Hobby Lobby steals antiquities!

cnn.com/2017/07/05/us/hobby-lobby-ancient-artifacts-trnd/index.html

Nothin' like good ol' Christian morals. Remember Hobby Lobby? "We can't pay for birth control cuz we good Christians" Hobby Lobby?

Apparently theft isn't a sin.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/48A2K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They hate kikes as far as I know, don't they?

Also

nigger, did you not learn anything? direct linking even if autobroke should be autob&

I don't know if they hate kikes. The owners are evangelical Christians, so they probably love Israel.

You're on a whole new level of faggotry posting that fake news without an archive link. Consider beyond considering suicide maybe your younger siblings will learn from your mistake of a life.

archive.fo/48A2K

Archive link to a non-CNN site with the same story.

It didn't seem to be when I worked there and they stole my will to live. Fuck that place.

fall on a knife

>direct (((CNN))) link
You're a pink faggot

Not sure if you just fucked up on accident or are trying something.

Either way for future reference anyone from CNN is going to get shit on non stop.

It's a legit story. Had to find it on local news because OP is a colossal faggot.

archive.fo/48A2K

I saw, ty user. My timestamp is broken jewry for some reason.

Wasting good dubs should be a sin.

Is that a picture of your kike mother OP? Saging for direct CNN link.

They probably bought the crap from a yid.

Whatchu sliding shlomo?

I still have no fucking clue what a "hobby lobby" is.

Arabs can give kikes a run for their money as far as shekel-grubbing on an individual level is concerned. They're all a bunch of hook-nosed Semetic schemers but the Arabs simply can't stop stabbing each other in the back while the Jews are always more than happy to put aside individual differences if the common enemy is gentile.

fake news

Regardless of them allegedly stealing the Ark of the Covenant from Doctor Jones, why the fuck should they pay for some slut's morning after pills? Let the little semen-vampires pay for their own child murder birth control. Men don't run around crying and demanding that their employers buy them condoms.

OY VEI BAD GOYIM ANTIQUITIES BELONG IN IRAQ