Hey Ben, do you want to join me?

And fuck my pussy unprotected every single day and creampie your seed in my womb and make me pregnant?
You are literally the only family I have now, besides the rebels.

Thanks lad, at least some people still remember my pasta.

That shit was forgettable and cancerous. So better than the average forced meme on Holla Forums actually.

who are you quoting?

Just when both had make themselves comfortable in each's respective bed on separate sides of the galaxy for a little telepathic co-masturbation, she looked up to see ghostly ceiling Luke…

newfag detected

Question for the audience: why didn't she join him when he asked her to? Being in control of the first order would have made it much easier to bring back the republic than fighting a civil war. She could have started with reforms and decrees to transform the empire from an authoritarian state to a democracy. Change from within etc.
Was it again female stubbornness and pride that leads to more war and suffering?

Because if she agreed, they’d fuck, and then the D would make her his slave.

Do you even feminist theory?

What the fuck?
Google that meme. Someone even started posting it on some hollaforum lol

I actually had to google it, because i forgot how it goes.

Alright, here is the rey version:

I want you to impregnate and breed me. If you come with me, we'll be the perfect couple to end all tumblr shipping. I will love you forever, even if you turned out to be my relative or somehow still be incredibly edgy after fucking the virginanst out of you and you getting to fuck my pussy and fill me up with your creampies daily … idk why that would even happen. So what will it be, Ben Solo?

Normies are watching and they wouldn't understand, but more importantly is that the movie needs to mirror Episode 5 and we still needed a retarded ice .. ugh salt planet battle.
And of course there still needs to be a third movie and it can't just be about rey and ben fucking each other and bullying Space Nazis into supporting democracy.

What would you have chosen, Holla Forums?

I would have agreed on the condition that I could use her mouth as a fuckhole and toilet on a daily basis.

Ben? Why is Luke called Ben now?

Oh right it's the fuccboi sith. I thought they retconned Ben into being an alternative title for the jedi teacher.

Luke is the old Grandpa who disturbed the jmutural masturbation session between Ben and Rey.

Sure smells like 4cuck in here

fuck off newfag

So I just skimmed through Revenge of the Sith and it's the same thing. Anakin offering Padme to rule the galaxy together and bring peace, justice and prosperity to it. Instead of being thankful for this once in a lifetime opportunity (served on a sliver platter, she didn't contribute in any way) she becomes hysterical and rejects him just because he fought and destroyed a corrupt tool of oppression, manipulation and deceit (the jedi). He simply did what had to be done for the greater good.
Billions of lifes - even whole planets - lost, assets, wealth, infrastructure worth countless trillions of credits destroyed in the following wars just because a woman wasn't able to swallow her pride and accept the responsibility.
Women, the true destroyers of galaxies.

Both were dumb tbh. Rey shouldn't have rejected him and he should have stopped trying to be such an edgy toydarian golem.

They are made for each other.
Snoke hooked them both up. He knew they would make a good couple.

Do you think it was a good idea for the jews to enrage the chinks by blacking the Asian girl?

All I'd hear it say is "do you want to hit me in the head with a hammer and then bludgeon my face into splinters" and I'd do it…because it asked me to.

Do you have any proof that they were "enraged" or are you just pulling that out of your asshole? I see asian women with black men all the time at my local Chinatown and the men don't seem to be bothered by it.

Come back to me, when you live in actual China, user. You know that Asia is now a very big market for Superhero/flashy western CGI movies, right?

Padme getting freaked out makes sense because this is all coming out of nowhere to her. She hears from Obi-wan that he killed a bunch of kids and betrayed the jedi. And then she sees Anakin basically advocating to end up becoming who she saw as the enemy. Hence "I don't know you anymore."

For Rey, her interests actually align somewhat. Which makes her rejecting him seem stupid. But Ben not taking his own advice about "letting it die." And maybe wording his speech a little different from a typical villain would have helped convince her.

Hopefully they stop. It is culture destroying garbage.

Who would want to fuck this Olive Oyl wannabe?

user, we live in a world where social marxism and corporatism created an unholy international alliance.

It's not going to stop, user.

It hurts. But there is a way to stop it. Financial failures. If something keeps on failing financially, it dies, but may be resurrected later on, but if it fails again, it stays dead at least long enough for anyone who ever cared about it to have finally died. Because SW needs to die. Its been raped enough.

user, didn't you hear me?
The Chinks, Indians and all those other people eat up western CGI fests like this. That's why Superhero movies are never ever going to crash with the new Asian market propping them up.

The US box office doesn't make or break movies anymore.

You poor fool. These people get money straight from the Federal Reserve.

I'm speaking of the Chinks. They'll have to abandon dependency on US films eventually if the chinese government doesn't want to risk the US using their films to "brainwash" their cattle.

Also I like how TLJ tries to portray Yoda as real as possible rather than as a non-corporeal ghost. They want to make fucking sure the Chinese don't ban this shit like they did Ghostbusters.

Damn you Rothschild.

Because joining him would require letting her friends die. Ignore that she knew Finn for total of three days and Leia for even less.

It's the biggest paper tiger in the history of the world. A huge facade that can only continue as long as it stays in the dark. Give it another 30 years of unimpeded progress and it will be unstoppable, right now that isn't the case. If it was already unstoppable you wouldn't be seeing such a massive push for speech laws and disarmament. It's bad but not unstoppable.

Lol, no. They print and control the flow of currency so that is a pipedream, the only way to stop it is a genuine awakening. Watch vid related, I know that seems like a pipedream too but its been done before.

That's right boys, GIRL JEDIS are the best with NO TRAINING, u mad?!?!?!?!

I guess they're still allowed to brainwash American cattle?

r>>1020835
she could've at least attempted to barter with him.
but of course, the reason the writers couldn't do that is because the SW morality is extremely black and white (i.e. working with the Empire/FO is always considered bad, working with the Rebels is always considered good). which is weird as hell after the movie showed that Kylo has a good side, Luke and Holdo have bad sides, and the Jedi Order has always been flawed.