Enough with all the reddit wars faggotry

enough with all the reddit wars faggotry
there's a major happening with the scucktick community on youtube

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11051591.html
8ch.net/cow/res/298217.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go away

This is what we typically have to deal with, star wars fags.

no u

keked

fuck off

just a heads up: don't click the video
it's the same nobody sitting on a chair doing a call-out video on the same subject as last time. Knowing this guy has no fucking subs wouldn't be surprised if this is genuine shilling.

sage negated
the video is irrelevant, if you want a quick rundown basically kraut was running a discord server with a hitlist of people to dox, apparently with the help of a journalist fron the jew york times

television and movies

t. cuckold tea

>>>/cuckchan/

they have a thread up on this on both Holla Forums and /cow/, why the fuck do you need to talk about it on here too?
8ch.net/pol/res/11051591.html
8ch.net/cow/res/298217.html
television and FUCKING movies
I'm fucking sick of you cunts I want to punch you in the fucking face this is my board MY BOARD. No Holla Forums, no Holla Forums, no Holla Forums, no board drama, just TELEVISION AND FUCKING MOVIES. Mods make this board good we're on a good roll now the Star Wars posters are here, let's start a new leaf

Sage negated.

>>>/cuckchan/

Am I the only one who never knows who these people are, what side they are on, why they have a beef, what this is all about and why I should care?

just post about it in the two existing threads

lol i bet you also watch movies

Ftfy fam

Look at the comments on this too. Very lulzy.

I watch webm threads. Does that count?

Kraut can't stop btfoing dumb alt rightists

BASED

So based.

Who?

Based leader of the skeptic antifascist community

Some jew that's in the middle of a meltdown. There's a thread about him pn >>>/cow/ but it's just e-drama bullshit.

Jewish anal fixation beats even the gays.

could anyone make a tl;dr for those of us who actually have lives?

Is there any good german left or were they all replaced by jews? I really can't trust any german or austriac at this point, better nuke it and let the poles and others replace them.

it's not real

why do you think talking about how accomplished you are on Holla Forums makes you look less pathetic?

Kraut and Tea was a german youtuber of the so called "Skeptic Community" i.e. milquetoat anti-sjw sperg
Around august of this year he tried to dox Rage After Storm, a 19 girl who was part of said community because she dared making a video about race realism
Kraut got a huge backlash from this, which triggered a spiral of autism never seen before, basically he tried to retain his honor in this last few months by doing a series of videos debunking race realism with pretty silly and weak arguments, which dug himself deeper into his hole and made him the butt of every joke, made him saltier and saltier with every reply and hemorrhage subscribers by the day
Finally a couple of days ago somebody leaked screens and audios from his discord servers in which he held a hitlist of people who criticized him in these last months with the objective to find informations to dox and smear them, with the help of some other youtubers close to him and apparently also one journalist from the NYT

go the fuck back and stay there