Pic related Nova Portugalidade

Make Portugal Great Again

"Nova Portugalidade"

I know the points i put are kinda vague but you get the point.

Opinions?

Why don't you just get annexed by spain and die you stupid portoguese monkey?

k

Why should the peninsula be lead by Spai, the wweaklings?

this

says the one who lost its empire to jungle niggers

Didn't Portugal legalize drugs in general? How's that working out?

We didn't legalize them. We decided they were not a criminal problem: they're a public health issue.
You only get arrested if you're found with a large ammount of drugs since that demonstrates "intent to sell". That's still a crime.

If the cops find you in possession of one or two doses of a banned substance, you're not arrested or pay a fine. You're required to show up to a medical exam and get treatment. This is mandatory. Not showing up is a crime though and you get jailtime.

Worked out pretty well. Since that happened, drug-related incidents went way, way down including overdoses and trafficking.
Actually, most drug trafficking that happens nowdays is spanish fucks crossing our country with our shit. Most come from north-africa, cross the gibraltar and loaded them with trucks to sell them in northern europe.

Hey did you know Galizia is asking to be annexed by portugal? They realized they have more in common with us than you stupid fucks. For fucks sake, one of your districts went bankrupt and legalized/promoted marijuana trade locally to get out of it.
The other's who did't are still bankrupt.
Spain isn't a terrible country from what I've visisted, but whoever is running your politics is a goddamn moron for 20 years and counting.

To OP:

Alright, that's cool.
That's good too, but crimerats aren't that worrysome unless you live in a shithole (bad parts of Lisbon/Porto)
Fuck no. In the end, the colonies were costing us money and soldiers to maintain. Where we could not bribe the niggers to stop chimping out, we had to station soldiers that died of disease and boobytraps in the jungle.
And that only benefited a few thousand people that got rich and are upset nowadays.
Now this is fucking retarded. The last time we had a King, he was a fucking idiot. An the guy that claims to be the king nowdays as a few chromossomes missing.
You mean Brazil, home of rampant corruption and ghettos? Or Timor, where people need to be armed to reach a voting ballot? Or maybe the colonies, where a couple hundred niggers live wealthly while driving everyone else to poverty, making the migrate here?
This is a good idea. The germans invested money to make us stop producing clothing. Now we buy clothing from china. Why? Because germany sells the industrial looms to china. The free "gibs" europe gave us are all like this: they made us dependant.
Sorry but now. Oligarchy or Meritocracy. We had democracy and classical liberalism after 25 April, 1974. For two years, leftists entered suspected right-wingers homes, arrested or downright killed them. All in the name of liberalism.
The only thing that keeps this from being the general idea in the public is the stupid obssession with football and celebs.
We're the first country in the world to cure 5 diferent kinds of cancer. Does anyone know about it? Here, or worldwide?
Fuck no. They know Ronaldo and that's pretty good.

All the best from Britain Portubros.
The oldest alliances say the strongest.

Just blanda upp with Spain already. Your gene pool will thank you.

Go fuck yourself faggot.
Portugal may have suffered more than most from Muslim invation mongrelization a long time ago. But every Portuguese iv ever met was a total bro with a deep sense of nationality and kinship with other Europeans travelling there.

Unfortunately there are not white Portuguese speaking countries other than Portugal. Brazil is more or less a mulatto/mestizo hellhole (with some pockets of whites but hardly the majority) and all of Portugal's other former colonies are populated by shitskins.

The next logical step after tearing down the EU is to replace it with a military alliance of sovereign European nations and to create a buffer zone in North Africa, Anatolia and the Levant against the shitskin populated third world.

All this pent up energy could be better spent working but we all know that PIGS are work shy demi-negroids. :^)

Maybe if shilling set at your screen was consisted "work" id take you seriously

This mean they'll be dealing with Brazil
any chance for a strong nation will go down the drain if they want to include Brazil in there

For what fucking reason would you want to form a commonwealth with a whole bunch of disgusting mud-races? Take a notes of Britain since they have to deal with immigration from their former colonies since they're part of the "commonwealth" too.
So unite with a bunch of disgusting, worthless hueniggers? Again, fucking retarded. This is nothing but worthless civnat cuckoldry. "Language" doesn't change the blood of a people. Unless they are ethnically Portuguese they don't belong in the Portuguese territory.

Brit here, our factories were outsourced, a few were paid to move by the EU, but hey they give us some money, so who cares about the unemployment due to shit like that.

The EU is cancer, every member got fucked over to cripple us, to make us dependant on the EU and eventually form s superstate as a result.
If you find a way out of the EU, I will find a way to buy Portugese goods as a result, I already hate giving money to China, and I support European nations reclaiming sovereignty.

Just don't get too close to us, because you don't want any of our problems pouring into your country.
t your oldest ally the UK.

God I wish there were more people in the v4, I want a nationalist alliance between European countries. Fuck places like Albania though, they are Ottoman bastards.

Calm down, sheikh.

sounds like civic nationalist rubbish
europeans out pakis in

This could only go wrong as it would endorse the mongrelisation of Portuguese people with subhuman niggers, transforming Portugal into Brazil 2.0.

Brazil, Timor, Mozambique and most other Portuguese colonies are inhabited by subhumans, niggers and such, and most of them are lawless and violent places. I don't understand why you would want them back.

Por favor

White BR here, you brought those filthy niggers here. I would be appreciative of a remove watermelon alliance.

Reino Unido de Portugal, Brasil e Algarves deixa meu pau duro

I'm sorry that the nigger plague was ever brought to the Americas. It only served to destroy beautiful places like the Caribbean islands, Brazil and the USA.

They should've been deported once their usefulness was obsolete. Now, I fear a must stricter method is necessary in dealing with this plague.

Eh you have to last long enough for Europe to unfuck itself to get any help. Close ranks, shore up the white enclaves in Brazil and hold out until help can arrive.

Idk, they seem like a very centered, not even civnat, group.
Sure, it's a start on the sea of leftism that Portugal is, but it's definitely nothing to glamourize.
Also, Portugal doesnt really need to create a "commonwealth" with its former colonies. The only worthwhile ex-colony right now is Brazil, and the african colonies, while have the potential for great riches, will always remain poor and exploited by the international jewry whilst they are under nigger hands.

Also fuck you american and spanish niggers. Portugal has rightful claims to half of spain due to the pre-roman ethnic boundaries. i know it probably wont happen in any place other than Galiza, though.

Well, at the time we really didnt have enough technology to properly explore and extract all the wealth the african colonies had, nowadays we actually have the means of making them profitable.
But idk, I think it would be more important as a "rite of passage", like the ancients had to prove themselves to society by going to war, than an actual enterprise.

Or, you know, culturally influencing these niggers? Brazil never had a culture of it's own, it always was a reflection o either Portugal, France or the US, so i can see it happening again if we get our shit together.
And yeah, we need to find a way to destroy niggerball, although that isnt exactly something exclusive to Portugal.

Portugal have loads of leftover fashy ideals. But what is this thread user? Just shooting the shit?

Are you organising a group? Are you part of one? What is this?

how and when?

Brazilian here, the whole increased reapproach of relations with Older Colonies wouldn't lift here.
The general public would only laugh at your funny accent and nothing would be done.
Then, Africa? Are you guys sane?

As in "let's leave the EU" or "reformer"?
Ok, this is nothing.

As a Portuguese, you would obviously think that.
You see, Rio de Janeiro and Minas Gerais are the closest States of having a "Portuguese" culture.
The Northeast States are a mix of Portuguese culture and Negro culture.
The North is purely mongrolized Amerindian+Negro culture.
The Center-West is barely Portuguese, but it's like they're Acultural or leaning towards an Amerindian+Texas culture of Agricultural/Pecuary Lords and Country music.

The productive and civilized states left, São Paulo and Espirito Santo of the Southeast and the 3 of the South are outright Italian and German and not Portuguese at all.

But saying that, the WHOLE of Brazil is much more "American" culturally than anything.

Only Galicia is rightful Portuguese Clay, and even then, you're all fucking Celtiberians either way.

No. Minas Gerais, maybe, but Rio de Janeiro has NOTHING to do with portuguese culture.
So, portuguese and negro culture?
So, indian and negro culture?
So, american culture like i mentioned on my post?

São Paulo is perhaps one of the most portuguese parts of Brazil and you know it. The others simply have adopted the culture of the immigrants, which isnt brazilian at all.

You only proved my point that Brazil never had a culture of its own, always adopting the culture of its main influencer or immigrants, unlike places like Mexico.

How dare you. The only part of Portugal which is QUESTIONABLY celtiberian is the veton-influenced part of the lusitanean tribes who lived in the frontier with spain, said tribes whose territories stretched well into spain's territory btw. Most of Portugal is composed by the celtici, the western lusitaneans and the calaeci tribes, all of which were more culturally related to the tribes of northen spain than the rest of the celtiberians, like the vetones. Heck, even the languages were different, while we had a Q-celtic language, similar to the britons, they had a P-celtic language, like the gauls. I think i sperged too hard.