Godly osts wasted on bad games

I'll start

delete your account

V was. Low framerate, camera had mech on one side.
Had:
Jumping not flying.

Armored Core 4A was my first, had better mech ideas, shouldn't have played it. Would seem they were the original. 4 is great.

Controls need to be customised but you can so no problem.

I bought Verdict Day twice, took the PS3 version back, later got it on 360 and it wasn't much better. First level was too boring to play more. Controls all wrong. Assault Horizon was like that, with the auto chase, what fool wanted to take away the most fun part of flying, the going through stuff, making it a movie.

AC4A needed no missions, freeroam, a story. No animu. Mech can be more angular too. Human sized. Same play of fly around fast gunning everything down, just with longer missions and more area, reason to equip overboost and use it to travel.

War machine. Getting rid of other ones. Factions offering reasons. None were that interesting. Continue on in your shitty mech doing more than the little engine could. Accept any mission and it will only be combat there so fuck that. They could all be bullshit. Help what needs help and should be. Do the megacorp stuff and be amongst high tech. Help real people and get some characters, nice people. Megacorps mindless and risk of the good in them having the rest take over making development stupid. Perspective of corp about providing, all like that is good. Perspective of people struggling for some dream. Help them keep going toward it. Sad story that player isn't a part of it. Or through own interests is. Take people around on mech, fly to top of buildings poking out of the sand. Familiar tech but fun because of skill and how they enjoy sights, know there is something more for them. Stay away from their religion but it suffices while they need some things to be taken care of. Mind on their dream.

Collect what they need, they are fucked with remember what mech is built for. Nothing comes close. Not even what provides help. They keep their god and go to their dream.

Salvage for them is temptation. They are used to that. Care for it, it becomes one of them. Old things remain, taken with them to their dream. Holding them back, give them enough salvage they can build it. Go smash the rest and end up believing in it. End with wreckage, some of them going over inspecting pieces in their hand, mech sitting broken in the centre, sure to be built into the dream.

Oh fuck, it's him again.

Got goosebumps when this song came on

AC4 is complete shit, like on conceptual level.
ACFA is somewhat better, polished shit.
AC5 is conceptually good, but terrible realization made it shit, probably even worse than AC4.
ACV is another polished turd.

Question is - what the fuck happened between last raven and 4? Why series took such nosedive and become epitome of AA garbage, that's just bad with no redeeming qualities apart from maybe music?

I can think of no worse game.

Any sanic game

Sanic 3D is both shit game and has shit music.

You expect me to read that? Get a grip.

It's okay at best.
I just really wanted an excuse to post that song.