CNN ANCHORS DOXXED

THEY WANT TO DO IT TO US?
WE'LL DO IT TO THEM
PIC RELATED IS THEIR ADDRESSES AND PHONE NUMBERS
ITS TIME!!
I ENCOURAGE YOU TO CALL THEIR NUMBERS!!

Other urls found in this thread:

gotnews.com/alert-will-hire-hanassholesolo-sue-cnn-crowdfunded-case-can-get-touch-us-cnnblackmail/
twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/882445771836207108
pastebin.com/GE9uudGb
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/882470766188654592
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick_culling
shitsenders.com
voterlookup.elections.state.ny.us/
pastebin.com/c6hjVLFm
archive.is/CGCxU
twitter.com/Winter_Wolf70/status/882474580627075072
fnk.ca/tmp/andrew.txt
nytimes.com/2016/10/16/style/andrew-kaczynski-buzzfeed-politics-cnn.html
twitter.com/meganapper?lang=en
twitter.com/chrismassie?lang=en
mobile.twitter.com/KFILE
cnn.com/profiles/andrew-kaczynski#about
archive.fo/ZBKRV
archive.fo/6UnWM
archive.fo/lOnaQ
archive.fo/PClCY
archive.fo/t9Fgo
mylife.com/andrew-kaczynski/e37963542090108
archive.fo/Jb8h5
flickr.com/photos/andrewkaczynski/
twitter.com/AKaczynski1/
youtube.com/user/Akaczynski1
plus.google.com/u/0/b/101751988446764653605/117066331020516379243?pageId=101751988446764653605
archive.fo/xRkX5
archive.is/Adg2S
archive.is/31fu0
twitter.com/wolfblitzer
twitter.com/danmericaCNN
twitter.com/DavidChalian
twitter.com/donlemon
twitter.com/brianstelter
brianstelter.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Stelter
facebook.com/brianstelter
twitter.com/EWErickson
theresurgent.com/author/erick/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erick_Erickson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stochastic_terrorism
archive.fo/TI7bH
linkedin.com/in/donieosullivan
linkedin.com/in/jacqueline-wattles-47a60757/
pastebin.com/twAStbnU
facebook.com/donie.osullivan
twitter.com/hashtag/cnnblackmail?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/882482075206651904
archive.is/5BPId
archive.is/rvIWM
archive.is/yD6KU
dailystormer.com/cnn-blackmails-teen-shitposter-they-must-be-made-to-taste-their-own-medicine/
twitter.com/KFILE/status/881300875981008897
archive.is/0kZIy
twitter.com/KFILE/status/881299810241957888
archive.is/PBExg
twitter.com/KFILE/status/879894346782453761
archive.is/feYWC
archive.is/H0in3
archive.is/TUMnF
youtube.com/watch?v=6MHf_6sTVvE
twitter.com/AskMEgan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmm…

HOLD ON

I NEED TO GET MY SLIPPERS FOR THIS

hwndu was a great show
did shia ever recover

SEND THIS, AND ONLY THIS, TO DON LEMON

Last I heard he was arrested for urinating on a public beach.

they wanted war
war they will get

stop derailing we have kikes to destroy

This thread's gonna get zero traction until the other one hits bump limit. Calm down.

Apparently Wolf Blitzer lives 15 to 20 minutes away from my humble abode…

Should I rev up those pizzas, lads?

DO IT!

Steaming hot pizza, square in the face. Molten cheese will melt his flesh off.

Put on a ghillie suit and make loud bellowing noises near his house. Not on his property though, that's trespassing.

I'll see if I can find some gay conversion therapy material to have sent to Anderson Cooper when his turn comes around.

In all seriousness, probably a bad idea because he probably has security guards and cameras everywhere.

If it weren't for that, I'd draw a giant smug pepe on his driveway.

I wonder how they'd react to groups of people shouting Lugenpresse at their front gates.

get a pizza delivered to your house, and then you personally go deliver it to him.

get pineapple and anchovies

Get a boombox, hide near his house and a goebbels speach or something.

REPORT FOR STICKY THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN

OP is a faggot who posted the wrong telephone number- address seems to be right though because it lists Lynn as his wife (which is true).

Also pictured is google street view so this isn't some low-rent cuckshed. He must literally own the entire street for his McMansion.

God dammit, I go to sleep a few hours, and now the Internet is ablaze.

CNN is tot

Shine a laser pointer into his house where he can see it.

send them the verse about the synagogue of satan

Make sure it's one of those stupidly high powered ones. The ones that blind airline pilots and look like dorky lightsabers.

Does it even matter? CNN anchors make their name publicly known to millions of people, they don't care if you know who they are.

Oh hey domestic terrorists. Just another day in sending death treats to people you don't like.

>oy vey shut it down!

addresses and phone numbers are not public uyou fucking retard.

But they'll probably start caring when people show up to their address and/or shit happens to their property.

GAS CNN MEDIA WAR NOW

swastika pepperonis

Oh wait it's just chaim pretending

Why do they care when you point out they're kikes then? Can't gave it both ways.

Funny how they have no problem pointing out white people. But point out Jews and it's hate speech.

I am really hoping that the Redditor is really a kid, so that would fuck CNN up really badly. It makes sense if he was an adult, they would outright expose him instead of trying to keep his identity secret.

No, but they will care if SSN gets posted and their mail gets filled up with letters that all look like utility bills

there is nothing wrong with being friendly with people, stopping by to visit, making sure they are ok, doing a welfare check if you would

yea go look wolf blitzer up in a phonebook. good luck with that retard.

THREAD THEME

Leave this in his post box before pizzaing him

He made some posts about being in university going for a Doctorate. Probably not a kid.

have a webm fam

Just because the whitepages doesn't land on your doorstep doesn't mean that it isn't public record faggot

All these explosions going off outside right now all across America really set a good mood.

maybe plant some IEDs in the garden, or throw broken glass on their front doorstep, put a banana in the exhaust pipe, call in a few thousand orders of chinese food/pizza from all availible locations

twitter is very comfy right now. people sharing malcom x trump curb stomping the cnn logo.

greedo gif getting shot by han solo?

Yep, I knew this was too good to be true.

Oddly accurate with the fireworks right now.

Fuck that.
THREAD THEME

Regardless of whether it was reddit or CNN who doxed him, it doesn't change the fact that CNN directly and PUBLICLY ADMITTED to committing blackmail against this guy. They fucking bragged about doing it.

gotnews.com/alert-will-hire-hanassholesolo-sue-cnn-crowdfunded-case-can-get-touch-us-cnnblackmail/
I wonder if he's going to see that CNN's bullshit just got him a job and a lawsuit against CNN offer

This one is an old favorite of mine.

He's going to climb that mountain. And fall

living the dream.

Andrew W. Kaczynski. This was his address, don't know if it still is.

is 4chan killing these threads or something? why are these threads so cancerous.

its not. look him up by name in whitepages and screencap it. you cant. its literally a phone company directory for land lines that people opt in or out on. are you a child? go to bed.

I dont think i've ever had so many windows and sock puppets on the go at once.

I bet you didn't even play Oblivion.

Meh, he's just trying to be still be relevant.

twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/882445771836207108
Its actually fucking real.
The absolute madman.

WEW FAM IS THIS IT??

Post left rare pepe pls
no steal ;)

That link is nice
pastebin.com/GE9uudGb

To the CNNiggers that might come here in a few days, we can't wait to give you a nice, friendly rope hug and or an underwater safari. I hear they're nice this time of the year.

Twitter is autocompleting the hashtag to #CNNBackmail. Thousands and thousands of posts under that hashtag.

They why the fuck are we finding his number in public places, places being posted in this thread?

They're in an undisclosed bunker in tel-aviv deciding on the gameplan for tomorrow's damage control

some user is live streaming from outside Wolf Blitzers crib right now

It's estimated over one million accounts are currently tweeting about it, and it's the middle of the fucking night, not even 24 hours have gone by.

Lawyers always tell you to shut the fuck up after this kind of fuck up.

It's the only good thing from that shitheap of a game, why not?

link pls

Bethesda Studios is in the same area, hence the company being named after the city. It's a den of liars, but that's what you get for being the vicinity of the Capitol.

Mass suciide? DOTR in progress? Trump rounding them up?! What could it be?!

ahahahaha wu is still trying to meme himself into congress

…that's his house? I mean, it looks nice, but nothing too out of the ordinary. I expected something bigger from the king kike pundit at CNN.

Man, this is actually getting bigger than Gamergate.

Sure, but isn't it a bit too late at this point? Shit's been archived, it's the middle of the fucking night in the states, and yet this is the #1 topic worldwide.

That's Bing Maps retard. But if true, not good enough. Blitzer needs some fire in his life.

this is just one of his many houses

They're likely in late night discussions on how to deflect this. Don't see how they really can tho. Imagine, the precipise of your July 4th weekend is cut short because your organization is caught blackmailing an American over his 1A right. Year of the fire cock lads.

Who is behind this Happening?

WHAT WILL TRUMPS EARLY MORNING SHITPOST BE?

the only good about the game was the piece of paper? i thought it was the glitched horses and sex mods

It begins.

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/882470766188654592

Congressman Taylor just wrote his own long tweet with the #CNNBlackmail

You can send people live chickens in the mail. It's not that expensive. Imagine all of Holla Forums coordinating and sending a single CNN employee upwards of 100 chickens. They'd have to skip work. Do it to a few high-level producers and it would significantly affect production.

(Yes, I posted this in the other thread because there's multiple fucking threads and I don't know which one is supposed to be "official")

Something tells me he wont touch this for a day or so. The fire itself is already burning out of control.

last I heard Bethesda moved ship to Commifornia, actually.

Sometimes you just have to bite the pillow.

why does this fucking kike still have 501c3 status?

FUCKING WHY?

Yeah. There's nothing about me on the internet. I searched for my name once and there was absolutely nothing. And a relatively famous person has the same name as me so all Google will know is that I was a person searching for him.

When it comes to internet usernames I disappeared off the face of the internet around 2006. The only person that could possibly tie me to a username is an old girlfriend that knows a username I used when I was a teen. I haven't used the username at all since then so it's not an issue. It's comfy having this level of anonymity.

Being so into conspiracy theories and surveillance saved me all this trouble. If it weren't for that I'd probably be another faggot with a facebook account and could be doxed 20 different ways like most other people.

We really started the fire.

We might actually take down the MSM while failing to take down video game journos.

Jesus christ, how are chickens that cheap?

This guy is an annoying fuck who constantly reposts everything he finds on the chans.

What have you done?

Fuck off Prosobitch.

We haven't forgotten and we're not friends.

Didn't that queer try to frame 8/pol/ or some shit? Fuck that nigger. Always stirring the god damn pot.

god i love this timeline

Everything here is compiled from public information. It is public fucking record. Gas yourself.

God damnit now I have to get my gore folder out.

Great, now normalfags will flood to Holla Forums as well! Fuck!

Because you can't trust e-celebs.

FUUUUUUCK

Heiled
LET THE LUGENPRESSE HANG

So should we prepare 16chan now?

How in the fuck are chickens that cheep?

They require other costs, feed, shelter, proper shipping, etc.

I should expect as much from Jack "YOU'RE LITERALLY GERBILS" Posobiec.

I'm just glad that 8ch.pl site exists and that 8ch.net is unlisted on google.

Nice hitler quads

TIME TO LEVEL UP

Posobiec gets the rope after CNN.

They're chickens. Their shit usually costs more than live ones by the pound.

SHUT THE FUCK UP JACK

Fucking e-celebs ruin everything

Fuck off Posobitch, go lick the kikess Loomer's cunt.

SHUT IT DOWN LADS HATECHAN HAS LOST THE MORAL HIGHGROUND

looks like cherry gelatin. making me hungry.

Like that will make any difference in that shithole.

Toasting in epic bread

I decided to stay up and finish these bits of low-rent OC.

Version 1.

fug your doublr hitler dubs are right.

Also if they try to get rid of 100 chickens PETA would be up in arms. Win win

Version 2.

They're chicks, not full grown chickens. Chicks are absurdly cheap, think about how much a whole chicken costs (still pretty cheap) then subtract all the cost of raising it from a chick. Shit, male chicks typically get thrown in blenders because nobody wants them.

Even easier, spend those $100 on buying 1700 bags of seeds from China. That's enough to overwhelm their mail for weeks, since it's spread out over months due to Chinese shipping.

Heiled.
I just wanted to play video games.

I guess it'll still be going in the morning when the normies wake up.

Make sure they wake up to a storm, guys

Fuckin hell, godspeed anons. I wanna wake up to Blitzer getting live chickens.

Kino confirmed.

there's enough info for any normie to learn of either 8ch.net or 8ch.pl

What shows up if you google "Holla Forums" instead of "8ch.net"?

MA = Massachusetts
ME = Maryland

Get it right nigger.

MUH PR
MUH MORAL HIGHGROUND

Why are you posting israeli goybait?

Why don't I see anything new at
h ttps://twitter.com/hashtag/CNNBlackmail

The last tweet I see is 52 minutes old.

Did they shut it down?

Shit, there's a wikipedia page on this place now? Somebody get the wiki-autists to challenge that page's notability or something.

I want to hang this fucking bastard with his girlfriends intestines

nvm i don't know how to use twitter

I bet that Ramon faggot doesn't even want to gas the kikes

Fuck, when did it go back on google?

Regardless, if you search for "Holla Forums", which is what that faggot said. the first results are .pl and wiki. I've tried many times to get the wiki to change all links to the .pl site, to no avail.

I misclicked and meant to post this. I'm sorry.

Maryland = MD you fucking nigger

Only get the kikepedia entry and .pl

Most newfags have not touched it, let alone Morrowind.

Top Kek
Just like when the shills go silent

Kek but can a twitter fag go there and tell him to just say Holla Forums ffs.

Yes, it's time
If they do stumble here it's a good precaution.
Normalfags get out

makes it easier for the shills to come here

You never saw that? There's a few classic gifs of it. The one where the chicks get sucked through a metal grate?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick_culling

From my point of view, 8ch has the high ground.

ME = Maine
MD = Maryland

YOU get it right nigger.

shitsenders.com

Send them a bag of shit.

Here Holla Forums, have some more wrestling GIFs that you can edit with your hearts' content. Enjoy!

Yeah but the 3rd or 4th entry is a Twitter that shows the proper URL. Posobiec is an edgy try hard faggot.

For posting googled information?

no you

Not smug enough.

prove its public record. screencap it from something public.

does the concept of doxing escape you?

literal subhumans

Fucking hell this twat makes me cringe

?

OH SHIT YOU DID IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Fake news taking hostages now #CNNBlackmail

Hey ate Chan's let's not do the doxing of CNN. Regards, wolf blitzer

You people are mother fucking heroes.

You magnificent bastards.

E.Y.E.? Good taste.

Goddamnit, 50% of this shabbos goy's tweets are breaking rules 1+2. What a dumb cunt

Boston Antifa getting into the bants arguing for violence against 5 year olds

kek.

righto nerd, get the fuck outta here.

voterlookup.elections.state.ny.us/
Public record.

SIEG HEIL BROTHER, ITS TIME FOR Holla Forums AND Holla Forums TO UNITE AGAIN
DAY OF THE ROPE COMES FIRST FOR THE BULLHORN OF THE KIKES

This

Fullchan is pretty well hidden because lugenpresse/jewgle hate naming us (which is pretty much like naming the jew indirectly lmao)
They are terrified of us.

Posobiec is a opportunistic race traitor who takes Ezra Levant's yid cock up his asshole every night. He also has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.

I bet he browses the catalog so he can find inspiration for his job. Fuckin' e-celeb bastards.

Compiled an (incomplete) list of contacts for CNN's advertisers.

pastebin.com/c6hjVLFm

Ones crossed out are the ones I found. Had to stop at the halfway point because I'm busy. The rest are either web form only with no way of getting in touch with the media departments or they just had no viable contact method:
AC Pro
Ace Hardware
Aleve
Alfa Romeo
Allegra
American Petroleum Institute
Audi
AT & T
Bayer
Behr Paints
BMW
Cars.com
Century Link
Chamonix
Clear Choice
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hewlett-Packard
Hilton
Infiniti
Jos. A Bank
< STOPPED HERE
Lexus
Marriott
McDonald’s
Men’s Wearhouse
Mini Cooper
Michelob
Microsoft
Mercedes-Benz
National Car Rental
National Education Association
Optum
Panera
Pom Wonderful
Prudential
Stelara
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Artois
TD Ameritrade
Tempurpedic
US Postal Service
Vistaprint
Vita Coco
Whole Foods

Isn't that guy a parody of Antifa? It's almost impossible to tell

Jesus fucking Christ.
Somebody end this goddamn sad cunt.

This guy is a faggot he needs the rope and dox

is boston antifa /ourguys/ or not?

fake and gay

This one is best of the two, and it needs expanded.

I wanna see that, exactly that, but the whole scene of that, with audio from the embedded interview.
They will lose their fucking minds.
The salt must flow.

I can't wait to see how they cry about some actual abuse after the bitchfest they had over Trumps tweet. What a fucking time to be alive.

>embrace infamy

SPREAD ALL MEME IMAGES TO SOCIAL MEDIA
We Streisand effect now. They flip their shit over one mild meme, and we flood them with more. I especially like the one of Trump raping CNN.

Also keep in mind that THIS is the reason they chimped out and are blackmailing this dude. He named the jew and this made them recoil. They were found out.

The guy who made the CNN gif was tracked down by "K-File," a group of Buzzfeed/CNN workers who focus on investigative journalism. Basically, they're professional doxxers.

What a piece of shit. He's like that kind of retard you'd encounter back in school who would orbit the main group but nobody actually liked him or wanted him to be there.

How much would it cost to send the negro a truckload of watermelons and grape drink?

I still think SSNs are better. $5 to ruin someone's life is much better than sending them 3-4 chickens.

Btw, I wasn't even thinking of this when I made the post, but CNN used to be called the Chicken Noodle Network in the '80s-early '90s because their production was so shitty and cheap.

Sending actual chickens would give new life to this forgotten meme.

archive.is/CGCxU

Jack if your reading this, you need to find the nearest highway and fucking throw yourself into moving traffic

DUBS CONFIRM

Don't forget to spread okeefe videos too. We have CNN threatening people and admitting to lying for ratings. We can end them with this.

Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸‏Verified account
@Cernovich

This is @KFILE's legacy, this is all he will ever be known for. #CNNBlackmail

OY VEY DON'T YOU GOYS WANT TO DO THE RIGHT THING? YOU NEED TO BE BETTER THAN US

There's a meme here, involving that Jewish chicken festival, but its not clear to me yet.

They haven;t gotten shit on actually genuine "investigative journalism". Pols been one step ahead pretty much. Just wtf is wrong with Jack He' love virtue signalling but screaming like a mongo at the very same time.

Even more

twitter.com/Winter_Wolf70/status/882474580627075072

an idea from >>>10198832 that has some merit

Plebbit is our fucking punching bag. CNN dun goofed and consequences will NEVER be the same.

God damn that man is such a faggot…

100% Agree. Just look at this fucking faggot. Jack I know you are here. Do yourself a favor and kys you fuck.

I didn't read through the old bread, did he post that image?

take note, he stole a tweet from Don Jr a minute after he posted it, just fucking copy pasted it.

We should start another thread for Jack before this gets derailed

Every time the twitter feed updates there are 20 more posts, it's fucking exploding.

we do it for free

Investigative journalism is basically dead. The only people who do it are Holla Forums and O'Keefe

Purging the "alt-right", when?

top fucking kek

Here's an idea

WE DOX K-FILE TOO

FUCK.
THOSE.
FAGGOTS.

We're coming boiis, pepper your anguses

How long ago and how prominent was the nickname? Is it something we could smith into a boomer/gen-x targeting campaign? Would they remember it enough to get a sensible chuckle and pass it along?

GO AND SHIT ON HIS PORCH FAGGET

He posted the vertical one with the large images and semi-transparent Jude badges superimposed over the face, not the really big images with the blue stars of david.

You silly niggers, Boston Antifa is really good satire. The actual commies on Itsgoingdown wrote a whole article kvetching about them a few months back. The guy who runs it is actually pretty a pretty cool dude, I've chatted with him briefly a few times. He and his girl produce the videos for their Jewtube channel together, it's worth subbing to for keks. Some of the morons in the comment section, mostly normalfag Trump supporters, are fucking hilarious.

HI JULIAN

After they identified Han as the reddit user who made the WWE gif, they went through his post history and saw that he posted the picture that lists all the CNN kikes. This is what made them chimp out.

CNN is fucked, did they expect that this would be the TOP story in the entire world for the next week? Even moderate libtraitors aren't backing it.

Meh. He was Holla Forums's legal counsel at some point and he's basically a useful idiot for the aut-right
That said, he is indeed a massive faggot

BLOODTHIRST GROWS

YOU WERE SAYING?

God, this is the timeline that just doesn't stop giving.

Don't forget that Time Warner owns CNN, and that hitting their executives and upper echelons will hurt CNN too.

I DID NOT need to see that user.
why?

MOAR. FEED ME MOAR. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MOAR. GET THEM ALL. SPARE NONE. NOT THE WOMEN. NOT THE SHILLS. NOT THE INNOCENT GOYS. LET THEM ALL FEEL THE WRATH OF THE GOD-EMPERORS CHOSEN.

I agree this cunt is going to fuck it up.

Found the faggot that doxxed the reddit boy
Dox
Andrew W Kaczynski
145 E 16th St #6K
New York NY 10003
DOB November 30, 1989 (age 27)

Wife: Rachel Louise Ensign

fnk.ca/tmp/andrew.txt
This contains the phone number to Andrew's father – KFile's ringleader.

Andrew W Kaczynski
3018 43rd St Astoria, NY

We need to meme CNN being so toxic that time Warner cuts them off.

not even accurate. youd also need info to get that info pulled.

im a ny resident and not listed in there. only has name. what a great dox!

I'm calling it now not even cnn's usual butt buddies are gonna support this. Gonna be seeing headlines from Salon etc condemning cnn. Then we begin to see other msm outlets distancing themselves from cnn to save their shekels.

CHECKED
How did I miss this.

Tausendjähriges Reich
Lugenpresse to the de-lousing chambers nao

Checked. Nice one, user!

Oyyy vey ist mir!!!

They couldn't be stupider if they tried.

This means we actually should be pushing/focusing on spreading

While everyone is looking at Holla Forums it's our duty to spread this. Gogogo

How can you purge something that doesn't exist?

Fucking fantastic.

*arent

We need all of them m8. Not just Andy the faggot. We need every. Last. One. Chase them to the ends of the earth and into the sea of oblivion.

Have you actually looked at this guy's twitter ?

it looks like this guy is just straight up trolling with his gaslighting. Something smells funny.

Big distraction ? Data mining ?

Dubs checking dubs.
The Frog demands Jewish chicken festival Chicken Noodle Network memes.

Waste of trips

TRAITORS DIE FIRST

kek, they are fucked. Who would take action over this? The FCC?

We'll see. CNN is a big fish. Its probably worth protecting for (((them)))

that must be a (((tender))) spot for (((FNN))) for them to react so stupidily

the kikess has a phone number listed, works for the wall street journal
212-416-2894
[email protected]/* */

I'm gonna go shower off the sulphur and gunpowder, and then get comfy on my porch with my pipe and start work.

It'll be even more hilarious if he says he'll let them back in if they issue a comprehensive apology live during primetime

This is part of why we get ALL of them. Every last one. We spread their information all over the goddamn internet.

lel

It's an odd (((coincidence))) that his name is the one that shows up everywhere. CNN is going to use him to play the victim.

Question of the night.

they said the same thing about gawker; we still made a dent and this time we have the White House on our side

Send that spook faggot hundreds of copies of his own stupid book.

CNN is false flagging to deflect it looks like. No one is stupid enough to post this legitimately. This had to have been posted by a CNN fag.

I really think this may be what kicks off the arduous process of exposing the kikes to the public and subsequently removing them. Even the normalfags are foaming at the mouth about this, and I don't mean just conservative ones. Shit is really happening brothers. I'm fucking excited.

I'm sitting here with a cold glass of tea, listening to Wagner and stropping my Baby Fairbairn with a huge dumb smile on my face.

Wrong address, you nigger. 215 W 125 St. is confirmed a different Andrew Kaczynski. The phone numbers are probably legit, however.

Doxxing is all fine and good, but we need to make sure that they're good and fucked legally as well

Lemme tell you how CNN is gonna damage control this later. Cap my post too.

They will say that they won't go after anyone that makes memes mocking them and claim the only reason they blackmailed the Redditor was the anti-semitic post he made since this seems to be the only ammo they can have right now. They realize they shat the bed with their line gloating they will release the dude's identity at any time because this means if anyone makes fun of them, they will go after you and threaten your livelihood. Be ready for some insane backpedalling

I genuinely feel sorry for this kid. He's right to be afraid. The people he's angered are fucking evil lunatics.

If his identity were revealed he would almost certainly be assaulted, his family harassed, etc. He's probably terrified.

that soooo needs tweeting to him

i can't wait for trump's morning shitpost

First rule of Holla Forums is YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT Holla Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECKEDDDDDDD

It's pretty ancient (I learned about it in a National Geographic documentary about the 80s), but Encyclopedia Britannica mentions it in their entry on CNN so it had to be big at one point. I bet it would come back to a lot of boomers and gen-xers quickly.

That shit wouldn't hold up in court.

Yeah, we gotta make sure we don't fuck up someone innocent over this, or worse a CNN plant made to look like a victim of ebil racists who witch hunted before they had all the evidence

Eh, he's likely not 15. Archived posts state he's going for a doctorate. Don't push unverified information, else we might be feeding metric tons of disinfo for (((them))), focus on the act itself for now.

(heil'd)

FCC and/or the FBI

He shitposted his apology.

So Julian Assange just tweeted out the Mister Metokur video. We live in a timeline where Julian Assange is a fan of Jim.

If they do that, they will inadvertently redpill the whole planet on the nepotism and lack of diversity at CNN and all the literal Jewing. From that point on the gentiles will look elsewhere like other media outlets and government itself and it'll be the true end of Jews.

(checked)
chickens are coming home to roost

Just read the faggots apology that he posted on reddit. Honestly we should dox him and release his identity for being such a pussy.
inb4 "nice try Holla Forums
Probably shouldn't really dox him but him being such a massive pussy kinda makes me mad.

Too little too late. Kvetching about the anti-semitic post will garner questions about the nature of the post. That will Streisand the fuck out of that CNN Juden Star image and spread awareness to normalfags about how many fucking kikes are infested in CNN. No matter how they try and weasel out of this, they are fucked.

cant be legal for msm to threaten a minor foor doing something perfectly legal.

I think Salon is insane enough to back them tho. Who knows, they might be on their side if CNN manages to create an excuse to save face.

He is most likely not a kid, m8.

This sounds like it was written by a 15 year old while being guided by kikes.

He's from the_cuckold what do you expect?

Let's get this party started.

God Bless America.

He can sue for more than Hulk Hogan for all the damages alone. Let him embrace it and ride the gravy train all expense paid by (((you know who))).

That's a catch-22 for them though, because if they OUTRIGHT SAY that they doxed them over posting the "name the CNN jew" picture, then that will cause a streisand effect and EVERYONE will be talking about that picture, which is precisely what CNN doesn't want, because they don't want people realizing they're all jews.

The kikes' greatest weakness is their audacity to chimp out when named, despite this being counter-intuitive and the worse thing you'd realistically want to do.

He's panicking.

it's too late for that now.

I bet it wasn't even him who made the gif.

Don't forget they will say they didn't technically doxxed they guy, but Holla Forums actually did which just makes them 10 times worse.

Where did that come from? I can't find it attached to any Andrew Kaczynski but I do see a 145 E 16th St. attached to some guy named Richard Bookhiser. I just want us to have the proper dox, it'd be a shame if our Andrew escaped the deluge of live chickens and free korans.

He's a faggot but that doesn't mean he deserves to get bullied by the biggest pro-kike media outlet

this. leave none standing or they will just keep doing it.

If you buy them right after they hatch, they're literally pennies.

I have twelve hens and two roosters, and I got them for like a quarter apiece.

archive

kek.
hes scared.

Back peddling kikes

Coming goys, we need a nice news story of how white terrorists are threatening the media for their russian overlords

Keep these addresses in mind

(heil'd)
Yes, it's like the JQ just got 1.6million tweets and counting

Why would that even matter though?

I'm going to ask a very much hypothetical question and I am only asking out of curiosity. Not that I or anyone on this board has any intent to do so.

What happens if CNN employees start getting assaulted or shot?

nice digits hitler.
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

TEXTBOOK EXAMPLE OF PILPUL IN ACTION

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! DOX FOR THE DOX THRONE!!! LET THE LUGENPRESSE BURN!!!

REMINDER TO WATCH FOR DISINFO, ONLY TRUST VERIFIED INFORMATION

Oh shit nobody told me we might lose the moral high ground

He's trying to act like blackmail requires someone to sign a fucking contract for it to be blackmail.

Find some movie gore scene with cnn the ones slaughtered, that will send them in a tizzy.

jewish argument strategy straight out of mein kampf

We need two fronts. One to make people not feel like they want to work at CNN anymore, and another to destroy their ratings with memes. Do that and CNN dies.

The original gif maker has been identified as Sam Hyde.

It's afraid.

Feel free to gas yourself anytime, you walking sack of rats

DAILY REMINDER THAT JACK FALSE-FLAGS FOR A REASON

foreigner detected

And while we're at it send them enough pizza to make sure they never go hungry again. We want them well fed so they don't starve as we destroy them for what they have wrought.

BURN THEM ALL

Try harder, juden.

Don't tempt us with a good time.

over 9,000 pizzas

But user, life is the ultimate video game.

GamerGate made us realize how rewarding and satisfying real life could be, and that we're not powerless.

Holy fug I know where I'm getting my chiggens from now

and only ONE 2-liter

Fucking Kikes trying to wash hands, this faggot is done. Anyone who reads what he wrote cannot misinterpret what he wrote. It was a forced apology or else we wreak your life in the news. CNN are slimy Kikes, they have already sent the persons name through their Kike journos list and you will see some shit outlet publish it now. Watch and see CNN try and pass the Kike sheckles.

It must be infuriating to basically have the job description of "destabilizing governments and intelligence entities" only to get out fucking played by autists and neets

Working on the other people in

Nathan McDermott
[email protected]/* */
New York, New York

Attended
Columbia University (Masters 2014-2015)
American University (BA 2009-2011)
Seton Hall (2007-2009)

Any help would be appreciated.

I hope it's diet.

I bet the Russkies are behind this

No, we need a mix. Some gore and sex to trigger them and get another response and more light-hearted stuff (wrasslin, cartoons, talmudvision/movies, etc.) so they look stupid for whining about it.

Heil'd

Honestly at this point, we could be at CNN headquarters with chainsaws hacking apart the kike reporters limb from limb, and they could be filming it live from inside and broadcasting for all to see, and nobody would even think it's real. Or if they did think it was real, they just wouldn't give a fuck anyway. Classic example of boy who cried wolf. Or rather, kike journalist who cried nazi.

Not a whole lot tbh

No, wouldn't be surprised if it was actually made by one of us or someone from Holla Forums. He said it had no sound when he posted it so it very well may have been a webm. I've seen quite a few videos like that on YouTube as well. Some guy on YouTube could be the original source. I find it unlikely that someone found the soundless version on reddit and then found the audio to be put over it. If anything someone found it on reddit and then found the original source on YouTube and ripped it from there.

It just has to be a Russian conspiracy to bring down CNN for their top quality investigative journalism into trump and Russia. :^)

doing god's work user

the audacity of these niggers

Jack, if they come here instead of .pl, I will get your fucking dox.

I'm getting to work on it now.

I'll find him and his parents.

You guys remember that giant image that would crash your browser/computer if you opened it? Does that still work or is RAM too advanced nowadays? I think it was a longcat or something.

Plebbit is OUR punching bag, and these fuckers crossed the line.

why wait user

Dude, he's, like, 15 fucking years old. We ought to cut him a bit of slack.

Just send them lots of emails that's garbage Russian with trump randomly put in the messages.

THIS PUTS THE CROSSHAIRS DIRECTLY ON THE JUDE

I can't verify that this is current, but here's what I found for Megan Apper:
71 Court ST
Binghamton, NY 13901

If normalfags come here then half will immediately hit the X and ask their children how to clear the browser cache. The other half will become nazis.

Wonder if you can buy frogs online.

Wrong. We want CNN to release his information or for his information to come out.

CNN will be beyond FUCKED if something happens to this kid. His sacrifice to KEK will never be forgotten.

Andrew W Kaczynski
addy details

Wife: Rachel Louise Ensign

nytimes.com/2016/10/16/style/andrew-kaczynski-buzzfeed-politics-cnn.html

Can an user check this address matches where the photo in the above article comes from?

Isn't 42.zip still floating around?

(((Time Warner))) owns both (((plebbit))) and (((CNN))). That's really something.

Spread the redpills on kikes immediately.

Something tells me this is reality's way of saying I need to stop watching porn so I can put forth maximum energy for all of you faggots. I'll let the digits decide.

Buying them sacrifices for moloch? Good idea, they're gonna need it.

I come back from my shower and find out that we've apparently already got all the hosts. Now, for our next trick, we should get every writer currently on their front page. Imagine us sparking a fear where journos are trying to get their articles OFF the front page.

FUCKING CHECKED

really makes you think huh

checked and keked

possible but not yet verified:

Rachel L Ensign
112 W 27th ST #STE 600
New York, NY 10001 (917) 826-8101

I didn't know they owned leddit. That sure gets the noggin joggin.

Publish on CNN, get rekt

The guy who made the CNN gif was tracked down by "K-File," a group of Buzzfeed/CNN workers who focus on investigative journalism. Basically, they're professional doxxers.

TWITTERS:
twitter.com/meganapper?lang=en
twitter.com/chrismassie?lang=en
https:/twitter.com/natemcdermott
mobile.twitter.com/KFILE

cnn.com/profiles/andrew-kaczynski#about

"Kaczynski comes to CNN from BuzzFeed, where he started as a political reporter in 2011. "

More shit about and from (((ski)))
archive.fo/ZBKRV
archive.fo/6UnWM
archive.fo/lOnaQ
archive.fo/PClCY
archive.fo/t9Fgo

Personal info:
mylife.com/andrew-kaczynski/e37963542090108

[email protected]/* */

Another news site profile
archive.fo/Jb8h5

never took that Moloch stuff seriously until I read Leviticus

hell yeah motherfuckers

Some breadcrumbs for you goys I found. Pipl is hit and miss but always worth a shot.

pipl.com/search/?t=YjY1MTY1MmEzMzUyZTZmYTg3NTE4ZTkxMjliZmNlMDhjYWZkMGMyNWM1ODcyOTVl&in=8&q=nathan+mcdermott&sloc=US%7CNY%7CNew+York&l=New+York%2C+New+York&avatar=avatar-1

Also, redpill the holocaust and the jewish problem whenever you can fit it in. Be subtle, not obnoxioius. CNN is run by jews, run with that. Expose them for what they are, a bunch of filthy kikes.

Is that a Citizen watch?!

Aliases to look for:
minusmath, AKaczynski1, BuzzFeedAndrew, arkaczynski

Potential Flickr account
flickr.com/photos/andrewkaczynski/
Potential alt twitter account (look at his following)
twitter.com/AKaczynski1/
Youtube
youtube.com/user/Akaczynski1
Google+
plus.google.com/u/0/b/101751988446764653605/117066331020516379243?pageId=101751988446764653605

Article from St John's University.
archive.fo/xRkX5

AT&T is trying to buy TW.

hmm I wonder if that'd be an angle, don't know anything about AT&T's politics

See if he keeps pets in his yard.

Weigh options after confirmation.

FFS

Book of Kings has great stuff on that too. Really shows you how seriously moloch worship angered God.

I love that. Top notch.

AT&T is owned by a bunch of Conservative Good Ole Boys.

Any relation to uncle Ted?

Same here. I mean, in school we learned about the jews worshiping a golden calf after escaping egypt, and I also remember this being presented in the movie the Ten Commandments, but I had no idea until I sat down and really read and thought about it what that shit was about. Fucking moloch, man.

Ah, I didn't know. Where did you hear his age? If that's legit CNN really fucked up blackmailing and harassing a poor kid. Had he decided to double down we would have been there to back him up. Hopefully us striking back like this will show him and others who find themselves in a similar position that there are people who will adamantly have their backs regardless of the odds.

Archive their accounts asap, they will set them to private. You can also archive Google cache. They are probably in this thread.

The fires are rising. The moderate spectating faggots are finally aligning themselves. Once even the biggest of moderate faggots start aligning themselves you know shits about to hit the fan.

This
Fucking this.

I hope they are stupid enough to pull the anti semite line.
Then we reveal who controls CNN..
They are absolutely fucked if they do and fucked if they don't. kek

Checked
We need a NYCanon who knows the buildings or can scout.
Other than CNN, this faggot is our main target really. He literally listens to old shit to try and find something that trips Trump up.

They wouldn't have mentioned him and baby sacrifices if they hadn't been doing that shit to start with.
polite sage for being semi-off topic

Holy fuck both 8/pol/, cuckchan, and the_cuckold are all mobilizing for full scale war. Sometimes I think that humanity would be completely and utterly fucked if user didn't exist. There would have been no real resistance at all.

I never asked for this responsibility, but it fell to us and we have a duty to our people and prodigy.

Guys, I know that this is pushing it here.

But we need to force CNN to release this kid's information. Imagine Trump's response to this if CNN releases the kids information, and he winds up in the hospital or dead.

We need to force CNN's hand here.

cross-reference pipl and linkedin with either zaba or whitepages and you can narrow things down

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

no wonder he's a complete faggort

didnt you see the leaked emails of the Hillary staffer who ho mention sacrificing chickens?

they might if his deleted shit comes back. cnn would be comitting a felony.

moderates must die

Cucks, niggers, and numales

They seriously are. If they were competent, they'd have let this literally-who be left alone, and they wouldn't have exploded over a dumb tweet in the first place. Jews can't help but kvetch about anti-semitis,. It's in their very nature.

It's great. When normal people hear about anti-semitism, they think about skinheads beating up kikes or harassing them and talking about ovens or gas chambers or whatever. Not the simple act of pointing out a list of people who jews as a matter of indisputable fact. They chimp out, for all the reasons that we know, but to normalfags, it's a huge redpill. They ask themselves "why are these jews chimping out just because someone pointed out that they're jews? Do they not like that? Are they trying to hide?"

Do they really not understand the difference between blackmail and extortion?

Blackmail can include demanding silence as well as money.

C'mon user.

If anything there will be a rush to defend this kid once his info comes out. I'd really rather not sacrifice people to Kek, as that's fucking retarded and what (((they))) do with Moloch and Baphomet.

I got it from ROSS

a rumor is going around that the person CNN doxx and blackmail is only 15 years old.

I'm waiting patiently to see what happens on cuckchan in terms of shilling. When the seth rich story dropped, the levels of shilling there were unreal. It hadn't been that bad since the podesta emails, days before the election itself.

No shilling going on right now because they always require at least a couple hours to organize their strategy first, but it's also a holiday, so we probably won't see widespread SHUT IT DOWN attempts until tomorrow morning.

Look who's Facebook I found.

archive.is/Adg2S

He's almost one of us.

That's what I'm getting at, they seem to think blackmail is just extortion.

faceberg commenters are on par with youtube retards

That rumor comes from a >(1) in a cuckchan thread. No follow-up posts, no proof, nothing. It might be true, but it's better to assume we don't know the guy's identity.

This may not be our Andrew, but keep the addresses in mind. This is a change of address form during a bankruptcy filing in 2013.

Shills may disown CNN if they think CNN will hurt them. They may think they have too much to lose by shilling for CNN. CNN might never get any help.

Gas it.

So let's make it about that.

Spread the word that CNN attacked the guy because of that picture, not the Trump .gif.

Something like "This is the picture that triggered CNN", or "The REAL reason CNN doxxed a kid"

Use the sensationalist titles like they do to get attention. Tweet it. Spread the idea on every platform or forum. Plant the seed!

meat golem detected

been larping as a centrist to get people on board. Everyone is pissed. CNN is fucked.

Kazynsci the reporter also previously doxxed another woman for joking about aids in 2012

archive.is/31fu0

i will be very pissed if its true and CNN is scaring a kid.

DICKHEADS LIKE YOU NEVER GET IT

sunken eyed bugman

It soesn't matter
People are already taking it seriously
And the only way to prove them wrong is to dox the guy

Damn, I bet she gave up that ane.

Wolf Blitzer
CNN Host/Zionist Terrorist/Ex-IDF (Possible Mossad)
[email protected]/* */
8929 Holly Leaf Lane
Bethesda, Maryland 20817-2654
(212) 600-1188
twitter.com/wolfblitzer

Daniel Patrick Merica
CNN
642 Capitol St NE 4
Washington, DC 20003
twitter.com/danmericaCNN

David Chalian
CNN Political Director
1415 Hopkins St NW #2
Washington, DC 20036
(202) 296-0524
twitter.com/DavidChalian

Don R Lemon
CNN Anchor/Ashkenazi Jew's Pet House Nigger
2280 Frederick Douglass Blvd Apt 11B
New York, NY 10027-5329
(404)513-9984
twitter.com/donlemon

Brian Stelter
Senior Media Correspondent and Host of Reliable Sources on CNN
666 Greenwich St Apt 605
New York, NY 10014-6343
(301)253-8825
twitter.com/brianstelter
brianstelter.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Stelter
facebook.com/brianstelter
/
Erick W Erickson
CNN Contributor
736 Waverly Pt
Macon, GA 31210-7548
(478)471-8381
twitter.com/EWErickson
theresurgent.com/author/erick/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erick_Erickson

The post on /r/television on leddit hit the front page. Even the ledditors agree that CNN screwed the pooch bigly on this one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stochastic_terrorism

Good. Normally it's best to just think of the MSM all as just interchangeable kikes and shabbos goyim. But they technically do compete with each other, even if they still try to work together to shill their bullshit. This could totally result in leftist "alt media" rags like Vice, Salon, etc trying to destroy them to get their supporters. Fox will definitely try to kill CNN with this. MSNBC will try to leech their viewer base too. They'll cannibalize each other.

Jim Acosta dox

No shit. It's better for us to push that line anyway, makes CNN look worse.

That's a brilliant take on the 'naming the jew' tactic, user.
This was almost too easy…. after this we should bait other media/kikes in to such a trap..

Sounds like me growing up. Holla Forums RWDS apprentice confirmed?

Change of address

==NYC ANONS PLEASE CONFIRM THIS PIC LOCATION==
It's 2016 and definitely inside his home (read the article).

one of those shitty reverse lookups lists that kaczynski as 49, about two decades too old for that kike

I shall distill the Trump beating CNN video into a liquid and inject it into my veins for power to help bring down the fake news.
DEUS VULT

did you just try to directly link a cuckchan post?

Top kek

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

THEY BROKE THE LAW,

MOAR
MOAR
I NEED MOAR NAMES AND ADDRESS

I second that, thank god for the internet.

I feel just doxxing their anchors isn't enough.

Where is their main broadcasting building? Any way we can fuck with their broadcasts?

Jack "leddit-tier cancerfag who breaks rule1 on twitter" posobkike

I think CNN deserves their version of this.

Make i hate fuckin niggers Ducktales song play on their loudspeakers like that old video

Gonna hit dis bitch next.

user, what you're discussing is illegal. Broadcast hijacking is a serious crime. You should certainly never engage in such a heinous activity. :^)

(checked)

You mean "progeny" user, but I commend your spirit, witness your dubs and agree wholeheartedly.

THIS IS A DOX THREAD LET US ACTUALLY DOX RATHER THAN DISCUSS

CNN producer bragging about extorting someone who trolled him.

Checked
Oyyyyy vey!
Original for the lurkers.

Plus some extra red pills

Max Headroom?

Check'd and Kek'd it would be a suicide mission user, but please it would be the best thing in the last half century.
i'll look for you in the (((news))) :^)

Find this kike.

archive.fo/TI7bH

Not surprising

If you read the rest of the exchange it's obvious he's still a lunatic. He argues the more ethical thing to do would be just release the name.

Because you know… journalistic ethics is all about finding the most ethical way to abuse people for exercising their rights in ways you didn't even know about and thus weren't harmed by until deliberately hunting them down.

just starting to realise even libs are going after cnn. Did trump plan this all out to trick libs to into taking down cnn for him? if so this is hyper dimensional chess at levels we have never thought possible.

His linkedin: linkedin.com/in/donieosullivan

The holes just getting deeper and deeper.

=ANDREW ADDRESS UPDATE DOX ALONG WITH MORE==

>[email protected]/* */
guy had a MySpace account.

Potential phone info for Nathan McDermott. Facebook lists Houston as his hometown, white pages lists Conroe, TX (outside Houston).

There's no way to account for your enemy being this fucking stupid.

Jacqueline "Jackie" Wattles
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/jacqueline-wattles-47a60757/
Address: 14 Saint Marks Pl Lbby L New York NY 10003-8128 (No room number known)

JACK YOU CUM GUZZLING FAGGOT I DON'T CARE WHO OR WHAT YOU ARE BUT IF YOU'RE READING THIS, YOU'RE NEXT

I hate him so much

Oho, now we know how they did it. I wonder how many laws they broke doing this.

Kek this is shitpost independence day.

Holla Forums was out to do a hit job according to him two weeks ago now he loves us again. Such a rat

Jack is fake news

Some of you anons better be compiling this shit.

Saving every bit of information right booking now, user

Checked

Posobiec is saying he "can confirm" that gifmaker is "15 y/o LGBT trump supporter"

pastebin.com/twAStbnU
here's a pastebin of info

I don't get the cuck mindset of these cucks (as well as shitskins and jews) who regularly browse Holla Forums. I don't fucking get it. Do they all think they everything we've been talking about for years is just a giant elaborate prank? That we're really juist "classical liberals" with edgy memes? I don't get the mindset of someone who comes here and knows damn well that we want to hang them from the neck until dead

You should have stopped watching porn a long time ago, fucking degenerate.

How can CNN ever recover form this?
Not even memeing.

not true then

NOW we be huntin' whales, lads

He is basing that off a kikechan post that posted once and never again.
Do not push this unless you can independently verify it to be true or the kikes WILL use that to discredit the entire thing.

I "can confirm" that Posobiec chugs heeb cock and deserves the rope.

His cnn email: [email protected]/* */
His kikebook, seem to be some livestreams he did on there, might be able to gleen some good information: facebook.com/donie.osullivan

I THINK WE BROKE TWITTER
twitter.com/hashtag/cnnblackmail?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag

see

I MADE A CONTAINMENT THREAD

Here's the real reason CNN is going after HanAssholeSolo.

He was blocked on twitter by russel crowe for harassing Russel Crowe

Zone-tan is my wife

You're doing gods work user.

This is what you get at the top when you search for "CNN"

Any source on them owning plebbit?

My greatest fear in all of this is that no CNN journalists are going to die.

Q U A D S C O N F I R M E D
U
A
D
S

C
O
N
F
I
R
M
E
D

Are they stupid? Do they actually have no idea how fucking awful this looks?

Nice, spread it. Let everyone know. Get the normies to question what's so antisemitic about pointing out that jews are jewish.

you underestimate the hubris of MSM whom think they are untouchable

time to get rekt jack

OYYYY VEYYYYY

Seriously though fucking SPREAD THIS. THIS IS OUR CHANCE. THEY GAVE US A FUCKING OPENING NOW FUCKING TAKE IT

it baffles me too. I think he's gate keeping. Basically for the newly red pilled are going to him to see what goings on here because they think the fbi will visit them after going on halfchan. He's trying to keep a following in a safe ldealogical stasis "dems da reel racis" mindset.

Mods on halfchan are deleting Kek threads, anond are trying to revive Kek with all the all the energy that it's the air with the CNN war.

Fucking cuckchean mods should be dealt with, I want the occupation of my home to end.

Fuck that shit. It's time we fucking fight these bastard Kikes on public
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF TO FACE BLOODSHED ANONS

WILL YOU JOIN IN OUR CRUSADE?
WILL YOU BE STRONG AND STAND WITH ME?
SOMEWHERE BEYOND THE BARRICADE IS THERE A WORLD YOU LONG TO SEE?
DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?
SAY DO YOU HEAR THE DISTANT DRUMS?
IT IS THE FUTURE THAT WE BRING WHEN TOMORROW COMES!

Reddit's largest Shareholder is Advance Publications Who owns Conde Nast not TWC.

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILDFIRE

archive.fo/TI7bH

Archived for posterity

Use this to redpill any normies who think its just one bad egg and the rest of CNN dindu nuffin, this is one of their producers.

Hello memesmiths, here's what we need to do, start adding logos from CNN advertisers, has a starting list into memes of CNN ISISing the redditor. If we can imply the advertisers are complicit in attacking some 15 year old faggot they'll pull their funding thus hurting CNN where it really matters.

But seriously, how fucking dumb were they to chimp out over a minor tangential connection a picture that just points out who at CNN is jewish? Only kikes in a jewish echo chamber would think this is a good idea.

We should thank all these CNN shlomos for handing us this on a silver platter.

=HOLY SHIT IT GETS EVEN BETTER==
15 YEAR OLD CONFIRMED LGBT TRUMP SUPPORTER
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/882482075206651904

It ain't. Our Andrew was renting an apartment in Astoria as of July 2013.

Sometimes it's just better to give up and start over.

requesting cnn edit of this. trump not necessary.

i want to fucking kill myself

Don't believe a fucking word that jew-lover says. After we take down CNN, he's next.

Get in your cuck thread Jack

Just do it.

(heil'd)

Tsk tsk predictable as ever.

aayy lmao but is getting their mindless foot soldiers enough?

we are the wizards foot soldiers and stand alone complexes of the nationalist world

Stop posting that twitter account holy shit. It does nothing to back up claims made and is just going to allow the kikes to wash it out as bullshit when it turns out he isn't 15.

KEK IS PART OF THE OGODAD
KEK BELONGS TO Holla Forums

These are shops right?

10/ fucking 10

Well done, anons.

(Checked)

I think it's both hubris and an ENORMOUS lack of self-awareness.

Advertisers won't care.

Update on Nathan J McDermott

Mother - Stacey Jo Walker McDermott
archive.is/5BPId

Father - Tim M McDermott

Brother - Darby McDermott
archive.is/rvIWM

Looking for more info on Nate, potential phone number posted above. He keeps everything fairly private though.

Why is it anti-semitic to bring up someone's wikipedia page, scroll to the bottom, and notice that they're jewish?

related searches is showing the correct hashtag

Nah this is a good narrative user.
THEM HORRIBLE HOMOPHOBES AT CNN JUST CAN'T STOP KEEPING THE FAG COMMUNITY DOWN
And before anyone screams MUH PR is is not PR, we are ATTACKING the enemy with their own rules. We can turn around and be homophobes in the next second and no one will give a shit because WE NEVER AGREED TO PLAY BY THEIR RULES.

Same old tactics. Always annoyingly petty.

I got banned for a day from there for posting a bait thread on /a/ lol

The Journo list is being propagated, this will be the headlines for the day. HuffandPuff post is next for supporting CNNblackmailers.

Just finished a pipe. Should I start another to keep GLR's spirit with us and continue the meme magick?

I've never doxed before and i'm a lazy disorganized faggot. Why say wait instead of practice?

If any of them try to normify the place, gore spam and blatant redpills work. Or better yet, just redpill straight and get them on our side. If we get our UIDs to a million or more, who knows what we can do?

Other parts of the world use Day/Month/Year

Degenerate Sister - Megan McDermott
archive.is/yD6KU

boom

Britbongs switch around the day and month, my dude.

I know, it's beautiful. HuffPo is dumb enough to actually post the CNN jew list too. Hmm, that will really activate a few almonds and get a few noggins joggin'

I can't find any connection between 925 Union St. and Andrew Kaczynski. Where the fuck are random addresses like that coming from?

if you are making these, can you look up the clip of JBL just wrecking Hornswoggle? Trump as JBL and CNN as Hornswoggle would be epic.

I knew I shouldn't have, but I just can't help myself at times.

advertisers are volatile and everybody knows they jump and leave at the drop of a hat. You know what isn't going to change just because people get mad? The story that sticks a week or so from now.
It's a big enough problem that CNN is blackmailing people. Stick to what is verified and it will go further than something that might wind up being false later pushed by that faggot.

Get Holla Forums to do an x-ray nude of her, and then send it to McDermott

CNN should "break" or "snap" upon impact, try masking or whatever.

That's a question that Holla Forums should be encouraging every single normalfag to ask themselves every single fucking day.

I figure if the phone number posted from above doesn't work for Nathan we can at least find his family info and harass them.

THE DAILY STORMER HAS DECLARED WAR
dailystormer.com/cnn-blackmails-teen-shitposter-they-must-be-made-to-taste-their-own-medicine/
1. Publicly fire the K-File team: Andrew Kaczynski, Nathan McDermott, Chris Massie, and Megan Apper with a denouncement of their threats against a private citizen and child.
2. Make financial amends to HanAssholeSolo with a college scholarship in the amount of $50,000 USD as compensation for the emotional distress you have done to him.
3. Assure the public he and his family will never be harmed by your organization.
We are going to track down your siblings.
We are going to track down your spouses.
We are going to track down your children. Because hey, that’s what you guys get to do, right? We’re going to see how you like it when our reporters are hunting down your children.

We're gonna need to call in some old school Astoria for this one

They should demand Han get a cool million from them. They have it. They'll hate handing it over. They'll have to hand it over in a civil/criminal suit or more anyway.

This. Gamergate got tons of advertisers to pull out and that was way smaller. This time, we have ten times as much man power and a 100 times more public outrage. Shut. Them. Down.

Advertisers:
Career Builder.com 800-638-4212
Johnson & Johnson 732-524-0400
US Home Auction 800-793-6107
Jitterbug 800-918-8543
Zurich Financial Services (online)
Cisco 800-553-6387
Exxon Mobile 972-444-1000
Joseph A Banks 800-999-7472
Hyundai 800-633-5151
Dodge 800-853-1403
Astra Zeneca 800-236-9933
Sprint 888-211-4727
Nextel 800-639-6111
Monex Precious Metals 800-444-8317
Select Quote 800-777-8300
Wells Fargo 800-869-3557
Aarp 888-687-2277
Phillips Norelco 212-850-5000
Geico 800-861-8380
Boston Market 800-365-7000
Overstock.com 800-843-2446
Liberty Medical 800-970-4831
Live Well Financial 800-917-1170
University of Phoenix (online)
Partnership for Prescription Assistance 888-477-2669
Ehealth services 800-977-8860

my sides were not ready for this.

Does that fucking slut have no limits?

They just skipped shooting themselves in the foot and went straight for seppuku.

when I said 'why wait', I meant 'do it' is english not your first language

Exactly. You all know what to do

Get every normalfag's noggin joggin'

No, the leftist universities have plenty of money. Some of the US higher education system might be salvageable, but, the parts of it that are teaching communism need to be destroyed without mercy and they must not be fed money for any reason.

bump cause fuck yeah!

Remember, advertisers pulled out en masse from youtube because a completely unverifiable number of "evil racist" channels supposedly had ads running and weren't oy vey shut down quickly enough.

I don't understand the issue.

Do you think this is why the catalog is getting filled with shitty DOX CNN threads?

She also has a website for her 'Acting' reels. Apparently she lives in LA now and is pursuing her life long dream of trying to blow her way to the top. This actually might have some potential if noting materializes for Nathan.

Go jerk off to Naruto weaboo

Why this one where he lists all the CNN journalists that are Jewish.

Well errhm uhh

SHUT IT DOWN!!!! I DON'T CARE HOW JUST SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

DO IT

THEY AREN'T EVEN BEING SUBTLE ANYMORE.

The collaboration is real and it is blatant.

Top reply (when not logged in) to Andrew Kaczynski on Twitter is by a self-identified SHAREBLUE CONTRIBUTOR.

Pics related, proof.

Could also just be normal dupe threads, this is the single most major story right now.

Today is the day Holla Forums gets to mass name the Jew.

I feel like HanAssholeSolo needs a little help from a friend who has experience running up on big media outlets who fuck over private citizens…

Oh damn. Capped.

Hoping he genuinely is 15. it helps us a lot because the wacism can be brushed aside (didn't you say dumb stuff as a kid) type arguement thus allowing us to drop the jq cnn pic with no reprocutions because we have cnn on the defensive "why you bullying a kid?". They really never look ahead. Also if lgbtqwtf then that's just icing on the cake.

Peter Thiel?

SALT
HIS
LAWN

Peter is actually Hulk Hogan
duh

Unlike Skyrim and video game NPCs, there's forensic information in that.

>>>/reddit/

We need to assume the 15 yo thing as fact. CNN can't disprove it without doxing him, so we're free to set the facts to whatever we want.

DO IT NOW!!!
REV UP THE PIZZAS!!

user that might actually work. Peter Thiel has bankrolled these types of suits in the past, obviously, and is also gay and right-wing. He'd be sympathetic, at least.

CHECKED
The Lugenpress dies today

spirit-bump

Just call it an "unconfirmed report." Use the Lugenpresse's own playbook against them.

FUCKING MEME IT

The only good thing was that you could decapitate piss skin elves LARPing as Ayleids with Ysgramor's axe.
sage for off topic.

I originally thought that too until that faggot already knows its "us"
Too soon in my opinion, reeks of an attempt an an obvious falseflag
Wouldn't be surprised if they want to try and pretend they're the victims because they were so easily caught out black mailing

Jack, if you're reading this, stop fucking posting and stop mentioning us out in the open. We know what a massive faggot you are, and no one likes you because you're absolutely shit at false-flagging us. Go away.

Not really but ok

This
And

This will be their undoing.
We also need to payload that the rest of the lugenpresse is not much better.

Nice. When you see all the normalfags up in arms, it's never going to end well for them.

(that pretty-damn-good-for-a-quick-shitpost tracking on the hat)
Well done to both of you.

That is today (yesterday in 4 hours where I am) in the majority of the world.
you backwards ass fractional faggot

Moar pipe, user. All is well today.

Pic related

Those kikes are panicking like when I shoot rats and accidentally clip a leg. Utter scrambling terror.

Semi unrelated but this is one of his sisters acting reels. She appears to be with Momentum Talent Agency based in Los Angeles. At the very least we might be able to get her kicked out of her agency if we shitpost hard enough.

Gamejournos were just a mini-boss.

CNN will be our proper boss fight.

We're reaching levels of smug never before thought possible anons

Are these people even self-aware?

who shot first? Hans or cnn?

Time to see glimpses of his life.
twitter.com/KFILE/status/881300875981008897
archive.is/0kZIy
twitter.com/KFILE/status/881299810241957888
archive.is/PBExg

This one is interesting:
twitter.com/KFILE/status/879894346782453761
archive.is/feYWC
The cat resides at "Community Bookstore" 143 7th Ave, Brooklyn NY
archive.is/H0in3
The candid nature of the photo makes be believe it's one of his frequent stops, so he possibly lives nearby.

Seconded. We need to impose the heaviest casualties on them that we can. No stops. Just keep pulling the fucking trigger.

Tell her to stick to her day job.

That was pretty sexual.

oh boy, even more CNN threads
Where are the mods?
Because this is getting absurd

Imma go cook some chink tendies. Be back in a few. Don't assassinate any TV hosts while I'm gone.

Except in the likelihood they do take the chance and reveal he's a 35 year old basement dweller suddenly the public at large doesn't care because

This could work for covering asses later but all the people saying to assume by default he is 15 without fact checking OR using qualifiers "anonymous source"/"unverified information" are going to kill this before it gets going. It happens constantly where the kikes see a news story that should kill them but by focusing on a small inconsistency or misinformation they turn it around as the entire thing being conspiracy or outright lies and suddenly its

The public at large is so afraid of seeming anti-semitic that even the accusation can shut down actual evidence of horrible shit.

-"So what antisemitic acts did this man engage in?"
-"Well, your honor, he reposted a picture of a bunch of CNN staff with stars of David superimposed over their faces."
-"To indicate they were jewish?"
-"Yes, your honor."
-"…are they jewish?"
-"…uh. I mean. Maybe. I mean, yeah they are."
-"All of them?"
-"…"

Time warner cable isn't time warner you driveling retard

I call dibs on dragging McDermott's sister back to my cave while I call him a faggot cuck

If CNN doubles down and actually doxes him, that just makes the situation worse for them.

The dox thread just 404ed, so I had a brief moment of panic before I realized the problem was on my end.

Not to mention if that's true, we'll say he's autistic and accuse CNN of bullying the disabled.

Because that's what his America looks like user.

Imma go cook up some chink tendies. Be back in a few. Don't assassinate any TV hosts while I'm gone.

I can't tell who's raiding who anymore

These are probably an industrial chicken breed. They're a can of worms.
I used to have a bunch of (industrial) chickens for fresh eggs, and they were terrible. They had everything the needed, yet still had eggs burst inside them. After putting down three of our herd of six, we just culled them all.

Doesn't change that Reddit isn't owned by Time Warner.

No mercy, kike. You've become our next project.

shills are trying to confuse latefags. Useless mods need too pin this thread asap delete the rest.

ah for fu…..

Dr. HanAssholeSolo, I'm CNN

Locale pics

Here is one inside his shitbox in 2016, different area?

NYC ANONS PLZ HALP US
(are there any at all?)

This, be careful anons.
It's also a great tactic to use trump-style bait (e.g. that 5% innacuracy) so they blow it up an draw attention to the rest of the issue.

Either way they're a little fucked this time if we keep the control/info going.

Case in point lol

jej

You have to go back, Carlos

Got a picture from inside his apartment.
archive.is/TUMnF

Look at the fucking image names
Literally saved the same (1), (2), (3) after each other
unless its a (((coincidence)))
someone from CNN is spamming

forgot pic

Keep an eye on what they do tomorrow.
I think they are gearing up for the "were the real victims" and a "LOOK WE TOLD YOU SO" angle tomorrow to damage control.
Notice how poor so many of these threads are.If memory serves this is exactly what the literally whose did during GG, if they were attacked for legitimate criticism, they just hid behind even more cries of harassment.

That assumes the public would have the same sympathy for a 15 year old child as they would a 35 year old man. and yes, child and man are different on the sympathy scale for the majority of the public You can excuse a 15 year old Nazi because
you can't really say the same for a 35 year old Nazi.

Again, the public is entirely capable of ignoring things with people so they can kill stories. Suddenly he's a functioning autist and he should've known better. Now he's back to a 35 year old man who is also a Nazi and DESERVED it CNN was just doing their public service as journalists.

GUYS
TACTIC:
WHEN YOU CONTACT SPONSORS, LET THEM KNOW THAT IF THEY ARE OK WITH CNN DOXXING A 15 YO, THEN THEY WILL BE OK WHEN WE START DOXXING THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES.

man you fakechan guys move so slow, look at what the REAL chan is accomplishing while you get nothing done

pulled from twitter, I don't actually go to halfchan

went to college with that guy, complete faggot

Wrong tactic. That makes us the blackmailer.

no, you're wrong, stop posting.

ayyo, hol up, so you be sayin you got a cave an sheeiiit?

i can hear the kekistani flag flapping behind him, as he clicks away at his dorito stained keyboard

DIGITS CONFIRM, Holla Forums WILL NOT BE MOCKED.

THAT MAKES YOU THE BLACK MALE AND A FAGGET NIGGER

we gamergate now?

They couldn't care less about the WEE gif.
They are buttmad because HanAssholeSolo named the jew

I don't know what to think now.

Why wouldn't they be proud of Jewish accomplishments?

they're very confused people. For some reason they feel that their excellence, once exposed, will bring ire to them instead of appreciation. A sentiment quite opposite that of movies where Santa explains to the little (stealth) Jew boy that Jews created great Christmas carols, etc.

oh also

OY VEY THE HOLOCAUST

If a CNN journalist isn't dead by 5pm eastern time tomorrow, it's time for an exodus.

It's time to separate the wheat from teh chaff.

Fake News must pay.

They found one of us, made him kneel and kiss the CNN ring, for making a meme. They won't stop until we are broke, dead and are kids are raped, because they think it's funny.

Fight back, however you can. Make them kill themselves.

roger dodger

Go back to sleep FBI-kun

The shilling is real.

4x4chan?

Lead by example, or so I've heard.

But you just encouraged other anons to drive CNN's advertisers away from them.

Reminder that once this thread hits the bump limit, go to this one instead of starting a new one right away.

youtube.com/watch?v=6MHf_6sTVvE
someone blz this into cnn gif

The only expensive chickens are show breeds, dingus. Laying hens of those breeds can cost literally twenty times what a laying hen of a less flashy breed will. Just spend ~$15 on a half-dozen chicks of something boring and no-fuss like a Sussex or a Rhode Island Red and it's almost impossible to fuck up. My mother hadn't raised chickens for the better part of 30 years when she got some when I was a kid and the only ones that ever died were eaten by critters or croaked of old age.

fucking vox

She can finish me anytime

wtf i love mystery meat now

spamming oc

What is going on in that gif? Did they forget the blood effects or something?

I leave for ONE NIGHT to try and have some fun drinking beers and lighting fireworks and you crazy fuckers take down CNN.
I love you guys.
Side note: Was that kid really 15? Future is looking bright lads..

CALLED IT

Isgate itgate timegate togate stopgate puttinggate fuckinggate gategate aftergate everygate fuckinggate wordgate?

I don't see any problems with killing people.

Nice try CNN.

perhaps a misleading tweet, to divert connection between subject and the evidence of bankruptcy.

No proof of this. So better no jump to that wagon blindly.

Can you honestly say you'd be upset if CNN kikes start dropping dead?

Hope you had a good time, we don't know some faggots are saying yes but there's not enough info to prove it.

Tweet this to the bitch
twitter.com/AskMEgan
And maybe ask her why her brother was willing to work with people that blackmail people so they don't exercise their 1st Amendment Rights

Reporting in. I won't hurt the cat though. Fuck you guys doxxing a cat.

No one in Astoria gives a shit about hipsters. Everyone who lives here lives here for one reason and one reason alone, pic related. Jon Lovett needs to brush up on his Jewish code words.

fuck cats

she's a whore, what does she care?

Must be Vox!

If nines CNN is gone by the end of the year
If zeroes CNN gets powered up and only more pents will destroy it

CNN probably won't die from this but it should hopefully hurt them enough that they don't try it again.

if quints, cnn becomes an anime channel

Checked.

Also, rerolling.

Well, maybe tweet it to her brother? Idk

Hello FBI.

I'm here to set things right

If quints, CNN is kill by the end of the year.

If quints, some user kills a journo.

like this??

Fuck off with your fucking ayy lmao looking quadroon attention whore. Absolutely revolting.

You can light cigarettes with those. If I'm gonna watch CNN at all I wanna see Wolfy with a new eyepatch on.

Rerolling.

roll

Cuckchan your waifu is shit

If quints, Wolf Blitzer is hanged by the end of the year.

CNNiggers are finished.

whoops

If quints, Don Lemon gets lynched.

get>>10199997

If quints they all get lynched

He will never get laid

fuck off with your half-nigger abomination

Kill yourself faggot.

I fell like you kind of fucked this up

You stupid fucks

wdhmbt

You both deserve to be raped to death by a pack of niggers.

reeeeeeeeeee