Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3011
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

QUESTIONS

Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, Mk2, Victory, and many Spinoffs: NISA cancer, a retranslation of Hyperdevotion Noire is possible.
Re;Birth 1, V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SxayMcxn
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Undefined_Fantastic_Object/Story/Sanae_A's_Scenario
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to go to school with Nepgear and engage in private lessons with her!

Plutia is my momfu.

If only I was a shota again.

I have this weird feeling I have seen this already on cuckchan

And I want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire. And go for a swim with her

What kind of private lessons? Would she not be wearing panties like in the picture?

And I just want to go to Gameindistri to marathon game sessions with Vert before cuddles and napping.

I was the original one that started it until I lost interest.

Private lessons could range from dates and hand holding to exhibitionism due to her no pantsu or corruption into Kurogear.

She is momfu material.
Plutia as her gentle caring side, Iris Heart as the overprotective mama bear.

That makes you my sonfu

Orange Heart is Vitamin C for the heart!

I decided to mix things up a little this time.

Sup Fatheru.

Threadly reminder that the C in Vitamin C stands for CUTE.

Now this is just getting weird.

I want to read books with Blanc at night until she falls asleep and I carry her to bed

No weapons allowed at school.

Instead,

Stop descending into madness and listen

I want to drain all the cool out of Uzume and fill her with even more cute.

That's my line!

But Uzume is so perfect because she maintains a perfect balance of cool and cute.

KAKKOII

I want to hear Nepgear trying to do an evil laugh now.

She's more perfect when she acts all cute and acts all girly and cute.

Well, uh…

I want to be the Candidates Big Bro and keep them away from punks who want to do lewd things to them.

user you're literally asking to be bullied. I would know, I tried to stop lewds of Vert.

Does anyone know if Blanc's game is coming to the PC?

You and I are at odds then.

And I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to watch together the chaos that these threads have recently been.

Always a nice thing to listen. I'd say the same of the other ED.

While the first one would be weird at first and someone might either be hurt or sit somewhere else (or even pull a Sakamoto and sit on thin air) for the second one, I genuinely laughed at the last one, congrats.

Good luck, considering some people here are as passionnate as you. Or more.

Wait, how can one become more perfect? You're either Perfect or you're not Nepgear. :^)

By taking out the "cool" and filling her up with her real personality "cute?"

>having children with nepgear
>AND raising them with her
Are you sure about that?

Here's more

I already did Rom and Ram~

That was a joke. Perfection is a state of being. You can't improve perfection due to what perfect means. It literally means beyond improvement. As such, you're either perfect or not perfect. Having to change to become "more perfect" means that you weren't perfect because it violates the definition of perfection.

I will keep fighting to the bitter end.

I'd be a terrible Big Bro if i didn't.

Die.

Ah, my bad.

I still want to make Uzume more cute though.

Of course I am. Why wouldn't I ?

Do not want.

Please tell me you are not a lawfag user.

Hitler-kun's not welcome.

I can understand wanting to defend Rom and Ram, but I don't see a problem with Gear or Uni engaging in a relationship as they are way older.

that's not what i asked i wanted a rom

Can't you sit back and enjoy and imagine you are the one getting the lewd nep tratment?
Look at the bright side, no one wrote nep rape
yet

Doing The Goddesses' work, user

See Also I hope you step on a LEGO barefoot before you do.

NO LEWDING VERT until after marriage YOU LEWD NEP PERSON YOU.

Of course not, i'm a Chaosfag.

To me, they are still young.

They don't have ages user, being CPU candidates mean they never age.

Well technically Bad End began with Nepgear raping Onii-chan but then became consensual.

Also,

I know, just can't help but see them as such.

You're right on that one. You might also count Two Knocks where Vert was about to rape the MC when something happened and Amnesiac user-kun where both Planeptune sisters, If and Compa force themselves on user-kun.

Actually, i sorta had a hand with the Nepgear one.

Glad you could help, I have two more Verts in mind, then thinking of a Peashy one

These Vert ones are great, Peashy would be going to far for me to like it.

There is no end to this…

There was originally only one but someone last thread gave me another idea

Cool, more Vert is welcome to me.

May i request some Purple Heart?

Poor buddy.

Oh right. I guess that first chapter of Amnesiac user-kun was pretty rapey.
Still wonder sometimes if I should add more to it.

Soon
Mind checking if I have her character about right

Go ahead.

Big Pish or Small Pish?

Well I would if I could think of more unique sex situations. And if I had more time. Going into my final semester of school soon. Maybe I can find some time to add a Noire and maybe a Uni chapter though.

My soul is on fire user, burning in the wind.

Burn in hell Heretic, lewds are where the demons are.

All I ever wanted was pic related, but the lewds are stronger than me here.

Why is only one of her gloves puffy?

In light of this arguing, I urge anons to remember the teaching of anons of threads past: that the neps are of two halves, both cute and lewd, and it is necessary to balance those halves to keep the essence of the neps

Use your anger to strike me down, then your journey to the dark side shall be complete

Request was for small Pish, with hints of a later request for Banana Boobs

No worries, real life comes first.

Just keep in mind that Purple Heart is still Neptune, just much more serious and lady like but still playful and silly like Neptune.

Think you got it right, drawing from my HDN 1 memories, anyways.

I also remember her being rather serious at times and pretty damn confident.

Look a little to the north user, just a bit.

Then I'd be the villain in Vert's eyes and that is a far greater sin than that of letting you live.

Also, to the user(s) that saved posts do any of you have that wake up in gameindistri as a villian post(s)?

Your nep watching you slowly descent into villainy, huh?

For some reason, i find that very interesting.

You'd show them how violence works in our world, how hate driven we can be.

Perhaps they'd horrified or disgusted?

Well we haven't had character specific villain-user stories but we had ONE villain-user story that was so autistic that I'm sad (I) no one saved it.

Also this one.
Yeah I know that's pretty old but still it's the best IMO

Speaking of lost stories, wasnt there a lewd one about some Amnesiac in ASIC who had a crush on Blanc but ends up fucking Linda and then getting captured by the Loweean Army?

I have brought love, freedom, lewds, and boobies to my new Empire!
Anyway

Man, Nepgear has gotten pretty frisky these last two threads. Must've been her inner scientist researching what could possibly keep her from her boss raids.

I want to teach Rom and Ram the joy of cooking

I don't recall an ASIC story, hell I barley remember the villain-user story.

They can bake apparently. At least, they can make Mont Blancs for Blanc. That's borderline cannibalism.

Maybe those old threads are archived?

I highly doubt it and I've dived through all (most) of the Nepchives and no dice.

"My, I thought you weren't interested~" Vert teases, and Neptune follows with "Could it be the perfect goddess has a naughty streak"

I think this is the one you're looking for..
Iron Induced Memory Loss - pastebin.com/SxayMcxn

Oh yeah, that was it. For some reason I thought it was a greentext story.
Also, is that still a work in progress or was it meant to be a oneshot?

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps

This is some good shit user

If I use my imagination I can pretend you didn't just post.

I predict the next thing we know, they're pregnant.

Inpregnated by a shota, someone who can't physically take responsibility. In fact the girls would have to take responsibility for him.

Wait, shota?

Didn't know we were a shota.

Suddenly, i want off this ride.

I approve.

I thought somebody would've posted the stories from the last thread by now

NEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEP

Nepcome back

Nep~

I have screencaps but am out of town as of today and won't have access to thise caps for over a week.

Sure user I can dump what I was able to get

I'll make a thread on /nep/ probably

I missed this stuff last thread
I didn't know we were shota either

There we have a thread now of all the recent greentexts on /nep/

If I've missed some, feel free to put them in there

Seems pretty obvious

This idea amuses me
Also if anyone wants to know why Blanc didn't show up it was to protect our young hero
He probably would've told her how surprised he was that someone his age was there

Kek

I want to see it now. As she rides him into submission in order to prove that she's older and more experienced than him.

OK guys, I need to know which one of the Neps works the best at being /fit/ (As in, the CPUs or Candidates)

The idea of writing a one shot story is in my head

Noire

I don't have a reaction to this…

Noire.

At least, according to those CD's where the neps spend a day with you.

My fault for not paying attention.

Noire regularly wakes up at 5 am every day to do laps around the Basilicom and she seems pretty diligent in questing. The other CPUs not so much.
Rom and Ram probably go out and olay for hours so they're active but maybe not fit.
Nepgear only goes out for quests probably, but then again she also has to do that often to pick up for Neptune's slacking off.
Vert plays too many vidya. Blanc writes too much smutty doujins. Uni does Noire's paperwork.

So I'd say Noire is probably what you're looking for.

As far as actually keeping /fit/? The Candidates. Noire tries but…embed related.

And the other three are lucky to leave their bedrooms on a regular basis.

Very well

The most challenging part for me might be writing Noire so she acts like her usual Tsundere self without making her sound like a huge unlikable cunt

Ram's fit for her age, Rom less so. Both better than Blanc.

Gear and Uni are probably equally toned since they both essentially spend most of their time acting as maids for their respective sisters; only difference is one brings cookies, the other brings papers. They would probably be somewhere between Ram and Rom's levels I imagine.

I imagine Nepgear being pretty fit at least.
She's done marathon quests to help boost Planeptune's shares before which meant she did nonstop questing for over 24 hours. So she at least has endurance.

I could also write in Nepgear instead of Noire since anons are used to her if they wanted to

Would probably work better for me anyhoo

I'd say go with Noire instead. Gotta give the other neps some love too, ya know?

'Sides, most of the stories in the OP are about Nepgear.

But, it's your call.

Possibly, would involve hate fucking
Any specific way to do the swears without creating femDonte?

Well Noire is probably the one that is actively trying to be fit whereas Nepgear is fit as a result of doing her duty.
Well, as a result of doing her sister's duty.

True, Nepgear gets a lot of stories and OC to the point that making another would be adding to the already big pile and would probably be met with "Ugh, I like Nepgear but can I have someone different for a change?"

Adult Nep needs some love. Unfortunately she seems rather uncomfortably close to normal Nep personality wise and there isn't too much of anything to give her own "feeling" without being just a bigger Nep, which might be the (sad) point.

Hell, i just realized that the other CPUs and Candidates or the makers or the oracles get jack shit.

This is almost as dark as the theory I wrote about V a while back

To me, Adult Nep feels a little more calm compared to the hyperactive OG Nep

She's definitely more mature, though not much, compared to little Nep

Yeah. That's one of the reasons I thought about picking Amnesiac user-kun back up. While I like Nepgear, I feel bad that the other girls don't get love. Well, more like don't get the D in Amnesiac user-kun's case.

Well in V-II they go you of their way to say that Adult Nep is her own person, hell even Vert says outright that she is a different person, and it kinda(?) shows. I mean she literally pretended to be retarded while working for Kuro. That seems to be just fluff though, at her core she is a Nep that does Nep things, this means in context of V-II she is LITERALLY a bigger Neptune. This makes me sad, we already have a Neptune and I think it would work well if we didn't get a copy/paste of original Nep in a adult body.

Grammar pls go

Ah i finally get why Nepgyaa was created. Neptune got a clone, so Nepgear got one too. Except Nepgyaa is actually somewhat different from Nepgear.

Well there's enough of a difference between Nep and big Nep to differentiate between them. Big Nep is more mature than Nep and less hyperactive. Although I do agree that Nep would probably become the same as big Nep if she aged a bit further, so they're literally the same person with just the age difference showing. But it's a noticeable difference nonetheless.

Also should she be more experienced?
Or is she lying?

She obviously means she's more experienced as in she's older and thus more mature.
Of course everyone else thinks she's talking about sexually more mature. So they tell her to prove it and she has no idea what to do. So Vert hands her a book on how to handle boys which Blanc tries to act out while reading. She gets very embarrassed so the shota takes the lead while reading the book to her.

Also anyone want to make a Blanc version of pic related?

If you can
Bonus points if you finish before I'm done writing

On my phone since I'm out of town. Though that didnt stop me from writing the second chapter of Persona Non Grata. But that was so painful on my fingers.

Postan these again

But Nepgear already had a clone walking around since the second game

Nepugia playable when?

That's her evil lewd twin. It's not the same.

Everyone knows thats Linda in disguise trying to give Gear a bad rep. :^)

Actually having Nepugia trick Nepgear's onii-chan into a date and trying to bang him to make her sad could lead to an interesting situation if Nepgear spots them middate.
Ends up with a threesome since Nepgear got jealous and ends up confessing to him when Nepugia brings him to a love hotel.

Linda would have to get a job as a makeup artist if she could pull that off.

While i meant that as a joke, you have to remember that Linda can transform into people like when she transformed into Chika.

Now I can understand how Chika's transformation would look the same as her character in terms of the VN moments, but I wonder what that model would actually look like.

Something else on writing has been on my mind besides a nep being a /fit/ coach is also a Nep monster girl because damn it, I love them monster girls

Only question is how it'd work…would there be a CPU hybrid of monster girls or would enemies like Dogoos become them?

"I'm not a fricking vir-ggu-g-gin!" You feel a barrier break as you push in, the warmth of blood seeping all over your member

Did we just impregnate Blanc?

Little Neptune may not be as calm or as mature as Big Neptune, but that's just one of the many reasons that I love Neptune

Hah

Is anyone here sure that Nepgear and Sanae aren't the same person?

Rephrase the first line

For you user, a .webm.

You're missing the key difference that Nepgear is a mass murdering psychopath.

I want to lovingly impregnate Blanc!

Take the neps
Take the girls from that shitty harem everyone love for some unknown to God reason
mix and match

You're forgetting the entire fact the first time Sanae got her own scenario in the 12th game.

Her dialogue makes her sound like a deranged person where she sees youkai as animals for hunting.
She's basically glorifying murder by the youkai she exterminates and finds it fun to do so.

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Undefined_Fantastic_Object/Story/Sanae_A's_Scenario

Maybe

I made a bunch of edits that turned Sanae into Nepgear. Dont have them on my phone though.
But Sanae and Nepgear are very similar.

In that they're both sluts?

I knew someone was going to make that joke

Fuck you, I was gonna say "except Nepgear is not a slut".

Well a lot of the edits I did were semi lewd.

Heretics all of you.

They don't understand that Nep is love, Nep is life. And lewd is just a small part of neps.

Calm down, have some cute

Can you all just calm the nep down?

You can lewd all you want AFTER marriage.

No.

The Promised Day, anyone ?

calm down you big baby

I like my Neps as I like my steak.
THICK AND JUICY

BURN EVERYTHING

Then you surely like Sekiri's "I can only draw one doujin over and over again" wide neps

BURN THE LEWD NEPS INTO YOUR EYES YOU NON-BELIEVER

ROT IN HELL HEATHEN

>AFTER marriage
Hell yeah, moral nepping > immoral nepping.

get nepped

Is that supposed to mean you'd calm own if someone wrote an after-marriage lewd?

Pitiful.

Although, when it comes to Noire, i like what i'm seeing.

Wow, feel free to stop lewding anytime user.
And would you kindly die in a fire?

Feel free to stop pushing a non-lewding policy, then.

We have had several threads along the years where both lewd and non-lewd coexisted without any problems, why should that change right now ?

This

You can calm down on the raging autism now, people won't stop posting them even if you keep insulting them on every one of their posts. Lewds are fine if they are properly spoilered, don't open them if you don't like them.

Yes, post-marriage lewd scenarios are fine. Pre-marital lewding and lewding neps other than your nepwife is cruel barbarism. We must be pure and faithful to the neps otherwise they might abandon us.

I don't see this thing about not lewding Neps. It only matters if it's drawn good, which clearly most of the shit on Pixiv is.

Are we going to take responsibility?

Alrighty then.

Can we?
We're a minor

If we're a minor, maybe Blanc will take responsibility of us.

I would only post lewd of my nepfu but majority of her lewds is
A) nonconsensual
B) from artist that one user doesn't like so I'm toning that down

Wait hold up, did I just get Neprimanded by BOTH Gearposter and Noireposter?

Thanks. We just like to keep a comfy atmosphere here, where we can discuss almost anything related to Neps, that includes lewds

There usually isn't this much lewdposting though, we'll probably mostly talk about something else again in future threads.

I'd say it shows how much we care about our comfy threads.

Its not a problem, although I stated many times in previous threads that I wasn't serious hence the half-assed tryhard posting, I'll admit I liked being the attention whore.

At least you guys actually center around a videogame.

Oh I didn't see that, haven't had as much time as I'd like to participate in the threads recently. But it was a bit excessive, regardless if serious or not

Whether you detest us and the Neps or not, you can't deny that comfy is a good description for these threads.

Poor thing who have never experienced the comfiness of a Neptunia thread. I pity you.

I didn't see anyone post this, so here's the teaser for their card game. I'm going to guess it is JP only but who knows I'm still disappointed.

I wonder how our parents/ the other goddesses will take it?

Too bad it doesn't really show anything about the game. Does anyone know what the moon in the video means?

I'd probably play it if the microtransactions weren't too glaring

Parents would probably be stuck between disbelief and disappointment. Doing a girl while we're still a minor but that girl is a goddess.
Also, if Blanc is pregnant, she might finally grow boobs

Not videogames.

So, JRPGs aren't videogames ? Tell me more about it.

Nepgear frequently goes to other dimensions under the guise of someone else.
She even got married in one dimension and had a child that ended up killing her.

Thanks for contributing to my theory that Nepgear is Ciel

What manga is this from?

It's from Higurashi.
Where Nepgear is a sheep girl who is actually an ancient demon goddess who falls in love with a human.

So you're saying you want a Sanae costume mod for Nepgear?

That would be cute. I also would like a Hanyuu miko outfit for Gear.

Who is ciel? All google shows is an image of a bishounen from black butler and the girl from megaman zero.

It's the second choice, based on 's last pic.

All this talk about 2hu, and I have no idea who any of the 2hu characters are because I don't 2hu, but no Neps. All I want is Tales of Neptunia and Tales of Neptunia 2: Nepu~ on either Graces or Xillia 2's engine on top of the games not being shit and I can go to gameindistri happy.

Now I want to see Elise and Compa making food, while Teemo openly annoys Warechu.

Fuck yes please.

I want Shin Neptunia Tensei.

Might be interesting trying to get monsters to join and fight by your side.

And the Forces of Law, Neutral and Chaos battling it out to change Gamindustri into their vision of it.

Forces of Histoire, Arfoire and whoever might represent the Neutral path then ?

>Might be interesting trying to get monsters to join and fight by your side.

Sounds ripe for an Uzume spinoff.

So it's finally the usual Neptune, Blanc, Noire, Nepgear lead ? I'm not surprised.

What did they mean by this?

A person who believes in Neutral must believe in both order and freedom and have a strong faith in humanity.

So… Rei? or one of the makers?

Or a new Nep?

Depends on who's the MC for the game.

I still want neptune battle network in gameplay and setting
how the CPU's operators would be like?

Rune Factory crossover

If they do it well, it might be an instant seller.

Have a new CPU MC who can transform into other CPU forms based on which CPUs he's/she's fought before?
Could be interesting.

I still want a rune factory Nep crossover myself.

Perhaps you are the operator like in BN 4.5 and the CPU's talk to you and such?

All the crossovers, other than Tales and maybe SMT, would be instant win, also;
_Same sex merriage with Neps

I'm literally crying from the pain, how is this not real yet?

Damn it, Japan!

Thats ballot number 14 not 14th place.

So she's possibly even lower?

Shared 11th place with Rom and Peashy if I counted correctly.

Counting only Neps, not the other characters from Tsunako

I was about to say 16th actually, but 11th for just Neps. But considering the poll isnt exclusive to Neps I think it's unfair to say that since it makes her sound like she's higher than she is.

Well counting the other votes makes her look lower than she actually is. The Nep votes are the only thing relevant to us, so the votes for other characters can be completely left out. Unless he wanted to know how Histy compared to the other Neps with random Date a Live or other characters mixed in.

Not so fast! While we are a Nep board there are plenty of people here that like either DAL and/or FFF.
Yes, we are a Nep board so Neps are the most important for us in general, but that doesn't mean we can discount the other characters. For example, if it was only a Nep poll, then all the people that voted for non Neps might have voted for a Nep instead, which enough people voted for Non Neps that the result would'vechanged completely.
It would be like going to a group of Independents and telling them Gary Johnson is ranked number 1 in the polls if we discount Trump and Hillary voters. Thats a lot of votes we're dismissing.

If a poll includes someone from another series, they should be counted in the ranking regardless. Assuming you get only one vote, the presence or absence of one character affects the votes for the other characters.

Actually if there ever is a non combat Nep crossover that didn't suck I'd suggest Ridge Racer Type 4 with Nep drivers and a first person cockpit view. Classic RR with its bright colorful design, energetic courses and announcer, and sweet music would complement the Neps fairly well.

Someone fucking kill me. But not before telling me what this vote thing is for

Can we meme it into being?

tumblr?

I don't care as long as it exists, is in english so I don't need to learn moon, and not censored. Along with Nep Racer Type 4.

Not that I'm aware, this shit been sitting on my PC for years and felt appropriate. Also you need to post more Neps.

I want to teach Rom and Ram the joy of riding my dick

You're the boss

Ah you're right. 16th place it is, poor Histy.

Histy a cute though

I counter you post with Nep.

Fool! You know not what powers you challenge!

Don't mind me, just posting some Neps for everyone's enjoyment.

T-those dubs… UGH!
The Darkness, consumes ALL!

Speaking of Neo Geo, didn't that die a fiery death?
Like Virtual Boy levels of fire and death? Or is that something else?

>Rom and Ram enjoy playing with you every day, sometimes leaving you so exhausted you pass out in Blanc's arms as soon as you lie down

I didnt even know the Neo Geo was a thing until I played the Nep games.
So anything about it is unknown to me. The only Planeptunr console I ever owned was the Gamegear though I always wanted a dreamcast.

I almost thought you were going to say he ended up "playing" with Rom and Ram until they both ended up pregnant as well.
Then again, they probably aren't old enough to get pregnant yet.
Blanc trying to become a good mother is cute too.

I never owned a Nepgear although I owned a Uzume. I played the shit out of Uzume back in the day. Got friends over to play Sonic Shuffle all day, it was great times.

Looks like Nep Nep has this one in the bag again.

Blanc's starting to close in on her though. And Gear could still get 3rd place.

Also:

Neo Geo's arcade form, MVS, was extremely popular. Everything from Fatal Fury to KOF used it for over a decade.

The console was basically the same as the arcade hardware so it was PS3-launch-levels of expense, which people balked at. By 1997 only 1 million console systems had sold, even with a switch to a cheaper CD format.

It made it's mark for sure, but not as a direct competitor to Nintendo or Sega. Still, I wouldn't mind an SNK CPU.

I remembered playing it at a friend's house but dont remember any of the games except sonic adventure.
But i really want to play Shenmue.

haha

Didn't they have an official cross-over of Nep and Highschool DxD or was that another series

Thanks for the clarification.

I never played Shenmue, I'm sure it was good for its time but now I'm scared of touching it.

Hanyuu had a hard life.

Using the RB2 retranslation. Nothing especially different so far but…
I think someone missed a spot check.

Nope. We've been aware of it for months.

It's some weird internal variable that we haven't been able to access yet, even with Neptools. As such it's remained uncorrected.

We've been sort of bouncing around if we should fix it and get the more correct item name in all the applicable fields, or fully revert it to Hematite since the name change could conflict with people using FAQs. The same situation is also in play for Gathering Castle/LAN Castle.

Why not point that out in the readme to lessen that confusion? Saw the Gathering Castle thing too but I swear on my initial playthrough (before applying the patch) someone called LAN Castle that just once.

they did

Ah yes, it's Highschool DxD with Neptunia features, not … the other way around.

Is it wrong that I want to date and hold hands with Ram?

I feel like I need to play it due to how novel it was at the time. Play from a historical perspective. I doubt it can be that bad either.

That's the truth. People can't even pronounce her real name.

It looks like they shooped on the heads onto Neptunia body assets. Expect the first and last one, those 2 look decent.

Yeah, LAN Castle is sort odd. I think this was a Nick problem since you can clearly hear the characters say "Gathering Castle" in dialogue, in English on the Japanese audio track. But for some reason "LAN Castle" was bizarrely chosen when it was localized. I personally thought initially that it was because "Gathering Castle" as a location label would have been too large for the world map, but we disproved that after we got it in on the very first post-release patch.

Maybe he thought LAN Castle would be a "funny tech reference"? I dunno.

Actually that was a public discussion at one point, but that was months ago so I think maybe that could get added to the readme in a future release.

In any event, when RB2RT v1.5 is released the naming issues will be resolved one way or the other.

yes, you should go for Rom instead

But everybody else already wants to romance Rom. Ram needs love too!

Is she going to turn us into her slave?

The one who needs the most love of all is Conquest Gear.

Those trips demand that we love Conquestgear.

Who's that in the OP picture?

user, stop, please.

You're good people OP.

All I want is for people to show her some love, too!

Meanwhile the oracles and makers continue to get jack shit

user, I dunno if I can trust a person with these kinda numbers.

And then look at this guy!

We JUST had a Histoire Edition though

Can't argue wth those trips

Its happening…

Why? Those numbers are tame.
Now if I got a repeated 4's or 6's, then yeah, those are deadly.

And we are back in Dubtunia Generals.

I'll be a Big Bro to even Conquest Gear!

She deserves hugs and headpats.

More with the issue that conquest is landing with trips and dubs.

Don't forget to kiss her forehead every night before bed to let her know you're keeping her safe.

New VII update. Arfoire sound fix, new graphics options. Also the XBone controller now works with this game and Windows 10 at the same time.

All these digits what the hell

What kind of new graphic options?

-Shadow Render ON/OFF option implemented
-Outline Render ON/OFF option implemented
-Older Neptune weapon models fixed
-Arfoire’s Japanese dialogue fixed
-Xbox One Controller compatibility with Windows 10 updated

All these dubs, time for Nep.

But the gets arent for conquest, but for Conquestgeat, who needs our love!

Won't mean much in the future when Nepgear will continue to steal the spotlight

Of course.

The fuck is wrong with my phone?

Thanks, so it's even more playable on toasters now. Nice that they're updating it. Also,

IT DOESN'T STOP

Well if memes can save Nepgya's existence then we can get ConquestGear NEVER FUCKING EVER

Our love cannot br stopped! All Neps deserve love! Especially ones that have a lot of hate!

Which Nep will you love tonight?

You know this is just going to create a Nep game where Conquestgear goes around killing the Neps in other dimensions in order to "save them" right? With an obligatory slaughter of everyone is Superdimension midway through the game?

Whatever

O fug

We've been posting so fast I didn't notice the post count

Compa please

Nipps still hate conquest so
NEVER FUCKING EVER

As much as I could.

There's also the idea of either ConquestGear going through the dimensions in order to recruit new CPUs and Candidates, giving a new chance to characters universally hated like Rei, Linda and even Arfoire or ConquestGear going through the dimensions to ensure no one gets Gehaburn and lives the same thing as her.

In either case, I'd love to play it.

Rollin' for dubs

Double rollin'

Nice move.

What am I supposed to do here?

Love them. As much as you can.

Rolling for Conquestgear

Or we could have a post Conquest game in which Nepgear goes into Gehaburn to lay her friends souls to rest. It'd be a Souls style game.

Puchiko and NISA

Dammit!
Now I get Chaosgear instead. Well maybe I'll finally get to see under her teasing skirt.

Elevens can't appreciate tragedy.

I can appreciate those dubs though

Dinner rolling

You're literally asking the impossible. Broccoli would not care for my affection and as a Vertfag Chika would kill me.

Welp, that's pretty decisive, isn't it?

Then do the impossible, see the invisible.
You know the rest. Give it a drill.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRoling

very nice

Rolling for company

My future is bleak.

Alright, let's go.

Then do your best to make it better.

almost quads

Better luck next time, i suppose.

Neptune/Histy please.

Show them the power of your manly spirit, your drill is the drill that will pierce the hymens!

Or you could tenderly hold their hands instead.

Rolling for Neptune as usual

PRAISE PLANEPTUNE

Damn, nice.

in there?

Rollin

God damnit I just missed an entire thread agan.

What the fuck is up with this speed?

Comquest

The power of memes

Cumquest

If anyone would ask for the lewd greentexts it's all on /nep/

Let's find out anons

Doing the lazy roll. I don't want to hurt Histy.

Guess there's no way out of it, Histy.

Cool, they released another patch for the PC version of Nep VII to add more graphics options.

Jeepers.

Conquestgear, have you received enough love from this thread?

Neptune, can we hold hands

Guess you want some more love from me specifically then. I'll do my best!

Neptune let's have pudding together

Heck yeah let's have that pudding after playing

Who wants to have hot chocolate as we sit next to the fire?

Blanc, can I get a _hug_?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ALMOST TRIPS

If I didn't know any better, I'd say Plutia was making sure the other neps didn't spend time with me or something…
Nah, she'd never do something like that

Don't be silly user-kun~ They're all playing games with each other~ Now, let's take a nap together~

Plutia, Blanc and Neptune, should we make babies?

Man I'd love an Etrian Odyssey style Nep game

Or someone mod the Neps in EO1 for the DS somehow

Ask Uzume and Adult Neptune when?
Never Ever

I could make them but I have no confidence in my shop skills

Yeah I would if I could too but alas no dice, also ID change but whatever.

Plutia will you slap my butt?

Noire, will I dream about you again like yesterday?

What was that dream about ?

Blanc, may I remove your hat?

I don't remember too much about it, but we were climbing something. I don't remember what we were climbing, but it was pretty high.

After climbing somewhat competitively in good spirits (to see who'd reach the top first) we sat down next to each other on the top, slightly exhausted, looking at the view. I don't remember what the view was, I only remember that it was nice.

Then we faced each other, looking each other in the eyes. I could feel we were both happy to be there with each other. We extended our arms forwards, until the tips of our fingers met. I remember slightly caressing her hand and fingertips first, it was surprisingly soft. I still remember the exact soft texture even now

Then our fingers slid past each other, bringing our hands together and locking them. We just smiled at each other while holding hands, after which we returned to face the nice view, still holding one of her hands

I woke up after that, it was a nice short dream.

Oh, very nice one indeed. I wish for you to get more of these.

Sounds like another pact was formed.

And I still haven't managed to properly interact with a nep in a dream.

Thanks, so do I. Unfortunately, I rarely dream (or maybe I do but don't remember it).

Fortunately, I've been dreaming more lately. Maybe because I really wanted to. Those walk and hold hands with Nepgear dreams did sound pretty good

Dreaming about a Nep is a pact now? You don't need some kind of pact to validate your love for a Nep, the only thing that matters is your real love for your Nep

They were pretty good, to be honest. I had one again last night, always the same usual walk, but it always feel that nice.

I want to dream about any Nep and atleast remember it

…maybe in color if I'm lucky

It helps that I have predispositions for it. On the other side, it causes heavy sleepwalking, to the point that I can fall asleep while shopping and continue the shopping and going back home without any problems.

Being visited your dreams by a nep and getting to talk to them and perhaps even touch them is the highest honor of nepdom. It might not be necessary, but it's something I greatly desire. My experience feels incomplete somehow.

Rei, will you be hugged tonight?
Uni, lets go to the shooting range together!
Nepgear, will you give me the gehaburn?
Vert, would you like me to pretend to be your younger sibling?
Noire, tease me!

If we're taking a certain doujin into account, giving you the Gehaburn is giving you the D.

Marvelous.

If you really want to, you could try looking into lucid dreaming, it includes methods to increase the chance for a dream to happen. Even if it doesn't work, all that matters is that you truly love your Nep like I said

Been trying on and off for years now
Any tips besides different cheeses can cause different effects?

Cheese? That's a new one.

I don't know, I never really tried to get into it. I only know waking up early morning and then going to sleep again is almost guaranteed dreaming.

Yeah, I heard the chemical components of cheese digesting mildly effects your brain, and having tried with different types, they seem to work slightly differently
I haven't tried any extreme ones like blue cheese
Will soon though

Lucky bastard.

I guess it fits in with the other questions i asked then.

Wow that new thread sucks. OP please.

I wasn't aware we had a new thread yet. Pregnant CPUs are okay though on rare occasions.

Its not the theme, its the actual post; No red text, No eggplants, no spacing, format is sloppy. Alas if its a first timer I guess it could be worse, not like there is a pastbin with the up to date OP template.

Oh yeah. The format does look like it was made by a new person.

New thread here

Though it doesn't look great like said

Whoever made the new thread should commit sudoku.

That wasn't me, we haven't even reached page 15 yet. Should I just make a proper one when we reach page 15?

no point in it, just got to deal with no eggplants this time

New threads for generals can usually be made after page 12, we just kept making them on page 15 as per the old rules. But it looks like the new OP got impatient.

I could make another one, but we'd have to convince the op to delete his thread or risk the wrath of the hotpockets

I'll stick with page 15, seems like just the right amount of time to wait before making a new thread. But I guess others are free to make their own before that if they really want.

My vote is that we just use the new thread, its unlikely the OP is still here and would delete it.

Just use the new thread. Even the usual shitposters use it.

Yeah, I already am.

How cute

For those who missed it,

NEW THREAD

Excuse the bad formatting, OP is new.