The racial virus thread got me thinking into the matter...

The racial virus thread got me thinking into the matter, and when we talked about it with my redpilled friends (all voted for trump), the conversation quickly turned to a zombie virus.

1) Is there a way to make a zombie virus for people of x race?
< we thought yes, though this question is more about its possible spread to other races

2) What should the aryan americans who create that virus do if it backfires on us?
< we thought about blaming it on Israel or Russia/China

>captcha: aw c yes

Other urls found in this thread:

hownew.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We had this thread earlier. It's not possible. Mutations make it an existential threat to the creator. Wait for nanomachines or just an old fashioned genocide.

Smells like sliding to me.

you have to go back

user you can get 2500 rounds of .22lr for 40 shekels, why do you need to play god and have it backfire?

It brings a tear to my eye to see we still have oldfags or other competent people in this board. I do have a question about bullets (specifically the .22), do they have a shelf-life?

< My knowledge about guns is very superficial, so I just know a few /k/ things.

to be honest, research

Fucking this, only subhumans die in zombie outbreaks. I plan on having my own underground lab "soon".

Nigger please. Sliding means you killed a thread for this. Very few threads get stickied. A thread that does not get stickied doesn't mean it deserves to be pushed off the catalog for some bullshit like this.

((( )))
it's painfully obvious (((you))) don't belong here

Yeah, but your "le zombie apocolypse thread guyse" totally does, right?

Kill yourself faggot

pussy

I wanted to call this stupid. But you gave me an idea.. I think I got something that will fucking work. give me 5 min

Reported.

Properly stored ammo in air-tight ammo cans with some desiccant packets thrown in will last decades. Wouldn't recommend .22lr though, since even basic prison-tier phone book/magazine+duct tape armor can defeat it, and if you're shooting at humans you want something with the high chance of a 'one shot stop' from a torso hit, as well as a cartridge that is barrier blind.

The threads at the bottom of our catalog have gone without responses for 7 days. This isn't cuckchan.

So? This is a shit thread. Those 7 day old threads may be older, but much higher in quality.

This place is turning into cuckchan.

If they're high quality threads, why are you not spending your time posting in them instead, and drumming up interest for said quality content?

Too late. It's anchored. You lose. Fuck off somewhere else.

Hello Reddit.

I do, nigger. Plus, you ignore the main point. Posting in any thread won't kill another thread. Making a shitty OP like this does.

Not like it matters at this point, get anchored.

No, you don't. If you did, you wouldn't be spending your time shitposting and crying like a little bitch in threads you don't like.
Oh no, we've only got 7 days before it falls off the board. What a fucking disaster!

Alright, I got it. I do not condone this in anyway, fbi. I think in theory the best way to create a racial genophage would be to not create one, but to use what is already available. MAOA which is referred to as the 'warrior gene' is the nigger aggression gene. In low quantities the brain has more neural pathways and with high concentrations it has less, high concentrations cause low processing power and extremely high aggression. There are several different variants of the gene, one that has good results, one that has ok results and one that makes you a nigger. The nigger variant is almost exclusive to niggers, and possibly only exists in some whites due to race mixing.

Well the gene governs the production of MAO-A, MAO-A production is also affected by environmental stress/shitty lifestyle choices, that doesn't really help us because niggers already wallow in their own shit. BUT there are several things that act as MAO-A agonists:

So heres what we do.. We figure out a way to get niggers to take the highly concentrated amounts of Reserpine mixed with some vitamin b2, could add progesterone supplements but I think the concentrated Reserpine + B2 combo may work.

Your tears are so fucking tasty

>hownew.ru/

Sounds like chem warfare instead of biowarfare. But I like the effort of the post. Learned something new desu