PhD Research on Islam

Hello, Holla Forums.

I'm doing a PhD in sociology, and for my thesis I'm gonna do an extensive research about muslims' opinions and attitudes. Obviously the goal is to expose their fundamental incompatibility with western civilization using facts, quotes from their holy texts, and logic.

Any suggestion about the questions I should ask them?

In my (european) country the subject has basically not been touched yet, and if I tell my professors that I'm trying to understand our lovely guests so we can help them integrate and defeat islamophobia and yadda yadda, there's a good chance they will actually let me do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
wzb.eu/en/press-release/islamic-fundamentalism-is-widely-spread
youtube.88888888com/channel/UC0Uu4XnRS1hiz3JCpNFIuUg888888888
archive.is/VdkLL
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd-nHzAo7IM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry user.

That said you probably won't find reliable sources on anything unless you speak Arabic. Muslims have no qualms explaining their attitude towards the West in their own language since they know the kufar don't understand them.

why are you wasting your time in academia

It should be either:

Other than that it's correct if a bit long winded.

Good luck with finding a job outside of college
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

In 2007 Pew Research reported that suicide bombing was considered justified by French (42%), Brittish (35%), American (26%), and German (22%) youth aged 18-26.
I'll take my BTC, thanks.

Ask about perceived gender equality - that will really put shit in your mentor's tea - specifically punishment for adultery, and drug use. You will also need to separate responses by age, sex, gender, etc.
Expect to see women saying there is no oppression and men saying they regularly beat their wives for whoring around.

You shouldn't use it since you posted it here. Your reviewers might find an archive of this thread or a copy on Leeky forums. Don't leave behind any digital trail proving that you wanted to do this to expose muslims, not help them.

Apostasy is a big issue for them. If you don't want to come across as a Holla Forumsack, you should try to tell them about how coming from a Christian background the idea of conversion is well ingrained. Ask them how they feel about it, how they feel about muslims who marry people of other faiths, how they'd feel about family members converting to be with their partner, that sort of thing.

Apostasy has a death sentence in islam and from my own experiences most are open about it in a way that they are not about wanting to kill homosexuals or infidels.

They're stupidly honest in every goddamn survey.

Thanks.

Thanks. And yeah, I've already planned lots of questions about women's rights, child brides, polygamy, violent punishments, etc.

I'm afraid I will have to eliminate that quote altogether because quoting polls like that makes it too obvious that I want to expose their bestial nature and not help them inflitrate Europe.

Right. I'll ask a couple of questions about that.

The word research is not used as a singular noun like that. It would sound better as "a research poll" or "a research study". To say "a research" probably isn't incorrect and people will know what you're talking about, but it sounds very awkward.

Take your pick

Well.. that's the issue with Sociology. It's dominated by ideology. If it doesn't fit the narrative, it won't be accepted.

Best method would be to use a bottom-up approach, avoid the most obvious and most quoted numbers (it's easy to avoid a different perspective, but hard to avoid raw data); possibly see if Psychological research exists which makes a Caucasian - Arab comparison (try PsychInfo maybe; your uni should have access to it).

My own personal hypothesis (thus far unable to do research about it, so feel free); is that there are neurological differences between Arab - Caucasian races. Specifically, based on the observation that there's very little stimulation in regards to critical thinking in the Mid-east, and a generally emotional perspectives towards questions (e.g. faith vs. science), would imply that there's diminished prefrontal activity.

Add the longitudinal effects of inbreeding, and you'll have increased biological problems (e.g. neurological - psychiatrical).

The biggest issue regarding Sociology is its dead-focus on the nurture. Would be interesting if one of these fields would apply for your research:

I'd focus on the ingroup - outgroup; see whether there's significant differences. It's an easy sell, and a lot easier to research with your background.

Plus, it allows for comparisons - as opposed to throwing yourself in the debate of "but do they follow their faith literally or figuratively?" - "if 90% of them has extremistic views - that means those views aren't extremistic"

Attitude towards marriage outside the religion, especially Muslim women to non-Muslim men.
Attitude towards masturbation using animals (beastiality). Yes its a big thing in pakistan/afghanistan/anywhere tribal and Islamic.
Opinions of martyers, what they define as martyers etc.
Sectarian divisions (opinion of shia, opinion of Sunni, abuse from opposing sects etc)

Remember that cultural incompatibility goes far beneath the most readily obvious observable phenomenon.

wzb.eu/en/press-release/islamic-fundamentalism-is-widely-spread

There is this as well

Follow in the footsteps of those have gone before you. Bill Warner comes to mind, just for starters.

8888888youtube.88888888com/channel/UC0Uu4XnRS1hiz3JCpNFIuUg888888888

Get to know them, unless you are a really unlikeable retard you will get everything you want to know.

Look up Dr. Bill Warner. He has done some really great research on Islam. His books are scholarly. Try and open a line of communication with him.

The reason why islam is so successfull is because if you take a really objective perspective on todays males, the only thing that strikes you the most is that they are mallable cowards and nothing more like that. Not in the sense of proving their worth in a life or death battle but their very give away is that they are fucking indocrinated idiots, very well educated ones at that. And noone with any kind of a different unhinged perpsective would give them any credit.

From what I've read (especially in "A Troublesome Inheritance") this is most certainly the case, but we still don't know enough about the genes that regulate brain activity to fully grasp the neurological differences between the races.

We know of the MAO-A gene linked to aggressivity, of course, and that is FAR more common in africans than in whites or in asians, but every behavior is likely to be influenced and produced by dozens if not hundreds of genes, and the only way to find and analyze them would be to research this particular issue, but NOBODY wants to do it, for obvious reasons. So we have no way to know exactly which alleles of which genes are more or less common or even non existant in certain races.

Obviously, logic dictates that humans that evolve for hundreds of generations in wildly different environments that reward wildly different behaviors, are gonna develop different behavioral tendencies grounded in GENETIC differences. Like the propensity to cooperate, to respect the rules, to punish the ones who don't (sense of justice, who also brings to rebel and overthrow dictatorships), and naturally the IQ, which is simply the ability to solve problems. Instinctive, genetic propensities.
But until broad and thourough research is done on this subject, it's just impossible to gather enough evidence. Academics are gonna use the same lack of evidence they've created to reject the very idea of genetic differences between the races.

That is the biggest obstacle. Everything else is easy.
My strategy is gonna be to present my work as an attempt to help the poor mudslimes overcome our rampant islamophobia, and then gradually find out that, ops, THEY are the racist, intolerant, violent ones. Who could've predicted that?

This is OP by the way, even though it changed my ID.

Noted.
(Unfortunately I'll have to avoid the bestiality issue. It would surely been seen as offensive and would expose me for a deus vult.)

I've already extensively read Bill Warner, and will surely use lots of his materials as prompt for my questions.

I have a really high IQ and a certain situation will only leave you with certain options. That is why things are how they are.
Every man wants his shit shit, so we take it.

We are the real ghosts, the real spirit, and you can see us everyhwere. In plain sight.

Ask them whether they believe islam will conquer Europe. And if they like/dislike/neutral muslims, arabs, turks, jews, israelis, christians, whites, blacks etc.

And a set of questions like "Koran says >", do you believe this should be law of the land".

I'd say:
and

There is a different question to that, if we want to stay humans and the way we are without being slaves, and once you decide that question given the current framework, you are free. And all your morals given by the framework will vanish. That is what we decide.

And also ask muslims if they believe islam is compatible with Western Civilization.

Sorry, I thought you was planning to interview muslims.

Ask if you shitty fucking rats are compatible with western civilization and the way it unfolds. Because YOU fucking rats introduced that crap unto us, and we do not give a fuck about you, so it will desintigrate to the baselines

I dont have to, they already copy me and i know how they think, and in essance i like them much more than you rats. And i mean that.

>a set of questions like "Koran says >", do you believe this should be law of the land".
Yes. I'm already preparing these and they will be really fun. I'm gonna unearth all the slime buried in their retarded holy books.

I'm OP. He's just a guy with a really high IQ.
Also, apparently a ghost.

Ph.D was a great band, RIP Jim Diamond.

Oh and btw, ask the mudslimes what is their opinion about the current moral and political state of the kuffar and what muslims think of their future.

(checked)
You've already failed. Pic related applies to all shitskins too (especially the Semite ones because taqqiya).

Hope this helps. godspeed, OP

Read the quran for starters
take notes on the juicy bits.
They wont hesitate to lie (al-taqiyya deceive the unbeliever ), but they are in general feeble minded so you should be able to set up a string of trick questions to reveal their true intentions.
You will probably hear the excuse "mistranslation" a lot.
Good luck

I've already read the Quran and lots of hadiths and annotated the juicy bits. And I've read extensively about Taqiyya, but the problem is that if I even graze the subject I'm gonna be accused of being a nazi. You can't even suggest that they'd lie to infidels. So unfortunately I'll have to ignore the argument and simply expose their barbarism.

That's where I'd really like everyone's help.
Currently I'm presenting several answers in such a way that one is obviously the "wrong" one (the most brutal and sadistic) and a couple more by contrast appear acceptable but are actually still intolerable for western sensibilities.
Stupid example:
Mudslimes are gonna select 3 because compared to 2 is a slap on the wrist, but flogging gays is still gonna appear brutal to my readers.

Thanks. I'm actually gonna use all that data, but in subtle ways and always insisting that the poor mudslimes complain about being discriminated against, to give the impression that I'm trying to suggest that what they do to us and what we do to them is equally barbaric.

Taqqiyya can be exposed, if you're careful and with enough incontrovertible data.

Of course ultraSJWs will never admit it, but they're impossible to reason with. Regular people are less indoctrinated. For the most part they just don't know Islam enough to realize that the usual narrative of muslims being peaceful and Islam being compatible with our societies is utter bullshit. 80% of them will yield to facts.

Good idea, let's put them against liberal society.

"What do you think of liberal values? How would you rate them from 0 to 10? Would you prefer that sharia was introduced, at least as far as muslims are concerned? Should muslims in secular societies pay taxes to finance services that don't benefit them at all? Should our society put in more effort to accomodate muslim customs and needs?" Etc.

That is NOT what I'm asking. Only checking if someone has a really good idea for a question that can trick the mudshits into exposing their barbarity without taqyyiaing me.

Should definitely ask what sect they are. And then go from there.
I imagine the moderates i.e. the ones that'll undermine your research will all be of one particularly secular sect like ahmadi's.
If you can show that say diabandi's, salafist and wahabbists are all particularly extreme then that will drive home your point that there is "some" amount that should be outwardly rejected.
Once you convince them that there are some sects that will never integrate and they agree to stop those then its a good first step.

question them on child rearing and can expose their brutality
Also
Look on islamic forum in their own language, where they talk freely to each other and you will be shocked.

Look into how the pew polls were done regarding mudslims in the U.K. about who support or sympathize with jihadis. As far as questions to ask, a break down on who sympathizes with the jihadis based on sects of islam (whabbis and sufis probably taking the lions share, or some other sunni branches), do they plan on integrating or going "home". Have they taken a pilgrimage to mecca. What would they do if they were no longer able to receive welfare.

Unfortunately I can't speak goat.

This is a good idea.

Yes, I thought about differentiating by denomination (sunni, shia) but the smaller sects are also important. Will do.

The so called 'Islamic Golden Age': Was it really Islamic?
archive.is/VdkLL

tldr the Islamic Golden Age meme is just a meme

Oh and the supposed peaceful quote said by Obama is way out of context, here it is in full:

Fellow unemployable English major here. If you require my services to proof-read and grammatically correct your thesis, I can for a modest fee.

Neck yourself now or next year you'll be cutting my grass.

I'll be grazing your mother's grass.

Keep practicing your cocksucking for your MA in faggotry.

This this this. Coming from an academic you MUST make sure nothing you say here tracks back to your work.

Filthy SJWs will catch out shit like that and WILL fuck you with it.

Be ever so careful with this.

I will.

When I'm done with all the questions, is there a way I can make you guys read them without Google indexing them, so they can't be tracked down?

This seems to be the best way to go. Ideological liberals need to be confronted. OP, I would suggest reviewing the literature to compile a list of 10 (or whatever number) of values/precepts/ideals that define Western Liberalism. Examples:
Having compiled your list of Western values using citations from the mainstream literature, you construct questions that set Muslims at odds with those values vis-a-vis their theology and doctrines.
P.S. It is easy to bait irl Muslims into revealing their true desires. I have had a Turkish-Kurdish Muslim born in Denmark reveal she would prefer an Islamic Caliphate over Western secular governments. I had a Palestinian American Muslim kvetching over whether or not she would prefer to live under Sharia Law. It took 5+ times of directly asking her for her to say ((("""no""")))

Yes, I've already done most of this work, often by quoting fatwas, hadiths and even quranic suras that directly contradict liberal values and then asking them if they agree with their holy texts or with liberal society.

It's gonna be fun.

P.S.
Did you bang the mudslime chicks?

You wasted $100+k on an education you could have gotten by watching a couple of youtube videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

Assuming your european PhD takes as long as an american one (8 years) I really do not recommend throwing away all of that work and money to try and redpill your peers. They're not going to suddenly accept the correct point of view, they're going to kick you out of the program and deny you the degree.

I would right now bash you for choosing a poor specialty but that wouldn't bring this anywhere

Adding that you're doing a PhD on muslims in a European university, it's highly likely of professors being liberal and possibly will deny your work if you are going to use… "controversial" sources. So, where is the best information source to bash muslims? Which is the best option that it won't trigger those teachers and later being branded as "far-right" and possibly expelled? Muslims or ex-muslims bashing other muslims, that's the best source. Qanta A. Ahmed, Ayaan Hirsi Ali or some other scholars. You could also ask people who studied theology, if some were "researching" Islam, because muslims opinions and attitudes are mainly related to that religion.

If you make a screenshot of the text and distort it slightly with GIMP, Google won't read it. But the image may still be associated with some search terms due to the context provided by this thread, so be very careful.

Did you know Mohamed was scared to face one of Allah's three daughters, Al-Manat? So he sent his lieutenant and possible cousin Ali to destroy that temple, he met the goddess Al-Manat there and thought he had slew her, he then took her swords. Mohamed then sent him to campaign in Persia where he would die, a while after his death that geographical area gave birth to Shia Islam which has always fought Sunni Islam. Also in all the symbols of Shia Islam is Ali's sword, which is still Manat's. Al-Manat was the daughter who always hated her father.

Now you may not care to believe in old tales or their actors but know the power it has over the Semites in some form and how these actors live on through history. This is the way I believe the Semites will have their pride destroyed by unlocking the deep and secret stories Rabbis and Bedouins still know and teach. You need to know their deeper lines of thought to break their resolve, only using what they publicly put out is how they have had victory in the past.

Black Since man is an Islamic apologist, color me surprised.

If you use your thesis only to attack muslims, you're selling yourself short. What you should really do is a deep dive into antisemitic opinions among the various muslim communities, and how those opinions were formed based on acts of jewish aggression and subversion. Then you kill two birds with one stone: Muslims look like evil antisemites, and you get tons of ammunition against schlomo that others can cite as academic fact.

Also, this. Rethink your life. Academia is a fucking waste of a waste. Unless you make a big splashy for team fashy.

Arabs are a subgroup of Caucasians.

Maybe a good point to start would be Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald. From the chapter "The Evolutionary Origins Of European Individualism":

most people living in western society are already incompatible with it. why try to preserve it? if you were truly redpilled then you would know that the collapse of western civilization is a good thing so that the Fourth Reich can rise from it's ashes. without the government all the gibsmedats would be dead in a month.

kindly saged

Good Idea. Ex-muslim Al Fadi Takes on the Koran
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd-nHzAo7IM

You can even find some active on social media platforms who readily answer questions. Vinnie James comes to mind as he is not a white male in addition to being an ex muslim who is fluent in arabic. People like him are like a hammer to the forehead for liberal professors.
There are others out there also. Finding ones who converted then left as the kool aid was bitter may be better than those who just got butthurt because their dad buggered them after the camel or some such shit.

I really think all the material is already out there to address the Islamic Question for any mind strong enough to inquire. If it's not gonna be derivative, you have to think of a radical way to address the issue. Maybe you should study the psychology of leftists and write in a way that intensifies the cognitive dissonance which must be ruminating within.

user I… two of them