OFFICIAL CNN DOX THREAD

NOW IS THE TIME TO TEACH THEM THE MEANING OF "TALK SHIT, GET HIT"

Post major CNN journos, editors, et cetera, and hit them hard. They still threatened to dox HanAssholeSolo after he apologized to him. These people are fucking merciless. After they're doxed, do with them what you will. Send them young men in white shirts who want to tell them the good news about Space Jesus, send them free Qurans, send them anything funny, SWAT them, fucking wage war on them. Maybe just send them an anonymous message to psych them out.

Get to it, gentlemen. Godspeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/KFILE
whitepages.com/name/Stephen-J-Kaczynski/Beachwood-OH/gzkburp
codes.findlaw.com/ny/penal-law/pen-sect-135-60.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
8ch.net/pol/res/10198699.html
twitter.com/tyinsf/status/882469707449638912
facebook.com/cnn/photos/pb.5550296508.-2207520000.1499231924./10156991684386509/?type=3&theater
archive.fo/tPaIW
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/882430554544713728
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/882422267166195713
everipedia.com/cnn-blackmail-scandal/
twitter.com/wolfblitzer
twitter.com/danmericaCNN
twitter.com/DavidChalian
twitter.com/donlemon
twitter.com/brianstelter
brianstelter.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Stelter
facebook.com/brianstelter
twitter.com/EWErickson
theresurgent.com/author/erick/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erick_Erickson
youtube.com/watch?v=ygkM3YUlIZw
tweetdeck.com/
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/disobedientnews
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/LouDobbs
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/MAGA3X
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/jartaylor
twitter.com/ramzpaul?lang=en
twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1
twitter.com/thedonaldreddit
twitter.com/mitchellvii
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash
twitter.com/SheriffClarke
twitter.com/JBurtonXP
twitter.com/PaulTownINC
twitter.com/teeveekwa
twitter.com/Partisangirl
twitter.com/sahouraxo
twitter.com/awyattman88
twitter.com/Communism_Kills
twitter.com/NathanDamigo
twitter.com/_ThatGuyT
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes
twitter.com/RedAlert
twitter.com/MillennialWoes
twitter.com/IsraelZangwill
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/Commentary
twitter.com/RitaPanahi
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
twitter.com/r_altright
twitter.com/RickyVaughnX1
twitter.com/Timcast
twitter.com/ArmyofKek
twitter.com/KekNewsNetwork
twitter.com/RepublicOfKek
twitter.com/KekistanParl
twitter.com/shoe0nhead
twitter.com/yaguara2299
twitter.com/JackPosobiec
twitter.com/ReactionaryJew
twitter.com/Mediocrecostume
twitter.com/jackhatesme
twitter.com/RedIceTV
twitter.com/stillgray
twitter.com/Steve_Sailer
twitter.com/DissidentRight
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis
twitter.com/sbpdl
twitter.com/V_of_Europe
twitter.com/DaveCullenCF
twitter.com/polNewsToday
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra
linkedin.com/in/jacqueline-wattles-47a60757/
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs
youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM
archive.is/wKrVu
archive.is/kevNa
twitter.com/meganapper?lang=en
twitter.com/chrismassie?lang=en
cnn.com/profiles/andrew-kaczynski#about
archive.fo/ZBKRV
archive.fo/6UnWM
archive.fo/lOnaQ
archive.fo/PClCY
archive.fo/t9Fgo
mylife.com/andrew-kaczynski/e37963542090108
archive.fo/Jb8h5
archive.is/31fu0
archive.fo/TI7bH
linkedin.com/in/donieosullivan
facebook.com/donie.osullivan
archive.is/5BPId
archive.is/rvIWM
archive.is/yD6KU
twitter.com/AskMEgan
twitter.com/KFILE/status/881300875981008897
archive.is/0kZIy
twitter.com/KFILE/status/881299810241957888
archive.is/PBExg
twitter.com/KFILE/status/879894346782453761
archive.is/feYWC
archive.is/H0in3
archive.is/oo9PW
u.nya.is/aacjkw.mp4
archive.is/4I4qo
archive.is/GQzuY
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1499/24/1499241385396.jpg
archive.fo/49T0H
twitter.com/Gator687/status/882516583154941952
meganmcdermott.org/
archive.is/jSBkt
mcdermottmegan.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/user/AskMEgan/videos
instagram.com/mcdermottmegan/
you
imdb.com/title/tt5467814/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_wr#creators
archive.is/0HTla
archive.is/eoGdB
archive.is/dun3f
i.magaimg.net/img/wnz.png
archive.is/mWHSv
f.lewd.se/0Mn20E_wolf.mp4
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/882527413325967360
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/882502701564665856
twitchy.com/sd-3133/2013/02/20/buzzfeeds-andrew-kaczynski-denies-committing-sin-of-omission-gets-caught-red-handed/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/832708293516632065
twitter.com/adland/status/882481640022343680
pastebin.com/c6hjVLFm
archive.fo/ZS302
justice.gov/crt/conspiracy-against-rights
mcdermottmegan.tumblr.com
archive.is/coGlk
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/882563897957511170
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always the first reply.

We already posted the dox right around Christmas. It contained Don Lemon's dox among many other (((journalshits))). I'm sure everyone has changed their info, if it was actually a good dox.

Andrew Kaczynski wrote the article doxxing hanassholesolo
>mobile.twitter.com/KFILE

This is probably the best opportunity we're gonna have for a while to push Jewish media control into the mainstream narrative. The kike fucked up bad on this. Independence day indeed.

This might be the Andrew Kaczynski's old man.

whitepages.com/name/Stephen-J-Kaczynski/Beachwood-OH/gzkburp

Post it again for is mayn

I live in Atlanta.

The second memewar has begun. They are going meatspace.
we can go meat space as well.

This is going to get serious.

Ted must be rolling in his grave at what a nigger faggot this guy is.

isn't that when you poop in a sock and slap somebody with it?

HAHAHAHA

lmao what

july 4th 2017 is the day the shitstorm hit CNN this will be bigger then the scientology shitstorm that anonymoose did.

Yeah, I think they also call it a Jewish Blanket Party.
Because you get a bunch of guys to do it and you all gang up on one other guy while he's sleeping and…

If you want to start a shitshow, tweet the dox and the jq poster directly to cnn.

nice thanks

Anyone in NYC might be able to pamphlet the area surrounding their main offices. Maybe sit down to smoke or read the paper in the vicinity, and notice some things. There is almost certainly a strong police and private security presence, but if you are discreet I imagine things would be fairly smooth.

does anyone have that quote about how jews can take any insult, but the moment they're called jews, they lash out in pain?

bumpity bump

Well take it from me.
If you ever get the opportunity to be face to face with one of these media kikes, the first thing you're gonna want to do is take a dump in a tube sock…

Meme division reporting in.

An user in the other thread suggested spamming their fax machines.

It's possible to fax files containing images right? There's a lot of potential there if so.

From the great Goebbels

all you do is tape some black paper into a loop and then fax them a couple hundred pages.

This one from Goebbels?

There's also the old folk proverb "The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

we should be posting the names and addresses of the execs who work there so people can protect their families if they encounter them since they spread lies and misinformation which is dangerous, their literally nazis.

Thanks guys.
That proverb is from Poland, I believe.

Unless they've begun to use a digital fax receiver in which case this will do nothing except take up small amounts of space on a hdd.

Go after Sally Kohn. By all means, drive her so far into the lefty kool-aid that she ends up running out into the street, naked and dripping wet, screaming incomprehensibly.

Kohn is CNN's token San Fran "intellectual" lesbian who pretends to do her research and then goes on air and regurgitates all the usual talking points. She rarely, if ever, engages in actual debate or accepts evidence against her ideologically-driven opinions. The few times she has, it's been against Steven Crowder, a guy who can't even argue that well, and he still absolutely embarrasses Kohn by simply stating the truth and watching her lose her shit for 20 minutes while he simply tries to get her to acknowledge something as basic as the migrant troubles tearing Sweden apart.

This genetically defective creature deserves to have her reputation completely torched to the point that she can't work in anything relating to journalism or public information without people immediately calling bullshit.

Show them pain and suffering once and for all

THE PAIN AND SUFFERING THAT COULD ONLY COME FROM A THOUSAND SLAPS WITH A TUBE SOCK FILLED WITH…

Images can get hefty, you just keep spamming them with more and more text and fill up their drives.

Show them unending pain and suffering once and for all

Digital fax machines can also, in general, recognize certain patterns that are symptoms of spam/black faxes/etc and shut them down rather quickly. Further considering how cheap HDD space is and how little data faxes generally send you'd probably need several thousand people all at once for hours to really affect much but even then a manual shutoff is probably enabled to stop any real problems that might be caused.

You only need to send them one fax

and thats a picture of a frog

Why are we coming to the defence of a Redditor that apologised to CNN for having opinions they don't like?

plastic wrap. apply to recipient's face. take dump on their face. not sure where you got the sock thing from

No we are letting no crisis go un-used.

you must be a new guy

Because it is a symptom of a bigger problem that can be used to rail CNN into the ground and hopefully end their retarded behavior. It isn't about redditors. It is about a massive media company blackmailing somebody for posting something they didn't like.

Why would we pass up an opportunity to slap CNN in the nuts

Because fuck CNN. Its less about him and more about taking down CNN

Bump, Godspeed Anons.. Godspeed!

Make your case-

There is a word for what CNN is doing here, and that word is blackmail. The last time I checked, blackmail is a felony in the US and carries a prison sentence. And since CNN has done this openly, and is gloating about it, everyone knows that they are guilty.

We need to convince Trump to pursue legal action against the network.

Blackmail is criminal so whoever this is needs to dox himself by filing a criminal complaint. And he's not going to do it because he'd rather keep his anonymity.

What we need to do is dox HanAssholeSolo

he was pretty clearly from Holla Forums based on his posting history. I don't have a problem with people trying to bring filthy redditors to the light. He apologized probably because he has a family and can't afford to lose everything. It's not about reddit anyway, it's about CNN abusing its power and acting like communist secret police.

False Liens

That's all I'm saying, I'm not getting involved in the tomfoolery, but that's something you youngins might not be too familiar with.

I'm up and at for my sovereign right to not be extorted by big business media companies for having naughty opinions.
CNN can't get away with breaking the law either.

I started thinking about something just now, and I'm not really sure of the implications and validity. The higher echelon people, the really important ones, they are all fairly well secured, both in terms of infosec and actual physical security. However, there is an entire class of bugmen that give these people power.
I only just realized how many shithead liberals randos use their real names and leave personal info on twitter. Plugging some of those names into pipl is easy mode.
Going after these sorts randomly could have a number of outcomes; it could instill terror in them and accelerate the breakdown of democracy, alternatively, it could bring about a real crackdown and ultimately cause potential allies to polarize "against violence." Just considdering that, it seems like at the present time it would be a bad idea. So many retarded conservatives only oppose antifa because they don't respect democracy. As useless as that sort is, we'll need them in the long run.
Looking for input, as a purely intellectual exercise.

Sorry, not your personal army.

I know that this isn't 4chan, we're not your personal army.

We're well past that.

OP here. A friend sent me this cap, but I'm not exactly sure where it's from.

Fantastic mistake there, CNN. You're not only liars, but SJWs as well. Wonderful few weeks of PR you're having here… wait. CNN understands that it shouldn't worry about PR. My Kek, it's evolving.

Don't shut it down yet.

he's still alive

Four posts and nothing insightful yet. Am I supposed to care about some loser getting doxed on the internet because he doesn't like Jews? What has he done for me, why should I respect him?

It's easy to understand, you CNNigger. This story is a great tool with which undermine what little credibility CNN has left.

THE MEME HEARD AROUND THE WORLD..

Although obvious, I would also recommend spamming every known CNN email address. Attach some large files.

This will have the effect of making them have to sift through and delete SPAM (perhaps missing legit emails) AND possibly filling up and overloading their servers.

This can be done with voice messages on their phone systems too.

We need to start emailing them doujins.

The point is that you are 3/70 posts in here.
Your crying of "nypa" falls on deaf ears.
You're just wasting your time. You can't stop this.
We're well past the stage where NYPA would ever slow this down let alone shut it down. This is organic and it's spreading like wildfire.
There's nothing you can do.
And even if you could, why would you?

We need to start CNN getting #rekt contests all over the internet and social media

But I got so many responses…

Would it be illegal for CNN to post the guy's name? I'm assuming not if they're threatening to do it, and if it's not illegal in the first place how can it be blackmail to threaten to do it?

They are using it to coerce him, which is blackmail. If they just posted it then that would be a bit of a gray area but I'm no lawyer.

my condolences.

The action threatened doesn't have to be illegal. It's the threatening of the action in demand for payment or action in coercion that is illegal.

Ex: if you're fucking around on your wife and I know it, and I say "Pay me $50 or I'll tell her," that's blackmail. Even though my telling your wife isn't illegal.

Start a new thread and I'll bump and request sticky

First they came for HanAssholeSolo, and I did nothing for I was not a redditor…

this is cultural appropriation. cnn is trying to steal our culture.

Here you go: codes.findlaw.com/ny/penal-law/pen-sect-135-60.html

Well you could be right, seems like a murky area. CNN would have the best lawyers on the case, would take a solid effort to ever land a prosecution.

Also:

Lawyers can't do shit against public opinion
In fact, the more lawyers they throw at this, the worse they'll look

horrible and brilliant all at the same time

Exactly right. This is a battle we're fighting in the court of public opinion. Getting the public to shit down CNN's neck is more important than any legal decision we could realistically get.

Well thanks to cnn reporting "Live from Saudi Arabia", you had scud & patriot missiles right there in your own backyard. youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

They've been fake & staged longer than most anons have been alive.

8ch.net/pol/res/10198699.html

Andrew W Kaczynski
145 E 16th St #6K
New York NY 10003
DOB November 30, 1989 (age 27)

Wife: Rachel Louise Ensign

IRON FIST HIS ASS SO BAD THAT STARGATE AIN'T GOT NUTHIN ON THAT SHIT

Because "Holla Forums is one person, me" user really really hates redditors and thinks we should not do anything just because reddit.

What if they're trying to get in on the 88D chess game by baiting an user to commit a violent act against them, which could then be blamed on Trump?

This thread was made first, retard.

No one will care because anyone who would be bothered by something bad happening to CNN already hates Trump and his supporters.

Pizzabombing, harassing phonecalls from Prank lines, and more aren't classified as violence. We make his life a living hell long enough and he might just throw himself in front of the southbound train~

Then this hypothetical user needs to write a manifesto explaining the reason for this violence is 100% because of CNN blackmail and fake news and send it to as many real news outlets as possible

(sup satan)

We're going to need to approach this differently than we have in the past.

Our efforts and energies have been spread thin, and it's time that we get a CNN General thread going. If we're going to wage active war, we're going to need to make it our active priority. If they want war, we will give them war. Our first and foremost operation should be to force CNN to back down on their word and expose this Reddit user, doing so can only help us at this point.

If this guy gets hurt, killed, or maimed due to CNN's blackmail, it's a win win for us and Trump. Our primary concern should be forcing CNN's hand every single time they attempt to stack the deck. Not only that, but undermining and waging war with them on all fronts. Make their lives uncomfortable. Dox each and every single CNN employee and contributor, seek out and expose them to the public.

We can do a lot of damage with their threats of blackmail. We need a CNN General thread going on at all times, and we need to be actively and aggressively waging a multiple front war with them. If we expose the media, the red pills flow.

Trump started the fire, let's make it rise.

or is this cnn desperate attempt to get ratings?
"the ebil online Nazis are attacking poor wittle cnn, please send views and likes, thanx"

There's no fucking way they're this stupid.

Twitter and halfchan are saying HansAssholeSolo is 15. Any confirmation on that and what are the laws exactly about releasing the information of minors on the news?

This kid shouldn't have apologised. I would have funded the fuck out of him to the point he could retire on but he needs to sue them. He has to.

If CNN actually uses their television channel to acknowledge us as a threat, that will legitimize us as a force to be reckoned with. If we can successfully harass CNN to the point that they go on TV and kvetch about it, just think about what we could do to [smaller less influential organization]!

People would begin to fear and respect us. Some would be attracted to us, to our power. When given the choice between a weak horse and a strong horse, one naturally chooses the strong horse.

You can send people live chickens in the mail. It's not that expensive. Imagine all of Holla Forums coordinating and sending a single CNN employee upwards of 100 chickens. They'd have to skip work. Do it to a few high-level producers and it would significantly affect production.

I think Holla Forums would be the place for that. You'll get the most interest and traffic, and the rest of us and go there to contribute. This is a very different level of rage than I've felt lately. They're attacking all of internet anonymity with this.

Also the hashtag #CNNBlackmail was trending #1 nationally less than an hour ago and has suddenly (((disappeared))).

Well It's hard to tell without doxing him

Yeah, he shouldn't have apologized. But given that he did, this situation is turning out about as well as it could. Not a terrible decision in retrospect since his apology kicked off the CNN blackmail thing.

They are on the ropes, just finish them off already

twitter.com/tyinsf/status/882469707449638912

OY VEY GOY DON'T LOOK DON'T READ ABOUT THE BLACKMAIL GOY

So it would be Chanology 3.0 or Gamergate 2.0?
no thanks

but remember, "This is CNN"
they've been running the Russia crap because their best buddy lost. they thought their song and dance would help them elect their own pet president. they are stupid.

ok, villain's speech in first reel of movie, I appreciate your plan of attract the edgy masses to our soon to be shutdown home.

Fucking kikes posted this on their goybook. Spam the comments with OC from this thread i commented with the curbstomp

facebook.com/cnn/photos/pb.5550296508.-2207520000.1499231924./10156991684386509/?type=3&theater

For CNN to prove he's not 15, they'd need to dox him. Which would play into our hand anyway. So our position should be that he's 15. Let them try to disprove us.

EVERY SINGLE CNN CORRESPONDENT HAS GONE SILENT ON TWITTER

Holla Forums isn't the center of this. reddit and 4chan will catch all the flak. CNN is too good a target to let go.

Assange said what they did is illegal. A gorillion lawyers on twitter are saying what they did is illegal. (((Time Warner))) and (((CNN))) is filled with (((them))) and they chimp out at anyone who names (((them))).

Whats the chance that the apology was created by a mod?
They already showed that they can edit things without it showing up

are they usually active at 1:30 in the morning?

Been lurkin in leddit to gage opinion and I stumbled across what seems to be a CNN shill. Suspiciously knew the solo guy was a kid straight away. Seems personally butthurt. Has a crap ton of previous pro cnn shit.

Huh. Thought when OP got to "SWAT them, fucking wage war on them" and sending them spooky user messages I was looking at some low effort alphabet phishing, or someone trying to call down the wrath of anonymous from the darkest reaches of the internet. Seems like everyone's taking it seriously.

Oh well, one million years lurkmoar.

Just 2 be Safe. archive.fo/tPaIW

What is it with jews and getting their media towers toppled by golden haired septuagenarians with money to burn?

Don't do that goy, that's antisemitic!

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/882430554544713728

under rated post

Now this is podracing.

That account's fake, but don't despair
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/882422267166195713

CNN SLEEPS?

The one beauty of the situation? CNN has fucked itself hard in the ass unequivocally. Either
A) they admit they basically blackmailed the kid
or
B) they come out saying it was a fake article they published, i.e. they're calling themselves fake news.

Trending hard around the world. Redpill redpill redpill

So the guys who found this kid are part of a group called "K-File," a CNN/Buzzfeed investigation team(professional doxxers). These guys need to be high priority targets in this battle.
More info in cuckchan pic

The salt when Holla Forums single handedly takes down cnn is going to be otherworldly

Mods always get first dibs at replies

Requesting webm>>10197823

Make these fags feel fear for the first time in their lives

Here is the wiki about the entire thing

everipedia.com/cnn-blackmail-scandal/

No, that's the Cleveland Steamer. Get your shit together.

Because reasons.

Cleveland Steamer is shitting on somebody's chest. Hotcarl is clingwrap and shitting on somebody's face.

Ey I just thought of something. Wasnt Time Warner supposed to execute a hostile takeover of cnn pending federal approval? And cnn really didnt want that to happen?

Maybe it's time to start doxing their sponsors

its already being done in the other thread

found one:
Megan Apper
71 Court ST
Binghamton, NY 13901

Just a thought here, I am sure most oldfags have ways of knowing but if you are new here and you want to verify information a decent tool is spydialer. Can find out the phone owners name, listen to their voicemail and find out other info.

Might be worth it to verify info. So far I have gotten as far as verifying the Don Lemon number as owned by a Donald and David Chalian's number is owned by a David, but I have come back with a cathey for Wolf Blitzer. I wish there was a rise up pad or something we could use to all work on verification and dox of every single scum fuck journo in fake news atm.

Hopes this helps brothers.

Just a tip, their Apelanta "HQ" isn't shit. It's NYC you want. Thank me later.

Remember when the user doxed that CIAnigger analyst for CNN? I got it from his wife's shitty opsec. She's running an important business, importing things from (((Saudi Arabia)))

Anyone have a middle name or at least initial for this (((motherfucker)))? I have 2 possible locations in NY but need middle initial to narrow it down

The solution is to put a nice cover letter before goatse or gore floods. Look at blackhat phishing emails for an example for a semi interesting cover letter. Also feel free to use it to spread rumors, fake invoices, etc.

this post is owned by a rav

would be nice to blackmail her into giving me a blowjob if you know what I mean

people are saying the person CNN blackmail is only 15 years old.

no I do not, unless shed be sucking on your shotgun barrel

Gentlemen

no more like I'd be splitrailing her at her pl

thread theme

You fuggin CIA nigger.

Good shit.

quality

No, we need both. We can give them all the controversy they want, but if your grandma who doesn't use the internet still turns on old media, then they'll still continue with their kikery bullshit. We need to sever this hydra from all fronts, and falling for the meme that corporations are infallible because they're corporations is ridiculous. We have crowdfunding; we have plenty of people with legal opinions and a clear case that can be made. The only real obstacle is getting Han to agree to it after making prep work for it.

These kikes wanted a war. They want to get physical and ruin lives. Turnabout is fair play, and this stopped being funny a LONG time ago.

C-C-COMBO BREAKER

K-FILE ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS FOUND

Even if he doesnt that door closes but theres still another open. We could take it to civil court. Sue them for being fake news.

Wolf Blitzer
CNN Host/Zionist Terrorist/Ex-IDF (Possible Mossad)
[email protected]/* */
8929 Holly Leaf Lane
Bethesda, Maryland 20817-2654
(212) 600-1188
twitter.com/wolfblitzer

Daniel Patrick Merica
CNN
642 Capitol St NE 4
Washington, DC 20003
twitter.com/danmericaCNN

David Chalian
CNN Political Director
1415 Hopkins St NW #2
Washington, DC 20036
(202) 296-0524
twitter.com/DavidChalian

Don R Lemon
CNN Anchor/Ashkenazi Jew's Pet House Nigger
2280 Frederick Douglass Blvd Apt 11B
New York, NY 10027-5329
(404)513-9984
twitter.com/donlemon

Brian Stelter
Senior Media Correspondent and Host of Reliable Sources on CNN
666 Greenwich St Apt 605
New York, NY 10014-6343
(301)253-8825
twitter.com/brianstelter
brianstelter.com/

Erick W Erickson
CNN Contributor
736 Waverly Pt
Macon, GA 31210-7548
(478)471-8381
twitter.com/EWErickson

Official Holla Forums vs CNN video:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygkM3YUlIZw

The video is so milktoast it makes me think it's a setup to incite a backlash to give pretext to pass a new internet law.

If Trump talks about this incident CNN is done. Gotta make this story trend on twitter.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ygkM3YUlIZw

check em

Someone on T_D made a site:

cnnblackmail .com

I spent the last few hours making this man

consider the following: make the noise louder. Do not stop, go beyond viral, spread it to the moon.

OK. Use bluestacks to make fake phone numbers. Meme responsibly.
/:=)

Use a sock puppet Twitter. Make sure you tailor it for your audience. Include a simple SFW infographic if you can. Links and videos are the gold standard. Use SFW hashtags and hijack at least one popular hashtag. The news will move on your email if they see a buzz on Twitter.

Also you can use tweetdeck to easily schedule your tweets. It's very useful for spamming things like this.
tweetdeck.com/

twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/LouDobbs
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/MAGA3X
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/jartaylor
twitter.com/ramzpaul?lang=en
twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1
twitter.com/thedonaldreddit
twitter.com/mitchellvii
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash
twitter.com/SheriffClarke
twitter.com/JBurtonXP
twitter.com/PaulTownINC
twitter.com/teeveekwa
twitter.com/Partisangirl
twitter.com/sahouraxo
twitter.com/awyattman88
twitter.com/Communism_Kills
twitter.com/NathanDamigo
twitter.com/_ThatGuyT
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes
twitter.com/RedAlert
twitter.com/MillennialWoes
twitter.com/IsraelZangwill
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/Commentary
twitter.com/RitaPanahi
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
twitter.com/r_altright
twitter.com/RickyVaughnX1
twitter.com/Timcast
twitter.com/ArmyofKek
twitter.com/KekNewsNetwork
twitter.com/RepublicOfKek
twitter.com/KekistanParl
twitter.com/shoe0nhead
twitter.com/yaguara2299
twitter.com/JackPosobiec
twitter.com/ReactionaryJew
twitter.com/Mediocrecostume
twitter.com/jackhatesme
twitter.com/RedIceTV
twitter.com/stillgray
twitter.com/Steve_Sailer
twitter.com/DissidentRight
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis
twitter.com/sbpdl
twitter.com/V_of_Europe
twitter.com/DaveCullenCF
twitter.com/polNewsToday
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra

I'm not too savvy in the field of law, so could some lawfag please explain the rights Han has for representation as a minor? Could his parents be contacted instead?

It was already trending, but (((Twitter))) also flags MAGA hats as "sensitive content," manually sorts negative replies to Trump to appear first, and manually removed Gamergate hashtags from its trending list, so don't expect to see it on that list in the morning. There's no doubt he's going to hear it if we keep shitposting it; the gif proves Trump has at least part of his ear in the memespace.

That's all that matters. Trump pays attention most to whatever the buzz is online. If it trends, online media opportunists looking for a quick buck will pick up on it and showcase all the outrage. Like minded sources will circle the story around. He'll almost certainly use this against them, at which point RIP CNN.

If necessary, switch up the hashtags so the story stays trending.

Don Jr. has #CNNBlackmail as a pinned tweet. They know. I don't expect Trump to comment himself for a few days though, as he typically does with these sorts of things.

Jim acosta

Alt Right Pepe General Franco? Good shit man. I've bantzed with you in numerous jewtube comment sections before. We tag team BTFO'd some TRSodomites back during the Jimpact. Keep it up my dude. The vid is choice.

doing g-d's work, goy

Heil Hitler Mein Kamerad

Jacqueline "Jackie" Wattles

Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/jacqueline-wattles-47a60757/

Address: 14 Saint Marks Pl Lbby L New York NY 10003-8128 (No room number known)

Heil Hitler and Hail Victory

This was posted in it's own thread. Heads up.

Let's rewind a bit, before the events of today. CNN was pitching a fit saying the Trump wrestling gif was going to incite violence against the media. Now they've done something to anger the internet, and it's pretty egregious, and the internet has retaliated by doxing the major players at CNN.
But what if THAT'S the set up? You've now potentially directed an unstable person to the homes of CNN staff. What if that's what they want? Some crazy guy goes to the home of an anchor, something bad happens, CNN justifies their narrative and uses it to take down Trump.
You REALLY should consider this option, Would they go so far as to sacrifice one of their own just to push a narrative and take down Trump? I think you know the answer to that question.
We really should do everything in our power to make sure that this doesn't happen. Make sure the weak minded know this is about dank memes only.

This is the war they want, I say we give it to them. They can't win.

If that's truly the case, then no matter what we do or don't do, they'll still have their MKULTRA victim ready to do a false flag against themselves.

The thing you're missing is that it doesn't fucking matter. At this rate, there could be a mass shooting in CNN headquarters and nobody would give a fuck.

88d chess? Checkmate motherfucker.

In general, I never wish violence upon anyone. Ain't shedding no tears if this happens.

All outcomes of this situation end very badly for CNN, user.

That was a waste and I hope they prune it.

They're not that smart.

Still good advice.

This. It doesn't matter; we WANT escalation. The more attacks, whether from the left OR the right, the better. A false flag against media kikes could serve to encourage further people to take up the mantle and fight the media kikes too.

Worth it, kill em all!

If (((Twitter))) keeps removing the tags, then its not going to be trending, so even if Trump sees it, then normies aren't going to have any context besides "CNN sucks," which is just old news, or second hand information.

Getting it to him while the story is trending in some way means that we have a limited control over any information that gets spread (and a chance to quell misinformation, which no doubt the usual (((pundits and late night television "comedians"))) will try to push to defend CNN.

In addition to burning the hackjobs behind this crap (is anyone here actually sending anything to (((Andrew))), or is this Disrespectful Nod 2.0?), we should consider now brainstorming hashtags to evolve this into. Something like #SueCNN

You know what? Good. Someone's going to call me a shill or a plant for this, but without hyperbole I hope somebody guts these wastes of oxygen. They deliberately downplay the violence of the radical left, then turn around and witch hunt a 15 year old boy? If they wanted to give a shit about blood being spilled, they wouldn't put civilians in danger, so evidently this is just about their bastardization of political radicalization. They've already proven through propaganda that they're a danger to society, but if they want to actually start hurting people, then they need stopped one way or the other.

Remember to correct people calling this Fascistic.

This isn't Fascistic, this is trademark Stasi behavior.

Jesus christ, more like (((Stasi)))

Trump wakes up in about an hour and a half.

KEEP IT GOING.

something to keep in mind, but first of all nobody is advocating any crimes. second, i think they're actually this stupid.

This user is correct. CNN has been caught colluding with (((government actors))) (shillary and pedopodesta) and are now, out in the open, acting as the thought police. This is 100% stasi behaviour.

Don Jr tweeted about it, you can be certain Trump knows about it. The ball is in Trump's court now.

All communist governments had jews in all the best positions.

Just got done saying that to a group of friends. I agree fully…but fuck it user this shit is what we do. If some nut decides to kill a reporter…is anyone going to feel bad for them after blackmailing a 15 year old child?

People shot at presidents because they heard it in Beatles records. What does this mean?

You can only control your own actions. people do insane things, for insane reasons. no amount of warning labels will change that.

We Will March On.

there's no point in worrying about that, if that's their plan then they'll do it anyway. if this is their plan you'd think they would have done it a little better and in a less slimy way than blackmail the person who made the trump btfo cnn gif and piss off the whole internet

So that must mean we should stop everything and let CNN blackmail innocent people?

they're also going to have a hard time pushing that narrative when the only person shot so far in trumps reign is a republican by a wacked out berniefag

I haven't been on full/pol/ in a while, what are these (h) (u) things next to the filename?

all of their sponsors are literally shit lol. i would never use anything there anyway

Chimpout News Network chimped out because a 15 teenage boy did what 15 boys do. Post WWE memes.

The tiny animu nazi loli who's inside h8chan laughing at you.

when is trumps usual early morning shitpost? 4am? 5am?

There is no "ball," there's no standby while CNN regroups and prepares a public statement in the morning or just brushes everything under the rug. Why should we let up from planning the next moves for how Trump could respond with and when?

Oh look, supplies for old people. CNN has approximately two generations of existence left if the memes don't die…

No, nobody will feel bad. It will further polarize the situation which is good for us.

and boom goes the dynamite

Don't forget antifa and numerous others. Really hurt them bad in the congressional elections lol

I mean don't waste your time trying to inform Trump, he already knows.

The other videos have been done by doing "object tracking". See if your software does it, it is easier than adding a frame over video clips and moving it around all of the time.

4:30ish

That is hilarious

if this is real shit is really going to hit the fan for CNN

Probably not real, but disproving it would CNN to dox him.

Fuck this noise, I'm out.

*would require CNN to dox him

It's almost certainly bullshit made up for the twitter audience.

It's )))unconfirmed((( aka made up bs for soccer mom pity points. No proof of any of it, just keep the rumors flowing for propaganda purposes.

CNN getting fucked over is far more important than that shit. Who HanAssholeSolo is isn't important at all.

He's a faggot? Why the fuck should we care about him?

The most honest person in this thread.

Well, friendly reminder that if you make effective dank memes, better not use your real email/phone number on ANYTHING.

i didn't even realize that word was missing

I know some of you came from reddit, or are new, or whatever.

It is dox, not doxx.

Please fix this in your future posts friends.

if anyone is good with making gifs, the first 25 seconds of this star wars clip with vader as CNN and han solo as hann asshole solo reddit user would be a great way to mock CNN blackmail meme.

lando calrissian can be the "ethical" press

Filter the Hitler dubs stealing faggot and commence operation
REAL HOLOCAUST NOW

If you're referring to my post, I don't give a shit about this meaningless difference.

twitter freezing the numbers

D-DELET THIS PLS

Great ISIS pic, but goddamn I feel like I'm taking crazy pills with this telephone game bullshit.

First it's a 15 year old
Then it's a gay 15yo
Now it's a recently-out-of-the-closet gay 15yo.

People need to use their fucking heads and not run with unsourced bullshit like this. It comes from a single fucking user who was a >(1). If anything, it's a psyops to help undermine credibility.

It's real.

What are the chances they can weasel out of this one?

its fucking jews trying to get white people to stop supporting the guy

It's like they're trying to validate Trump at this point.

They'll probably just act like it never happened.

whatever it takes to destroy CNN

they can't pretend it never happened if trump tweets about it

CNN can't prove he isn't 15 without doxing him.

they could call it a right wing conspiracy but i don't see how they could really spin that

Reminder, Twitter supports MP4

Nobody fucking cares.
REAL HOLOCAUST NOW

Sequence of events is possibly: They called him but no answer. He nuked posts and wrote apology. Then he called them back.

I'd laugh pretty hard if CNN got their employees' brains bashed in for threatening an anonymous internet user and then blamed it on President Trump tweeting a gif. I really hope someone does something crazy.

MUH PR

Holy shit. Coward News Network's FB page allows gif comments and you can post the one where Trump says "You are fake news"

S-SHUT IT DOWN

Exactly as it happened then. So he's not contradicting himself about the order of events… but is trying to soften his initial "Haha got him!" arrogance.

it's the number 3 tag worldwide

CNN has a whole team of kikes sitting around a table trying to figure out how to spin this right now, and in case they don't come up with anything they've got a whole other group of kikes sitting at a table in another room doing the same thing.

Reminder pol is being spammed with CNN Threads made by the same faggot trying to try and make out we're the people doxing CNN and also to confuse people who are seeing for the first time

He posted the apology before CNN spoke to him, but not before CNN emailed him.

Do we really need 6 cnn threads right now?

rate this autism

I started the one on the bottom there, as a phonepoast, 3 hours before the other dox thread got started. "download" is the default filename for downloaded photos when you're using an Android. Calm your tism a bit.

Trump will side with us. The entirety of the right will side with us. And the non-neolib center left will probably not care or side with us. The narrative has been stacked against them and even one of their own being killed wouldn't do anything to stop it.

Checked for real, actual, 6kajillion kikes in an oven, holocaust NOW

We need 6 gorillion CNN threads right now.

Agreed. I'll bet the content of whatever voicemail/email that was left would be easily understood to be CNN's version of a Black Hand "We Know".

So order of events is they knew damn well the dude was harmless, they knew they could easily intimidate him, they got their pound of flesh without trying… and then their critical mistake they couldn't leave it at that and went for the brag over the culture war equivalent of catching a minnow.

At first I thought he was being caught in a lie, but he's not. However if the contents of their initial contacts with him were known they would almost certainly be obviously threatening.

The best part is that they stacked the narrative against themselves.

Too bad for Time warner that this happens just as they are planning their merger with AT&T. CNN is practically a toxic asset at this point, I predict it'll be spun off and sold (cheaply) very soon so as to not cause Time-Warner any more grief. They got rekt at pretty much the worst time. Very fun to see bad people fail.

Hey.
(((They))) started it, all I wanted to do was play some vidya.

Real.
Holocaust.
NAO

can someone please post the video where journos get caugh saying russia trump ties are nothing?

They have already buried that with this fake outrage and it's hard to find

This is why CNN doxxed him. He posted pic related.

Apparently they don't like people to post it.

So we should probably post it, see if we can get CNN to explain it.

(heil'd)

checked
let's just ignore the fact that all the CNN personalities with Jewish stars are in fact jewish.

Nice gets, but its dox.

Nice trips.

Glad this image is getting more exposure.

that is OUR word

the meme machine is cranking out meme's at an incredible rate

(checked)
What a timeline.

I will murder you with my bare hands.

here are parts 1-3 you lazy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

ALL STAR NEWS

But the truth will still haunt you.

What a shame it would be if a mole within CNN shoved some ransomware in there (probably insecure) network.

i haven't seen this image posted at all on the hashtag, if you post it make sure you fuck with it in some way, they're probably auto-censoring it.

This isn't about the boy. If it were, we'd have thrown him under the bus the moment we saw Reddit. This is a chance. We have a chance to bring down CNN. If we, or they dox the reddit faggot, he has a lawsuit in his hand and no way in hell they'd win it. Trump will soon tweet about it. E-celebs and others have put a spotlight on CNN. If we keep the ball rolling, they will comply, or they might even shut down. Whatever the mark we leave on them, other (((fake news organizations))) will learn from it. Together, we can put a stop to kike bullshit smear campaigns and partisan news-telling. The kid is but a pawn on the chessboard. Let's meme those kikes to the ovens.

Yes….real shame.

Dosent cnn = cianiggers? None of this kvetching is going to accomplish a dam thing without trump pulling the plug on the propaganda budget. If we hear cnn is suddenly going bankrupt then we knows whats up. Until then they are insulated from any criticism, same goes for the jeff bezos blog.

Specifically it would be nice to target their ticker at the bottom and text overlays. Connect it to a Holla Forums thread so that each most recent dubs post is displayed on their live broadcast.

CNNiggers
But yes, they're CIAniggers too. Particularly Anderson Cooper.

the 15 y/o meme is no longer a meme, everyone is going with that now

i wonder who could be behind this post

here's some damage control though, they're obviously monitoring the chans

It's funny how CNN didn't really care about his WWE gif but as soon as they found he has named the jew in one of his past posts they went apeshit.

Pure coincidence. Nothing to see here.

Nope.
real holocaust now

It's still unconfirmed. I'd guess it's cuckchan trying to paint CNN with more blood.

It's going to bite them all in the ass when that turns out to be bullshit. We should stick with what we know.

CNN can't disprove it without doxing him. That meme has become fact, CNN is bullying a child.

True or not, it is useful leverage.

You can't continue to play the game if you're dead, at this point user.

Fear. It's all they'll ever understand. No more public opinion or demanding debates in good faith.

They attacked a boy for simply making a meme. This is total war, by any means necessary. If need be, we blame it on a Bernie supporter later.

We make CNN bleed, from their family members to their janitors. It's finally time.

Are you trying to make me go blind or something?

Came here to say this

WELL DONE!

YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS

Take this for what it's worth. Who even really knows anymore in this truth war we've found ourselves in

Just saying 6 threads is a little excessive, gee

If you actually holocaust the jews, they win.

Shills are creating them to disorganise us. This is the main one for now.

That isn't worth anything. He's just reposting 8ch and other chan posts.

Pozobitch will get his reckoning one day.

Posobiec makes hoax news and can't be trusted. He repeats some shit on 4chan so he's sometimes right.

Frankly, it doesn't matter anymore. If they're going to play fast and loose with truth, then we might as well too.

But not today. He'll be as useful as a handful of anons at getting this narrative to the normies

Cuckchan is being shilled to death atm so take anything there with a grain of salt. But fwiw here's one of his reddit posts disproving that narrative.

Ayo hol up what's happening I just woke up nigga

CNN had a like self inflicted gunshot wound over night

Imagine if Schindler's List was actually going to happen. And then kill yourself for niggerposting.

Except when they end up being wrong it's just a retraction. When somebody else is wrong it's an intentional lie by the Nazis.

This isn't about whether he's 15 or not. We don't care if it's true or not. Until CNN doxes him, and proves he's not a 15 year old faggot, he will continue to be a 15 year old faggot.

Pozo is a slimy fucker. I won't ever forgot the false flag. I am the user he tried to frame.

anons pls

I totally agree. It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan. But the info is there for anons who care. Keep it to yourselves guys and let the rumors do the talking.

Schrodinger's faggot?

The good news is, people tend to believe the first thing they hear.

He's Schrodinger's 15 year old.

This guy said it the best

PLS

archived last thread
archive.is/wKrVu

Whatever Holla Forums does was "by the nazis" Just follow the god emperor's example and hit back twice as hard. Bury them in a torrent of hatred and bile that would make any decent person look away in disgust

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT

u are like little baby

HIVE MIND

just asking, did anyone rev up the pizzas for wolf blitzer yet?

(chegged)
It's a big event, so that's not surprising. As long as the archvistanon from the last thread is doing his jerb, it shouldn't be an issue.

Speaking of whom, how's the compilation going?

It was a shit GET, but at least it wasn't a major one.

Has anyone actually called any of the people who got doxed? Did they pick up? what did they say? what did you say?

Remember to post recordings.

This can't be solely internet based. Doxxing and memes are great. But these Jew fucks in the Fake Media need to fear us where they live. They need to worry about every stranger on the street. Heads must roll.

Lazy nigger.
The CNNiggers are blackmailing a guy for hurting their feelings

Is that sassy cat? Fuck summer.

archive.is/kevNa

ARCHIVE OF THE OTHER THREAD

KYS

Mods haven't even stickied a single cnn thread yet

Pull a McVeigh

It's quite funny of CNN getting hammered within the span of a week. Spicer, Project Veritas, Trump and now this.

Although now comes the thing of how will CNN respond and counter this. Predictions can be the usual SJW self-victimization act. Hide all the past acts which prompted to their current situation. For example: "Trump tweet will cause serious consequences and harm to the media. LOOK, we told you, now people are threatening CNN employees". While ignoring and hiding everything else away. The good old sticking to the narrative route.

if you ask me this guy said it the best that's why I've upped my game

The guy who made the CNN gif was tracked down by "K-File," a group of Buzzfeed/CNN workers who focus on investigative journalism. Basically, they're professional doxxers.
TWITTERS:
twitter.com/meganapper?lang=en
twitter.com/chrismassie?lang=en
https:/twitter.com/natemcdermott
mobile.twitter.com/KFILE
cnn.com/profiles/andrew-kaczynski#about
"Kaczynski comes to CNN from BuzzFeed, where he started as a political reporter in 2011. "
More shit about and from (((ski)))
archive.fo/ZBKRV
archive.fo/6UnWM
archive.fo/lOnaQ
archive.fo/PClCY
archive.fo/t9Fgo
Personal info:
mylife.com/andrew-kaczynski/e37963542090108
[email protected]/* */
Another news site profile
archive.fo/Jb8h5

Kazynsci the reporter also previously doxxed another woman for joking about aids in 2012
archive.is/31fu0

Nathan McDermott
[email protected]/* */
New York, New York
Attended
Columbia University (Masters 2014-2015)
American University (BA 2009-2011)
Seton Hall (2007-2009)

Wolf Blitzer
[email protected]/* */
8929 Holly Leaf Lane
(212) 600-1188
twitter.com/wolfblitzer
Daniel Patrick Merica
CNN
642 Capitol St NE 4
Washington, DC 20003
twitter.com/danmericaCNN
David Chalian
CNN Political Director
1415 Hopkins St NW #2
Washington, DC 20036
(202) 296-0524
twitter.com/DavidChalian
Don R Lemon
New York, NY 10027-5329
(404)513-9984
twitter.com/donlemon
Brian Stelter
666 Greenwich St Apt 605
New York, NY 10014-6343
(301)253-8825
twitter.com/brianstelter
brianstelter.com/
/
Erick W Erickson
CNN Contributor
736 Waverly Pt
Macon, GA 31210-7548
(478)471-8381
twitter.com/EWErickson

CNN producer bragging about extorting someone who trolled him.
archive.fo/TI7bH
His linkedin: linkedin.com/in/donieosullivan
His cnn email: [email protected]/* */
His kikebook, seem to be some livestreams he did on there, might be able to gleen some good information: facebook.com/donie.osullivan

Update on Nathan J McDermott
Mother - Stacey Jo Walker McDermott
archive.is/5BPId
Father - Tim M McDermott
Brother - Darby McDermott
archive.is/rvIWM

Degenerate Sister - Megan McDermott
archive.is/yD6KU
twitter.com/AskMEgan

Time to see glimpses of his life. [reply about Andrew]
twitter.com/KFILE/status/881300875981008897
archive.is/0kZIy
twitter.com/KFILE/status/881299810241957888
archive.is/PBExg
This one is interesting:
twitter.com/KFILE/status/879894346782453761
archive.is/feYWC
The cat resides at "Community Bookstore" 143 7th Ave, Brooklyn NY
archive.is/H0in3
The candid nature of the photo makes be believe it's one of his frequent stops, so he possibly lives nearby.

Fix your shit codemonkey

This timeline, dude.

And pic related from earlier today.

Nice ID and nice tits.

jim getting on the hashtag train
h ttp://www.thegoldwater.com/news/4729-CNNBlackmail-CNN-and-ISPs-Violated-Federal-Law-Passing-IP-Addresses-To-Extort-A-Child

Nathan McDermott's whore sister

What are the odds this is CNN falling on the sword making people think they'd gotten rid of something massive so they can splinter into several smaller "new" companies to control markets with new demographics? mainly children who are impressionable and giving their libtard parents something to indoctrinate them with

jim has an interesting theory here

Why is this disturbing? All of these corporations illegitimately participated in identifying a possible minor child as well as could have resulted in physical harm done to him or his family.

Is this the same jim as Mister Metokur?

I AM SPARTACUS

Tracked, as in called up reddit and that faggot Steve Huffman handed over the ip address and phone numbers. Prob took about 5 minutes of work.

An old commie Berniecuck took potshots at members of Congress, having volunteered for Bernie's campaign and corresponded with multiple Dem politicians leading up to it. Nothing happened.

If some loony starts taking potshots at fake news journos, tough shit. Quit worrying about muh PR, it doesn't change anything.

and then they called up their parent company, which happens to run his ISP, and they shat back a name, address, phone number, etc, from that IP address

kill yourself

add this to your repertoire, friend

no you fucking aren't

Point out all their bullshit, defending people like that hag who did the Trump beheading bullshit and that stupid Caesar-Trump assassination play and calling it "Art"

It's always the shitlord you least expect who names the Jew.
archive.is/oo9PW

user, I…

not really from the looks of it

I haven't been able to find anything other than a single post.

Great plan. Give CNN ammo. Nothing better than concocting bullshit to stop fake news. If someone does plug a kike journalist because they think they're saving a kid and it turns out the guy is 35 it definitely won't blow up in our faces like that dipshit who showed up at that pizza place waving a gun.

What a fucking nu-male faggot.

Not for feelings. For naming the jew.

No, summerfag. It's Jim the pig farmer, head of Duterte's death squad.

all of reddit, 4chan and Holla Forums are spamming that hashtag with meme's at his point

Hello CNN. Get fucking rekt :^)

Oh shit. If this takes off normalfags will never trust the media again.

I'd suck em.

240-401-8720

CONTACT WOLF BLITZER'S WIFE, (((LYNN GREENFIELD)))

Voicemail recording: u.nya.is/aacjkw.mp4

(checked)

Might as well suck an udder.

Time Warner "spun off" their Internet providing arm in 2009. TWC was then bought by Charter in 2016 and operates as Spectrum. While they probably do still communicate they are separate companies for tax and stock purposes. More likely that CNN just asked plebbit directly and they were happy to comply as the dem party's "alt media" source

I know /our/ jim, but I recently found the MM jewtube channel and saw people calling him jim so I'm wondering if there's a connection.

Yep. God never mentions anything until it already happens, because if man gets it right the first time, then there is no need to dissect "what went wrong." In the words of a certain meme: It's Happening! Why didn't you listen?
Sage for off topic.

shameless self-quote

Jim is MM now. been like that for quite awhile
sellout.

actual attacks against journalists will hurt everyone except the kikes who want more laws that limit any expression they don't already control

and pushing 'doxing' into the public narrative will also hurt everyone except kikes, who want legal power to remain hidden under all circumstances

This feels like a pretty obvious trap, maybe this isn't the time to do reckless things? Just let their blackmail attempt go public without spinning it too hard

Now it's fucking personal.

and?

Hello summerfag. Stay in school.

No, there are two Jims.

The most likely scenario is that they just dug through his reddit comments and used the info there to find his FB profile.
It's probably his own fault for having poor opsec but i'm glad this happened because it made CNN show their true colors

CNN NUKED IT FROM THE TRENDING LIST

Noice.

Take that shit back to reddit, fag.

I don't believe in god, I just read the bible because it's a part of my culture, although I'd have preferred if Christianity never existed.

Okay thanks

?

Are you telling me CNN got so butthurt about the shitpost, a simple edit that'd get a chuckle at most here, that they're now attacking the kid who made it?

This can't be real; nobody is this retarded.

Worldwide Trends you idiot, pay attention.

Not yet. You just give it a few more hours.

you only get the worldwide trends list if you haven't succumbed to the twitter jew made and logged in with an account

is a picture at Andrew Kaczynski's current apartment.

His old apartment had white trimmed interior windows as seen in video.
archive.is/4I4qo

but the media outlet is obviously not the enemy, it's just an organization that is following orders higher up

you have to fight the head of the beast, not it's tail

in this case, that means that you let the enemy's gambit damage him, while taking no risk yourself

I think you're failing to understand that most people are processing these events on a simple, emotional level, and in those cases it's better to have a clear 'bad guy'

This. Can we get reddit all butthurt over this or they too kiked up to care?

It's not real as of now. No one knows how old the person is. Some user on 4cuck made a post about the person being 15 and every sperg ran with it.

Believe it or not, his quality actually went up after he got a Patreon. He's now putting out videos on an at elast weekly, sometimes biweekly basis.

Yes, it's real. They blackmailed him so they can have their Matt Furie 2.0.
Unfortunately, there's unverified rumors floating around that they got the wrong kid too.

Breasts are basically human udders, though.

If you remember before the election Trump retweeted some chan maymay that had a six-pointed star on it. The media lost their shit and talked about how it was proof he was an anti-semite for days. I think they saw a similar opportunity here, but bungled it so hard they might has well have tied a rope around their neck and stood on a stool while screaming KICK ME.

>archive.is/yD6KU
This appears to be the same person
archive.is/GQzuY

Reddit and 4chan are on this with us. kinda reminiscent of gg

yeah i still watch his shit, but it doesn't feel like it did before. I'm sure it's just me though.

it was #3 for the past 6 hours on worldwide, the took it off

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1499/24/1499241385396.jpg

If that assclown is repeating it then stay away from it.

But of course, even after pulling out that Russia article and telling to the public that they will be more careful, CNN can't pull away of trying to make up stories to undermine and demonize Trump every way possible. They still can't get over with the elections.

they're also started to fireup the censor machine but they can't keep up with the meme flood

No this is voter intimidation. They've instructed him that if he makes political statements publicly they will take action against him.

This is a civil rights violation. Trump needs to order an investigation here.

No fucking way

Checked and checked. Nice digits user, but personally I really enjoy the post-Patreon Jim. He's consistently producing full-length content. It's great.

No, her face looks a bit different.

oh shit. Jack probably got a call from Zucker. They're feeling the heat

It does show the same twitter handle.

webm 4 u

and to think, I originally visited half/pol/ just to laugh at people saying "nigger" all the time.

That's her, look at the other pictures.

Nevermind, all her other pics look like the Megan we've been referencing here, it's just the one you chose that looks off.

Reporting this crime is our civic duty.

Just missing a BLACKED logo

Brother ends up doxing for CNN, sister ends up a cheap LA whore "actress". Can't make this shit up.

It's like playing poker, but your enemy is upside down and inside out and throwing dice at the wall while screaming "RACIST".

kek

It would be interesting if this could be leveraged to put CNN, and those above them, on the chopping block. Focusing on the absurdity of the interconnected nature of industry, media, and politics would give rise to a viable pathway for Trump coming down on their heads.

make this bigger than ant size.

Don't post on Holla Forums much but I just dropped by to let you all know you're a bunch of autistic faggots and you're doing god's work fucking (((CNN))). Keep up the good work.

Twitter changed #CNNBlackmail to #CNNBackmail, drops off global trending

hashtag got censored
i am shadowbanned
threads get flooded
the damage controlle is in full force

i tried, but all i can do now is hope on anons autism!

user, please please please tell me that's shopped.

there's no easy way to pull shit off twitter, you'd have to re-encode, this is off some bullshit website that can do it i found in 5 minutes.

they convert all gifs to mp4 and then stream it with their proprietary media player, extreme kikery

There are already copies of his post history on reddit floating around. Specifically a picture of him saying on reddit he was a teenager when the Hubble had to have the lenses replaced. This makes him at least 40 years old.

Nope, it's fucking leget as fuck.

Translate.twitter.com
archive.fo/49T0H

i just checked. fugg it's real

Every… fucking… time.

twitter.com/Gator687/status/882516583154941952

spread the word, its gg 2.0 all over again!

delete this

I'm surprised by the find, but not so much of where it was found.

i really coudn't find them

Thanks

Why are you suprised at this point? Anons have jumped down the twatter rabbit hole and its not pretty. Every single one of these (((tech))) companies are chock-full of pedo faggots that need to be gased (for real this time).

ya they're trying to pull support away from the hashtag and confuse people

She has her own website
meganmcdermott.org/
It was archived an hour ago so I assume I'm not the first one to find it
archive.is/jSBkt

and a tumblr
mcdermottmegan.tumblr.com/

and a youtube channel
youtube.com/user/AskMEgan/videos
and an instagram

NEOLIBERAL STREET SHITTER FAREED ZAKARIA

307 W 102nd St New York, NY

Are we being baited?

CNN is really stupid, so I think no.
However recently there's been push to make doxing a criminal offense. If such laws ever pass, we can be sure they will be selectively used against those on the right.

I am worried that we are being baited into doxing these scum, who predictably will scream oppression and demand government protection.

And this is why Holla Forums needs to be better than CNN. Spreading bullshit information makes the right look bad, and, like I said here: , someone decides to pop a kike due to false information CNN and every other fucking yid organization is going to play victim. People need to be fucking smarter. Go after CNN, but make sure you're not giving them an opening. This guy
is fucking controlled op so Holla Forums should know better than to trust or repeat anything he says. They've managed to take a story about CNN coercing confessions and compliance out of people and changed it to a bunch of retards sperging out about muh poor 15 year old that doesn't exist. How does CNN dig itself out of this hole? They don't. They're just waiting for you all to dig yours deeper and they're hoping something happens based on the false information someone dumped on 4cuck.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

I like that this all happened so soon after GDQ and E3, when autism is running its hottest.
First gawker, now CNN.

doxing is legal, blackmail is not

What then? Blackmail him into pressing charges against CNN? Remove his anonymity so that he has no excuse not to? What's your plan after doxing the guy?

Yeah, I'm sure the world will rally behind a beloved institution like CNN.

We can put the blame on some lefty. he'll surely sue them for blackmail. I think he might do it without anyone doxing him.

>mcdermottmegan.tumblr.com/
found this

Alright, so this woman is a very mildly successful model, meaning she probably has self-esteem issues and is vulnerable to trolling.

She auditioned for something and didn't get the part
you tu.be/Bwp7CbdiVHE
imdb.com/title/tt5467814/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_wr#creators

CNNiggers are trying to make us question our resolve to take down their criminal enterprise, pay no attention

The other dude is a loaded Sotheby's agent, but I think this might be getting into the weeds a bit.

top fucking kek

am i the only one seeing this? The #CNNBlackmail tag just went from 1000tweets per second to zero tweets per second. The fuck is going on?

That's an apartment complex. Need her apartment number for full address.

Well if you're going to go down that line of questioning: Was Trump baiting CNN by posting the video in the first place because his team knew they would find the users post history and leap without considering the Streisand Effect?

One of the Trump and his team's biggest skills is finding ways of getting people to move the overton window against their own interests.

NORTH KOREA GOY!

This may be bigger than CNN.

More than a day before CNN published its article the ADL was putting the screws on the redditor.
archive.is/0HTla
archive.is/eoGdB

And a day before that (((Gideon Resnick))) identified the Redditor's username at *The Daily Beast*.
archive.is/dun3f

Note that Kaczynski does not cite either Resnick or the ADL, as would be expected in a legitimate news article.

This was a coordinated effort to make an example of a shitposter.
The gif was just an excuse. They want to humiliate and threaten this guy for posting Holla Forums memes.

On what fucking planet, concern troll? Shrillary isn't the president.

her lingerie photos suffice, I wonder if her brother knows?

no kidding

blackfax is still a thing?

Hahahahahahahahahaha, fucking rope yourself. If this is a trap then let's walk right into it until CNN realizes they made a severe mistake. And then let's keep going.

DAILY REMINDER TO REPORT ALL PR KIKES

If they have a fax machine it is.

(((ADL))) is here, did the SPLC nignog lovers joined the fray?

They won't stop there. They want another figurehead to use against Trump supporters. A remoresful ex-troll they would display on every platform in every speaking engagement and event in a nationwide tour to sow dissent and uncertainty.

oh good. teh chicken fax incoming

lel. On a scale of 10 to 10, how nervous are you, heeb?

Now this is interesting.

Nervous about what? I'm excited to see CNN burn. What I don't want is you sub 100 IQ niggers fucking it up because you swallowed some bait.

I just want to make shit puns while shitposting user, is that too much to ask?

Wolf Blister's number:
301-365-7852?

Really important.

Kike mods running /r/the_donald are trying to take heat away from the Jewish doxxer Kaczyinski (changing the narrative) by posting this image.

i.magaimg.net/img/wnz.png

They've sticked this post at the top to make the based goyims think O'Sullivan is the problem and not the Jewish dominated CNN

This really. It's getting fucking annoying, I don't mind newfags trying to contribute but for fucks sakes at least learn the vernacular.

It's been like that for a while now.

Everyone with twitters, fire up #CNNBlackmail.

Follow @RWDSCommander

it's not even up anymore they censored it off worldwide trends

Go home, CNN. You are small time.

Wew 8ch is lagging like mad. Too many shills ddos'n or just too much autism?

Probably all 3.

=THIS=

What you claim I said:

What I really said:

Pretty salty that you got suckered into believe the lie about the 15 year old? You'll learn.

A whole cackle of kikes?

It's still trending in the only place that matters, though

Wrong pic but thanks for the dubs, Kek.

Saw a reddit thread laying out the reddit to time warner connection.
Had this as the comment chain. i lol'd

OH BOY TONER SELLING SEASON IS UPON US. TIME TO LET THE RUSSIANS KNOW THAT CNN WANTS THEIR MOST TONER INTENSIVE MEMES

Someone rip that video off and juxtaposes it with (((Greenblatt)))'s Pepe hate symbol bullshit.

How about go fuck yourself with a menorah?

I don't care if he's 15 years old or not, CNN. We're far beyond the point that it matters.

It's okay, user. I'm here to teach. You only have to be willing to learn.

Hitler dubs confirm.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Trump said the same thing, though.

(Yes I know I'm replying to myself)
I wonder how long until he gets banned?
archive.is/mWHSv

Caller ID is "Blitzer." It rings several times and goes to a "Verizon voice mail messaging service."

I can't upload it here. See f.lewd.se/0Mn20E_wolf.mp4

For Wolf Blitzer's wife's confirmed number, see

Anderson Cooper:
20 Saint George Pl
Westhampton Beach, NY
84 W 3rd Street New York, NY

Possible Phone Numbers:
(212) 427-4690
(212) 831-4886
(212) 633-2077
(212) 448-0451

Trump says a lot of things, he's not a paragon of truth or honesty just a fat faggot traitor who sucks yiddish dick

I meant Verizon voice messaging service

Heh
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/882527413325967360

She's been blacked and making up excuses for the residue.

Fake Journos went after the president 1st, then the meme 2nd, now they want the supposed creator. Every was laughing at their 1st 2 attempts and they now want to go after RWMW (Right wing meme warriors). CNN and their fake journo comrades have no clue that if fight the meme, it will destroy you with 6 million more.

Goyims - you must realize - the war against the kike media has begun.

Every single one of you have a ancestral debt to pay.

Good luck.

I'll see you bad goys on the other side.

your dubs dont lie

Only send Males. Roosters are fucking vicious.

Pretty sure they send chicks, not adults

Age is important, 18 being the magic number.
Because in one case, it's blackmail/intimidation/traumatizing a minor, etc.
In the other case, it's the above PLUS voter intimidation, which makes it a civil rights issue.
The age of this guy is highly important. Either way, CNN has over played their hand. The question is who has the BALLS OF STEEL to answer up to being HanAssholeSolo and filing the civil rights charge, to at the very least shake out the real guy.
Whoever the real guy is, has a scary amount of power right now, by feels and/or law.

And he's got a job offer if his current one fires him, and people lining up to help him sue.

does it matter? anyone with a shred of false evidence can claim to be him and nobody can prove it wasn't unless CNN let's loose with the docs

KFILE posted a tweet not long ago saying that hanassholo called him and said he didn't feel threatened. Is it true? Who fucking knows. But if the guy apologized to stay anonymous, he's probably not going to sue or stir up any shit.

This. The kid is 15 and part of LGBT.

CNN are monsters.

That's my point: CNN will be forced to reveal or take the massive hit.
CNN has doomed itself and it's partners.

Fuck, I missed where it said that. Unfortunate. I'd love to see a CNN producer have to deal with a few cratefulls of angry roosters.

And that's why HanAssholoSolo never should have apologized. As hard as it may have been to be outed he would have even had kike lawyers frothing at the mouth to take a bite out of CNN. Imagine the damages (emotional distress, loss of job, reputation) on top of any law the CNN has broken. They're still poised to get fucked, but it's going to be a little less severe seeing as how the guy doesn't want to be known. Probably a quiet but hefty settlement, and a slap on the wrist by the government.

This is the same shit that happened at the start of GG. The kikes push a lie he's only FIFTEEN YEARS OLD intentionally so they can tear it down later. The public puts the ball back into their court so they can "defend" themselves because now they've found a lie. Well what else was a lie?
At that point it is entirely over because you're fighting uphill to prove things with evidence but nobody believes them because
Unless you focus solely on verified truth they will latch on to something even slightly muddy and destroy the entire blackmail angle.

The only fucking source for the 15 year old claim is some faggot who is pulling posts off of chans with no verification.
There are screenshots of the account poster saying he was in his teens during shit with the hubble telescope. That would put him, at minimum, around 40 years old.

CNN IS GOING TO SHOOT AT THEMSELVES AND BLAME US

This didn't hit me until you brought it up.
They really thought telling people a guy called HanAssholeSolo is a dick on the internet was a killing blow. Reminds me of when Kurt Eichenwald sued a guy called jew_goldstein. What the fuck are they doing?

At this point his dox coming out is inevitable even if its not CNN who drops it. After that happens I see no reason for him not to go after them.

Maybe because he's in on it?

Not sure of how accurate this is, and nor sure if it's been postsd on the thread already

right lads give me rundown, what've you achieved so far

Looks good to me

Probably the funniest shit I've seen in the entire thread.

You'd think he wasn't informed beforehand about this part
but you never know. He might be a scared faggot who won't sue. ( ) has a point.

If that is true then (((they))) are canibalizing CNN to save the other heads of the hydra and convince senators that more stringent anti-speech laws need to be passed for onlye the goyim.

It's possible, but if he's in on it CNN and the rest utterly misplayed their hand because it's been a disaster for them. More likely is the guy has a cushy job somewhere, probably a bit of a dork, and vents on reddit. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time and became the target of the kike media not because of the Trump/CNN meme, but because of posting the CNN/Jew list. Someone like that isn't going fight back, he just wants it to go away. If CNN really fucked up legally some lawyer will get in touch with Solo, tell him he can get CNN to settle which will involve the lawyer getting a percentage of the settlement. Solo will sign an NDA, and CNN will lose his info.

You're replying to my post where I show evidence he's NOT 15, he's in his 40s. And you're saying attacking faggots makes you a monster. Fuck off back to where you came from, we're full.

40.671713, -73.974560

The point is that he isn't going to sue, regardless of whether he gets doxed or not. He's trying to keep his head down as much as possible. What the best course of action would be is for an user to get in touch with him and take his place as it were. Someone who doesn't mind all the shit that's going to get flung on them. Perhaps even to the point of changing identities if possible.

He broke my heart user and I'll never forgive him for it.

Twitter and normienet was already, and was guaranteed to, run with the 15 year old regardless of any protesting here. So rather than complain about what you wish should have happened instead focus on what can be gained from the the common narrative outside of here accusing CNN of doxing a kid.

It is possible he's lying.

The fact people already know the 15 year old idea came from cuckchan helps because they will simply say "Well that's what you get for believing the chans" while the velocity of spreading the outrage over that is helping spread the point that CNN is flagrantly intimidating and blackmailing someone over something that is absolutely protected by law.

It's the middle of the night in America, lets see what happens tomorrow

If you thought he was the next hitler you have no one to blame but yourself.

152 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215, USA?

I thought he was going to at least follow through on what he said on the campaign but it's been a trail of tears and I can't ever trust him again.

will this be like the old days? Well we be legion again?

Okay, true, it's legally important. In terms of bullying CNN however it doesn't matter if he's 1 or 100.

Someone edit "the worst thing on the Internet" with CNN over the guy's face, or better yet, his chest.

I guarantee it will give them PTSD.

Which #

This is the most likely scenario. Though there are several senators and major media figures looking at this, and there are quite a lot of people saying that it's a felony offense. The NDA route might not be possible if someone other than Assholesolo steps in.

Are you logged in? Maybe it's some kind of double-shadowban.
u wot m8

it's very true about exposing CNN as an overwhelmingly Jewish organization.

The Goebbels quote is a pearl of wisdom.

Call a Jew a Jew and he will recoil in shock.

THE SOUNDWAVE OF THAT EXPLOISION REACHED NEW INSANITY

THE SOUNDWAVE OF THAT EXPLOISION REACHED NEW INSANITY

same brick same windows same ac unites

a bit unrealistic. If he keeps a low profile, we'll continue to fling shit at them until something gives. Trump will revoke their press access, sponsors/advertisers will cut connections, etc….

Meh, I'm still expecting a wall. The muslim ban is in effect. I hope to fuck his tax plan passes. I don't care about Syria one way or another. Glass the whole middle east for all i care.

Who do you think lives there?

The old days were habbo.
WE TV NOW

If he was lying he'd have no reason to back down when they got information on somebody who wasn't him.

Seeing as the people pushing the 15 year old meme on twitter don't seem to be aware of where the information came from it's likely they won't care that it came from the chans when it turns out to be untrue, it'll just be an alt right lie at that point. There should be enough justified outrage that CNN tried to use it's massive organization to dox anybody but apparently nobody cares about the truth until nobody will believe it.

This building?

The sponsors angle is what we should be focusing on. I doubt that even the most lefty of sponsors would be ok advertising with a major media entity that doxes people.

beats me, no clue

andrew kaczynski

Well if Solo does go to sue and settles there will be an NDA to cover up how much CNN paid him since people would be able to see just how much CNN wanted to not go to civil court. Criminal charges would be something separate and that would end up being totally public, and I really do hope there are criminal charges that can be filed.

I'd watch that.

yes

What hasn't he at least tried to follow through on? We don't know what's happening with the special prosecutor, but he may still go after Hillary. Other than that he's been taking care of the important stuff he talked about, or has at least been trying to.

Don't get so hung up on the 15 y/o thing.
All normalfags hear is "CNN BLACKMAILS A CHILD OVER TRUMP MEMES" and they get outraged. By the time they find out he's a 60 year old faggot, they don't care. People have been waiting for an excuse to burn a cross on the media's front lawn for a while, and this is it.

Saved.

KimDotcom should be wordfiltered to KimDotfuckingnothing.

This pic should become a meme.

I hold out hope for a wall but I'm prepared to be disappointed. Muslim ban is good it finally got through. I really hope Bannon's tax plan goes through but the republican faggots will probably nix most of it. I really do care about Syria though and it makes me upset that Trump is continuing the status quo. Anyways lets not derail I'm going to sleep. Night guys.

Congregation Beth Elohim

274 Garfield Pl, Brooklyn, NY 11215

its a jewish neighborhood

For all you esoteric fringe faggots an astrology buddy has done some looking into these happenings.

most of this month this energy sort of plays out and echoes
>esp over 16-20th

Watch out, anons. They will try a comet pizza to distract.
This happened when we were railing them in pedogate

He's followed through on more shit than any other politician in history and has indirectly sabotaged ISISrael in Syria, contrary to what the lugenpresse has kvetched about to D&C you from supporting him.
Go check out the Syrian action fax
Proof is in the pudding. War actions tell all.

GN user. Feel free to HMU if you have /sg/ questions, you might feel less shitty about Trump after.

Such ID
Heil'd!

this. We need to fight on all fronts. If legal action isn't taken then this is a wasted oppurtunity.

what fucking senator is looking at this?

I'm saying it's possible he was lying about being there when Hubble launched. Kids lie about stupid shit all the time to appear more knowledgeable/experienced.

He'd have reason to back down regardless of whether he's 15 or 40.

The screenshot is all over twitter and if it turns out to be false the screenshot will flood and the conversation will shift to something else.

Even though it's "just" an info war you're still in a war and you don't get to make sure that all the moves are clean and precise. The spread of this meme was beyond your control or anyone's control here so focus on the strategic use of the imperfect terrain in front of you.

That would seem like you're asking for mouth cancer. Great product.

Holy fuck, we're going to need another thread soon

Andrew Kaczynski, now known kike faggot, used to work at mother fucking BUZZFEED.

twitchy.com/sd-3133/2013/02/20/buzzfeeds-andrew-kaczynski-denies-committing-sin-of-omission-gets-caught-red-handed/

i need help looking for what flood this window is on in the building.

it's late

Fuck, no Senators that I know of yet (I misspoke), but Scott Taylor (R. Va) tweeted about it. I'm sure at least Rand Paul will say something. Point is, it's being seen in Congress, it will spread there.

My guess is third or fourth, I can't imagine the lamp for the alley there would be much higher than the floor above the ground floor.

Got muted on twatter for 12 hours so cant do shit but, can we launch a new line of memes on social media?

Pic related.
For example some shitty 3rd world car with brand BMW or whatever, some drunkie with a bottle of whatever alcohol brand advertises on CNN?

Obviously tagging in CNN addvertisers.

I'll never stop hating you user.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/832708293516632065

Good time to remind the public of this tweet.

Hate is just an extension of love user, and I accept it.

Time for a
EMAIL GOAL OF THE WEEK
We focus every week on one advertiser off CNN.
Spread it on all social boards.

here is the list
twitter.com/adland/status/882481640022343680

Pretty low energy, but no gimpshop on this computer.

at what point to fire escapes stop the zig zag and the straight drop ladder start?
looks like 1st floor - floodlight doesnt look like it;s for the bottom ire escape deck, but for the alleyway below…

fellow goy let me remind you that never once has the Jew cared about the "truth" in a situation.

The Jews great advantage in this world is creating "perceived truths" that benefit them. Think 9/11, think holohoax.

Don't use stuff that people find revolting. Dead babies, shit, vomit, and other stuff. It doesn't make the target of your message look bad it makes you and your message look bad. The first thing people will notice is the shit and feel disgusted and defensive and not receptive. Go for a neutral image or one that adds more information in some way.

Just to reiterate, this is a perfect time to revive this tweet: twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/832708293516632065

Oy vey!

that could take almost a year to finish

Why are you complaining that jews are so successful, are you jealous of their abilities?
Of course we are all the same so we need more diversity wherever white people have used their privilege to dominate.

I think that our new fighters could use this picture.

The Krakatoa eruption of fake asshurt is because the person who created the rasslin' webm is an alleged anti-semite by pointing out in another piece of O.C. that CNN is infested with thieving jews top to bottom.

Since evil Orange Hitler used content from this literal clone of Julius Streicher the implications are clear. Drumpf's border wall is actually going to be a 2000 mile long gas chamber/oven combo, with solar panels.

Its not aimed at regular people but larger brands.
They do care about everything, remember that one bran that didnt wanted poor people to wear its clothes?
I imagine no one wants to see pictures of their new woman bag or something shopped on a druggie.

I never knew kino could be a still image.

Trump vs Cnn meme compilation! www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyuHajCuSlA

Screw doxing, an all out boycott of CNN advertisers is long long overdue. If anons can't even manage a hashtag for that they deserve whatever Orwellian hell they have coming to them.

There's also one from Russia that goes something like: The Jew will complain to you about how he has been mistreated but he will never tell you why? Search up the exact quote if you wish

Dox/boycott all the faggots involved in putting CNN up, not just their advertisors. Try their investors as well.

Seems accurate, pretty sure I've seen this guy at Olivers on broadway in Astoria in the past.

I long for the day journos are hanged from the streetlamps.

From the other thread: pastebin.com/c6hjVLFm

HIT THESE FUCKS IN THEIR WALLETS

Shills have deployed. so low energy CNN is having a tough time tonight.

It's still too early for user to have started targeting their ad money. Thankfully they made it so easy you don't even have to try.

Thank you, I needed a good laugh during this whole bullshit.

Underrated post

ad money is drop in the bucket newfag. Hit their investors, and start fucking shit up that way.

The honorary Jew, known as the journalist, will be one of the first to hang on the day of the rope. They've colluded with our enemies for so long that they have become an enemy themselves. There's no excuse for their behavior and no death is too painful for the verminous race traitors of the lugenpresse.

Would make more sense just to create a compilation of brand logo's titled "Brands who think that people who have a problem with CNN are too stupid to boycott them as of MM/DD/YYYY"

Then create second image with competitors and something like "Some alternative brands that don't support CNN's bullshit as of MM/DD/YYYY"

You could also combine the two and put the the targeted advertiser and the competitor side by side for each instance might be more effective.

Oyy veyy, but trump is da guddest goy, goy - he'd never do that!

TBH that sounds inefficient. I'd just make the wall a giant solar cooker, then tell the jews there is 1 million sheckels at the end of it for those who get there (through it).

My version

If this is to get off the grounds. We need propaganda.

Since American ISPs are still highly concentrated, borderline monopoly, why not target just TimeWarner? Yeah, I get it, one evil for another, but would TimeWarner REALLY want to sacrifice the money and control of its telecom for media?

This is the one method that actually works.

but again you are fighting a multi-headed kike hydra.

Cut down (((cnn))) and (((nbc))) will double in size

get on them medium accounts, boys. we got articles to write

Even if that's the case a massive drop in ad buys will spook investors and cause bad press further spooking investors. Even if that's completely inaccurate and it does fuck all we should be attacking them on every front anyway. The internet hate machine is big enough to overwhelm them even if it's a death by a thousand cuts.

If you want efficiency, declare antifa terrorists on a global scale and implement the law where convicts have to do manual labor. Congratulations, liberals are now building the wall with their own hands.

Time Warner already spun off it's Internet division into TWC which was bought by Charter and is now Spectrum.

confirms

quick someone send him like 50 live chickens

pig disgusting

Must admit, that when i thought of chicken fax, i was thinking of Doug Zongker…
live chickens is way better
dead ones would be spoopy

sick live chickens is funnier, make sure they're not vaccinated

CNN right now just admitted doxxing the person on TV right now.

IA here holy shit

twitter.com/julianassange?lang=en

it's still proudly displayed on their front page

PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS A CLIP!

vid/link?

What a bunch of impotent losers. Think for a second, about why (((they))) did it, and what the response they expected was. You guys are playing right into their hand. They expect you to rage about this, to dox them, to send death threats and SWAT them.

None of you will hurt them in any kind of meaningful way, in fact you will help them. You will be painted as the villain, doxing them and doing your worst, while they made the moral choice to withhold his name, in a way that would provoke you the most.

You guys are getting out-Jewed, you are going to legitimize (((their))) moral high ground by being the pieces of shit you are and exemplifying everything wrong they want the public to perceive about you.I've seen them do it before with Trayvon Martin and they are doing it again, so have fun with your little boy rage party, you inconsequential little shits.(CNN WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

How long until some faggot celebrity tries to spin this as a freedom of press issue or "What's wrong, don't like freeze peach lol" or "freedom of speech isn't freedom from reaction"?

I know calling for violence always looks like FBI bait, but after this, I DESPERATELY want to see some unhinged loon shoot up a CNN studio.

EVERYONE TURN ON CNN NOW
Let's give them a huge ratings boost! Make sure to tell your cable company that you want the CNN channel.

Calm down, lad.

Morning rabbi

fucking kek

This would work if they were sympathetic

Time Warner also sold off it's telecom unit to Level 3 Communications back in 2014.

I think the best part will be seeing the MSM cannibalise itself after this, where Fox News and MSNBC run constant stories about this.

people are saying CNN broke the law and cite this. Can some lawyeranons show us what exactly did they commit or what did they violate?

archive.fo/ZS302

that face when you see your Twitter handle on Holla Forums.

It's being mentioned on twatter Vox has already started shitting on cnn

(((Oy Vey, apologize or we'll tell everyone youre name and what a bad goyim you are.)))

it was live on TV

Lemme think for a moment…

nah

They do that anyway.

You can't read it as anything other than a threat.

You're going in the oven Schlomo.

I'll upload it soon

Just for anyone saying that we should ignore the lie about the the Solo guy being 15. Don't trust any of these fuckers, and don't allow them to herd the dopes with outrage. The media, all of it, is cancer and has to go. Controlled op is there to keep you inline. Do not trust them. Do not repeat what they say. We give the marching orders not them.

FB/steve.kaczynski

Someone cap this

"You better behave yourself, goy. We are watching your Reddit account".

Then just make a new account and keep hating Jews, just don't link it to your Facebook. This article is here to boost ratings and discredit you goys, they really don't give a shit some Reddit meme boy does.

3/10 for effort. This is a yet another public relations disaster for you heebs. Please, don't stop. Keep digging that hole.

Here ya go

Where's Trump's comments? The people require the bants.

Not a lawyer, but it does seem like they broke the law: justice.gov/crt/conspiracy-against-rights

Done.

loooooooooool

It's late right now. Wait until everyone wakes up. A shitshow you will not want to miss.

I hope they get sued

8/10 solid memery.

Most popular on Washtimes, normies are getting redpilled on the way to work.

Only the reddit user could sue them, and he's pussied out.

Here's the segment

Come on now, all he has to do is sit back in his early morning comfy chair, sip mineral water and watch as his enemies immolate themselves.

Give it a week or two. He'll be smugposting about all the piles of carbonized journalist carcasses.

With all the international support he's getting, he might just change his mind.

CHECK SATAN.

Yes he may have pussed out, but now that he has millions of supporters he can get a lawyer who will go for the gusto and get some cash. CNN will settle and shitposter can be nasty on the internet from the Kikes monies gained.

Except he has the support of more or less the entire internet AND THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
CNN staff most likely committed a felony, and EVERYONE hates them. This is going to be gr8

From the kikes at CNN.

I swear, the temerity of these fucking kikes never stops being infuriating.

CNN faggots not understanding how memes are spread? Even normies know and share memes and can see right through their bullshit lies. Kikes keep digging their own holes and gassing up their own ovens in real time. What a day in internet history that will live forever.

And CNN have convinced me that Franklin was wrong and Goebbels was right.

Shut their lying mouths for them.

Oh, it's memetic, they're memeing for us.

WEW

HEIL.

When you are already considered the villain,
You lose nothing by acting the villain.

You have backed yourself into a nasty corner CNN.

Big talk for people who've just been doxxed themselves. So whats the point of this thread if they dgaf?

It will turn into a public relations dream once they tell the everyone all the wonderful things you've been doing to them.

Watch, within a few days, it will be the narrative. Trust me, this is how we do things. It's as simple as putting a picture of Muhammad on TV if we want Muslims to chimp out.

*grab pistol*
*shoot self in foot*
*reaches for shotgun*

I think they genuinely thought this was going to make them look good. Also that cuck going on about how there's no way he didn't get it off reddit, like does this cuck know how the fucking internet works?

You are going to get raided too, you traitorous faggot.

Anyone gonna do an edit of this from the music video?

For the last time.
It's spelt

D
O
X

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The problem is that he has to reveal himself as a bad goy to do so. And if he sues CNN, they're going to throw everything at him.

You're so boorish, with your whole hero/victim complex.

What exactly are you going to accomplish, besides people learning who you are and hating you?

Remember it's CNN, looking at Wikileaks is illegal and against the law.

lol kys pacifist

You might enjoy your girlfriends strapon but the rest of us will stand up for our rights however we can.

Please do!

Never forget to report and filter every CNN demoralization shill.

Good times and swinging CNNiggers.

Finding out what we can accomplish is half the fun. The other half is watching pussies like you suffer.

wew, this is goon level scum

Eat shit, kike.

The owner is listed as "ST GEORGE PLACE LLC"

kys fucking waste of post and life. too important stuff here for your tendie spaz out. The irony of this reply is not lost on me, but you need to know you're a useless degenerate. Go to reddit.

I'm perfectly comfortable minding my own business right now, but let me ask you this. Is it still fun if you lose?

CNN copypasta masterpost

==>

20 Saint George Pl
Westhampton Beach, NY
84 W 3rd Street New York, NY

Possible Phone Numbers:
(212) 427-4690
(212) 831-4886
(212) 633-2077
(212) 448-0451

[email protected]/* */
8929 Holly Leaf Lane
(212) 600-1188
twitter.com/wolfblitzer

>Wolf Blitzer's wife Lynn (((Greenfield)))
240-401-8720

CNN
642 Capitol St NE 4
Washington, DC 20003
twitter.com/danmericaCNN

CNN Political Director
1415 Hopkins St NW #2
Washington, DC 20036
(202) 296-0524
twitter.com/DavidChalian

New York, NY 10027-5329
(404)513-9984
twitter.com/donlemon

666 Greenwich St Apt 605
New York, NY 10014-6343
(301)253-8825
twitter.com/brianstelter
brianstelter.com/

CNN Contributor
736 Waverly Pt
Macon, GA 31210-7548
(478)471-8381
twitter.com/EWErickson

[email protected]/* */
New York, New York
Attended
Columbia University (Masters 2014-2015)
American University (BA 2009-2011)
Seton Hall (2007-2009)

archive.is/5BPId
Father - Tim M McDermott
Brother - Darby McDermott
archive.is/rvIWM

archive.is/yD6KU
twitter.com/AskMEgan
mcdermottmegan.tumblr.com

307 W 102nd St New York, NY

Let's get to work, faggots.

when you take the cock, do you cry?

Lose what? This isn't monopoly, nigger.

you might be a pussy.

Stop fucking around with babby's first demoralization shill and get to work, anons. If you have time to argue with a retard, start doing something productive:

wew, looks like the CNN shills on the East coast have awakened from their holiday coke binge. Good times ahead.

You tell me.

Glorious

>((([email protected])))

Can you repost email in a more suitable format, img please.

I… I can't into editing user.

Reminder they're already using the quinn/sarkeesian """death threats""" card to move the goalpost. Bonus reminder they managed to destroy gamergate from within in less than a year.
archive.is/coGlk

k

Then kill them, kill them all!!!

Super helpful image… for 10197853. Do your duty, user.

Sounds like an admission of gay sex with a minor by old Jack.

Reminds you of your mother huh?

Gay boy Anderson Cooper lives in a converted fire station, I shit you not. Be real easy to kill… just saying.

new bread

Screw boycotting. Peter Thiel needs to finance a giant lawsuit against CNN

Like sending death threats? Sounds like hard work.

Anyways, you guys have fun making people hate you. Hope it provides meaning to your vapid lives.

Don Jr. just tweeted this.

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/882563897957511170

BYE BYE BYE Schlomo!

Shoo, shoo, Fake News

Someone make a new bread and link it

Sponsor copypasta so we can spam the shit out of these niggers

@acpro
@acehardware
@AlfaRomeoUSA
@AllegraOTC
@Audi
@ATT