@jackposobiec

I'm literally making this as a containment thread for Jack posts because theyre getting out of hand in the CNN threads

This slimy little weasel is the most annoying tool on twitter. Unlike most ecelebs which just seem incompetent or stupid, this one seems intentionally dumb, we have anything on him?
I thought he was funny at first glance, then realized with his little "you are all gerbils" stunt he was anti-free speech, and then i noticed how copy pasta'd his tweets were, even stole tweets from Don Jr.

Then I spotted pic 2 in another thread, and thought, there might be more to this….

We are coming you for jackyboy

Holla Forums never forgets and never forgives, Jack.

Can we get him IP banned so that he has to work at least slightly harder to lurk.

There is a good chance Jack is monitoring this thread.
It is against my Bodhisattva vows to instigate suffering or violence.

But that doesn't mean I cannot help hunt down those who do. Never forget who we are or what we do, Jack. We control the battlefield.

I'm really getting sick of this Kike. There is plenty on him. Soon Juden…soon…

Anyone crying in this thread is acting like a massive faggot tbh
MUHHHHH PR

You stupid fucks realize there's already bots for Holla Forums on Twitter that tweets every thread? Dumbfuck faggots

Hi there Jack. We aren't going to forget this

Your days are over.

Nice slave uniform

jack is alright imo

APOLOGIZE

hi jack

I just hope Holla Forums will get enough attention from normalfags to die already. I want reddit audience here, and all of the twitter kekistan shitposters to get here to make this place a complete shithole and even drive ebil nazis away.
MUH PR indeed. You see, Holla Forums and Holla Forums benefit from attention, but you don't.

Yeah, I'm fine with this. Let's make gore fun again.

Yes, because hiding threads and filtering IDs is such a laborious process, I just can't see how we'll manage.

Also

Holla Forums, just because you can't get any attention cause no one gives a shit about your commie antics doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt you if you did.

he dindu nuffin

You keep forgetting that the Holla Forums mods aren't on your side, kike.

You cucks will never get it, there is only one way to stop us and you'll never understand what it is. You are so useful to your own demise, and that is your leftist doctrine in action.

I'll be laughing while tightening your noose as you talk about how White Privilege shouldn't allow this to happen.

OMG IT'S LIKE YOU EXPECT US TO CARE ABOUT SOME MORON ON TWITTER.

PLS FUCK OFF D/C SHILL

Know how I know you're a newfag?
observe the cuntry flag

When the lights come on it is your kind that scatter.

you can just tell jack poserbitch has been a loser his whole life