Iron Ann recommends gas for (((journalists)))

Until then, Times reporters can still be issued badges, but they shouldn't be press badges. Coulter clearly naming the Jew

archive.is/bq1FI

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ae0cQ
inquisitr.com/2191827/ann-coulter-talks-about-true-loyal-friend-bill-maher/
discordapp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4g5NYWB1ZxU&t=420s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's weak. I'd give them tattoos. Real ones this time.

Stitch the badge to the skin

I can't take her seriously anymore after finding out she had a muslim boyfriend.

source? Back in my day the shills claimed Iron Ann was a mudshark. I see the kids have updated it to muslim.

That sounds like normie talk

Round here they're called coalburners, son.

Reported. Every single fucking thread.

What did everyone forget she burns coal now? fuck this koshernationalism race-traitor bitch.

Just some picture where she stands next to some guy at an event.
Shills are trying too hard.

She's denied the coalburning allegations, although I'm not convinced, but she does seem to be increasingly redpilled on the JQ.

archive.is/Ae0cQ

What the fuck was that archive? Don't tell me you niggers did that whole internet suicide cult shit without me

I'm not watching 11 mins of Ann coulter to find your mysterious proof.

I'm fond of the term, 'ape candy.'

She's a serial nigger fucker. She's not any better than any other alt-lite e-celeb who's on the bandwagon for money

Fucking die already you lazy retarded nigger faggot.

Jump to 7:15

That's… disappointing.

I find that hard to believe since she went on the record as once saying Christians should conquer the Islamic world and forcefully convert them to Christianity.

You realize that she can’t go full white supremacist in public, right?

What part of your shriveled kike brain led you to believe that you’re refuting anything there?

I have mixed feelings towards her (mostly disappointment).

But what could we expect anyway, her social circles are the establishment journalists, pundits and politicians of Jew York, the scum of the Earth. She actually show some integrity for being in a relationship with her bodyguard for 10 years or so now, instead of some marriage for convenience.

No. She said the press should be issued badges. That is not clearly naming anything. No one in the media has the balls to actually name the jew

Except Ann Coulter who named the jew literally

Nigger fucker race traitor future hangee is also acceptable

Nigger did you actually watch the fucking video? She says it right there herself that she had a Muslim boyfriend.

inquisitr.com/2191827/ann-coulter-talks-about-true-loyal-friend-bill-maher/

based!

muds, jews, niggers, the proclivities of ann.

Better than what passes for "proof" around here nowadays

Does it really matter? It's clear that it's derogatory and shames the woman for the act regardless. It's like arguing whether we should call them spics vs beaners, kikes vs heebs, etc.

She once had her picture taken beside an African man, so that means she takes the BBCs only :^^^^^^^^^)

You'll have to pardon the niggers here, they're not too bright…

What conclusion would you expect her to reach after dating a muslim? "They're Swell!"?

She dated a muslim; acknowledged.

It's incorrect to assume it was a shit-tier rapefugee mudslim, when the individual could potentially have been a Russian/Chinese/Uzbek muslim; plenty of culturally-white religious islamics out there
I think you're (((implying))) too much by using this one willful admission to dismiss her entire perspective

She never dated the nigger, Moshe

Start at 8:25 and have a blast

OY VEY BETTER CALL THAT SHISKA A MUSLIM OR NIGGER LOVER SHUT IT DOWN NOW

In the past. Political views change.

PROVE IT

DO YOU SHILLS REALLY THINK WE WONT GET YOUR DOX? DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU WILL ESCAPE PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR CRIMES?

And I used to think happas and gooks were attractive.

Reality has a habit of popping the bubbles we used to live in.

Only a Jew would say that Iron Ann having done bad shit in the past means she can't be useful to us in Modern Day. The only questionable shit she's ever been accused of has been racemixing, which admittedly makes a woman radioactive, but Ann is also over fifty, so it's not like we're losing a family here.

"All these CNN people .. all these jews working at CNN.. and there were like 200 of them!"

how to count kikes:

ctrlf+f coalburner
ctrlf+f muslim
ctrlf+f tranny

Nice!

Named

It's a fact that Ann Coulter dated a Muslim. She also dated a street shitter and a kike (Bill Maher). That's not up for debate.
If you want to look past that and ignore it because "muh based Iron Ann" then that's up to you. You can perform any type of mental gymnastics you want to look past it, but it's true.
I wouldn't respect any other woman who racemixes and I'm not going to make an exception for Ann Coulter.
With that said, she does very good work exposing spics, niggers and Jews to the normalfag. But I will not put her on a pedestal nor should anyone else.
NO SACRED COWS

What if she only used a strap on them to hate fuck them never had intercourse and no kissing?

I can believe with Bill Maher that he could probably only get off by getting fucked with a strap on.

She actually did it the madwoman. It's a fucking shame she didn't birth some white kids.

for reference

Disappoint.

Based Iron Ann is still good friends with Bill Maher and is a frequent guest on his show. You can't get more based than that.

lmao

/ourgirl/ confirmed

Amusingly, CNN confirmed this meme was accurate by calling it "a list of jews who work for CNN" on air. (Some aren't ethnically jewish, but married kikes and converted.) Once again the jew's arrogance is their own undoing, many Trump supporters that already hate CNN will now be wondering if there could be a connection between this and their anti-white agenda.

Trump got an advance copy of Ann's June 1st 2015 book "Adios, America!" and announed his candidacy 2 weeks later. Ann Coulter made the bandwagon, you kike. How dare you put her in the same category as the likes of the e-celebs from Canada like Southern, McInnes and Peterson! She's done more for this country than you know Fuck Jordan Peterson is what I really wanted to say, he is not that smart and stupid people fawn over him.

As much as I hate media faggots she was always pro-trump, even day one.

I would fuck her hard.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil

fuck off kike, nobody here believes your bullshit

You believe it coming from her?

youtube.com/watch?v=4g5NYWB1ZxU&t=420s

Not that that alone would discredit someone forever, necessarily, just get your facts straight.