HAL TURNER SHOW LIVE THREAD

THE HAL TURNER SHOW RETURNS TONIGHT AT 9:00PM EDT (1:00 AM GMT)

Ways to listen:
halturnershow.com
Go here and click the "Listen Live" link at the top of the page

OR

wbcq.com/?page_id=7
Select the 7.490 stream

Call in number is 201 771 3013 (he usually takes calls in the second hour, and he has a 7 second delay so if you do anything stupid you probably won't make it out on the air)

These are a few of the articles from his site that he said he would discuss tonight:

halturnershow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/650-college-professor-to-blacks-other-minorities-let-white-people-f-ing-die-and-an-apology-from-whites-to-blacks

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/727-u-s-informs-un-and-north-korea-we-are-ready-to-go-to-war

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/725-it-s-a-lot-worse-than-anyone-thought-north-koreans-have-missiles-to-reach-all-of-usa

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/722-happy-independence-day-now-let-s-get-to-the-civil-war-we-so-we-can-kill-the-liberal-cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

wfla-am.akacast.akamaistream.net/7/242/19868/v1/auth.akacast.akamaistream.net/wfla-am)
splatterbox.us:7415/listen.pls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would anyone want to listen to a fed informant? We have TRS for that.

can we bully this faggot back into his old prison cell?

nah

Literally who?

A federal informant. You forgot your sage.

sage

Why not?

Are you calling in
tonight?

Raiding him was fun. Even better was finding out he was rat redpilling and going full WN instead of the opposite.

tl;dr he doesn't deserve attention but let's hope some AB member shanks him.

Hal was objectively more entertaining than the TRSodomites.

Who do I look like, Reviewbrah?

Nah.

He was a one man show too. It's shitty what he did but he kept things alive back in those days when all you had for radio entertainment was him and the weekly Pierce shows who then later died.

Those were same dark, lonely, early times before the internet blew up to what it is today.

All radio broadcasts on the internet require some form of media player.

But literally every online radio show works that way. Either you're using a media player built into the web page, or you're streaming it directly through MPC-HC or VLC. How do you not know this?

Hell, I used to listen to one of my local stations (970 WFLA) through iheartradio since the quality was so much higher than tuning in on an AM radio, but then they added all kinds of spam shit that routinely pauses it if you don't sign in to the service. Do you know what I did? I just took the stream URL (wfla-am.akacast.akamaistream.net/7/242/19868/v1/auth.akacast.akamaistream.net/wfla-am) and ran it directly through VLC. Crystal clear radio with no bullshit.

its just an MP3 stream. They link it some retarded way on wbcq but it can be opened directly in VLC.

splatterbox.us:7415/listen.pls

Get necked, cancer.

HE WILL BE TAKING CALLS SOON

Thank you.

fuck off FBI

A guy who was snitching to the Feds for years

He's talking about machine gunning liberals now