Android Thread

Just downloaded Bluestacks, any good android games out there actually worth playing?

Other urls found in this thread:

lucky-patcher.netbew.com/
volafile.io/get/3Wo4P34Iw65xhw/Lucky Patcher v6.0.8.apk
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hear enter the botnet is good.

bluestack is shit.
Actually, all android emus are shit. They all need too much RAM and slow as fuck. They emulate the whole UI/OS, no way to just emulate the games.

I once installed Bluestacks.
I then attempted to uninstall it, and it wouldn't uninstall because "folders are in use".
I then deleted everything which had to do with Bluestacks manually.
I then did a registry clean using CCleaner.
It's like a fucking STD

shadow fight 2, if you can bare the kikebook nature of the ingame currency
i'm hoping the new one isn't as shit, but i'm very doubtful of that

I went to the Programs menu and hit "uninstall" and uninstalled it. And then I checked the file folder and there was nothing there.

I guess Bluestacks is an STD. Much like syphilis, it fucked up your brain.

I'm so glad it worked on your computer, but on mine, it did not.

Don't use Windows 10.

I don't.
I did use the control panel uninstaller because I was doing a system cleanup, but that shouldn't make a difference.

You have to kill the program in the task manager before uninstalling it. For some reason after you exit the program it hangs up in the background

Bluestacks is shit. The only decent android game I've run across is the Sorcery series. Based on the old choose your own adventure books.

Kik, you get tits if you win.

No

Why did you think there would be any

about to off myself m8

this is horseshit god damnit the game isn't even translated as far as I can tell I don't know why I'm even bothering

Why not Windroye, it just werks. Free from ads, eh.

Install bluestacks pre rooted from xda

Droid4X is less cancerous.

danmaku death was nice (and free)

I just bought a cheap nvidia shield to play phone games

but they all kinda suck so I'm not playing anything now

I wish Star Trek: Timelines wasn't shit

Here are the games I have on my phone:
Badland
The Room
Minecraft PE
Osmos HD (definitely get this)
Pixel Dungeon
Plague Inc
Potion Maker
PPSSPP
and that one sort of eroge game where you feet the girls in a lewd manner

Bluestacks 2 is shit. Bluestacks doesn't really quit when you exit it and hangs in the background for quick access/load. I'm sure there are settings to set to make it quit entirely upon exit.

Theotown is a free and really neat SimCity2k like game, constantly updated, the dev posts on the subreddit for it, it's small enough where there are minimal faggots

Battle for Wesnoth came out too, decent, OpenTTD, Osmos(old but fun), Bard's Tale, Avadon: The Black Fortress, Dangerous HD

Exagear can run some old school RPGs and RTSs, but it's run by megajew russians, they charge for control schemes which is retarded as hell, and they're fucking expensive, but sad to say the damn thing works really well, seems to be based on WINE.

Could always try Fallout Shelter if you give a shit, I'd suggest installing Lucky Patcher so you can hack the IAPs of any shittier games

The fuck is Lucky Patcher?

Every thread:

-Danmaku Unlimited
-Valkyrie Crusade
-Potion Maker (mainly for qt anime girls doing cute things)
-Pacman Championship
-Pacman 256
-Rayman Adventures
-Dark Lands

More than that, get emulators to play RPG games.

Get all Kairosoft games. They are idle games but have some form of substance to them than nothing at all.
Chaos Rings is a pretty good mobile only RPG
Adventure of Mana is a remake of the first Mana game(known as Final Fantasy Adventure in US) but its actually good(and faithful) with no shitty seiken densetsu 3 combat and actual exploration
If you're into tower defense shit, Metal Slug Defense it okay but nothing unique.
Also Android has the best DS emulator compatibility and performance wise out there but I dunno if it works on Bluestacks or not.

App that allows you to edit dependencies of other apps. You can disable internet connectivity, DRM checks and online dependencies.

Oh and if you have a shitty PC and can't handle running PCSX2, android also has a port of Dragon Quest 8. Its an OK port with obvious cut things to fit the system but nothing cut actually affect the core gameplay. Voice acting is missing and the field of vision is cut(by a lot) to fit phones but the waiting time on alchemical pot is completely removed.

Nox is a much better emulator so far.
Also does anybody know if there's a way to make fucking Fate Grand Order work?

THE END FOR CONSOLES IS NIGH

I want everyone to go look up the trailers for unreal engine 4 mobile games. I really didn't want to believe it but it's over, consoles are finished. It's already dead in Japan increasingly in certain other markets and they're usually ahead of everyone when it comes it these things. There's just no way to look down on mobile gaming anymore with what's coming up with unreal engine 4.

Fuck you Delight Works, I now lost Nobu forever.

The game is neat but being unable to simply constantly upgrade the same weapon over and over is shit. Also it is pretty fucking stupid that you have to fight the same bosses over again after beating Shogun just to get to the final boss.

you FUCKED up

It's literally all shit except for ports, and even then most ports are shit.

lucky-patcher.netbew.com/

it allows you to modify APKs, install a modded playstore, hack IAPs, do other cool shit that's outside my experience, just be mindful of the way the website offers downloads, it's one of those shady don't use link shorteners shit things that can give you a fake apk instead, if you're feeling trusting here's a vola link to a clean version

volafile.io/get/3Wo4P34Iw65xhw/Lucky Patcher v6.0.8.apk

fyi, it needs SU access for best effectiveness

Andy seemed more reliable than Bluestacks. I ditched the latter for the former.

Fate/GO just had an update in the 1.11 patch that removed the ability to play the game on emulators. Memu is apparently on the case to fix it, but nobody knows. There are also some modified APKs floating around.

pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
I just switched to my phone myself. I don't want to risk my account. They're changing the TOS pretty soon as well, which could be bad news. Either way, they don't want the gajiin playing their game, so I refuse to spend a god damn cent on it.

For the record, the same update also makes the game not work on rooted phones or those in USB debug mode.

Pic related.

did you have to disable character layers for this?