Britain is preparing to transplant Wombs in Men

Then BIDF immediately try and pin it on Sweden for inventing the womb-transplantation in the first place:

europeancivilwar.com/sweden-breaks-overton-window-tangential-universe-created/
BIDF-shill thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tvguide.com/news/john-cleese-thinks-political-correctness-is-killing-comedy/
archive.is/4YMZV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've said it before I'll say it again.(((Britain))) is really a dystopian nightmare are this point. I don't even understand how British people physically survive at this point.

I was over at England this winter. What I have to say is that they only have one gender and its called "dyke".

The funny thing is the UK is far far more cucked than Sweden is.

I could go on and on but by every metric the UK is far more cucked than Sweden.

Absolutely disgusting, but completely typical. Brit/pol/ needs to be banned from the site.

I don't have a problem with this. It's one more step to mastering biology through science.

It's a fucking abomination that goes against biology and the natural order. Fuck you kike.

Kill yourself degenerate.

Don't forget that you can't watch TV in Britain without paying a licence

You can, people are overestimating how cucked we are, because of cucked laws. There's laws against almost everything, but nobody obeys them.

Same is true in Sweden though, but unlike in Britain they have no right to investigate it in any way(except ask you), so you can simply lie.

Wow, amazing!

No really lad, you could abuse me about almost anything else, just throw the TV license meme out the window. Moan about knives or something. NOBODY in their right mind accepts the TV License.

I'll never stop wondering why God abandoned us.

Hey guys, did you know that you can own machine guns in Britain? Just don't follow the law! Isn't Britain great? Such a cool place, I really wish the memes about noguns would stop though :/

Uhm… and where is the child supposed to come out?! The asshole???
As this user already said britain is a lost cause

The thing about England is that most White people actually hate immigration and political correctness over here, but they don't openly talk about it, and would rather maintain the status quo to "appear normal". They pretend to like political correctness when they don't really.

They just want to work and live a standard life, even though it's becoming increasingly difficult for them to do so.

Did you know you can smoke weed anywhere in the world, and almost nobody cares, absolutely nobody will arrest you for it, and if you do, it won't even go on your record. In fact, in the UK, some time ago, some Lord said 'Don't send kids to prison for this shitty drug!' and so the police do not enforce the law surrounding it, and instead just slap them on the wrist.

Be pragmatic, be realistic you little faggot. I'm trying to say that realistically, all these insane 'laws' against petty things aren't followed, rightfully. Guns are another topic, and in that regard, we are cucked.

===============================
Read This
Nobody really follows the TV License. Just as nobody follows piracy laws in any country on earth.

They hate Poles, who are white, more than they hate sandniggers.

Absolute faggots.

Ye my dad hates the poles, but has plenty of Polish friends, but he just simply hates immigration, of which, Polish have done a lot of. Can't blame him for his principal, but yes, people do hate Poles here, and being 19, I hate that, I don't understand it. I'm amongst a minority of youth that voted Brexit, and apparently amongst a minority that actually rather likes the Poles. They set up shops that are actually great value, I've got one just outside my house.

You're breaking the law by watching Game of Thrones online. You don't pay for half the shit you watch, play, etc, I guarantee it. You're just a hypocrite.

My main issue with the TV License meme is that it's nothing more than an antiquated law that nobody has the balls to repeal. I just don't understand how it is representative of a dystopia, at all. It's just an old antiquated law that barely anybody cares about or follows.

>implying I watch (((HBO)))
Anybody who watches TV is a moron. But the fact that you morons have to pay a tax to watch TV makes you cucked morons.

Well this thread is in shambles but again I still wonder how feminists will take this. The fact that they have not gone outright an utterly got rid of their eggs showed that they still understood the importance of childbirth, even if they wanted such under their terms. Now this entirely fucks them and makes it easier for people to push for women as a whole to become obsolete. this is what you'll be hearing among the points of how disgusting this shit is.

You actually used to have to have a man physically come round to your house to use a TV. Times changed, and the laws didn't change with it. America progresses faster, wew, who knew. It's representative of nothing more than idiocy, but it's not in any way dystopian. That's gross misrepresentation of the reason the tax exists, it exists because we didn't know what we were doing, and the BBC has grown power since, and has kept it where it is, so now it's just some shitty law that nobody follows or cares about, that some are actively pissed off about.

I can understand this honestly. Just like Pakis already have their own country called Pakistan, Poles already have their own country called Poland. Only ethnic Brits (English,Cornish,Manx,Scottish….) should be living in the UK. Period. What the fuck is it with people moving to another country because they believe the grass to be greener elsewhere? Stay in your own damn countries and make do with what you have.

We're all breaking some arbitrary laws in our lives. The laws are made to enslave us, as our jewish overlords demand.

No point in fighting over which nation is the most cucked when almost all European nations are getting jewed except for a few eastern european nations.

America has guns but is almost non-white majority.
Australia is becoming a chinese colony.
Europe will be the part of the Islamic caliphate.

etc..

Because you stopped believing in him.

Better for the resources of Britain to go to Poles than native Britons, who would do naught but squander those resources on shitskins. At this point Poles have more a moral right to British clay than the "British".

Tell the bongs on Holla Forums to stop blaming the shit their country is doing on Sweden.

We stay in our parent's houses, and away from the synagogs.

Too many fucking Kikes here.

Nope. The only people who have a moral right to British clay are the native peoples of Britain. If they want to squander resources on shitskins (which I doubt the average Brits want) then it would suck but it will would still be their right as it's their country.

What about the rest of medicine? At what point would you like to place your arbitrary STOP?

Nice meme, friend. Mastering science does not cause a degeneration of society.

So this is a dick measuring contest for who is the most cucked? 90% of Western nations are under attack we either stand united by side or we fall divided.

Kill yourself degenerate.

The bongs have no moral right to squander white clay resources on shitskins. Those resources belong to white men and the Poles are well within their moral right to seize as much of it as they please before you cucks throw it all away.

This.

Nice try. There's a reason britfags are stereotyped as effeminate faggots. Even Emma Watson called out the lack of real men in Britain and lusted after American and even a fucking chink was more man for her than britfags.

Lel, they're going to learn really quickly that's not the only physiological difference important to pregnancy.

You know it's bad when a feminist is calling you out for being a bunch of effeminate faggots.

That pic always get to me, fucking pakis.

Repeat yourself retard.

This is britains punishment for betraying the white race and what they did to germans. It wont end until churchills family line is destroyed.

Churchill tried to keep Britain white and realised he fucked up near the end of his life at least. Butchering Germany, he didn't mean it. The globalist finance made him do it.

lol is that seriously how they refer to muslims in the media? asians? lolwtf fuckin afghans n pakis

We need a nuclear fallout

And what benefit does humanity gain from that exactly?

Yep, totally natural

Because it's only particular areas where these problems are happening. People literally have no idea what's happening as is the case in Sweden.

They'll probably just do a c-section, assuming tue male body could even incubate a baby and no defects arise.

please please PLEASE FUCKING PLEASE LET ME SLAUGHTER THESE MENTALLY ILL FUCKS!

was just about to say and those potential white babby embryos are going to go to waste as well

So what would happen if Western nations kept pushing this degenerate/egalitarian agenda? Where would it take us? Why would it be a bad idea? I'm not trying to argue, I just want to know the logical reason as to why this stuff should not be tolerated. It looks disgusting but I don't want my emotions to guid my reasoning; I want to know why this is, scientifically/logically a bad thing.

Great use of medical research funds. Who cares about curing diseases when you can give insane retards the gift of birth?

Lack of breastfeeding, more domestic abuse, higher suicide rates will not be good for a child. Also, we do not know what causes transexualism. If it's epigenetics, expect a shitload of future trannies.

Bull fucking shit. Churchill was rabid for war before he became PM.

We will just be wiped out by the Chinese, who will spend their time and money creating supersoldiers and terminators rather than on sex changes for faggots.

Lack of breastfeeding, more domestic abuse, higher suicide rates will not be good for a child. Also, we do not know what causes transexualism, so allowing this to go on is basically saying 'yeah, we know that there's this mental disorder that causes depression, anxiety and higher risk of suicide, but, like, their rights, man…' is a very stupid idea for a society. Unless you think that mental disorders are a good thing…

Don't lump sensible people in with inbred abominations.

That's a good reason, but let's say more people start accepting transgenders as "people", would there still be higher suicide rates and abuse, would it increase, or would it just have the same suicide rate as it does today? How would it cause more domestic abuse?

It's intangible. What benefit does humanity gain from supercars?

Men can produce milk if they're fed the right hormones.

Trannies are mentally ill. Whether or not society plays into their delusions won't change the fact that their fucked in the head. Allowing a tranny near a child is child abuse.

shame on all of you for not pointing out that these are literal manginas.

EUROS WHAT ARE YOU DOING

(checked)

I've been arguing this for a while. Gender dysphoria is a mental illness, but for some FUCKING STUPID CUNT reason, it's not treated, it's enabled, encouraged, and forced upon those who don't understand it.

Seriously, if parents are found to be fucking up their kid by telling them they're not really a boy/girl, they need to fucking die.

We already called them British. It's redundant.

I never said that it caused more domestic abuse, but that they have a higher demostic abuse rate and if this correlation is a causation we will expect it to rise. As it currently stands, transformation does not triumph their depression or anxiety, so you still have that problem. Also, multiple studies show that even when factored for environment, transexuals still commit suicide at higher rates. Nonetheless, let's say that they did for reason X they were just like normal people mentally and were able to have children too, why would we still keep them around? It would be like 'yeah, we can fix autism through medicine so might as well let them be.' NO, why even keep the causation around? Why spend the time and human capital repeating the solution and why not stomp out the causation? There is no logical reason to deal with a problem (despite having the solution) when you can stop the causation in the first place.

So nothing, thanks for clarifying

What has men giving birth got to do with "transgenderism"?

A biologically sexed man who identifies as a man but wants to do some body modification to allow for a pregnancy doesn't make him any less of a man.

Are men who lose their balls to cancer or an accident no longer men?

You're already slippery-sloping

It makes him a man with bodly functions of a female. You'll be arguing semantics if this should, in the strictest sense, be considered a man, a man with female functions or neither.
In the very strictest sense of a healthy biological male that can carry out all biological functions of a male, yes. In the sense as if they do or do not express Y genes and alleles, no.

You're already slippery-sloping

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BRITAIN YES
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA THIS IS FOR STABBING THE WHITE RACE IN THE BACK

So how many thousands of straight normal whites are going to die because they got bumped off the death lists because Sebastian the queer tree dolphin transmorph androsexual bigender constellation dyke feminine-of-center femme pedophile fluid(ity) toyota prius, needs to get its dick carved out like a melon ball and replaced with some dead chinks pussy and reproduction organs at 500k tax dollars on a rush job two days from now?

This shit is literally an episode of (((south park))) at this point.

UK don't deserve to be saved.

I had always wondered why there is so much dystopian sci-fi media that comes from the UK. Turns out the place is really horrible.

Oh yeah, that's another thing:
Every trait is heritable. You will never have a population completely accepts transexualism as X% of that population will be genetically predisposed to hate/dislike transexualism. Keep in mind, this goes the other way around too, Y% of the population will be genetically predisposed to liking transexualism. This is basic behavioural genetics.

if they can make it work then I'm impressed, this is some real science shit I wanna see through. Would really set the precedent for future endeavors of the sort

These are strange times indeed. What is the endgame for all this manipulation of nature?

This is exactly why healthcare should not be publicly funded. Because sick fucks invent ridiculously expensive shit nonstop to be able to bill the taxpayer for it since the government will pay. That's the entire reason this transexual shit is being pushed so hard right now, the big pharma shits who will sell hormones to trannies for life were able to get the government to foot the bill. It is every businesses dream to have a lifetime customer that the state will pay for.

They'll push tranny propaganda as a marketing strategy to get more lifetime customers.

They need to take the rejection medicine so the poor baby will have problems.

Organ transplants already have plenty of issues and limited lifespans depending in the source, but hey who cares, gotta jew fast.

I know most of the time decadence and excess is blame don the free market. But I think we can all agree that THIS will never happen in a free market.

Yeah, i mean it's not like women, and especially feminists, contradict themselves on a regular basis.

Babies should experience drug free gestation inside a healthy mother, be birthed naturally via vagina and breast fed. Anything else is detrimental to the childs health.

I don't understand the motivation here. The main point of carrying a child is to deliver and nourish it yourself. Why not just adopt a kid and have someone kick you in the taint really hard a few times?

To turn the world into degenerate trannies

Correct. So I don't have to pay a tax, because I don't watch the state propaganda.

How do I save my country anons? Imagine living in a country where 90% of people were Hillary/Bernie supporters and typical cucks, support a surveillance police state, love drugs and oppose freedom of speech. Anyone who isn't like that is a big landowning Lord who doesn't give a fuck about the peasantry.

The worst part is there are no men left. I literally cannot find intelligent grown men to talk to. The "educated" ones are effeminate beta stoners and the "manly" ones are stupid drunks

Yeah fuck off kike, only mentally ill trannies will ever consider this an option. Giving birth is a female trait so yes it would make them less of a man because it's unnatural

Looks like the kikes kabbalist plan is coming togther quite nicely.

FUck off Moishe, go slice some more kinderdick.

I think they'll try very hard to influence the youth, and punish and reduce the rights of parents, and they will succeed to quite a degree.

Not a fedora, but if he was there, he would of scarred the Earth with fire about 5 years ago.

The thing about transplanting a womb into a woman is that her body is made to operate it. Put that same womb in a man and I'd think any abomination inside it would probably die.

What the fuck kind of sick shit do they think they can do to prevent a man-baby from just being stillborn?

Yes I'm sure a baby with a man for a mother will turn out just fucking fantastic. Definitely no problems in life down the road.

lol when the state repos your 8 year old kid because you won't let him be a tranny. :^)

Children without fathers become fucked up. Look at Japan, they tolerated degeneracy and now they have

I'm sorry what the fuck are you trying to say? Body modification to allow for a pregnancy is transgenderism in the most literal sense of the word. These are women's body parts that are being put into this person.

I mean in universe marines aren't happening for another 18,000 years or so. I'd recommend cryo, but even then you probably wouldn't be young enough for astartes implants.

Not really.

wew

But… WHY?

There is nothing sensible about egalitarianism.
Egalitarians are either
1. Mentally ill
2. Ignorant and/or dumb people who never really thought much about it

There's not even very many pokes in the world anyway. Even just based on numbers it's smarter to import poles.

Tell you what, that isn't much of a jump from actually having XX chromosomes.

Impressive.

This still get's to me. Wtf Britain?

If they began genetically modifying the babies then they might actually be of some use in society.
IF they began to.

Otherwise it's just a way of increasing faulty genetics. Transexuality as a meme is useful as a form of eugenics, but this will stop that process.
If they genetically modify their children though, the genes will be removed anyhow.

Every time I think the world had reached the bottom of the barrel, I get proven wrong

Bump

doesnt matter wont happen anyway besides the few operations paid by the BBC for PR
the NHS is completely broken and wont exist for much longer anyway

the mexicans use the same argument to rapidly colonise half of the USA

noone pays it but old people
its like the irl equivalent of paying for winrar
they want you to but if you dont nothings gonna happen

He wuz a good boi he dindu nufin

Imagine being a kid and finding out that dad gave birth to you with of his plastic vagina.

True evil knows no limits.

Always laugh.
Always mock.

That Schwarzenegger pregnancy movie was a comedy for a reason.
Hold my beer, mate. I'm going into labor.

Things like that, be creative.
Never get pissed, that's what they want.
Laugh them out of the room.
Laugh them out of the room good.

Right wing laughter squads are of utmost importance.
Always laugh at them.
Always.

They are the ones wanting to be superior, intelligent, progressive. They want you to get pissed because you're an evil conservatist.

Laughter reverses the power position, it instantly degrades their power trip into a defensive climb back up against the laughter and mocking derision, but it truly needs to be laughter, not bitter, it must have laughter.

Never rage.
Always find ways to laugh at them.
Nobody wants to be pointed and laughed at.
Nobody, it's the last spine they have, their last shred of pride is not wanting to be laughed at.

They can take jeers. They can take anger, they want it.
But they cannot lose their last bastion of pride to roaring laughter, mocking derision and people walking away tittering and shaking their heads, not taking them seriously at all.

RIGHT WING LAUGHTER SQUADS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

This also applies to racemixers and pedos.

The first instinct is to get angry, but you must tame this beast and laugh at them, instead.

Just imagine them going to an after work party where everyone brings their wife, and the pedo comes in with a 3 year old, and you need to bring in the high rise chair and the bibs.
And when talking about achievements and co, imagine them having to say "my wife fingerpainted this" or "she did this dog in play doh".

Laughter, again, reverses the power position. It really, really, and I'm not kidding with this, nor is it hyperbole or exaggeration or anything like that…their last spine, their last shred of defense.

Laugh them out of the room. Conquer the rage, the rage is righteous but doesn't work in a situation where you simply can't murder the guy.
Laugh.

Practice your laughter.
Don't think I'm full of it.
Embrace this truth. Think of ways ahead of time how you can mock them the hardest and you will destroy them every time.

Not to mention, remember who the commies come for first…
tvguide.com/news/john-cleese-thinks-political-correctness-is-killing-comedy/ archive.is/4YMZV
COMEDIANS

I want to be able to birth from my biceps so when I decide to rob a bank instead of bullets I can shoot babies by flexing at them.

this seems like acceptance propaganda.

This, these subhumans deserve it. WW2 payback, motherfuckers.

they just need to replace the boiled bellend

Confirmed for invading Pole. You will be driven out along with all the shitskins.
No, there is no difference between Poles taking my land and Pakis. Both will make the numbers of my people smaller, and thus must both be pushed out.

We needn't import anyone.

yeah we're still overwhelmingly a majority white country
White NATIVE Briton to say that aswell
we dont have an increasingly growing nigger and spic problem enroaching on the doorstep
or a growing turkroach and kebab migration wave that just keeps happening as we speak, because the English channel cant be walked across
the biggest problem we have is a paki population of about 4% of the population country situated in easily cordoned off ghettos in the major cities
all the other Europeans do when they come to Britain is the rich ones from Germany and France buy our land and gentrify the area making it harder for first home buyers to get on the property ladder
or they come like the slavs to steal away unskilled labour jobs, forcing wages down and lowering working conditions and ensuring native Brits stay on welfare because they cant find a job
Britain needs no immigration and the general consensus the BBC recently discovered from a recent poll was that 3/4 believe immigration brings no net benefit to the UK

Most British anons here weren't alive back then and would probably want to prevent a lot of the bullshit.

Everybody in Europe was the shabbos goy at some point, UK/USA is simply the latest big one.

But times have changed and we have something we have never had before in the entire known history of mankind.

The internet.
Primum non nocere.
Jews are mind parasites, they don't invade physically unless you let your children breed with them, but otherwise they are no direct physical threat.
Extreme cowards, the greatest cowards on the face of the earth, to be exact.

They can be removed from the host an the host can heal.
Germany recovered magnificently in 5 years until the only force that can stop an European was called to war.
Other Europeans, under the spell under which many have been before us.

It can be healed, and this time we communicated globally, which has made it more and more difficult for the pod people, the shape shifters to slither around.

Now we all have a strand of the noose, all we have to do is pull on it together.

You're a good writer, hope you're in the meme clouds brewing up a SStorm.

so why are you focusing all your time and energy on pushing other whites out but continue getting cucked by said pakis?

In the future you will be born without gender. In school you will be educated to become confused. Then they will push this shit: boobs womb penis Adam's apple etc. want one? No problem! Then when one of the last white kids notices that about half of all kids are born with one set of reproductive organs and the other half of kids are born with the complementary set of reproductive organs, they will shut him down tell him what he said was unscientific. "What you are born with is totally random" Ah the future.

It's truly amazing how quickly liberal propaganda destroyed great civilizations. Chinese scholars will study its destructive capacity for ages.

oh just fuck off
you know you're low priority

Japan will still exist user, they'll just use robots to augment their few elite leftovers and AIs, which is much better solution than 1.5bil Chinese, 1.5bil Indians, and 2bil++ Africans

Japan just need to send two or three interstellar colonization fleet and their genes will survive forever in this universe.

Snow niggers get the gas too.

Ahem* Getting back on topic. I'm curious as to HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE organ transplants are treated as a last case scenario because they are risky as fuck and require a constant regimine of medication you have to take for the rest of your life.

A human body is designed to reject foreign objects. Even a damn near identical one, like a kidney from a close family member, stands a high chance of getting rejected. And the only solution in that case is to medically shut off the body's immune system.

This isn't going to be as copypaste as say, a new heart. What they are talking about is an entirely foreign object that does something a male body was never designed to do.

And that is putting aside the fact that doing virtually anything unhealthy while pregnant is a really great way to shirt out a tard or a stillborn. The unlucky fuck who gets this is going to get a really, really harsh lesson in what happens when you think you can fuck with basic bitch science. I only hope his life gets wrecked before the children he is inevitably going to conceive.

Prove me wrong Britain
Protip: you can't

Meanwhile in Brit/pol/ "well I do say lads, despite having significantly more Africans and Muslims than any other Western European nation, have no real nationalist party, and general population still supports immigrants, let's post about how this is all Germany's fault and how cucked they are. While we're at that lets make fun of their Nationalist Democractic party that is growing faster than the NSDAP, and idolize Jewish puppets like Churchill.

Have you even listened to Hilter before user?