Canadian Nationalism Discussion and Party Proposal

Bonjour and hello Holla Forumsacks. I'm a member of an unregistered national party here in Canada called the National Party of Canada and I'm making this thread on Holla Forums in order to talk to you guys about Canadian politics, government and what can be done in order to encourage the growth of a new party to fight against the globalist cartel imposed by the Liberals, Conservatives and NDP.
We have a fleshed out platform on our website at officialnpc.ca and was wondering if we could get some opinions on our positions and what we could do better in order to better our outreach with Canadians who feel unrepresented by our hierarchical federal government especially when almost a third of the country didn't vote in the last election.
Also please feel free to ask any questions about the political climate in Canada or anything about our party and I'll be happy to answer in the best of my capacity.

Why is Justin such a fucking degenerate?

Being the son of the OG Canadian communist is a hell of a drug. Hell its easy to say he's even worse especially from his comments before Canada Day saying immigrants have more ownership to our nation then people born here.

You have a long road to success, but the first step is really important.

How can you become registered there? What dogma of Nationalism are you following? Do you have a base of operations yet?

Also, try to contact the local Golden Dawn department for cooperative movements.

Dropped.

Just need a few hundred signatures at this point. We're already a registered not for profit in Canada and we have party officers and a chief agent assigned. We also have a twitter, facebook and youtube for social outreach as well as for voter outreach and answering questions which a lot of parties don't really do often or enough.
At this moment we are cultural nationalists who promote english and french cultures along with native cultures (which is kinda a lie since we really only care about getting rid of the indian act and making sure any money going there isnt going to the chieftain jews) although this is basically kind of a start towards ethnic nationalism since our plan is to torch the TFW program and decrease immigration to 50k a year for starters since Canada can't support the numbers we bring in especially with current infrastructure. We also plan to deport a lot of people who've overstayed their welcome or committed crimes within a time frame of being a permanent resident or new citizen.
We don't have an office yet but we have party email set up and currently our corporate address is the party leader's house. We're hoping to get an office if we get big enough to do this full time. We also hope to run some candidates in 2019 if we can get the signatures, if not some may run for local office or as independent candidates for federal or provincial ridings since some of our Ontarian members could run for the provincial election next year.
Also we're potentially in talks to potentially work with the NAPC, according to one of the party officers, in order to help the party grow and gain attention although I don't know if we'd want a merger since we don't know enough about their leadership.

wew

Also in regards to the question about Golden Dawn i thought that's a greek nationalist movement and also the name of some Mason spin off cult?

Golden Dawn are Greek Nationalists, and have nothing to do with Masons. I am a member (i am Greek), and i know we have headquarters over there somewhere. Maybe if you talk to them, they could assist you.

Good but please don't go the UKIP way and start adding kikes,sikhs,chinamen,and other nonwhites.Keep the foundation proper.

hermetic order of the golden dawn (commonly called the golden dawn) is an occult society, i guess it's unrelated although i imagine was established first. seems like a poor name to pick for a nationalist group

Canada isn't a real nation. You're just northern USA. Don't pretend you don't want to be part of this freemasonic world order.

america is a shit hole full of niggers spics and kikes run by a jewish orange buffoon

your country is run by a gay castro

Now that we've got (((that))) out of the way we can actually do something.

I'll donate when I see something put into action. Not saying you guys are all dogfuckers, but I really don't want to waste my hard-earned shekels.

Shalom, Mordecai.

We're well aware. You (((people))) put him in there.

Canada is an integral dominion of the Neo-British Empire. Form your local chapter of the BUF today.

Be triple cautious about just who you let into the party and expect to be backstabbed frequently. Whenever handing out a position of influence, ask yourself "would this person betray me for several million dollars?" and prepare accordingly.

The fact of the matter is that you WILL get fucked by the people in your own party, be it because they got bribed, because they want to gain more influence in the party themselves and see you as an obstacle, or just because they disagree with you on ideology. For example, you said here that you're lying about the indians. This shit is going to leak very soon – either you tell it to everyone and they spill it to the media, or you don't, keep it in the party's higher circles, have some retards who agrees with you on other shit but love injuns join, and then deal with a schism later on when half your party demands you follow up on your promises to natives.

Good luck, user, you have a difficult road ahead of you.

Looked over the website a bit
Bad idea, never works. Is essentially communism part 1.
Looks like some programs we already have just rebranded, I'm a manager at a small business and we talk on subsidized (White Canadian citizen) trainees quite often
All around pretty good but the real standout is waiving corporate tax for the first five years, just about every Joe Canuck who starts a small business winds up in massive debt not to the banks or the big corporate suppliers but to the Federal Government. Your average business isn't making making a dime until after then anyway so it makes good sense.
I don't see much substance here so its hard to judge

still have lots to read but its mostly positive, I'll lend some support (signatory and monetary)

How will you stop the RCMP from pulling an FLQ?

Sorry I'm back now, had to do IRL shit.

No offense but I don't think we'd be hellbent on joining up with greek nationalists since Greece doesn't really have much to do with Canadian nationalism. We of course would like to see latin brought back to teach in school as well as more focus on the classics but our priority is english and french culture with some native sections.

We will of course keep the core the same for as long as possible, although I don't think it'd be possible to keep away different ethnicities since we can't win elections that way but regardless our policy is pro-worker and in that way pro-minority since they get fucked over by immigration too.

And yet you still failed to invade us when the British were busy fighting France. Canada is the commonwealth and proud and will never be part of your shitty nigger infested country.
Also superior Canadian seafood>>>>>burgers

Yeah that's obviously the main issue we face is who will turn on us down the road, only strategy is to use their betrayal to your advantage.
Also I'm not a key member of the party and we talk pro-Indian all the time, this is just how i think it'll go down and even then we want the Indian Act gone to help Indians become Canadians and not some separate entity because it only divides us when we can use them for our gain and we will deliver.
Thank you for the support!

Wstched CG a while back, was surprisingly fun. Wakamoto was great as always despite not being in the show too often.

CSAP isn't basic income, i think that section might be worded badly. Its essentially a centralized welfare plan that consolidates provincial welfare so its not just handed out to any tom, dick and abdul with 12 kids and letting them live like savages. However we still haven't decided on how to go about refugee assistance however we plan to limit these numbers greatly especially with recent cases of abuse by illegal asylum claimants and we'll probably propose a separate system altogether to simplify support provided they meet certain criteria and gives a way for them to pay it back to the taxpayers through added taxation or absorption of a certain tax credit they'd normally get in order to pay for past assistance.
The main idea is to centralize them so its easier for students to get access to these training opportunities that act as a supplement for later employment rather than a cheap way to bring on cheap labor. Its also a solution to axing the TFW and H1B programs.
The 5 year thing is due to its success in new york and honestly its a great way to help new businesses, ive seen issues as well with startup liquor companies that get killed by taxes in places like Ontario and hope this could help small businesses who've been hard hit there.
Thanks for support! We also have a twitter @NPC_PNC so please leave us a follow there for faster updates!

I'm not sure I follow. Why would the RCMP consider pulling an FLQ in the first place?