Which real animals look like they could be pokemon?

Which real animals look like they could be pokemon?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Doctor_Dolittle_characters#The_pushmi-pullyu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Squirtle

Potpie.

OP

Vinylio

Vidgam.

Milkfluff
grass/milk type

You joke but record pokemon is probably not that far off from Gamefreak's new design philosphy It would be kinda cool, imagine it's different forms being different musical genres with different typing and abilities

I must disagree.

My mom's dog

My stupid dog.

OPs mom is a poison type porkyman.

Son, plz, stop posting here.

Behold! I dub this:

Spinapooch

It just needs googly eyes which would ruin it but you know thats Gamefreak style.

I guess Scolipede kind of comes close.

HOW IS THERE NOT A TOUCAN POKEMON YET

How in the fuck has there still not been a fucking dolphin Pokemon yet.

Sun & Moon take place in a Hawaii-like island, so if there is still not a Dolphin this gen then Gamefreak is officially retarded, like legitimately mentally handicapped.

a tsuchinoko

I liek this one more

They're both cute and deserve to exist.

Humans

A subspecies of Exploud.

DidnuLoud!

Jynx is the human shape pokemon ya junkbox

Wasn't the okapi the thinly veiled inspiration for a 2nd gen 'mon ?

You mean girafarig?

Oh wait.

I've had to care for an axolotl of those before, they've got soft and slippery skin that it's like holding a wet, gel filled sack. You can pick them up and pet their heads if you want and they just roll with it if you don't spook em or grip hard
They are also massively retarded and will starve to death if not fed by throwing pellets at them. They refuse to eat if it is not being thrown at them at maximum flicking speed. Food pellets right in front of their stupid faces? That's not flicking speed, they wont eat it. Also they suffocate if put in anything but conditioned fresh water and you wont be able to tell until you show up the next day and there's a big stink

So how do they handle themselves in the wild?

they don't very well you goofball, that's why they're dying out. I wasn't one of the researchers, but they told me that since they need such special conditions and the worlds all sorts of unclean these days, they're gonna be gone from the wild and exist only in captivity soon

Fug. Poor little dimwits.

rules of nature

ehh it's kinda a shame I guess. They're cute to look at, but they're as dumb as regular old goldfish in my book. Better off with a cat, or hell, even a snake or lizard as a pet.
Doesn't help that some bell curve outlier actual thug niggers that got hired kept using the wrong water and getting disease in the ones we had. Showed up after a weekend one day and the stink was the worst. Smelt like a broken sewage pipe, but it was just a few ded guys. Fungus growing on the bloated corpse and everything

Headless men.

Suna

Girafarig is based off of a Doctor Doolittle Character though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Doctor_Dolittle_characters#The_pushmi-pullyu

They exist only in one lake in mexico, and the last survey turned up no surviving individuals. I don't think they officially declared them extinct in the wild, but they might as well be.
The species is too valuable scientifically to let die out in captivity though.

Dont go out into the jungle alone user :^)

for real, though, outside of the shiposting

poodle moths

GO PUDLEMOT

Since when was the Cheshire Cat real

Its a bear-cat with a prehensile tail ending in a proto hand.

That could have been funny if he only made gross suction and slurping sounds.

That and axolotl are obvious mentions.

They look pretty normal when they're not dead

Ghost type. Very rare.

Is Volcarona not fluffy enough for you?

Maned wolf and Secretary bird

I recognize that thumbnail.

Does he give you the same faggot look everytime you come home?

Anything could look like a Pokémon, modern designs for them are completely retarded.

A pile of shit with a dairy cream swirl and googly eyes on top could be a Pokémon. It probably already is.

The most mongol looking cat who lives in mongolia.

Is that purugly?

First anime nazis and frogs and now this?
Thats a cool dog you got there user

I know, right? What's next, a pokeball? A pile of eggs with anime faces?

Manuls are outwardly cute.

Exeggcute was always a stupid design, but it was the exception, unlike modern designs which the rule is to look as stupid as possible.

Fuck, I was thinking about posting manul, but decided not to

Fuck off gook.