, for how unique it was.

I agree, they don't all need to be DBZ fights to be fun.

And a bunch of great characters and villains and the explanation for why said retcon happens. I really hope all the reblogs of that post shit all over that guy.

I don't even know what retcon they're talking about. Is it that there's more than one bow and arrow?

Cheap Trick was one of the best moments and set up Kira's defeat how could you hate it?

Maybe it's cause i'm just not a fan of rohan in general

Hayato pls go

Correct

Cheap Trick and Superfly were both "filler" chapters. They could have been more interesting if they weren't just one-shots. The stands were cool but the chapters felt really out of place.

Pucci killing everyone and Heaven creating the SBR universe

I like part 5
But I don't like part 6
Part 4 was interesting and was definitely one of the better parts.
Part 2 was the best in my opinion.
Part 1 had best Jojo
Part 3 felt uninteresting at times and I had trouble going through it at certain parts

Wasn't the SBR universe an unrelated one and not created by MiH?
I know the Jorge Joestar novel said that something something 32 times something Giorno is alive, but that isn't canon.

I agree
I agree
I agree
I disagree but it's my second favorite
I disagree but i can see why
I agree

Cheap trick is the best part of part 4

Yes, technically/canonically the "32nd Universe" created by MiH and which resulted in the Jorge Joestar shit isn't the same as the SBR universeBut that's bullshit and makes no sense so I retconned it

Wait, what's so amazing about Part 8? It just seems like a repeat slice-of-life that Part 4 did, but it tries to splice in a darker undertone.

It's not really slice of life at all, it's all mystery solving. Jousuke is funny and kind of badass, Soft & Wet is a really interesting stand, it directly ties to Part 7 so that's cool, and Yasuho purest waifu.

Also I think the main villain is going to be a woman so that'll be interesting to see

can someone remind me why one of her tits is Josuke

It mean she have Josuke in her heart.

Anyone else got any animeonly fag salt stories?

5,000,000 yen is like $50,000 more or less. I would not give them a cent unless someone with the exact fucking name and signature showed the correct ID

SBR is an alternate universe. If it was a retcon, it would mean that all the events of 1-6 never happened. Rather, they happened, and then the universe got reshuffled.

I'm kinda curious were you inventive with your fake spoilers or did you just do the classics like x dies or shadow man is Josuke sent back in time?

it would've been more believable if they got koichi to help with the phone

what anime is this

Bible Black

the only real fake spoiler I posted was Okuyasu dies. Although I told him right as he said that he was gonna watch the new episode that Shigechi dies, and that's what set him off. So I probably wasn't that inventive.

Fuck you, English Dio was great in the shitty Jojo Ova. I'd rather have him than Patrick "I always play an angsty bitch" Seitz.

Glad DP have decided to change the order a bit to help everything flow better.

Faggot.

Eh sometimes you just gotta go with the classics.

on w7 I just found the fonts section in the control panel and either dragged and dropped, or install font from menu or something and find it in the directory.

this and him having 4 nuts is why I love part 8.

Yeah, this is the one change they made that I can agree with. Cinderella is a boring filler chapter and having it interrupt Quiet Life/Sheer Heart Attack never sat right with me.

Refuse to read it until it's done, that way I can blaze through it in like 4 days
Holla Forums, strangely enough
ASB, then EoH. Not a fan of the old arcade game.
Exactly what I wanted out of animated part 4
5 and 7 never ever ;_;

RLS with updated art, meaning the MC stands are now finalized! We'll post a compilation pic of all the stands shortly.

I was worried about what the final design might turn out like, but this is good.

have there been any other changes? I haven't really noticed besides a bit of foreshadowing here and there

Aside from the colors, i like it.

MC stand compilation/size comparison

Looks good, I like them all,
Mexican wrestler stand best stand

If only I could take things from a picture/game/video that would be neat

You can have an orgy with this stand too.

You could have an orgy with Magician's Red, Iggy, and Petshop, too.

Ew a jew stand, but how ckuld you fuck those things user?

Either they would fuck you or they would link up into a knobby fleshlight.

Or you can do pic related I guess

you get them to collect bullet vibes

Was he talking about his dick here?

Its shigechi we're talking about, I wouldn't dismiss it.

You think it has spikes like his head?

That'd be pretty cool, I wish mine did.