Give me a videogame situation and i'll make a theme

This might be fun.
I'm playing with some music software and i had an idea.
Give me a stereotypical vidya situation and i'll make a song that fits the situation.

You're about to kill a final boss, but suddenly you shit your pants.

You're ask to go get some eggs and milk from the store by your beautiful space reporter wife.

Your about to walk to the store, but suddenly a Mario shows up to ask you to go on an adventure. You tell him that you don't speak Italian and he starts cursing at you. You then continue on to the store and at the entrance there's a waluigi begging for change so he can afford to get food for his pet chain-chomp.. Out of pity you give him a spare coin and a mushroom.

As you hand him a mushroom the chain-chomp bites your hand off. A wario at the cash register of the store calls an ambulance and ties a bungi-cord around your arm to slow the bleeding. You wait for what seems like hours for the ambulance to arrive. But the ambulance never comes, and you find yourself loosing consciousness.

You wake up in what appears to be a dark low draw distance area from Tenchu surrounded by a gay bowser, Eric Sparrow, Donte, and Ulala. The gay bowser holds you down while Eric Sparrow, Donte, and Yoshimitsu gangbang Ulala. The gay bowser claws your eyes out while your forced to watch Ulala get raped.

Then out of nowhere Luigi appears on horseback and pulls you and Ulala out of this hellish land.

You get a boner when you face a specific enemy.

song that fits when you fucked up pressing pause and skip a cut scene

There is no part two

Thanks for the request, but something came up right now, i'll be back in an hour or so, feel free to drop some requests, just don't expect anything impressive from a retarded user, i can barely play The Flinstons theme.
I'm not part of SilvaGunner yet.

the boss was actually a moose all along

the boss was actually a helicopter all along

This

Or better yet, a Zeppelin

You're about to enjoy a videogame, but then Holla Forums explains why it's shit.

Suddenly, sixty niggers appear

Thedivision.png

MIND FUCKING BLOWN

what about a Led Zeppelin?

In what videogame can you battle a Zeppelin?

Oh, that great game this incredible writer wrote, Borderlands 2.

Oh no

You're on a Zeppelin listening to "When The Levy Breaks", and a helicopter boss shows up

You're on a helicopter listening to "over the hills and far away" and you land on a Zeppelin then "when the levy breaks" comes on and a helicopter shows up

All of the strongest 'bloons' in the Bloons Tower Defense series are zeppelins.

Using nothing but the counter button in a game with Bam Ham combat.

You're stuck at a bad checkpoint where every time you die, you respawn with low health and ammo, and you have no way to recover anything before the big fight that keeps killing you

you are about to die but you press start button to pause the game and get potions from your inventory

Crash Bandicoot 3 and one of the crash games for the GBA.

youre gonna fight the boogieman with a fire axe while he is using a machete (or big knife, idont know)

you walk into your mom sucking your dad

that's already been done

You re-enter an alchemy shop that has re-opened after you help the owner capture a strawberry flavored slime (the only palatable slime variant). Originally, he planned to turn the slime into a potion because enchantment spells can only last on living things and he needed to make special request potion to get out debt. However, your Survivalist Companion explains that it is a female slime and the alchemist made potions using its eggs instead. Now, his shop doing great and you can see the slime in a comfy cushion.

You're about to beat someone in a fighting game, when suddenly, they use all their meter to kick your ass

odin sphere leifthrasir
kirbys dream land

What about a lewd zeppelin?

In Steel Empire you can be a zeppelin.
Play it, It's one of my favorite games and its one of the best shooters you will ever play

Guns of Icarus is all about piloting and battling airships. It's pretty bad though.