Sweden is preparing to transplant Wombs in Men

When doctors were asked, they answered:
>If we are saying we should have equality and we have legislation [defending the rights of transgender people], I do not see why not,” she said.
>Homosexual couples may also wish to procreate in this fashion, while single men may opt for it to avoid surrogacy.

europeancivilwar.com/sweden-breaks-overton-window-tangential-universe-created/

So swedens swan song is giving this to the world. Any way we can put the womb into a robot? Can i impregnate myself?

Robo waifus is best waifus

We Brave New World now

Doesn't matter give it 7ish years and there will be enough shit skins in there they'll start killing the faggots out in the open.

Oh this is going to be cash, my friends. Can you imagine the salt-storm that will occur when literal "internalized misogyny causes these faggots to reject the transplants?

I just realized: If they pull this off, MAN-PERIODS and male post-partum will become a thing.

Your digits say it's merely 2020. Don't underestimate the Swede.

SWEDEN YES

You're right they'll cheer and talk about how progressive it is when the first faggot is thrown off a building.

Sure, that's sounds safe and not unnecessarily endangering babies at all. So progress, much liberal…

FUCK YOU SWEDEN! YOU WILL GET WHAT IS COMING TO YOU

Hilarious how much power the media and the global cabal has.
I never would've though that normalization of mental illness could be accomplished in just 5 years since Obama started with this fag propaganda.
Imagine 50 years of this unopposed. Every mental illness supported.

Watch the bodies reject them and end up killing them in the long run due to necrosis.

Babylon working 2.0.

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ohzOJMvAWY

part 1 is missing. ignore the obama shitposting as it's not a part of the original. poster went AWOL and not the original poster. Regardless, watch lab of truth and that only.

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=485oBQ1TvnA

watch it. you will be toiled to do so but do it. make it your mission to understand the mechanics.

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfRzUI8hkwo

understand what they're doing with the science.

Sure, that's sounds safe and not unnecessarily endangering babies at all. So progress, much liberal…

Will they give birth through their anus?

No, through their penis.

Really gets the neurons firing

Your subject like is misleading, swedecuck doctors are saying it might be possible to transplant a womb into a male within 10 years.

Anyway, a transplant like that is still in the realm of science fiction.
Even if a womb transplant was successful, female organs have a much more rigid structure to handle the extreme stress of pregnancy the body is put through, things like higher blood pressure and literally being squished up against the growing womb to name a couple.

Unless we figure out to make male organs more rigid or some kind of complete replacement, biological men will never have the ability to carry a pregnancy.

Won't work. Fuck me this should be obvious, during pregnancy a woman's organs literally shift out of the way to make room for the baby.

But if somebody created a bunch of artificial wombs and started pumping out white babies for some christian sect trying to create some kind of insular population they'd jump on that shit in an instant.

Finland has the worst neighbors.

Pretty sure this is how the plague is gonna take hold again.

Sweden will eventually treat men without wombs like they do men who pee standing up. In time, Sweden will be the first country to entirely consist of futanaris.

Lmao at all the morons against this. This is the solution too low white birth rates. Every single halfchan nerd can get 20 kids each and save the white race.

I imagine they make a hole between the anus and balls.

This is some advanced degeneracy. Every time I think Swedes can't go any lower, they invent a new way to debase themselves further. If this continues, immigrants indeed will improve Sweden, as even a pedo islamist goat fucker will look like the beacon of morality when compared with… I don't even have a word to describe this bullshit. Futa cucks who let niggers impregnate their wives AND themselves.

Jesus didn't die for this. Sweden ought to be wiped off the face of Earth.

t. from country where interracial relationships are 100x more common.

Finland has the worst neighbors.

Project more, fag

Ah, its time for the mythical asswomb to take its first steps into this degenerate world of ours. good luck asswombs!

Wait a minute, I just read the actual article that the thread links too.

Seems it wasn't "Sweden" who wants to transplant wombs to men, :

So in other words it's a limey bastard who wants to apply this on men, not swedes. Not surprised you cockroach bastards would lie like this. You didn't even defend your kids against paki pedo gangs.

I'm implying you are a limey fuck actually.

Holy fuck this is literally all the doctors in United Kuckistan that are pushing for this:

With this i now feel only pain.

It clearly says in the article that you linked that it's the NHS doing it you illiterate retard.

How do you cope with this?

What's Sweden's plan to deal with Russia? They know that they now stand a 0% chance of winning, right?

Can females transplant any organs at all on to males? Wouldn't the theoretical be the original donor's? How the fuck won't the body reject this?

All this from the country with the highest number of interracial relationships, the country who founded Israel and who left the EU because they didn't want white immigrants from Poland scaring their beloved pakis.

This.

t. Nigel

If you read the article you would see that this isn't really relevant to sweden at all actually.

I look forward to seeing Putin invade their liberal "utopia" and subjugating them to horrors, the kind only a former KGB agent could imagine.
Sweden will know the price for their lack of vision.

Hey nigel, we already saw through your lies, stop pushing it:

This is off topic, but why the fuck would russia and putin even want to invade sweden?

That is secondary when it comes to Sweden threads as there is generally nothing to discuss. Nobody in their right mind are in favor of the various yes topics within their own country and everyone else just want to have a laugh to cope with their own problems. When we give returning jihadists anonymity for life, pay people to socialize with migrants, let them go on vacation to the country they fled from and yet can not provide decent food for our retired population there is nothing to figure out or solve. The system is rotten to the core and younger people are paying for the actions of the older generation and international interests. Hopefully the bizarre topics posted here ripple down trough other platforms and eventually catch the eye of some opportunist eceleb of the month and get acknowledged by sane people (and unfortunately re-posted here). So just let them come.
This is not the blackpill, this is the "hit me I can take it". This is the canary in the western coal mine. This is where you go to fuel the fire.

Anyone who picks option #2 should get shot. It has literally no advantage, it isn't even cheaper than paying a surrogate mother.

I'm counting the days until the niggers and shitskins just start openly slaughtering Swedes. I want to see if the Swedes will ever fight back or if they will just lie down and let themselves be exterminated.

I'm not a particularly religious person, but that's just playing God.

this is britain pushing for male wombs, not Sweden. Read the fucking article you idiots:

Wait I'm getting an "Agreeing with Liberals for all the Wrong Reasons" vibe from this. This means that faggots can now have children. One of the major arguments of why gays are bad in the eyes of nature is that they don't reproduce, but now they can. Maybe this will help birthrates.

but the kids will be raised by a faggot and some kind of transsomething abomination, that sounds even worse

TFW you will live to see people die from vaginal rejection.

IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE SWEDEN
WE ALL STOPPED LAUGHING A LONG FUCKING TIME AGO

Sage this BIDF shill thread, here is thread with truthful OP:

I'm not, though

yet you try and shill for Britain in pinning this on Sweden, nice try Nigel.

However, one thought could not help to take its grasp oi my mind.
Hypothetically speaking, IF it works, and some men - "straight" men are opted to "volunteering", would women become obsolete?
As in "useless" by proxy?
Men could become free of its shackles women have put upon man since time began - No more exclusive rights on procreation.
Its deviant, and against nature, good lord, even I am repulsed by the though alone, but what if?

They can be meatshields in the race war I guess

On one hand, this is disgusting. On the other, I am surprised feminists have not been screeching to high heaven over this.

No, you keep them. Women are good, just not good for voting or leadership or they turn everything into muh feels.

If you think women are bad you should lay off the soy products.

Gee, imagine if ids existed.

We are reaching levels of autism that shouldn't be possible.

Read the article retard.
It's is the NHS doing this, not sweden.

Pretty sure all these girls are underage faggot

Finland really really really need to invade Sweden right now!!! This cannot be allowed to continue.

I wasn't suggesting Finnish smugfu for breeding, I just needed a smug reaction face.

Bullshit. Even Japan has more men.

Wait we forgot about the orphans. Do that mean they won't be adopted by the mentally ill fags within 5-7 years so I guess that's good. Europeans need to goad non-white foreigners into beating Swedish people up more often until it trigger a civil war. They are a bloody danger to the white races. White race come first.

Hip reconstruction surgery is next.

I love this though. Love. It. It makes the vast majority of trannies look like the self mutilating freaks they are.

Haha holy fuck, look at the amerifat hambeast over here. Not all countries pump their kids full of hormones in their food.

Look at their small, delicate faces and large eyes and tell me those aren't 14 year olds. The neoteny is strong in those pics.

So?

I posted several times since you morons don't seem to read anything more then the headline.

Those probably aren't 14 year olds. Have you never seen the pictures women take of themselves? They have about 568937 different ways of making their skin appear smoother, their eyes larger, their faces more symmetrical. 14 isn't even that young, though I'd say the ideal cut-off age (for sex) is 16 or 17.

Y
E
SWEDEN

Finland should just anschluss Sweden already and gas them all in saunas.

Not really, I know one girl and she's a tomboy. I'll take your word for it.

Heh, at this point I don't even know what to think. The other day when I was walking downtown, I walked by two random dudes and heard "she goes on dates with other guys sometimes," referring to his girlfriend and himself being in an open relationship. Didn't look like the most masculine guy either (no surprise), very small in stature and rather fat, albeit with a decently groomed beard.

I weep for the death of masculinity, and find it most peculiar that the last bastion of being a man in the digital age is found on anime imageboards, but here we are.

I've known women in their early 30s who still look like that. Stop eating shit with cornsyrup in it and do a fucking situp once in a while.

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 million confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I used to think that the population control is bad 10 years but now it's not bad.

Welcome to Sweden, have a vag.

There's no way this can be good for a child. I'm not even sure… Akmed is going to be even more confused about who to rape. So everyone gets rape!

Holy shit I didn't even think about that…………

SAGE.
no one cares fuck off

they are degenerate anyway jew pozzed wretches need real men to come save them.Hurry up a wait till we get poor,angry,hungry and start eating bush meat niggers no longer slaves instead turned into livestock like cows for meat and cheap labor.

Hahaha we tried to civilize you instead the impudent jew used you as a weapon so you mad at who niggers? learn history might be a start to get out of that mud hut mentality.

Always remember to report shills.

Sweden deserves to burn.

What is up with this shit, multiple threads worded slightly different.

Britain is preparing to transplant Wombs in Men

BIDF(British Internet Defence Force), tried pinning this on Sweden even though swedish researchers did this transplantation for women and it was several british doctors pushing this for men.

t. other OP

Well, well, well, it turns out they have a use after all. I look forward to the next asexual step in humanity.

Assuming you can get this fake uterus to contract and it has a cervix that can dilate and a birth canal that can take that kind of punishment without being torn to ribbons, a baby can't pass through a male pelvis. The opening is the wrong shape.

I don't have any other words,
SWEDEN, YES!

Let Finland deal with it. That's their plan.

lol when they wanna be men they always wanna be the most faggy ass kind of men, like a beta male tween
every time

Swedes are weeds.

Can't they re-shape the male pelvis? The biggest question is where the female egg is gonna come from. Every baby would need 3 parents.

Uh-huh, Moishe

How progressive!
Now when Cpt Sweden "protects" his people, he can also birth a new "diverse" mudkip!

i was just thinking this on seeing the headline.
There WILL be rejections. And the ones that are actually born to these disgusting freaks will be so fucked up…you cant just slap mother nature in the face like this and expect her to go along with you "progressive" faggotry.

Shut the fuck up, roastie cunt. Women don't suddenly mature on their 18 birthday. Girls have been marrying at the age of 14-15 for thousands of years. Even if these girls are "underage" by modern standards, that wouldn't change a thing.

I ask this every time, but does anyone have the full movie of what happened and what he looked like, afterwards?

Fuck these faggot SJW Swedes have found a way to breed

This MUST be stopped

ITT Holla Forums once again proves that it cannot read and never perform any sort of fact check.

FFS guys, the doctors were british. Not swedish.

You don't say. What's British about the name Amel Alghrani?

The god of equality will not be pleased until every man has a functional womb.

Those wombs won't work, though.
The body will reject it for two main reasons; the body won't recognize the organ and the organ has different chromosomes than the rest of the body. The latter part is the reason you can't get a heart transplant from a woman. That's what I was told, anyway.
I studied only high school biology but even I know this.

This meme is getting old

I for one welcome our Pregnant male Zionist overlords

I was thinking the same thing. Even with drugs, you'd still run into rejection. Even if that's somehow resolved there's also the physiological and fetal developmental issues to contend with.

Thread theme!

I wish these fucking whores would not dye their hair blonde. Look at that last picture, her natural color is showing but she's dying and you can confirm with eye color too. She's acting like a nigger and pretending to be something she isn't. Trust me user. Do not trust girls like these unless you are dominant. They are scaly as fuck.

and the hormonal plumbing is all wrong
pregnancy makes a heavy use of hormonal washing, cleanup and repainting of the brain and body of the mother, an embryo wouldn't survive days in an implanted "male uterus"

Why put it in the same place? Why not attach it to the rear outside ribcage in a backpack configuration? You could even have long-term gestation as a hybrid marsupial-like pouch with the baby peeking out over its … parent's … shoulder! Connect it up the rest of the way and baby's wastes go out with … parent's.
It's not like such abominations wouldn't need IVF anyway…

brb, using entire stock of eye bleach

If I can save my sperm then later breed a copy of myself in myself, I am all up for it.
I would make the perfect me without the unbearable heavy conditioning and karma imposed on me by my parents and society.
A totally liberated and free man. I would name him Hitler, a final blow to the bankers and other leeches, truly a man of the people.

This is going to result in all kinds of horrible diseases and degeneracy in the poor fucking children who are born to these freaks.

Mark my words, this will go horrifyingly wrong.

WHY WHY WHY

Just nuke Sweden, its too sad to keep watching

this will happen and then everyone will act like its ok

Criminally hilarious

But yeah this
Has science gone too far? Yes. Why not create a drug to cure dementia? Alzheimers? Cancer?
No, fucking work on making faggots pregnant.
disgusting

I really dislike this webm, it's full of shit that doesn't even relate to the message, it's all footage of kurds and jihadist moderates..

It should be remade with more footage that relates.

literally a stupid cartoon sketch of going onto a planet with nothing but women or some shit. even 7 years ago people would fucking think this is nuts..

Not sure if agree… IQ and mathematical abilities ARE highly heritable, and many famous mathematicians have some family background, especially in Russia.

Wombs for men: because rapefugees impregnating women just wasn't enough.

At this rate I hope Sweden gets nuked. Fuck armed revolution, it'll never happen. They're too far gone.

KILL. THEM. ALL.

That being said; if succesfull, wouldn't that render women virtually useless?

Sweden has solved feminism.

What if the shitlibs are right and soon there will be no more "gender" and everything will be fluid and modular and this is the next stage of evolution?

Interesting double dubs.