Characters who you think are Jews

Characters who you think are Jews.

I will start with an obvious one..

The kike is you, OP.

Oh Holla Forums hates the game? huh so whats trendy now around here? Weeaboo and Chink-shit? Or is it Mario & Fags or the new Zelda in which Link looks like a tranny faggot?

? I came home from work and played a little witcher while noticing how Vimme is a greedy, money loving merchant. Which thread? Got an archive?

Autistic weebshit and hating anything that isn't autistic weebshit or at least 15 years old.

Its a good game, fam.

Only Russians, sandniggers or streetshitters would consider Poland "western".

its a slavic RPG

well I guess you could say that if you're typing that post from a designated shitting street

i really love how every board on this site is now drowning in smugposters

really high quality worthwhile discourse

"It's pocket change, really!"

It was merely a coincidence.

staying relevant to the OP

Is that Richard Stallman?

lmao

Need I say more?

Pretty sure that this one is Jewish. Like, at least 90% sure.

There one asshole in Shadow Hearts: Covenant that runs a minigame in an early game dungeon called lucky chests. It's pretty much a crapshoot as a matching game (Open X boxes with Y chances to miss to get rewards), but he asks a fair bit of your cash to play, has three levels of it (the hardest of which being "match sixteen chests with 4 chances"), and gripes when you win, claiming you're putting him out of business (even though chances are, unless you're using save states, he just pocketed 5-10 grand from you if you're doing the last rank of it). I'd have to look up the etymology of "Jimote" though, see if it echoes.

From the New World has faggot merchants.

Gerard is in Covenant as well, along with his faggot brother Pierre. Still, I'm not sure if they're really jewey. I mean, they're greedy, and stalk both Yuri and Johnny all over the place for their wallets, but at the same time, they do have the discount and mark up service, where you can get up to 50% off and 25% mark up if you're earned it.

(((Waldstein)))

Oh, and apparently the names "Gerard" and "Pierre" don't echo, at least from what I'm reading. I suppose they're wannabe kikes at best, but again, there's some decency buried beneath their degeneracy, in that they're willing to let you try to get mark downs when buying and mark ups when selling (which in general is something most games don't allow for).

Oh, and I find it hilarious that, in being such rampaging faggots, Gerard, Pierre, and Buigen get more characterization than most shopkeepers in JRPGs do. Though I suppose it helps when they're pretty much the ONLY shopkeepers you can buy from

you forgot

They're European names, the game doesn't give them last names.

fuck off back to /pol with your antisemitism kid

I'll never understand why tom nook gets called a kike.

That's what a kike is in the Animal Crossing world.

Covenant does. Gerard Magimel and Pierre Magimel. Don't think Buigen was given a last name though, as he's FtNW exclusive.

You got me there.

The end game parts where you jab his ass and take back all the gems he swindled from you is still one of the most satisfying game moments ever.

God damn it, why can't Insomniac make good vidya anymore?

He's just italian

How is there no merchant edit of him yet?

This guy.

In the GC one he forces you to buy the house and then forces you to work for him to pay off your debt.
Also the entire economy is based on giving him money.

City Builders unleash the jew within the player

Nonsense I always try to do perfect communist utopia in city builders.
And as you are essentially entire government in such games only thing left is making utopia.

In games like Tropico, however, your score is instead based around how much Swiss Bank money you make off citizens and tourists.

There is, they just look bad

How much more did it need beaten over your head?

Slavs still make good games because Jews have almost entirely moved to western Europe and USA during the cold war.

Where's the other arm?

Wasn't Ratchet and Clank still supposed to be good? Admittedly I haven't played the ones after the PS2 trilogy yet, but I've generally heard really good things about A Crack in Time, at the very least.

jews don't have other arms

You could say they are one armed bandits

tfw there will never be another fun tingle like in Majora's Mask

Also

she sold it for Shekels

Have you no shame?

He isn't really a jew though.

I can think of very few scams he was involved in, instead he usually end up finding his own gold.
Of course, he is greedy but all the gold he gets always come from his own efforts.

It's not like he does anything with the gold he gets. He's like scrooge mcduck.

THIS how can anyone think Wario is a jew he earned all his money by ether stealing it or finding it. not through usury like the jews.

Yeah, gold just gets him horny.

He doesn't invest it, loan it or use it, he just hoards gold he gain from his adventures.

You can't jew everyone tho, only the guy with way too much money to notice you jewing him.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned him yet. It's right in the name, and if that wasn't enough, Geralt speculates that Kalkstein might have gnomish blood and we all know that gnomes are just fantasy-jews.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, he is the one to teaches Geralt of the golem in the swamps and how to fight it, using concepts lifted straight from the Kabbalah.

Is this what passes for /(lefty)pol/ bait these days?
Oh.

Holla Forums is jewish

that dwarf from dragon age origins.
he even sells you dlc

BJ Blastkowic is half Jewish

Not Jewathemed but you forgot to mention the skulls.

Assuming that wasn't edited in any way, it looks about right.

Haha, that is pretty strange. Jews don't even celebrate Christmas

oh shit i love deadpool image macros

If he isnt jewish then i dont know what is.

He's New-York Italian , dummie

ok then.

I don't think it can be any more obvious.

The only memorable character.

That's a zionist you dumb goy

You know it, fam. Fuck video games, smug chinese cartoon girls are way more interesting.

He's a family man in debt

still shit
t. pole

I mean COME ON

Whuddya buyin?
Whuddya sellin?

muh politics

Slavs don't give a fuck about stereotypes.

Spotted the kike!
nice try JIDF, now fuck off back to israel you foreskin-sucking piece of shit.

If you've ever been inside a classroom. You are. If you've ever taken money. If you've ever chosen to seen any news. A traitorous piece of shit, no return to anything else from that.

Ever done anything wrong forget about any superiority, you're not a part of it.

If you know about something wrong then fix it. Spreading it makes you part of the problem. Don't expect to be treated any different than it as it is fixed.

Fuck off gook. Your contribution has heen nothing but parasitism. Regardless of what is around you are still to blame for your own actions.

You might say it was one big concentration camp. :^)