Who funded this pile of crap

who funded this pile of crap

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Feig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Reitman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Pascal
archive.is/83NQk
steamspy.com/app/224460
nationalvanguard.org/2015/07/ashkenazi-jews-can-be-identified-at-100-accuracy-by-dna-tests/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929710002466
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00439-012-1235-6/fulltext.html
aapjstudies.org/index.php?id=62
avotaynu.com/books/PolishOfficers.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Since it's by the studio that made contrast, aka that PS4 lineup title that ended up being three hours long, probably Sony.

I thought they only funded meme movies

It's shit?

I was pretty excited for it until I saw early access. The only decent early access games I have seen on steam were Black Mesa, War for the Overworld and Grim Dawn. Like every other early access game its going to be on the top selling charts on steam for awhile because idiots think of it as some sort of preorder service and then are dumbfounded when the game is never finished, just like kikestarter.

I think the Angry Bird subtext flew right over most people.

I think the subtext was so vague that it could be fitted to anyone's personal agenda

It was shown at the xbox show at E3 though so I kinda doubt that.

Actually Rovio did most of their own funding with the movie except marketing from what I remember hearing.
Believe they got a good payday because of it.

Its shit.

Has this anything to do with LISA? Or is it just a coincidence

uncle Jack is the only good thing to come out of this game as far as I can tell. Hope we get more highlight vids of him once the game comes out, but as far as I can tell they haven't had him record any new material

Obviously shit

But this game is pretty good.

The two projects are unrelated. Creative process for WHF started in '13, and the first LISA game released in '14. Chances are, complete coincidence.

It really isn't that vague.

That's pretty great. I went in and watched the second part.

oh yes , most certainly

Oh it's out? Time to pirate it and try it out.

It's too pretentious and obvious for its own good. Yeah candy world is actually demons, we get it, what's the point of playing through it if plot twist is revealed before you even start?
Unless there is another twist that world is actually candy and it is protag who is murderous psychopath.

Also
I'm sick and tired of those, fuck it.

In Early Access, yes it's out, yes it's breddy good.

Enough to make me avoid it

Is this the closest we'll get to a Clockwork Orange game?

Oh boy, I wonder how many Clockwork Orange references will be in it.

I wouldn't mind the plot twist if it wasn't for the fact that it's been done to death by now.

Anygames that do that well?

Wait this came out? Was there any advertising?

It's only in early access right now and is a buggy, glitch filled mess. I guess it'll be at least a year until the finished game comes out.

Lone Survivor ?

Postal 1 I think.

I was actually kind of interested until it turned out to be yet another open world survival crafting sandbox thing.
God I'm sick of open world survival crafting sandbox things.

It's like a perfect shitstorm of "no thank you".

Sometimes I like the feeling of predicting a game is shit and then it's actually shit

wow pat yourself on the back there champ, you're an inspiration to us all

Good pull on the quads, though.

But what if everyone else in the park was going around eating dogshit?

Common sense isn't as common as it used to be once and there are plenty examples to confirm this ; with hardly anyone calling out shit like that or even pushing the standards of what is acceptable and enough people just accepting it as the status quo causes a rise in mediocrity where people that will do the bare minimum are gonna be congratulated as if they are geniouses and forward thinkers just because exactly as you pointed out "they don't eat the poop" to the point where the audience that these games cater to are gonna mirror the current state of the games industry itself and that is a sad commentary in itself

case in point as user points out

Quads confirm for this being shit.

You know, what we saw of the game at E3 looked like a cheap Bioshock ripoff already and yet they managed to make it WORSE by going the indie open world crafting survival route.

played it. shit game, dont bother.

The trailer looked kind of cool… Redpill me on this game.

I remember being vaguely interested in the trailer and wasn't even aware anything came out on it till now. Didn't this shit have a fucking kickstarter? And they want more money from early access?
From what I've looked up its yet another open world sandbox survival game, shit thats already been done to death and I can't help feeling that it only picked that genre because thats whats "popular".

It's fucking Skyrim in Britbong land.
/thread.

kys

That game was trash. Why would you tell people that you made it?

Ghostbusters was the last straw. Corporate has culled their gaijin leadership.

Wow, that's a dense pack of warning labels. And 28 € to get an early taste of this unfinished shit sounds like a deal of the current year.

Oy vey! The (((gaijin))) should be given another chance!

I love that audio on those videos.

That's a legitimate accomplishment for someone who was raised on dog shit, and thought of himself as addicted to eating shit, until he realized that it was the eating, rather then the shit he enjoyed.

Whats wrong with the Angry Birds movie. It's one giant redpill made by Finns. The whole movie is about the dangers of Islamic migrants.

Except it's obvious the movie has intentional nationalist tones. Otherwise the pigs wouldn't have "COEXIST" stickers and shit - which is an actual logo antifas use in Europe to promote open borders. They didn't even change the C in COEXIST from the moon symbol of Islam.

Doesn't gaijin refer to whites?
But when you look at the Ghostbusters makers…

Director and writer: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Feig
"Feig's father was born Jewish"

Producers:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Reitman
"Reitman's parents were Jewish"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Pascal
"She is Jewish."

I didn't even know you could buy it yet and I already want my money back.

That image makes me think of Condemned: Criminal Origins.

Ivan Reitman was the person that could've saved the movie but was pushed to the side by Sony's CEO at the time (a feminist) and Feig.
Don't bring reitman into this, he had a huge role in the first two movies

Sounds like he brought himself into it.
I don't think you really understand or know much about Jews if you are so quick to assume some of them mean well. In all of history there has only been a very small amount of Jews who did not have ill intent towards goyim.

He wasn't part of the movie, he was participating in name only. It was part of his contract to come back and work on ghostbusters sequels, but it didn't matter because the CEO of the company that was making it did not want to work with him. I mean shit look at the sony email leaks, they even talk about having a party with the whole staff and then tell everybody that was there via email not to tell reitman that they had a party.

The man was shoved to the side and it was made impossible for him to work on the movie.

Gaijin is anyone who isn't Japanese.

Oh yes, I confused it with gwailo the Chinese word for whites.

Ok. It is true that Jews jew over even each other. Israel especially is basically one eternal event of them cheating and tricking each other non stop.

I usually don't believe in this jew stuff for most things, but man for movies it's always them.
Fuckin hell

I havent played any "open world crafting survival" game, just seem like a bunch of garbage riding on meme like fags calling a B movie shooter like Resident Evil a "survivor horror"

Played it a good while yesterday, it's nothing special and I have no idea how they claim everyone will have a unique experience, it's just all the same mission set pieces jumbled up a bit. About the most fun I had was eating rotten food and popping pills. The PC never shuts up too.

That's what Cantonese speakers like Hong Kongers would use.

Mainland mandarin chinaman would use "laowai". It means "old outsider"

Yeah, no they're obviously in control of movies. If they weren't, Mel Gibson wouldn't be blacklisted for talking shit about jews.

Isn't it just a knock off of this?

Is there a torrent yet? All I could find fromt he usual sources were pre-alpha builds.

What the fuck?

Why is it that hipsters ruining dystopian settings with their shitty writing and nobody is complaining?.

Why the fuck are they remaking The Magnificent Seven. These kikes can't leave the classics alone can they

I fear that even with the lackluster gameplay that has been done to death before, all the eyecandy and story concept will be just enough for most Steam users, I see this being a success on the plot alone, after all, no one plays games for more than 1 hour, if you do get a life :^)

so the green pigs are the goods guys after all, but misunderstood?

I pulled up this and only managed to get through about fifteen minutes of it before having to turn it off, and that's with gratuitous five-second skips ahead. It's ridiculously fucking boring to watch, I don't even want to imagine what it plays like. I think expectations are killing it a bit, since I was expecting a Bioshock or something after having seen the trailer for it at E3, but it's so boring and slow. Combat takes forever since any attack is tied to a ridiculously slow stamina meter. It's impossible to do anything because your character bitches about needing to eat or drink or sleep every two seconds. The whole game is "grab a bunch of shit, craft it into other shit, use the shit on still more shit", except without much evidence of the third bit, and split up into extremely brief, at-most-three-minute sprints.
How you fuck up a premise as simple as this game's is incomprehensible by the human imagination.

What people in the past thought the future would be like.
Still a retarded description, as it's closer to the 60s than what the 60s thought 2000 would be like.

Pretty much, only that combat has much less consequence. You can pretty much outrun anything or simply punch their shit, they also have horrible AI pathing.

If only Nintendo Ltd. would do the same thing to NoA.

Soooooooo

Was it

de Jews?

The fuck you on about?

I remember the cover reveal and it had a big nose in the background. Insinuating it was de Jews all along.

>>>/4chan/

Mark is really butt hurt today

For a second there I though you were on about the game itself, not the lore.
I'm still not entirely sure what you're talking about
Fucking Holla Forums crossboarders

It's pity. They could have made a delightful Scarfolk inspired game instead.

Is someone pretending to be from Holla Forums you dumbshit.

Because the Rapinghams in every town never happened

Still has the same result of making Holla Forums-originated memes hard to tell from d&c shilling.

casuals who were wowed by the gaming presses coverage of another indie darling that is groundbreaking and unique and shh who said we're in bed with the developers? just because theyre on my podcast and at my house and on my secret mailing list… what are you a racist?!

Any piece of shit game will make millions of the press fall over themselves to tell everyone it's great. I bet that Inside game from the makers of Limbo is making mad cash despite all anyone had to say about it was "it's good but i cant tell you any more!"

People are idiots

I wish we had more of those games BUT the kind that were actually fucking FINISHED!

I think i have something like 15-20 m-muh survival gayms on steam wishlist and most likely every single one of them is still early access unfinished garbage so i'm not wasting my money.

Oh come on guys, just look at this dream team. How could you not expect GOTY out of them ?

No no no no no

That't beneath you

Those girls with beneath the kebabs

Those girls were in the kebabs

You've got an obsession if you're saving shit like this lad.

Seems to work out for you, britcuck

Case in point.

Angry birds was made by some other guys and it would've been a fine profitable movie but sony decided to step in because they wanted to make it a cinematic universe and blew 300 million marketing it

So what triggers you most:
The fact that it's happening in every town in your shitty country
Or the fact that I posted about it?

Please keep posting these pictures.

Are you a police officer by any chance?

why tho

What is wrong with those pictures, shit is hilarious.
I weep for humanity

Here
>>>/polarchive/1257
>>>/polarchive/1335

I hope he's skimming from that foundation and is going to hire contractors to clean things up for those poor people.

You know things are bad when you're honest-to-God considering moving to Blackpool so that your child will only be exposed to white scum instead of brown scum.

The Charlene Downes kebab murder was in blackpool

Also:
archive.is/83NQk

That still doesn't change that, at it's core, it's another 3D animated movie with a rather boring and predictable plot.

I'm still surprised they waited so long to make a movie. When did the games come out? 2009?

I dont think Ive even seen a game with survival elements this poorly implemented

wooooooooooshhhh

Also the first thing that came to mind when I saw this was "Sir, You are Being Hunted" but without the robots. So this game's already been made.

It's Bioshock with a Clockwork Orange vibe.

The first 15 minutes of gameplay follows the formula set by those games:

ftfy

What's the point of LISA?

(checked)
Are they trying to make it look as cancerous as possible?

HOW
There are no plasmids, no secret society, the story isn't about political ideologies and the drug addicts are the ones living the good life, not the other way around. There's hardly anything supernatural as well and all the places are quite lively, with the richer areas even being quite well cleaned and maintained.

How the fuck do you faggots always think Bioshock looking at that? It's much, much closer to Dishonored than Bioshock, with the plagues, the looks on the drowned districts, the guards and they even have their own version of the Light Pillars.
I swear, you people are even worse than gaming "journalists" getting bullshit analogies from screenshots and calling it a day.

Are you gonna pass judgement solely by the first 15 minutes of the game? Really? I pirated it
The first and the second island are quite basic and I kept thinking there was something missing in the game. The night has completely empty streets, for instance.
However, now that I'm in the third island, there are cops walking the streets at night and traps are harder to deal with and more dangerous. Difficulty does go up and the environment changes considerably.
If you're gonna judge a game just from the first minutes, might as well just compare tutorial levels…

Nobody gets pissy at you for shitting on a good game. Everyone enjoys you for mocking a bad one. We don't think for ourselves, here. We simply perform the inverse of games journalists, complete with buzzwords. Calling something shit makes you look like an expert around here - and the less information you have when you call it shit, the better.

I've seen a few videos about the game before, it looked a bit interesting but when I heard about "crafting survival open-world", I'll admit any hype I had died. That's why I pirated it after all.

However, what I found out was that most articles from actual games journalists I read before I tried the game only had screenshots from the first 2 islands. Most of them didn't even went further than that.
And a few of those articles sounded a lot like someone that just rushed through the game and didn't even explored it properly. Like complaining about having to go back to your base to sleep, when there are plenty of houses with beds of their own, or that you'll do most of your crafting in your base anyway, so sleeping is just something you do whenever you go stash shit and craft supplies.

Games journalists at least have the excuse it's a job for them and some even have to buy the game.
Here on Holla Forums, there's nothing but NEETs that pirate everything, so neither money nor time is an issue when it comes to trying out a game. The fact that so many people have such strong (and often wrong) opinions about the game is a severe paradox.

Calm down, faggot. I already explained it. How do you not draw the connexion?

I don't know who has financed it. The dev's last game wasn't a roaring success either. I can provide you some pictures of the entire dev team though.
steamspy.com/app/224460

Maybe because Bioshock never looked sacharine in any part of it. And it began with a plane crash and a splicer roaming the ceiling, not "locking a door behind the main character".
The "drug-dependent locals" don't realize you're a deviant either, they recognize you're another cunt with Adam in your blood or simply crossing their turf, it has nothing to do with you following the rules.

I'm beginning to suspect you didn't played neither We Happy Few nor Bioshock…

Says in the beginning credits and the main menu that it was funded by the Canada Media Fund or some such non-sense.
Apparently Canada funds artists so they can make art, including videogames. I believe it's the same association that funded Fez, since fish sticks took Canadian bucks too.

Which is really fucking weird considering the theme of the game and Canada…

He's Peter Sotos.

Get the fuck out. I've been playing the shit since yesterday and it's all the same rinse and repeat shit. There's no great curve ball or particular ramp in difficulty.

You haven't even reached the third island yet? After a whole day playing it?
That's the first proper town, it requires you to actually use a different suit, it has guards (bobbies) walking about and the traps are much harded and lethal to deal with. It's not too difficult by any standard, but difficulty does rise from the simple tin can traps and no police force at night from the previous islands.

Well, it's always them when it comes to banks or any media as well, even if you don't believe it, it's still true and the evidence exists.

Just look at the US Federal Reserve for example, they've had only Jewish chairmen for a long time.

Do you know how all US dollars come to existence? The Fed prints all the US dollars in existence, then loans them to the US government at high interest. This of course means that the US government kind of owes the Fed more dollars than how many currently exist, so they are never able to pay the debt back to the Jews - having to do favours in return.

If I recall correctly, almost half of the US national debt (which is 21 trillion, or something around there?) is owed to the Federal Reserve.

No, how are you having trouble understanding it? The green pigs are Moslems. They invade the bird island and then claim to be friendly migrants. This is the actual plot of the movie. Then a sizeable population of the birds are retards who believe the pigs lies and start hating on the other birds who are smart enough to see that the pigs mean to conquer them.

Just like Moslems and Europe.

Or are you part of his D&C routine? You a duo?

[sweating intensifies]

everyone's anti-semetic, they just don't know it.

it's trash, fam.

Once you realize that Holla Forums is full of contrarians and unpleasable faggots everything they say will make sense.

If it isn't free, relatively unknown and filled with autism Holla Forums usually want's nothing to do with it. Much like hipsters once something becomes popular it loses all appeal.

Those quads formed my opinion on this game, thanks.

It's startling just how common plot twist cliches and conventions are that we're getting to the point where we're beginning to need a third layer to keep things interesting
The ultimate tragedy of all this is that we were here before, but stories got dumber to appeal to a broader audience. Ever watched The Maltese Falcon? Several layers of truth, and it doesn't shove all the answers in your face. Fuck, I love that goddamn movie and I want a game with a story that well told.

The cabinet of Dr Caligari

The important question is, is it worth buying?

Why did you make 4 different posts instead of putting them all in the same post?
Don't just hit Reply before reading the whole thread, you tard.

Jews are as much of a race as Islamics, Christians, Hindus or Mormons are, retard.
Also, funny point there, with the white people actually being twice as rich as jews, and yet they are the ones that dominate everything.
At least don't fucking contradict yourself when posting that shit.

No.
As in, the type of game is fairly niche, not many people like games like these and the odds you will like it is pretty low because of that. But if you do like these kind of games (like I do), you'll know it and be drawn to it anyway.
It's the kind of games that actually have a fairly simple objective at all times to complete but puts a lot of pressure on you the whole time, constantly throwing problems you have to solve before you even have time to complete the main objective, making every decision you make a heavy one and planning very important.

There's also the issue with the theme. I actually like how the towns look, the NPCs are funny and somewhat interesting and the story is a pretty neat one.
However, when comparing it with Pathologic or Dishonored, the game often clashes with itself. A lot of elements look comical, cartoonish and funny, despite the attemps at making it very depressing and melancholic. This doesn't work very well and you'll often be laughing at things that were supposed to be very sad. It's simply not very good at setting a tone.

The gameplay is fairly tight and simple enough while having good depth to it, but it needs some improvements. The grid-like inventory adds little to the game than a simple drop down menu couldn't give you, even including a weight limit on how many items you can bring. Items are only differenciated with a white or blue background meaning if you can use them or they are just crafting materials, you'll gloss over your inventory and it's hard to tell how many healing supplies, food or water you have since they mix with each other.

There are also a few bugs I've found, although they are working on them, and the game is still in Alpha stage. I've read they actually intend to implement a total of 3 characters to play with so you see different stories, might want to wait until then.

tl;dr: If it's the kind of game you actually like? Give it a pirate or a buy if you have free cash. If it's not, don't bother.

Yeah I don't know how someone typoes the same name again in the same picture. I think I'll make a better one. Also pretty sure they are in the wrong order in the picture if that's supposed to be chronological order of Fed chairmen.

Look up what Ashkenazi is.

Jews are a race. Even the atheist Jews and the ones that have converted to other religions still act in interests of the Jewry. In fact they are even more dangerous than the ones that religiously practice Judaism, the atheist Jews are the most radical about the Jews being a master race and the goyim being their slaves.

Their entire kind has a very tribal mindset.

Secondly
Jews are 2% of the US population you retard, yet 36% of US billionaires. Yes let's just pretend like everything is fine and they are not a very small but international clique of skilled power grabbers.

Whites on the other hand in the graph are 58.25% of the US billionaires, and whites are 65% of the US population. Sounds much more reasonable.

Do you not understand how disproportionately represented Jews are in billionaires? In the media? In banking? They literally do control and dominate these fields, the stats prove it.

Yeah I don't think this moron has ever heard of a DNA test. You can send a DNA sample to a lab and without knowing anything about you, they will be able to tell from your DNA what race/races you are from, including Ashkenazi Jew % of your DNA if you have any. They are definitely a race or at least a tribe within the Arab race.

Only when convenient. Sometimes Judaism is in the blood, sometimes it ain't. Whatchagonnado, goy? Call G-d's chosen people liars, like a racist?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAあああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

I did, those are the Jews that left Israel. So what? Still doesn't make them another race any different from whites. They seem to have somewhat different costumes, but if that's all you're going for, I guess Christians and Protestans are now races as well?

In fact, the best I can find is how lots of Jewish communities are different ethnically, but that's it. They are an ethnic different from other people (including the mainstream jew), much like gipsies or rednecks, but they are still an ethnic group of white people, part of the same race.

I did the leg work for you:
nationalvanguard.org/2015/07/ashkenazi-jews-can-be-identified-at-100-accuracy-by-dna-tests/
WHO WOULD FUCKING GUESS

So they inbreed a lot and end up genetically being similar. How does that make them a different race? Rednecks are even more inbreds than they are and I'm sure you don't consider them a race.
Also:
:^)

I literally don't care about how they'd like to be seen, only what's factually correct. As far as I can see, Judaism is a religion and jewish people are an ethnicity. We are all still white men, despite how much both the jews and Holla Forumsedancers would like to believe otherwise (which does bring the horseshoe theory to the table, ironically)

The cunt from that game looks like my friends wife. She's a bitch as well.

What happens at the end of Welcome to Rapture? A bunch of splicers try to break through a window and you escape into the Medical Pavillion while Atlas locks the door behind you so they don't get in.

And what happens in Bioshock Infinite (yes, when I say Bioshock, I don't mean that ONE game, I mean the franchise)? You're about to throw a baseball and the guy notices you got a suspicious tattoo on your wrist. They discover that you're a deviant.

Again, how do you *not* make the connexion? Imbecile.

Jews are Semitic,whites are Caucasian and Gypsies are Romani.

No they're trying to make it look like A Clockwork Orange

Also
You guys are broken record.

But that's an incredibly minor detail in the long run, literally 10 seconds of a cinematic, how does that hold more weight in your comparison than the rest of it? Did you actually only saw\played the opening cinematic and called it a day?
Plenty of games do the "closing door behind you to keep the bad guys away for now" trick, especially in tutorial levels.
Not to mention 30 seconds after that, you're in the sewers being chased by the cops, there's a door in front of your character and he can't open it at all. There isn't gameplay there! AND IT'S A NARRATOR EXTERNAL TO YOU CHARACTER DOING IT, NOT YOU!

I seriously don't understand why the fuck you are basing your comparison of the games based on what's essentially the tutorial of the tutorial when literally everything else in the game has nothing to do with it. Hey, you can weld doors behind you in Killing Floor to prevent zombies from breaking in, I guess that game is literally Bioshock too?

I get how you made the conexion, I just think you're fucking retarded. You're hippie-tier at pattern finding.

Don't even say you pirated it, that game was a waste of bandwith regardless and any Elizabeth porn is found out of the game

Semitic is a term describing people that spoke Semitic languages, it's not a race and scholars even agree it's not even an ethnicity.

How the fuck was it vague? It was full of symbolism right in your face. Some things like the coexist sticker weren't even symbolism, that was just straight up statement.

Contrast was good tho, IIRC.
Is this one so bad?

(checke'd)
major disappointment of the year

Predictable plot twists aren't bad. It's been several thousands of years of advance society and we still only have 7 basic plots. Shit gets done to death easily. What matters is how well it is done.

But that's fucking wrong. Semites are actually the most inbred group of people on the planet. For example over 50% of all Arabs on this planet are married to their first cousins or closer relatives.

Nowhere near that many of rednecks are inbred, probably a few percent in total in reality.

Ok, so what if they aren't a race? The point remains true, that they can be identified through DNA testing, and that even the ones who do not religiously practice Judaism are JEWS, and look out solely for interests of the tribe.

That is my point. You don't seem to understand what a Jew is, which is shown by your following moronic retardation:

Indeed, that is not a Jew. If a gentile converts into Judaism, they are not a Jew really, and the actual Jews will not see you as one because you were not born into the tribe.

Jews are not a religion, the reason they do the things they do is their genes, not their faith. This is showcased by the fact that the atheist Jews are the most dangerous ones, for example Marx, Lenin and Trotsky.

Joy is the happy drug that makes them see reality in a "everything is sunshine and rainbows" way instead of a "holy fuck why's there so much blood" way.

pigs got completely slaughtered and their homeland left burning and in shambles

t. actually saw the movie

How about no, Ulyanov has nothing to do with joos.
Trotsky, in other hand is actually Leib Davidovich (father name: David) Bronstein, are bright example of inhumane desire for world chaos and wealth redistribution through it.

How about yes. Lenin was a Jew.

Jews (or Hebrews, if you prefer) are also a hybrid ethnicity.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929710002466
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00439-012-1235-6/fulltext.html
t. not/pol/

Does anyone have a screen cap of this?
I'd like to see it for scientific purposes.

I liked The Chronicles of Amber for that reason.

Eh, it's a mixed bag, like everything else. Look up Stanisław Lem. An atheist, fully assimilated Polish Jew.

your tax dollars

Still not a race.

Why does he even have to provide you with a screen cap? His dad works for Nintendo, I'm sure he knows what he's talking about.

Only if you are Canadian.

People who make these kind of really long posts, tend to have autism.

Well, there are some good Jews, but they are such an extreme rarity that we can not say it is a mixed bag. With conclusive evidence we can determine that vast majority of them are hostile to us.

For example, there were about 70 000 Jews who volunteered to join the Wehrmacht or SS in Germany, having enough morals to understand that the Jewry has been doing bad things. Yet that was a minority, vast majority of Jews refused to work or fight for a living, and chose to be arrested rather than work like a filthy goy.

People who make these kind of really short posts, tend to use Twitter.

Thanks for this, the Scarfolk Council website is amazing.

the nigger that made these got butthurt over brexit and muh racists

I know right. I find it pretty funny that a person lampooning overbearing and backwards state intrusion would be a leftist Europhile.

oh gosh

What?

Right back at you, you hopelessly autistic idiot. You might be one of the few people in the world who actually needs Ritalin.

That is a terribly charismatic duck…that gives me an idea

You assumed a game about a society controlled by a drug that makes people happy, with the focus being on stealth, fitting in with the crowd and crafting…
Was similar in any shape or form with a first person shooter with guns, supernatural powers, no towns or townsfolks, barely any stealth or crafting.

All because 10 seconds in the prologue, there's a part of a cinematic moment that they share in common. Instead of the rest of the gameplay, the world, it's mechanics and setting.
Instead of comparing it to Dishonored, a game about stealth as well, (and with straight up copies of Light Pillars) with plague as well.

I might be autistic, but you're the one that needs Rytalin to keep that ADHD in check.

And the first 15minutes are where any similarities to bioshock end. Given you have to spend most of the time making sure to take care of your hunger and water needs. And the perma death nature of the game. Once you die you start over from the beginning.

Why did they turn Seven Samurai into a shitty western? These gaijin can't leave the classics alone can they.

That's your fault amerilard , the radation of those bombs affected their brains in the same way animu affect your brains ; you either should've stopped when you dropped the first bomb or you never have stopped past the second one , now they will become you and you will become them and the circle will finally be whole

I've found that that's only true while you're learning the game. Once you understand how the world works, it becomes rather easy to sate your hunger and thirst.
Easy as in, you can do it fast and have plenty of time to explore and do Encounters, but it still stays an interesting mechanic.
So far I haven't found out what happens if you spend too much time on Joy, but I'm sure there's some problem bound to happen.

That's an option you can turn off when starting the game, and there's another that gives you a second option.
I've tried it, died once after a lot of exploration due to thirst when I went to sleep, trying to have it turned off and seeing what happens if I die.

WHY DOEES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME ?

This happens to everyone, mate. It's just not your /sp/eciality to get doubles.

What is it with this style of game specifically? Why are they never finished?

Case in point, vid related.

Although

You are mistaking me for someone else. I never have claimed that.

Most Polish Jews had no special objections to service in the Polish Army before and during the WWII.
aapjstudies.org/index.php?id=62
avotaynu.com/books/PolishOfficers.htm
Makes one wonder why….

Short answer:
There is no definitive example on how to do these games, and nobody has a clue how to do them.
Not even the barebones are agreed on and that's not even 10% of what a game would look like.

Long answer:
You know how, when someone thinks about making a platformer, he'll think of Super Mario?
Or when making an RTS, he has several classics with different aproaches he can consider and study?

There's no such thing for "open world survival sandbox" games. There's no example set in stone as "this is how you do this" that anyone else can pick up and improve on. The closest thing we got to that was Minecraft and the general consensus is that Minecraft isn't even a proper implementation unless you add mods, which is actually another problem.

Nobody agrees on what features should be considered the basis for it. Is Hunger just a bar? Is it a mixture or Proteins, Calories and Vitamins? Is Thirst redundant with Hunger? What about your Bladder? How do you make fatigue and sleeping in multiplayer?
The huge variety of mods in Minecraft exist as mods external to the game because nobody will agree on what content they want and personalized customization is the best answer you can get.

And then there's the fact that, once you have the survival elements coded and implemented, the equivalent for platformers would be having the jump button coded.
You still have to build an entire game that uses those elements without revolving entirely on them but still be balanced for them.
If it's a survival in an island, you gotta make it huge with ruins and native tribes to explore, but always keep in mind that the player has his own needs to take care of as well, for instance.

It's an excedingly hard genre, both to play and to make. And there's no consensus or textbook examples yet on how to make it properly.
To make matters worse, "the mature gamer" isn't gonna give it the time of day, so it's relegated to 12's and edge lords that much prefer shit games like Unturned because it has snipers and they can shoot at everyone else.

If there ever was a good "open world survival sandbox" game, it would be so huge and complex the level of autism and dedication required to play it would result in a very niche player base, so the only things that are gonna be popular will never justify that label and will be shit.

Wasn't Xenonauts early access or was it just Kickstarter?

It's a shame We Happy Few has a few diamonds in the rough. Uncle Jack and the atmosphere are both well put together. I kinda wish that instead of a game they made We happy few a full on movie or a book it would actually be interesting instead of another crafting survival indie game

oh my

But that's bullshit. None of these dozens of survival games bother with any of that shit. They all have a very basic structure. Hunger/thirst bars, health bar. Open world, usually procedurally generated. NPC or player enemies roaming around. Resources around the world that you gather by clicking on them. Crafting system where you combine resources to make better food or weapons.

The reason none of these are finished is because there's a tidal wave of talentless hacks looking to cash in on a popular trend. They think it'd be easy to make a first person game where the only mechanics they need to worry about are resource-clicking and basic shitty combat, and once they have enough money or reach a point where they're too lazy or inexperienced to polish the game further, they abandon it.

early access and kikestarter are shit, but so are idiots that misunderstand what a stretch goal is. It's just there as a bonus to encourage people to spill their shekels. Nobody claims that it took 1 mil dollars to develop this shit pet. They simply promise to add it if they get 1 mil.