Online colleges are just as cuck if not worse

What are they trying to say here? We need to convey this message of ours to people without being condescending or insincere. So make the manual labour machinist a hot Latina single mother in her 20s? are online colleges the ultimate form of Jewer educaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/maDbo
myanimelist.net/anime/11763
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can confirm, currently enrolled at an online school and so far i havent even invested any time into it. All the answers are online so googling is about the only skill ive honed. Anyone who doesnt think college is a scam is either a kike, a boomer, or a combo of them. Fuck this gay ass world user.

People go there because they are literally too stupid to shot themselves.

SHOOT

All we have to do is state the facts. Career women are literally committing genetic suicide. Pic related is from today's dailymail. There are literally dozens of stories like this.

No no no. If you want a piece of paper so badly just learn a trade.

Wait a fucking minute! Why is the university of Phoenix advertising so hard to get Hispanic women to enroll? I thought Jews wanted Mexicans to breed like rats?

Are you biggest loser in history? What the fuck man.

Either get into a trade or entrepreneurship or stomach regular uni for a few years or commit sudoku.

phoenix is a joke and it's because of federal shekel incentives

about time this bitch was out of a job, she'd probably be dead if she stayed

But…. couldn't anyone lie about their ass on university of Phoenix application?

Goddamnit, Russia. They gone stole mah extra oh!

Women deserve to be alone and hurt for ruining civilization

archive.is/maDbo
Article in the third panel in the third pic

What anime is that?

Pretty sure it's this one
myanimelist.net/anime/11763

So, how long until women realize that the reason they are "more successful" than men is the concessions and handicaps they are given?
Yes, continue to propitiate the idea that a piece of paper is the be all end all of status, by no means consider the works of an individual on their own.

Mexicans breed regardless. Only whites consider decisions.

It's a sign of retardation if someone still pays for a degree when it costs 18x what the same school cost 1 generation ago.
They're trying to pad girls and numales egos for going to college. Seeing as even they can start to feel the looming fear that it's a scam.

And asians. That are not Chinese.

Where can I get more of that shit?

Probably /r9k/

All online college and for-profit university advertisements show single moms, spics and niggers being super excited and hugging their family on graduation day and getting cool jobs. It's not necessarily solely for the NWO propaganda, it's just that those are their target demographic: poor stupid people who heard college was a ticket to a good life and fall for scams like DeVry etc.

I look up University of Phoenix on YouTube. Overwhelmingly all the alumni appear to be black for some reason.

All black or fat white single mothers.

It's because they are open admission.

I never understood online college/school/university never made sense to me. Part of the reason you'd enroll in a educational institution nowadays is primarily to network and pursue other opportunities offered to students like internships or just in general getting to know your craft. Even in the most pozzed University you'll need a name to get a foot in the door or at the very least hone your interpersonal skills. Why take probably the last valuable aspect of these places and do away with it, I can think of why anyone would enroll for a poz load a day; even if you were to disregard the lack of accountability or the stigma of these places. If you really must go to a college, uni or whatever may as well go in person to get the only worthwhile experience from such a place.

There's a whole heap of memes floating around.

if a woman has minimum 3 kids , she has no time for a "career"

I need advice Holla Forums. I'm 21 and in a relationship with a 25 year old woman.

But she's almost 5 years older than me and I don't want kids till I'm in my early 30's. Do I wait and put babies in her when she's 35? Or do I have kids earlier (say 25) when I might not be so financially secure?

Don't wait. She will be too old at 35.

Are online colleges that bad? I'm taking online courses for accounting right now because I can't balance school and work with regular school hours. It's also way faster than a traditional school. Inexpensive too.

But I have no money and I don't want kids until I own land, so I can homestead and homeschool them.

You could save her eggs now. Not sure how all that works.

Not a bad idea, thanks

I call bullshit

I'm getting an A.S. in accounting through Penn Foster for $4000. They're accredited. They're not a Title IV school, though, so you can't get federal loans.

How is that cheap?

Compared to getting an A.S. at my local community college, which was $6000. In 2004.

2K more? Seems too risky. I doubt most four years schools will accepts a associate degree from a online college.

Stop being a dumb faggot. You outright ignored the pricing from 2004. Prices have skyrocketed since then, and it's still cheaper than it was 13 years ago. Also, you ignored the accredited part. Are you seriously that dense? I think you might belong at University of Phoenix with the other niggers. You're on par with them.

Still can't afford it without student loans.

/tg/ will always be the best board in my heart.

Besides online colleges prices probably went up as well as community colleges. People said ITT tech was accredited at one time too.

I'm in the same boat as you and I have to warn you. A lot of online colleges aren't very reputable and their degrees aren't recognized by employers or governments (for visa purposes) even if they are accredited.

You really need to do some research and find out if the school is reputable.

I use The Open University UK because it's internationally recognized and you can get a work-visa with one of their degrees.

Shorter College, hardcore christian zealot university, accelerated adult education, meets once a week on campus.

Go one night a week, courses usually last 4-5 weeks, then move to next one. Hire a bunch of temp professors to teach the program that have no fucks to give except to collect the pay check.

Most students are retarded ghetto blacks with third grade literacy. The whites not much better. Instructors know they all cheat, but they are honest christian students right, so no need to have an extensive in-class exam to prove it.

Joke of school. Need their accreditation revoked.

College is necessary if you are getting credentials. I wasted my time at USF and got a bullshit bachelor's which only made me feel accomplished. I was still a bartender for two years after that.
I went to PTA school which is a two year degree and now I'm making 70-80,000 the past two years, although I am working six days a week like a dog.
Not happy with therapy as I am just a glorified granny walker and now have been taking one hard class at college a semester since January.
I still need Chem 1, 2, and organic chem and can apply to PA school to become an orthopedic surgeon PA.
You just gotta live long enough to narrow down what you want to do. I'm 32 now and won't get to my dream job until mid to late 30's.

>according to (((Israeli))) researchers

hope you're white.

Sounds like it has the same fundamental problem as a regular school: tells you what to learn instead of why you should learn it.

The most important component of learning something is the motivation to do so. Being that schools generally supply ZERO motivation, and have ZERO information that isn't available elsewhere, there's no reason for school.

If you really do want to learn something, you've already got the internet, so go learn it. Maybe find a mentor to help you along.

Too bad, because you don't get to choose. You either have retarded children that will be at a major disadvantage at life later on or healthy ones now. It's clear as day.

This is why we're being out-breed. It doesn't take that much fucking money to raise kids. That's a fucking jew narrative. You don't need to send them to school, or pay for piano lessons, or any of that shit. They just need a parent around to give them love and guidance.

More valuable to a child than any amount of money is the virtue bestowed upon it by it's parents. If you and your woman are good people, then START FUCKING!

No, since that would be the end of our people.

You don't blame the fool for being fooled. You go after and kill all the kikes slowly for the pain they have caused us through the centuries.

People who blame women know nothing about women, or men. Men lead, women follow. We aren't leading. Doesn't mean we have to punish ourselves, it just means we have to correct course.

We aren't leading, because we're not the ones in control over our societies.

Hence why we blame the kikes, because they own us and it has been that way atleast since after the second world war.

Yes, kikes have fucked us pretty good, but misinformation has been their greatest tool. Most men still don't know how, or that they even should be leading women, and that they can do it now. Once you have that awareness, you have no excuse for sitting around being angry and impotent.

Will the college system ever collapse? Or will we just see people moving away from the worthless majors as they get tired of being in debt? Most majors you can learn everything from home studying now. Only certain STEM and medical stuff needs an actual class room now and that can be done with more specialized learning facilities.

Idiot. They only trust themselves a little more. This is a TPS report for HQ. This is what a proxy would tell the general in war "Sir, we raided almost the whole country, only a few places left."

The University of Phoenix is a dying institution that is losing revenue by the year. This is just a last ditch effort to bring in more shekels.

Because from a marketing perspective they are the perfect candidates.
Hispanic people honestly believe that college is the only ticket to the middle class. So they go out of their way to send their kids to college. But unlike chinks and pajeets they aren't going into STEM. What you get is armies of hispanic women going into nursing and administration. This commercial is targeting spics with GEDs who got knocked up in high school and are working for $8.00 while trying to support 3 kids. Which is a lot of women.

Hispanic men is the same situation just work construction and other blue collar jobs.

I don't know what the federal loan status is on UoP but last I heard the government was cutting funding for these for profit Universities because degrees from there are practically useless.

You have to listen closely what the left and the Dems have been shilling for.
If these people stay in power then expect the college system to get worse not better. What I think they want is a subsidized college system that makes a college degree equivalent to what a high school diploma is now. Meaning, you can't get a job without one. Not only does this push back the work force age, but it is also a way to force in another 4 years minimum of indoctrination and good goy training.

Why is this happening? Maybe because college is the easiest way to sign someone up for debt slavery. It's a way to extract real wealth from a person and cripple them for life. Colleges won't get cheaper. So more debt will have to be taken out.

Video related is Peter Schiff explaining how the government is the culprit college debt. It's also worth noting that the same loan companies also own the collections agencies. Default or pay, they win and the government will always pay them off with your tax dollars.

I took an online university course. It wasn't pozzed at all. I could go as quickly as I was able, and get exactly as much out of a course as I put in. I never had to go to any diversity training, and I paid a total of ~$1200 for a BS from an accredited university, after grants.

I would have preferred the reality where I didn't need a BS to get the job I wanted, but it certainly helped, and I paid less than a 1/10th of what some of my peers did for their degrees.

Women always want a man higher in status than them, whether that be richer, more famous, more prestigious job, etc. The more they pursue their education and career the smaller they make their own pool of potential husbands. In addition, high status men are in a position to demand a woman who is in all likelihood younger, more attractive, and more feminine than the career-focused woman, so they screw themselves over twice.

>We Can Do It IT!

Cancer.

Jews and liberals push all kinds of degeneracy, not necessarily in a coordinated strategy. Thankfully the conflicting signals nullify each other sometimes.

Play the foundation (gibsme dat) piano up and down until you found somebody giving you money for education, while she is at home caring for your children. Play your foreigner card. Play hard.

There's potential here.

Women always marry someone of the same socioeconomic status, or higher. Men always marry someone of the same socioeconomic status, or lower.
What happens when high-income jobs require at least a bachelor's degree, concurrently with the shift towards education schemes that heavily favour women, not only in funding opportunities, but learning types? What happens when men are so reviled on campuses that trade schools are the only viable option for them, time and money-wise, unless they go into STEM? What happens when degrees themselves become status symbols?

People stop getting married. Children start being born into broken, dysfunctional households. Social cohesion breaks down.

Then, what happens when a huge influx of shitskins invades the country, where the men have high school education at best, and the women are socially and culturally oppressed to the point where they serve as nothing more than illiterate chattel used only for making and tending to children?

Whites stop reproducing, and shitskins outreproduce the whites.
Modern universities are one of the more insidious methods of performing white genocide.

I learned far more teaching myself from whatever is online than I did from online school or from any formal school. Fuck college it's all a scam these days.

She getting a job at Whited?

Is it sad that a animated degree looks better than my real Highschool diploma?

It looks better than my STEM bachelor's degree so don't worry about it. Degrees are just pieces of paper that say you're ostensibly qualified in a given field, backed only by the credibility of that institution. That's all. Anyone who pretends otherwise is an idiot.

college is fake education

another thing that's happening is that the value of a diploma is increasingly becoming worth less at an accelerating rate. more women getting degrees through affirmative action etc drives the value down in the same way that niggers moving into a neighborhood devalues the houses. women in the work force is a mistake regardless

That's a lot too read. Give me a summary.

With that said. Is it still worth going to community college for a associate degree?

I only need like a year and a half worth of credits to finish my degree, (withdrew cause of health reasons, getting disability now), but i don't even see a degree worth it at this point. Let's be honest America's not far off from collapse/civil war so I just don't see the point. Then degrees will mean shit it will be just what you know.

Only go to a post-secondary institution if your chosen field of work absolutely requires it.
If there's even a single workplace where in your field of work that doesn't require it, you work that shit for at least two years to build up experience, and then you work your way upwards. That's far more education than you could ever get at a post-secondary institution.

No, you fucking faggot. How pathetic are you? Do you have ADHD? This is one of the best SHORT documents on this topic. You can use this to redpill others as long as you’re not a completely pathetic loser like you’re behaving right now.

Probably.

Checks out.

HAA

No, that's a terrible idea. Less than 1% of thawed-out frozen eggs result in viable live births.
Please do a lot more research before even considering this. The whole process stinks of underhanded kike memery.

For a while longer, yes. That's what I did (within the last few years) and it took me from impoverished to middle-class.
Just make an informed decision about what you go for. Ensure that the job market for what you will be doing is decent and is something that will be at least somewhat in demand after you get the degree.

And for god's sake, user, do something to differentiate yourself from your peers in the same degree program. Study hard, apply yourself, and work outside of school to broaden your understanding of the field. Also try to make friends and connections, in case you need to fall back on them later.
I got an excellent job with my associate's. My degree was what legally allowed them to hire me, but what actually got me hired was all the additional effort I spent getting gud at what I wanted to do. Out of everyone I went to school with, I put in the most work on the side. And, out of everyone, I got the best job out of school… because for the entirety of those two years, I ate, slept, and breathed my field.
It really helps if you genuinely enjoy it, but that's not a requirement.

Good luck, brother.

Tust seems too nice to be a post on here

Why the fuck would you want to move to the US?
t. American

One of the best pieces of information i ever read.
Excellent redpilled material for discussing the feminist question.

Total waste of time and money

What do university of Phoenix physical campuses look like?

sage
sage for retard blogpost

How?

Fleeing the cultural insanity that is taking over my beloved homeland.

I want to outlive the communism that is coming to Britain in the USA. One day I hope to return here to rebuild my country after its long fall.

Why not just move to Poland?

Is stem even worth getting into anymore? Sounds like it been cuck pretty hard

Get married and knock her up ASAP, then figure out how to raise the kids.

The advertising is pretty cancerous but the material isn't that bad. I mean its bad but not as bad as normal college. Mainly because a large chunk of their students are already well into their thirties if not older and won't put up for the complete insanity modern universities have devolved into.

Red flag.

Where else has white people, 2nd amendment and won't imprison you for not believing in the holocaust?

Your forgot the cancer that is the HR department. They're the only reason my company requires a degree for our software engineers at all; they love requiring 7 years experience in some tech when that tech has only been around for a year or less. It's how they filter out the competent people and grab more of their own kind.

These subhumans then go on to become "tech evangelists" instead of actually producing anything of value because colleges refuses to fail anyone despite them not knowing the first fucking thing about fucking anything while pretending to have developed everything without even knowing how to compile a fucking hello world program AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Solid effortpoast on feminism. Let me add some: Women should not vote because voting is distributed tribal decision making, and women are not suited to it. The real point of voting is not to benefit the voter, but to make good decisions for the tribe. The first responsibility of government is security; protecting its own people from other tribes. Men are naturally wired to this topic and women aren't. Little boys automatically play adversarial games and this instinct is fortified and deepened when puberty arrives. In the "refugee" crisis we see Woman's nurturing instinct on display everywhere; a healthy instinct that is perverted by operating in the wrong sphere. The RES PUBLICA is not woman's sphere; the home is.

As for working - another point is that a harmonious home comes from the husband and wife performing traditional roles. Men and women are a very complex mix of chemicals and DNA that functions best in its ancestral environment. We are not machines; we are malleable, and women are modified on a deep level by working in male domains. Women are not attracted to a husband that earns less than them - a clue to the linkage between money and sexuality. A working woman's proximity to other men is sending the wrong messages to her deeper systems and sabotaging her marriage.

Women become partially masculinized when they have to wield power and compete in male spaces. You can see it in politicians like Hillary and Merkel - are these truly women? Wives working means more unhappy homes, more sexless marriage, more divorce, and probably lower grade offspring due to complex factors in the woman's body.

Also, women in the workplace have a well known harmful effect on the morale and team spirit. A group of men working together is like a kettle that must be brought to a boil. Women are like blocks of ice thrown into the kettle. Because they are automatically and unconsciously shopping for the next man, they introduce divisive rivalry. Because they are addicted to status and attention, they create drama. When women are forced to suppress their nature and fit into a male workplace, they are miserable - stories of crying in the bathroom are everywhere. Because the workplace is really a variation on the men of the village hunting together, it can never become truly comfortable for women no matter what rules or harassment lawsuits occur.

You don't say. The whole point of the internet should be to make information FREE. The advantage of educating yourself using parts of the internet is that you're not paying out the ass for any of it. It's like people who PAY for PORN. How does one even miss the point by that much? The point is that everything is FREE on the internet, free of charge and free of other limitations like number of copies or bandwidth or whatever. Another example would be providers who think having some sort of cap on your traffic is an idea that will last. The very idea is barbaric.

Watch zero ads, open zero spam mails, answer zero quizzes, don't participate in polls that are connected in some way to a product, don't rate videos etc. Become the worst possible consumer and only take what is free and beneficial to you. Ask yourself, "what would globalist businessmen want me to do?", and then avoid the items on that list at all costs. This often means sacrifices. For example, I would like to start a new youtube account but that would mean giving a real phone number to google. Bad move. Wish I had made a couple of accounts as backup when it was truly free to do so.

Back on topic, nobody is going to take an online degree seriously any way. If the employer is traditional enough to expect a degree then you're not gonna cut it with some online participation trophy you bought and may or may not have had to put some effort in. It's a complete scam.