Antifa Punk

So I see this posted on FB today from an "indie hipster anarchist punk" label. This guy is a grown ass adult.

Look at these people

youtube.com/watch?v=zfaVlXDq378

State already named them a terrorist org so I'm still laffin

Dont forget to report him for membership in a terrorist organization.

Well i can't say im surprised that town is full of faggots.

Bro, this guy is more than grown. He's 43. Not 25. Forty fucking three.
Unfortunately, I used to like punk rock and also used to listen to the most pozzed leftist shit, too (was a huge faggot). I didn't really agree with most of the message, I just liked the energy behind it.
If you want to hear the most pozzed shit you've ever heard, listen to the album "Less Talk More Rock" by Propagandhi. They unironically idolize Gandhi while being rabid commies.
For bonus poz, check out the band Fifteen or the writings of Jeff Ott.

Vid related

Are they are he hated niggers?

I was really into punk rock, and all my punk friends became hipsters, feminists, and SJWs. Needless to say, I don't have many friends left.

I was really into punk rock, and all my punk friends became hipsters, feminists, and SJWs. Needless to say, I don't have many friends left.

*aware

Fucking braincancer

I like punk

looks like a full blown Holla Forums meetup

Ganghi actually liked Hitler, from what I understand and yes, he hated niggers. He was also ultra-nationalist.
All members of the band actually graduated from prestigious universities too. It's a catchy name, but they only thought about

Funny you should post this. Earlier I was thinking of how neat it would be for there to be a song called "FUCK OFF ANTIFA PUNKS" as a counter to the "FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS" shtick.

Any lurking punk rocker creators, feel free to use that title as a future song if you wish.

One of the people that liked the video, leads to this youtube account…. Obvious Jews

I know that feel, user.
Imagine my surprise when I found out the true meaning of punk rock.
>but only be yourself if you agree with our prewritten rules like no racism, no rational hatred of faggots, etc… Basically only be yourself if you're a pozzed leftist>>10197249

apparently this project was exposed as being fake. Still funny they pissed off liberals.

most of the bands signed to his label are Jewish. One example..who also appears in this video…

Pick one.

Most all of punk rock in general is Jewish. Nearly every relevant label or band is Jewish.
(((The Ramones)))
Lookout! - (((Larry Livermore)))
Epitaph - (((Brett Gurewitz)))
Fat Wreck Chords - (((Fat Mike)))
The 90s punk rock scene was totally dominated by those three labels. I'm unsure of the kike status of Nitro records, which spawned The Offspring and other bands like The Vandals, but I'm willing to bet it's totally Jewish. Punk rock is inherently Jewish. I don't know if it started out that way because I wasn't alive, but I tend to believe it was very effective at organizing whites around a cause. Then the merchants couldn't let that happen, so they totally subverted it. They bought every band and every label and injected it with poz to the core.

That's the face of oh fuck now I'm going to be raped by a nigger

So did Che and Marx but that doesn't stop them from wearing shirts with their faces on them but that's because they're deeply ignorant commie cucks.

I always like using this argument

possibly same way most rappers were put out by Jewish labels to screw up the black community.

Same here. I was into hardcore in high school and recently went back to listen to some of my favorite bands only to find out that most of them were degenerate lefties. Sad. It's even worse when you listen to stuff from the past few years. Full marxist.

I can't even enjoy the music of my youth without getting triggered. All I'm left with is some tough guy hc and christian bands.

Interesting comparison. The only difference I see is that punk rock, in its early stages with Ian Mackaye carried some good messages for whites. Minor Threat itself was pretty pozzed, but the early bands of the 80s actually had a good sense of community. I remember going to shows with all whites and we all started to know each other from other shows after a while. Within it, there were positive good messages for whites and I remember skins showing up and I remember skin bands being accepted in the punk rock community.
In the mid-90s, right after (((Green Day))) hit it big, the kikes decided that it was a moneymaker. They flipped the message to militant anti-racism, anti-homophobia and pro-nigger.
In fact, they just made a movie about how niggers invented punk rock. In reality, their "contribution" was minimal and consisted of a famous nigger musician's son banging on their instruments and recording it. It was completely irrelevant in all ways until the recordings turned up later and some kike said:
They falsely say the same thing about rock and roll. Niggers did not invent rock and roll and I've explained many times here why this is a complete lie and an exaggeration at best.

The entire modern concept of listening to music, having favorite bands, etc is degenerate. All of it. If you want to make enjoyment of music your hobby, then make it yourself with your friends. And I don't mean scream and moan into a microphone in your basement with an electric guitar and drum set.

This man invented rock and roll. In the 1920s.

You are talking about Death aren't you. Pic related is a great example of the kike shilling you are referencing.

This sounds like garbage.

Same here. Thankfully a lot of the 70s/80s stuff is very unpozzed, but yeah it's been a hell of a thing taking the red pill, most of my favorite music, movies, and tv shows are all hopelessly gay.

Learning the concept of Virtue Signalling provided a schema for punk music, now it all seems so cringey.

That's it, yep. Death.
The film was little more than a moneygrab by the lead guy's son. The film was actually brought about because the son found a stack of Death records in his attic after his dad died. He took them to a record store and the owner asked where they came from. Nigger tells him he wants money for them because they were his dad's. He didn't even know anything about Death's supposed significance to punk rock, he just wanted cash for the records.
The record store owner told him the records were worth a lot and after the nigger leaves, he starts making phone calls and all the sudden there's a movie deal in the works and the money from it going to the kid's son, who again, had no idea of the supposed significance to punk rock.

Interesting story. Because Death was a big nothingburger until a few years ago… and then everyone pretended like they cared. Garbage.

keep hating on white people stupid zog you only make the fight more appeasing

This is what you believe. Whatever dude. Enjoy your monkey music.

Like I said, even the guy's own son had no idea that his father was in the band at all, much less that it had any sort of importance of modern punk rock.
It was a big nothingburger to the guy who wrote the music and his family, even.
They used buzzwords like "most influential punk rock band in history" to describe it, which is funny since even the guy who wrote the songs quickly forgot about it.
The only reason people think Death is a big deal is because they want their token niggers. Just like they perpetuate the myth that niggers invented rock music, if something is cool or fun, you can bet a kike will try to tell you that niggers did it first.

The trouble today with nu-males…

punk is dead

And check this out:
>until 2009 when (((Drag City Records))) re-released their music
This is amazing. Holla Forums is always right.

And to further my point, of course, Drag City was and still is a pretty "influential" label, take that for what it's worth.
Even if you find a good independent punk label not owned by kikes, check out their parent company. It is always a subsidiary of a bigger label owned by kikes.
Kikes will not ever let the goy be involved in the music industry unless he's shabbos. Never ever. White music only exists between groups of 20 or 30 friends played in basements and dive bars. Real white music will never ever be played on the radio. There will never be a truthful movie made about white musicians.
People think "oh kikes control music because they control people like Miley Cyrus and Beyonce." But the rabbit hole goes so much deeper than mainstream music.
The rabbit hole goes all the way to any band that makes any money at all on music. Kikes control it all.

>(((The Ramones)))
Jews love low effort music, punk is essentially three chords, so you can pump out a lot of music quickly because it doesnt require mastering an instrument to play. The Ramones, for instance, play a bunch of nigger girl band covers from the 60s which were written for them by jews.
Rap is the same deal, low effort music. Sample some break beats, sample a melody, have the swedish producer put it together, then get the nigger in and have him talk over it about muh dick, muh drugs, muh violence, muh dick in the club.

With low effort music comes what the jews love, dependency on the system. When you can't preform without all of the extras, you are forever indebted to the jew. They own all those 'artists' because they cant make a hit on their own, they need a team of people to make them look passable, distribution outlets, exposure on talk shows and advertising. They will never go against the jew, thats why they love putting them out there with their political views. This is why pop girls and rappers are the biggest pushes in music right now, low effort, dependable return and loyal goyim.

The funny thing is that I've met a lot of punk musicians. I've found that a lot of them actually are quite good musicians. I've seen guys like guitarists for bands of 90s punk rock bands play Van Halen's Eruption perfectly in its entirety. Then go onstage and play 3 power chords and work one scale. Some of my best friends could play Master of Puppets from memory… every note, every solo perhaps better than the recorded versions, but choose to play in gutterpunk bands.
Some of it is lazy musicians, some fans want to hear lazy shit because their mind can not process anything more complex or they refuse to let their mind absorb it and of course, kikes don't want whites listening to anything that challenges their notion of what music is or can be.

punk is boring low effort music but shit like vid related is brilliant

They're one of the labels that will claim a video on youtube that has one of their songs in it and mute the entire fucking thing. Getting ad revenue isn't enough, they need to nuke the entire video. What does that tell you?

The only "Death" I knew of was a death-metal-turned-progressive-death-metal band whose vocalist died of cancer or something. Even now I hear nothing about this supposed punk band.

Jesus Christ, folk punk is a gold mine of effeminate faggotry, but Spoonboy has always been particularly cringey.

Speaking of folk punk, I have always wondered what changed Pat the Bunny's mind when he said he no longer agreed with the ideals of Anarchism. He is one of the few talented people that genre has.

It was kinda fun years later watching all the punk rock icons fall one by one, though.
My favorite was the fall of Greg Graffin, singer of iconic Bad Religion.
When webcamming was a new-ish thing, Graffin masturbated on cam for a teenage girl who recorded the whole thing. You can google it. It's real.

I overapplied the greentext. Apologies.

No man, you're thinking of Wingnut Dishwashers Union.

That's right. I have heard Pat the Bunny, though. Right before I quit listening to punk rock, I did enjoy folk-punk.
i liked Defiance, Ohio and Mischief Brew, things like that… pls no bully

maybe this guy is a pedophile? I mean he is 43 but most pics he with people half his age and younger and he is doing the whole mid life crisis thing to fit in but maybe its not a phase and he is a baby raper?

Of course he's either a pedo or he has some other weird degenerate sexual fetish.

Feels bad man. Haven't had feels like this over music since I last checked and saw a bunch of bands I liked older releases of had newer albums that were pure garbage on a musical level.

Are you me, lad?
Massive deja vu here.
Listened to one track last friday (less talk more rock) and realised what huge fucking faggots they are. I was apolitical punkrock kid anyways
I never really listened to their lyrics before, but was enjoying the energy.

Massive bro moment

When you listen to them, they just sound like they could be a fast Emerson Lake and Palmer song. You can find a couple old songs that sorta sound punkish…this Death thing was just an overexaggeration, because most of their songs do not sound punk at all. Only like 2.

hahahahahaha

Dischord - Ian Macaye

Don't even bother punk is trash was always trash come and embrace future fash.

So this is why Thernovich really started working out.

Ghadi was a pedo