Why is he so perfect, fellow femanons?

why is he so perfect, fellow femanons?

Post your feminine penis.

fugly

This thread wasn't funny on cuckchan either, faggot.

There are many fembots on /r9k/ who find him attractive.

Go

Better by virtue of not being a racemixed mutt

get the fuck off my board

rate

HAHAHA sorry chap your parents didn't love you enough to buy you a 5 dollar bottle of antibiotics. maybe you should have washed your bed sheets fool

face it, this is a 4chan reject board. claiming we are superior in any way is folly and delusion. we're only here because we keep getting banned. being an idealistic internet nazi is pathetic.

Out of 10, fucking kill yourself you retarded nigger.

KILL YOURSELF

dude, internet nazism died in 2014. It's over. Let go. embrace anime

poor little guy. he probably wanted the food but was afraid of the fire.

faggot dog ruining a perfectly good food

please Apu, don't hammer the dog

I love him, lads

Goys can't compete

You look like Tom Holland got an Andrew Garfield haircut and then aged twenty years.

kys 22st

Even Rey was cute

forgot to say something

mode me

In all serious its frustrating that he's probably the best character in those shitpiles Disney dares to call Star Wars films.

He actually follows the classic pro wrestling style of character building where the guy gives it his best try and gets fucking squashed and is made a fool of, only to keep coming back with more resolve and strength. He's the only damn character worth rooting for, which sucks because he's the one spouting all the "FORGET YOUR TRADITIONS GOY" crap.

I can't even understand women finding Adam Driver of all people attractive, he is ugly as hell. Richard Madden and Kit Harrington are so much more attractive.

Dude is the equivalent of the wrestler who walks out to no reaction.

we call them weebcucks here on 8/tv/

How could someone be so fucking ugly? What were they thinking?

Also
Now you just hold it buster!