Streisand Effect Mothefuckers

We need to start CNN getting #rekt contests all over the internet and social media. #CNNBlackmail

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AD_WHITMAN/status/881831620554219521
youtube.com/watch?v=KBSQEnvz6zo
youtube.com/watch?v=J3QmfBfy_WI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You could always check the catalog.

doxing has nothing to do with making OC and dumping memes on one hashtag.

Mixing the blackmail fuck up with okeefe videos would really fuck CNN up. I'm thinking something like CNN getting their assess kicked while talking about how great their ratings are or something. CNN is getting way too confident with their ratings for pushing the Russia nothing burger.

It's a shame NSA isn't filled with good guys otherwise they'd leak some nice stuff about (((CNN)))

Checked for I'm telling you:
The rape scene from Irreversible, with Trump/CNN logo, and audio of Trump BTFOing CNN personalities - that chick who Trump flounced, who had the trap dad who threatened Shapiro, would do VERY nicely here for audio - would TRIGGER THE FUCK out of libshits.

twitter.com/AD_WHITMAN/status/881831620554219521

now you're thinking with portals
sage cuz some faggot is going in threads accusing people of sliding

I told my globalist liberal dad about this shit and he even thinks CNN went too far.
Fucking blackmailing 15-year-olds is not journalism.

Have a bump.

Bump.

Doxing all CNNiggers and making them think long and hard before blackmailing fellow anons is only one part.

The other part relates to their DEMAND

should we be doing this fam?

He was a redditor.
He was only 15, though, so I'm not going to shit on him for using reddit.

When I was a kid imageboards picked on nerds and talked about their pissjugs.
In Modern Day Era (MDE 0) they're taking down media corporations.
I thought party hard was just a meme.

Point taken

But still. CNN shouldn't have done that. He's just a boy. Poor lil feller.

user, there will be a chan.gov/pol/ in your lifetime.

No audio you faggot

Does this have potential?

very much so

You need the scene from Shaving Ryans Privates where the german they let go put the arrogant jew to sleep.

kek that little cunt fucked up

Kid has potential.

Excellent throw too, kid needs to be enrolled in baseball tbqh. Nailed that prick.

Maybe we could use some of the footage from the Trucks of Peace™?

Opportunity to sneak out reminders for all the normies who forgot they happened without looking weird

You have a beautiful mind, user.

got a link?

Or maybe CNN logo on the side of the truck and cover the fleeing people with a bunch of pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=KBSQEnvz6zo

(check'd)
Fucking Oppam.

I'm pretty damn tired. Need two trumps, one for getting hit with the paddle and "you done fucked up, kiddo"

nice

I was planning on making it a lot higher quality but photoshop kept givnig me errors and making my smart layers disappear so I fucked off

I don't know what the fuck we're memeing.

Clearly we need more rasslin' GIFs.

pick one and give me the PNGs

Failed pranks are good source material. Idiots hurting themself because they do something retarded is CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=J3QmfBfy_WI

(((Katy Tur))) is the yid bitch you're referring to.

It's 'Modern Day', no "Era"

bump for OC

YES

saved

I want to wife Ariel.

Selfchecking dubs with fresh oc

I'd headpat her senseless.

You deserve those digits.

Bumping for this, someone make this happen. The actual scene from Irreversible is honestly fucking depraved and hot_.

Imagine living such an unfunny boring life that you think this is worth tweeting.

not my OC

Should be a KGB Officer. At least then it would make sense for him to be a jew (and historically accurate)

cnn tortures han asshole solo

from twitter

This

Sponsor copypasta so we can spam the shit out of these niggers
@acpro
@acehardware
@AlfaRomeoUSA
@AllegraOTC
@Audi
@ATT
@Bayer
@BehrPaint
@BMWUSA
@carsdotcom
@CenturyLink
@Chamonix_France
@ClearChoice
@Dell
@Expedia
@exxonmobil
@HP
@HiltonHotels
@INFINITIUSA
@JosABank
@Lexus
@Marriott
@McDonalds
@menswearhouse
@MINIUSA
@MichelobULTRA
@Microsoft
@MercedesBenz
@NationalPro
@NEAToday
@Optum
@panerabread
@pomwonderful
@Prudential
@rolex
@sleepnumber
@StellaArtois
@TDAmeritrade
@TempurPedic
@USPS
@Vistaprint
@VitaCoco
@WholeFoods

Nice digeridoos.

(checked)
Good job lad.

kek, pls make lando don lemon

CNN is a Jewish Safehouse… (vid related)

HOW CAN WE BRING ATTENTION TO THE CNN ISSUE?
SHOULD WE TAKE A NEW APPROACH?

How's that false flag coming along Shlomo? are you ready to paint us as monsters? CNN the victim in 3.. 2…

Proper memes are a manifestation of truth. They tell of things that were, and things to come. But people usually won't know, with specifics, what the things to come are until they happen, because people forget the things that were.

Obviously. We need some good gifs.

Do you have to be brain dead to be a journalist?

its kike filth

That shit needs to be fucking stopped. That image should have a bolshevist on it

THE MOTHER FUCKING FUTURE

@OrwellNGoode
oh shit nigger cnn gonna come after yo ass now.

This could also be another strategy. We're all using sock puppet accounts anyway might as well just put our sock puppet account name right on the anti-CNN meme as a middle finger to their threatened "doxing".

WE NEED MORE MEMES!

Fresh from the OC oven.

can you do one with him sniping the kike from the window?

If I have time.

I would really love some user, if he did the wood chipper scene from fargo.

Great idea.
I submit that a comp of all the CNN teens killing themselves in Tucker & Dale vs. Evil should be made.

Someone should do that scene from inglorious bastards where the nazi is interrogating that guy who is hiding jews

obligatory curb stomp from AHX as well, surprised we haven't seen it.

Missed the first few threads?

(checked)
Ohhhhhh nice. Fukken saved, ty user

The scene from Tropa de Elite where the drug dealer says "not in the face" so the cop grabs the shotgun and puts one right between his eyes would be good. If I made a webm could someone slap he CNN logo on it? I'm just learning video stuff.

Very Nice user. Well done.

NICE

everyone tweet this to Don Jr and get him to post it.

I hope you niggers don't stop this assault on CNN. This is our chance to make leftists the laughing stock of the nation, our first victory will be against CNN, then we'll move onto other lugenpresse organisations. This is a chance to finally put a nail in the MSM coffin.

Trump stabbing CNN while NBC/ABC/producer of CNN walks up the stairs.

This is probably the best place for my fresh OC.
Enjoy.

Not true. dox the lugenpresse, distribute the memes both to their public twitters and to them and their families private emails. This is an alpha level meme op.

Perfect. Leftists love their Star Wars analogies so this will go down well.

cnn display great strength before world order

That is Best Korea right?

Excellent analysis of the situation someone posted in WaPo comments of article defending CNN. The normies are finally noticing.

There is a new party in town, and everyone is invited
I Was looking up #CNNBlackmail and noticed a hot new game everyone is playing. In a nutshell since CNN is so eager to scrutinize your past presence on Social media in order to shame you and make you loose your job, Twitterfag decided to help them by digging up CNN employees naughty tweets and bring them back to the forefront trending them under
#CNNdirt
should this deserve its own thread?

Outstanding.